Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,337 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her (2834 Views)

How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her / How Do I Take My Fiance Virginity Without Hurting Her? / Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by freda506(f): 1:09pm On Dec 25, 2013
Dhurmynick:

The best thing you can do for her is to give me her pin.. I'll make sure she doesn't even remember your name cheesy
grin grin
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by Dhurmynick(m): 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2013
freda506: grin grin

You agree with me??
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by Nuzo1(m): 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2013
heefeholuwah: ...not so sure about this...a 15 years old girl might be mentally more mature dan a boy of same age...but certainly nt a 17 year old boy..ah mean the two years difference mst count 4 sumtn....ryt?

Yeah...differences always count for something. Just like how similarities also count were they to be the same age.

The difference in physical and emotional maturity of most males and females with 2 years gap will always be evident.
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 25, 2013
Anyhow you go about it, your friendship is on the line. Your friendship went down the drain the moment a 15-yr old girl developed a crush on you. Even if u date her, u'll still break up and end up as 'opposite of friends'. Just say the word and get it over with already, no matter how you go about it, you both don't have the emotional strength to handle a friendship with a history of unrequited love!
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2013
alutacontinua: Anyhow you go about it, your friendship is on the line. Your friendship went down the drain the moment a 15-yr old girl developed a crush on you. Even if u date her, u'll still break up and end up as 'opposite of friends'. Just say the word and get it over with already, no matter how you go about it, you both don't have the emotional strength to handle a friendship with a history of unrequited love!
...this is my fear!...gues I'm about to lose a very dear friend.
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by Dhurmynick(m): 3:02pm On Dec 25, 2013
heefeholuwah: ...this is my fear!...gues I'm about to lose a very dear friend.

Gimme your pin.
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by MrCork: 3:53pm On Dec 25, 2013
heefeholuwah: Hi people...I'm kinda new to NL but I believe the Good people of NL can help me awta this dilemma I'm presently in...'I'm 17 years..an undergraduate...and I met this girl through a friend of mine on BBM...so we started chatting and got along really well..then I began seeing some signs in her that I had observed in previous girls who supposedly had huge crushes on me...but I waved them off..until she told me yesterday..that she's got a huge crush on me...meanwhile after my ex gf I had decided to move closer to God and not to date until I'm done with my university education...besides that this girl is only 15 years!...(though she's experienced..having dated 6 boiz b4)..knowing her too well..shes quite emotional...and would cry her heart out if I tell her 'NO' I'm to reply her soon...and I'm definitely giving her a 'No_No'...but the problem is how to go about it without shattering her heart cause she really is a girl I'd like to keep as a Dear Friend..

....bro let me move in if u scared ....
I don't waste punny
undecided
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by Dhurmynick(m): 3:56pm On Dec 25, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

I don't waste punny
undecided

GO AND DIE
grin
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 25, 2013
Dhurmynick:

Gimme your pin.
....you want my pin or the gal'z pin?....funny tho...I'm sure you got a lota gals to urself...spare this one...ama b protectiv on Her ooo...shez dear to me.
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by AbuMikey(m): 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

I don't waste punny undecided

The only sensible comment You've ever made on NL angrygrintongue

Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 25, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

I don't waste punny
undecided
Bro shez too young na....I'm sure lotta butiful ladies awt dere are afta U...who wudnt want a guy who drives a 2008 model range rover sport
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 25, 2013
Abu Mikey:

The only sensible comment You've ever made on NL angrygrintongue

like seriously?
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by sakaguchi(m): 4:16pm On Dec 25, 2013
heefeholuwah: ....you want my pin or the gal'z pin?....funny tho...I'm sure you got a lota gals to urself...spare this one...ama b protectiv on Her ooo...shez dear to me.
You don't want her and you are protecting her? Bros, park well. Give her pin to dhurminik. I would have ask for it myself but you see, I don't do my agemates talk more of 15 year olds.

Let me tell you what I did when I was 18, she crushed on me, told her friends about it and I was suppose to not fall her hands, I never said no, my actions showed through that I wasn't interested, she snubbed me for 3 months, 6 months after graduation we started talking again n I wasn't in town. Long story short, I never said no, it never happened, she is in UK and I'm one of the few friends she still keep contacts with. I never loosed the friendship we had.

About your being a virgin till marriage. More power to your elbow oo! Prepare to fight konji!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by freda506(f): 4:16pm On Dec 25, 2013
Dhurmynick:

You agree with me??
i do wink
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by Dhurmynick(m): 4:17pm On Dec 25, 2013
heefeholuwah: ....you want my pin or the gal'z pin?....funny tho...I'm sure you got a lota gals to urself...spare this one...ama b protectiv on Her ooo...shez dear to me.

Her pin.. The girls for my area dry. Gimme her pin jare.
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by stefikal(f): 6:08pm On Dec 25, 2013
@op, so you want to spoil her christmas today bah?

Since u claim to be really close to her, u are at an advantage, I don't think dere is any need to be worried on how to pass ur message across. U should understand her to a point.

Give her reasons but while highlighting ur reasons to her, still point out d fact dt u still see her as special and dear to you(not in an intimate way though).

If u don't pass ur point across with love, you'd being doing harm to your sweet friendship.

Btw d best solution is giving each oda a break...speaking from experience...'proximity dey say brings affection'...d break would be helpful..

Touch d right buttons, don't damage ur friendship..its painful...I lost a very good friend just because of similar ish but am wiser now.

All d best.
P.S: U sound mature 4 a 17yr old...kudos
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 25, 2013
heefeholuwah: Hi people...I'm kinda new to NL but I believe the Good people of NL can help me awta this dilemma I'm presently in...'I'm 17 years..an undergraduate...and I met this girl through a friend of mine on BBM...so we started chatting and got along really well..then I began seeing some signs in her that I had observed in previous girls who supposedly had huge crushes on me...but I waved them off..until she told me yesterday..that she's got a huge crush on me...meanwhile after my ex gf I had decided to move closer to God and not to date until I'm done with my university education...besides that this girl is only 15 years!...(though she's experienced..having dated 6 boiz b4)..knowing her too well..shes quite emotional...and would cry her heart out if I tell her 'NO' I'm to reply her soon...and I'm definitely giving her a 'No_No'...but the problem is how to go about it without shattering her heart cause she really is a girl I'd like to keep as a Dear Friend..

She's 15, she has dated 6 guys? shockedgrin

Omo, that girl na champion.

IF you don't want to be the 7th guy, run for your life, bro.
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by tintingz(m): 6:33pm On Dec 25, 2013
nenergy: 15 years ,6 exs? what is wrong with our youths?
LOL asin ehn grin

15yr old girl dated like 6 guys? And OP will be the 7th and still counting grin

Does she started dating boys around 12yrs old or what?
It is very true that girls get matured early than boys grin

@OP just give her the signal that it is a 'NO' keep her in the friend zone(no sexx) maybe in the future you can marry her if God will
cheesy
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by tintingz(m): 6:42pm On Dec 25, 2013
Austeenx:

LOLZ the girl don be pro for dating, she knows a lot about relationship but still young that's why guys keeps leaving her maybe she didn't give them what they want(sexx).

15yrs at that age? I was in love with my hero comics and cartoons grin cheesy
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by pussyeater(m): 10:59pm On Dec 25, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

I don't waste punny
undecided
Like seriously undecided
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by logout: 1:26am On Dec 26, 2013
15 years old girl of today knows whatsup. You think these young chaps are naïve, a 15 yrs old girl will effortlessly deliver quality mouth action than most girls in their 20s.

OP, stop being a sissy, get some punnani and stop giving excuses about your academics.
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by Dhurmynick(m): 10:27am On Dec 26, 2013
logout: 15 years old girl of today knows whatsup. You think these young chaps are naïve, a 15 yrs old girl will effortlessly deliver quality mouth action than most girls in their 20s.

OP, stop being a sissy, get some punnani and stop giving excuses about your academics.

tongue
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
Guys....thanks for all your comments....we are so good now!!....she might still be crushin on me but she also wants our friendship to stay...and has officially told me to 4get what she said about wanting to date me....saying she's gona wait for me...wen I'm ready and all...infact we are closer now!...Cheers
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
sakaguchi:
You don't want her and you are protecting her? Bros, park well. Give her pin to dhurminik. I would have ask for it myself but you see, I don't do my agemates talk more of 15 year olds.

Let me tell you what I did when I was 18, she crushed on me, told her friends about it and I was suppose to not fall her hands, I never said no, my actions showed through that I wasn't interested, she snubbed me for 3 months, 6 months after graduation we started talking again n I wasn't in town. Long story short, I never said no, it never happened, she is in UK and I'm one of the few friends she still keep contacts with. I never loosed the friendship we had.

About your being a virgin till marriage. More power to your elbow oo! Prepare to fight konji!
thanks Bro....
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
stefikal: @op, so you want to spoil her christmas today bah?

Since u claim to be really close to her, u are at an advantage, I don't think dere is any need to be worried on how to pass ur message across. U should understand her to a point.

Give her reasons but while highlighting ur reasons to her, still point out d fact dt u still see her as special and dear to you(not in an intimate way though).

If u don't pass ur point across with love, you'd being doing harm to your sweet friendship.

Btw d best solution is giving each oda a break...speaking from experience...'proximity dey say brings affection'...d break would be helpful..

Touch d right buttons, don't damage ur friendship..its painful...I lost a very good friend just because of similar ish but am wiser now.

All d best.
P.S: U sound mature 4 a 17yr old...kudos
thank you Maam....she and I are good now..infact...we Best!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
logout: 15 years old girl of today knows whatsup. You think these young chaps are naïve, a 15 yrs old girl will effortlessly deliver quality mouth action than most girls in their 20s.

what if I dnt want the 'punnani'...this goes a longer way than just sex...4 Crissakes!
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
Austeenx:

...lol IKR...but hey shez a rily decent girl...where I stay...15 year olds have done a lot worse!...she's only dated 6 boiz...a 15 year old wuda made awt wif 5 dudes oer here...and it all begins 4rm this lil secondary school classrum game called 'Truth or Dare'
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2013
tintingz: LOL asin ehn grin

15yr old girl dated like 6 guys? And OP will be the 7th and still counting grin

Does she started dating boys around 12yrs old or what?
It is very true that girls get matured early than boys grin

@OP just give her the signal that it is a 'NO' keep her in the friend zone(no sexx) maybe in the future you can marry her if God will
cheesy

...hmmm marry her??...well...who knows!
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
freda506: i do wink
....rili?
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by Dhurmynick(m): 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
heefeholuwah: ....rili?

Stop beating around the Bush. Pm me the pin
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by freda506(f): 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
heefeholuwah: ....rili?
yes tongue
Re: How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her by Ghost01(m): 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
Eyes have seen. Ears have heard. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Suspects Me Of Cheating Because Of Akara & Bread / Some Questions About This Miss Nairaland Sturv / I Had A threesomee With My G.f And Her Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.