Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,597 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here (6542 Views)

Four Types Of Annoying Nairalanders You Should Know / Identifying And Dealing With Growing And Annoying Trends On Nairaland / Most Annoying Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Nobody: 1:39am On Dec 25, 2013
[quote author=tpia@][/quote]
Hahaha!! Even when you edit posts, you still do not make sense. Pathetic. You must think you're a badass when you involve people's parents. It just validates my earlier point which is, you are depraved.

You can also edit this one. It's fun watching you ridicule yourself.
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by ZeinabBadawi: 1:39am On Dec 25, 2013
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by psky: 1:43am On Dec 25, 2013
Zeinab Badawi: No longer funny, geez, gotta go!

Pheeewww!

But why? I thought God had made you tpia's guardian angel this Christmas. cheesy
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by tpia: 1:48am On Dec 25, 2013
AdannayaBella:
Hahaha!! Even when you edit posts, you still do not make sense. Pathetic. You must think you're a badass when you involve people's parents. It just validates my earlier point which is, you are depraved.

You can also edit this one. It's fun watching you ridicule yourself.

madam, edit your post, quit typing in a hurry.
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by ZeinabBadawi: 1:49am On Dec 25, 2013
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Dhurmynick(m): 2:01am On Dec 25, 2013
Damn.. I'm starting to fall for this gal.. cheesy

What do you have to say bout me.. Infact tongue nothing.. I don't comment on threads except when absolutely necessary..

Will you marry me?? 0
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by tpia: 2:03am On Dec 25, 2013
why dont you marry polio?

she needs a hug.

she is boiling with anger there and even threatened to leave nl.

we dont want that.
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Dhurmynick(m): 2:05am On Dec 25, 2013
tpia: why dont you marry polio?

she needs a hug.

she is boiling with anger there and even threatened to leave nl.

we dont want that.

Will she marry me.

Na you I go marry.
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by tpia: 2:13am On Dec 25, 2013
polio will marry you, do the forum a favour and help her stop being bitter and miserable.
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Dhurmynick(m): 2:16am On Dec 25, 2013
tpia: polio will marry you, do the forum a favour and help her stop being bitter and miserable.

Ok.. Let her comment first. Whatever she says.
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by tpia: 2:21am On Dec 25, 2013
hope she didnt break her computer when she thought i was snatching you from her.

if not, she should be back soon.
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Polio: 2:22am On Dec 25, 2013
tpia: hope she didnt break her computer when she thought i was snatching you from her.

if not, she should be back soon.

Dumb fu..ck.... POLIO is HE!

Old raggeddy droopy booby wrinkle battered troll!
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Dhurmynick(m): 2:28am On Dec 25, 2013
Polio:

Jeeeeez
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by tpia: 2:31am On Dec 25, 2013
Polio:

you were outed, remember?

besides, no male sounds like you, your level of oestrogen and pms is definitely a woman's.
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Polio: 2:48am On Dec 25, 2013
tpia:

you were outed, remember?

besides, no male sounds like you, your level of oestrogen and pms is definitely a woman's.

Hahaha... What a donkey!

Tpia you need to choke on a big fat hairy dic..k!
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by tpia: 2:54am On Dec 25, 2013
ok bye, i dont need to humour you, i know you need friends, try some of the raging orangutans i listed on the thread.
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Polio: 3:45am On Dec 25, 2013
tpia: ok bye, i dont need to humour you, i know you need friends, try some of the raging orangutans i listed on the thread.

I hope you choke on your xmas turkey ... you silly prat
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by homesteady(m): 6:54am On Dec 25, 2013
grin
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Mina98(f): 6:59am On Dec 25, 2013
Please don't stop grin am enjoying it cool
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 25, 2013
@tpia didn't remix my post sad
*Could she be in love with me? Oh, the horror!shocked

2 Likes

Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by ebamma(m): 8:46am On Dec 25, 2013
i know what u are suffering from tpia, it's called post garri syndrome(PGS),its been long u ate garri, stop eating indomie, get more garri into your system and u will be fine
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Idowuogbo(f): 8:51am On Dec 25, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by tpia: 8:53am On Dec 25, 2013
Thanks for stopping by people.

Please keep posting.

Operation shrekilt.
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by imsuboi(m): 8:58am On Dec 25, 2013
this sh'it is no longer funny

undecided
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by tpia6: 9:03am On Dec 25, 2013
I wonder what r231 is afraid of?
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by tpia6: 9:03am On Dec 25, 2013
tpia: Thanks for stopping by people.

Please keep posting.

Operation shrekilt.
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by crackhaus: 9:07am On Dec 25, 2013
shocked shocked

Sweet Jesus...

cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Look At The Best Nigeria Entertainment News Website For 9ja Celebrities / Itunes Gift Card Buyer / Meet Big Brother Naija 2018 Housemate Tobi Bakare |bbnaija Biography & History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.