Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:57 PM

Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here (6676 Views)

Four Types Of Annoying Nairalanders You Should Know / Identifying And Dealing With Growing And Annoying Trends On Nairaland / Most Annoying Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by MaziOmenuko: 10:52pm On Dec 24, 2013
jay bee: What's your bride price tilapia?

Her parents won't accept nada from you; they will willingly hand her off to you with some 12 pieces of silver as a deal sweetener...

1 Like

Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Vivly(f): 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2013
I thought this is a nomination thread. One person shouldn't nominate alone.
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by jaybee3(m): 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2013
I love me some angry black woman

You must be a freak in bed tilapia

Calm the raging hormones down jor

1 Like

Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Caracta(f): 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2013
Oh no! You didn't just call someone's mother a witch! Can we leave the parents out of this please? sad sad
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by homesteady(m): 10:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
Can mukina or seun please ban this tpia!
She has just been insulting people's parent!
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by jaybee3(m): 10:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
I'm falling in love tilapia

Rescue me

tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by tpia: 10:56pm On Dec 24, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

my parents won't accept me, they born me troway, thats why i beg people to post on my threads;

my parents sef dey thank una for giving me attention wey them no gree give, they will willingly hand me off to you with some 12 pieces of silver as a deal sweetener...
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by MaziOmenuko: 10:58pm On Dec 24, 2013
This thread is an off-shoot of the original nomination thread where nairalanders were nominating tpia as the most annoying/controversial female nairalander 2013:

https://www.nairaland.com/1567731/nominate-vote-most-controversial-annoying

Tpia decides to fight back and fight dirty

1 Like

Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 24, 2013
Top Party Investigation Agency - TPIA
Tennesse Professional Association-(tpia,tpia1,tpia@)
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by jaybee3(m): 11:00pm On Dec 24, 2013

6 Likes

Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by jaybee3(m): 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2013
Let's join hands together and pray for aunty tpia..

The devil is a liar

16 Likes

Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by homesteady(m): 11:08pm On Dec 24, 2013
Any prayer warrior in tha house? undecided

I can lead the worship session!

1 Like

Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by jaybee3(m): 11:10pm On Dec 24, 2013
Merry xmas tpia

Happy holidays

Ciao
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by MaziOmenuko: 11:12pm On Dec 24, 2013
Her case don pass prayer joor! Na strong deliverance from a collabo of pastors from MFM, Celestial church, Cherubim and seraphim, Chosen church, a representative from sango shrine, okija shrine and amadioha shrine.

That's the only remedy for her
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by breadandtea(f): 11:12pm On Dec 24, 2013
This tpia is a complex human being undecided
If you quote and change my words, your brain and womb will catch fire

2 Likes

Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Prymestrr(m): 11:13pm On Dec 24, 2013
Caracta: Oh no! You didn't just call someone's mother a witch! Can we leave the parents out of this please? sad sad
She can't help it!
It's in her DNA!
Now watch her edit this comment with an insultgrin
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Vivly(f): 11:13pm On Dec 24, 2013
She doesn't need prayers. A deliverance thread was created for her in the family section last year but nothing has changed.
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by homesteady(m): 11:22pm On Dec 24, 2013
Vivly: She doesn't need prayers. A deliverance thread was created for her in the family section last year but nothing has changed.
Are you serious? grin grin grin do you have a link to the thread?
Meanwhile it seems she has been banned cheesy
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Prymestrr(m): 11:26pm On Dec 24, 2013
homesteady:
Looks like thatgrin
Guess dtz enough entertainment 4 1 nightcheesy
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Vivly(f): 11:27pm On Dec 24, 2013
homesteady:
No. So, they banned all her monikers. cheesy A tpia free Christmas on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Snoggy(m): 11:28pm On Dec 24, 2013
Lmao! grin grin
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by homesteady(m): 11:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
Vivly: No. So, they banned all her monikers. cheesy A tpia free Christmas on nairaland
Exactly! I hope we also get a tpia free new year on Nairaland
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Snoggy(m): 11:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
homesteady:
Lol
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Prymestrr(m): 11:36pm On Dec 24, 2013
Vivly: No. So, they banned all her monikers. cheesy A tpia free Christmas on nairaland
homesteady:
Actually, the Mods banned only her Tpia monikers, whitecat007 is still on d loosegrin
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by AbuMikey(m): 12:03am On Dec 25, 2013
tpia:

7. Abu Mikey

too pathetic, a wimp and born throway. Cant waste megabytes on him, he's always needy and begging for attention, not worth the effort.

Merry Christmas Tpia cheesy

1 Like

Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 25, 2013
jay bee: I love me some angry black woman

You must be a freak in bed tilapia

Calm the raging hormones down jor
iswearigawd. cheesy @tpia, grrrrrrrr wink
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by ZeinabBadawi: 12:17am On Dec 25, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! / Woman With Largest Hips In The World Will Blow Your Mind! (photos) / Jungle Justice(pictures)...should This Really Continue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.