Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? (3798 Views)

10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? / My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? by MrCrackles(m): 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2008
ula:

a lot of men love to cheat, so its not new. when my hubby cheated on me the 1st time, i was hurt and angry. i did all i could in my power to be the 'perfect wife' but ive realised its his way of life, he'll never change. so i just ignore him and pray 4 my own safety.

i dont cheat and i have never cheated! grin

how abt that? does that change ur perception about men? smiley
Re: Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? by Gamine(f): 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2008
i never marry sha undecided

but if bf cheat, i go leave am

life no hard na
Re: Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? by sistawoman: 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2008
ula:

a lot of men love to cheat, so its not new. when my hubby cheated on me the 1st time, i was hurt and angry. i did all i could in my power to be the 'perfect wife' but ive realised its his way of life, he'll never change. so i just ignore him and pray 4 my own safety.

so you just stay and allow him to sleep around with whomever? How does this make you feel knowing he is with someone else and then coming back home to you for you to cook and clean his underwear just for another woman?

I am not being cruel just asking questions.
Re: Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? by Gabry(f): 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2008
Woman'How Do Re=Act When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheat On You?

I'll go like this shocked shocked shocked

And like this angry angry angry

And like this lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

And like this embarassed embarassed embarassed

And then I will beat the hell out of him grin
Re: Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? by SOJ(m): 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2008
gabrywyl:

I'll go like this shocked shocked shocked

And like this angry angry angry

And like this lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

And like this embarassed embarassed embarassed

And then I will beat the hell out of him grin

u a wrestler or somtin? tongue
Re: Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? by Gabry(f): 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2008
SOJ:

u a wrestler or somtin? tongue

grin grin grin Ya think ?
Re: Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? by karlken(m): 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2008
I still insist that Nigerian women are too greedy.They sacrifice morals and their personality for money.That is why the husbands will cheat and marry as many wives as possible with minimal or no resistance from her.All she will be interested in is money,money,money! : embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? by joshua1996: 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2008
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i will like to say i hate cheat so i dont cheat cos they are not be be cheated. but before i say something wat can we term as cheat , can someone tell me that in the room ,
Re: Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? by joshua1996: 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2008
karl ken

oga no be all nigeria women they greedy cos if den they hee bi like say ur mother too dey the club be that , can u say sometin to it ,
Re: Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? by joshua1996: 4:45pm On Aug 05, 2008
actually as ladies they cheat na how boys they cheat so na same tin , cos ladies go dey tell u lie na how boys they do too,
Re: Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? by origina9ja(f): 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2008
undecided
no 2 ways about it
his gone and gone 4 the betta
Re: Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? by igboitalo: 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2008
origina9ja:

undecided
no 2 ways about it
his gone and gone for the betta
even with kids involved
Re: Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? by origina9ja(f): 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2008
igboitalo:

even with kids involved
omo u make me think small undecided
but the truth is dat i jst cant leave wif it
u know sum people say 4 the sake of ur children
pretend but me i cant pretend sad
Re: Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2008
I wish i could give an answer but I have never really been in such a situation so I can't say!
Re: Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? by Leilah(f): 9:05pm On Aug 11, 2008
Sistawoman, I have had this conversation with many naija ladies. Apparently praying is the solution. For me, eh brake his legs, then have a think about how I'll get my own revenge. I also know plently of ladies who are well aware of their husbands cheating but they say they will remain married til death do them part, even after the mistress becomes pregnant. angry
Re: Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? by Leilah(f): 9:08pm On Aug 11, 2008
kark Ken! that cannot be true oh the one I know is a wonderful wife and mother of four children and she never has any money she is the opposite of greedy, she buys her clothes in charity shops and still manages to look good. To no avail though, At least she is still making an affort. Any spare money she has she donates it to the choir the odd time.
Re: Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2008
If I'm feeling that he is cheating, I confront him
Re: Women: How Do You React When You Feel It That Your Husband Cheats On You? by origina9ja(f): 6:59pm On Aug 12, 2008
ibkaye:

If I'm feeling that he is cheating, I confront him

confront kini
waitin dey do u self
omo slap his ass bak 2 africa

cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Signal Does This Mean? / How To Be A Player Who Can Get Any Girl / Readers Respond:can You Marry Somone You Have Sex With On First Meeting???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.