Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here (6548 Views)

Four Types Of Annoying Nairalanders You Should Know / Identifying And Dealing With Growing And Annoying Trends On Nairaland / Most Annoying Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Ishilove: 10:05am On Dec 25, 2013
tpia: 6. Ishilove

the most hated nler around these parts, she likes to think she's popular when actually she's notorious.

lol.

Man crazy too, will do anything for a lay.

Lwkmd!!! Tpia eeeeeeh!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by AbuMikey(m): 10:09am On Dec 25, 2013

Tpia, just for the records, its 2-0

I'm gonna do a "Daman Miracle" on You, and its gonna hurt You real bad gringringrin

Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by sholay2011(m): 10:14am On Dec 25, 2013
grin grin
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Ishilove: 10:16am On Dec 25, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: This thread is an off-shoot of the original nomination thread where nairalanders were nominating tpia as the most annoying/controversial female nairalander 2013:

https://www.nairaland.com/1567731/nominate-vote-most-controversial-annoying

Tpia decides to fight back and fight dirty
Immediately I saw my name on her list, I knew she was getting back at all those who nominated her. Lol smiley

Back then tpia was cool but I don't know what's happening to her now. She is always so cynical, rude and pessimistic in her posts and it makes me wonder if this is how she really is offline. Personally, I think she is a rebel. She enjoys shocking people with her posts grin
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by tpia1: 10:17am On Dec 25, 2013
So you people have nothing doing today, sorry for you then.

Just hang around, I'll be back at some point.

Wouldn't want you to remain lonely.
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by tpia1: 10:19am On Dec 25, 2013
Abu Mikey:

My mama is gonna do a "Daman Miracle" on me, and its gonna hurt me real bad gringringrin

I think I've given you enough attention, I do find you irritating but like a housefly, you refuse to go away.

I know I am important to your life but that's your own problem, not mine.

If you like, stalk me till you quench, na your own wahala.

You are not the first, and the fate of those who tried it before, will be yours as well.

1 Like

Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by sholay2011(m): 10:22am On Dec 25, 2013
Ishilove:
Immediately I saw my name on her list, I knew she was getting back at all those who nominated her. Lol smiley

Back then tpia was cool but I don't know what's happening to her now. She is always so cynical, rude and pessimistic in her posts and it makes me wonder if this is how she really is offline. Personally, I think she is a rebel. She enjoys shocking people with her posts grin
shocked shocked Tpia was once cool? ! Na wa oo. How ppl change! Though I like her present weird personality cos it seems very hilarious and a break from other ppl on NL trying to 'form' intelligence that may not even be there, I hope Tpia is a different woman offline sha.

Merry Xmas to all.
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by JohnnyPalmer: 10:22am On Dec 25, 2013
tpia1:

I think I've given you enough attention, I do find you irritating but like a housefly, you refuse to go away.

I know I am important to your life but that's your own problem, not mine.

If you like, stalk me till you quench, na your own wahala.
LMAO!
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Ishilove: 10:29am On Dec 25, 2013
sholay2011:
shocked shocked Tpia was once cool? ! Na wa oo. How ppl change! Though I like her present weird personality cos it seems very hilarious and a break from other ppl on NL trying to 'form' intelligence that may not even be there, I hope Tpia is a different woman offline sha.

Merry Xmas to all.
Yep, she used to be cool but she's changed. I90 and co used to make her a butt of their jokes but she always handled them well. Then something happened...she removed the 'f' in front of her 'tpiah!' moniker and metamorphosed into the current terrorist enigma we have on our hands. Methinks she changed because she doesn't want to be cyber bullied again wink
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by DukeNija(m): 10:32am On Dec 25, 2013
Please let's give it to Tpia! She has a way with words and her insults are quit intelligent. I bet she's smarter than most trolls in here.
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by MaziOmenuko: 10:32am On Dec 25, 2013
Ishilove:

gringrin its been an entertaining night, up until this morning. I'm tempted to spend my xmas here; it sure beats going to the cinemas grin
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Polio: 10:34am On Dec 25, 2013
tpia1: So you people have nothing doing today, sorry for you then.

Just hang around, I'll be back at some point.

Wouldn't want you to remain lonely.

Hey TPIA, merry xmas bit...ch

How is it going?

Are you going to bore us with more of your bewitched and bizarre posts today or you are going to keep it sane and real?
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Ishilove: 10:37am On Dec 25, 2013
Duke_Nija: Please let's give it to Tpia! She has a way with words and her insults are quit intelligent. I bet she's smarter than most trolls in here.
There is nothing intelligent about insults. I believe we can pass our message across without resorting to insults. Insults begat insults. That is why people insult her. However, I have no beef with her and somehow, I just sense she doesn't mean them. She insults just to annoy people and not due to malicious intent.

I think... undecided
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Ishilove: 10:38am On Dec 25, 2013
Polio:

Hey TPIA, merry xmas bit...ch

How is it going?

Are you going to bore us with more of your bewitched and bizarre posts today or you are going to keep it sane and real?
Polio, you sef your own is too much. I think you are even worse than tpia. Even when tpia is on her own you attack her. Na wetin sef?? angry
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Polio: 10:40am On Dec 25, 2013
Ishilove:
Polio, you sef your own is too much. I think you are even worse than tpia. Even when tpia is on her own you attack her. Na wetin sef?? angry

Leave me and Tpia..... She enjoys it when i bully her, it keeps her sane and comforts her.
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Polio: 10:41am On Dec 25, 2013
Ishilove:

And by the way dont you have a christmas turkey to cook lady?! undecided #JustAsking
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Emmyk(m): 10:44am On Dec 25, 2013
cheesycheesy
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 25, 2013
I saw this thread, and I've decided not to go to church. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Dhurmynick(m): 10:56am On Dec 25, 2013
Tpia 0
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Ishilove: 10:59am On Dec 25, 2013
Polio:

And by the way dont you have a christmas turkey to cook lady?! undecided #JustAsking
Not turkey, chicken. I won't get up from this bed till noon grin tongue
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by AbuMikey(m): 11:03am On Dec 25, 2013
Viewing this topic: ib_bryte(m), deols(f), Gangs(m), opeyemmmy (m), yuzedo, Dhurmynick(m), Hesienberg(m), Ishilove, Manazz, Nexxy007, Idowuogbo(f) and 1 guest(s)

gringringrin
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Polio: 11:06am On Dec 25, 2013
Ishilove:
Not turkey, chicken. I won't get up from this bed till noon grin tongue

Whatever ... Hurry up and make sure i get served for lunch! undecided
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 25, 2013
Ishilove:
Lwkmd!!! Tpia eeeeeeh!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Isn't it all true? tongue what she wrote about you.

3 Likes

Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Ishilove: 11:15am On Dec 25, 2013
Polio:

Whatever ... Hurry up and make sure i get served for lunch! undecided
Yes Daddy O, you will be served an abundance of pepper and oversalted meat. I will make sure you get plenty of it undecided
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Ishilove: 11:16am On Dec 25, 2013
BoboYekini: Isn't it all true? tongue what she wrote about you.
And YOU are in the best position to know? Abeg park well jor. Na bad belle dey worry you.
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by deols(f): 11:22am On Dec 25, 2013
I saw the thread on Linda Ikeji and wondered why many people were so mean to tpia. Some may not even have encountered her, but relying on other people's info on her to judge her.

Ishilove said it all actually. I knew tpia to be quite annoying at first but got to understand her. She doesn't always mean to be as people think. She could be all mean and later, be so nice with her comments.

She is also way smarter than the average NLer.

People need to cut her some slack jare. She is actually not entirely wrong with her list. I found one or two to agree with grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Itunes Gift Card Buyer / Meet Big Brother Naija 2018 Housemate Tobi Bakare |bbnaija Biography & History / Top 10 Most Spoken Languages In The World. Where Do Hausa, Yoruba And Igbo Rank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.