Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

What Signal Does This Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Signal Does This Mean? (3797 Views)

Photo: Why Are Ladies This Mean? / He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Signal Does This Mean? by krisafics(m): 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2010
Hello people!For sometime now probably 4 more than one week now,my girl friend keep telling me how guys stop her on the way(road),market,church just any where and start toastin i.e asking 4 her number and al dat.Each tym she tels, i ask her not 2 worry,dat its a normal tin.But later,i startd askin my sef, is she sayin al ds 2 me,jus 4 me 2 no her worth or what, ?Or am i in d verge of losing her soon?So what do u al think?
Re: What Signal Does This Mean? by googles: 4:02pm On Feb 14, 2010
[size=13pt]maybe you ve not been doing her right and she is tryna tell you she is fine and guys walk up to her evryday so if you dont behave,like a ghost she ll be gone or maybe she just wants you to put a ring on it
undecided[/size]
Re: What Signal Does This Mean? by daylae(m): 4:34pm On Feb 14, 2010
@poster could be a warning signal,so what u're not doing rite,beta do it rite. Maybe she's also trying to let u know u're safe.its complicated!
Re: What Signal Does This Mean? by Godmother(f): 4:47pm On Feb 14, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]maybe you ve not been doing her right and she is tryna tell you she is fine and guys walk up to her evryday so if you dont behave,like a ghost she ll be gone or maybe she just wants you to put a ring on it
undecided[/size]

She is definitely giving you a warning signal. The best thing to do would be to sit her down and casually ask her if she is having a nice time in the relationship. Get her opinion; be patient and you might find out what she is really thinking when she says those things
Re: What Signal Does This Mean? by krisafics(m): 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2010
@Daylae,itz really complicated.
Re: What Signal Does This Mean? by krisafics(m): 5:31pm On Feb 14, 2010
@Godmother,honestly i wud find time 2 do dat.The thing is eating me up.
Re: What Signal Does This Mean? by justwise(m): 5:37pm On Feb 14, 2010
googles:

undecided[/size]

I have to agree with u, poster u need to appreciate here more, pay attention to her, it seems that she is not getting the love and attention from u.
Re: What Signal Does This Mean? by Officerricky(m): 7:09pm On Feb 14, 2010
Relax comrade, it's just girls and their ways!
Re: What Signal Does This Mean? by googles: 8:08pm On Feb 14, 2010
Officerricky:

Relax comrade, it's just girls and their ways!

[size=13pt]he said for a while now she has been like dat,means she wasn't like dat before, so she is giving him serious warning ni yen o [/size]
Re: What Signal Does This Mean? by na2day2(m): 8:20pm On Feb 14, 2010
krisafics:

Hello people!For sometime now probably 4 more than one week now,my girl friend keep telling me how guys stop her on the way(road),market,church just any where and start toastin i.e asking 4 her number and al dat.Each tym she tels, i ask her not 2 worry,dat its a normal tin.But later,i startd askin my sef, is she sayin al ds 2 me,jus 4 me 2 no her worth or what, ?Or am i in d verge of losing her soon?So what do u al think?

na threat, dont fall for it, if she wants to leave, bid her farewell. if she is not matured enough to tell u exactly what is bothering her she is not matured enough to be in a relationship period, all these their stupid hint sef angry angry angry angry
Re: What Signal Does This Mean? by H2O2: 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2010
na2day?:

na threat, dont fall for it, if she wants to leave, bid her farewell. if she is not matured enough to tell u exactly what is bothering her she is not matured enough to be in a relationship period, all these their silly hint sef angry angry angry angry
lol yup. don't know why women keep expecting men to be professional mind readers.
Re: What Signal Does This Mean? by lannre(m): 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2010
It might not be a threat after all, she might feel she need to open up and let you know she is sincere, on the other hand she might be cheating and her conscience is forcing her to reveal the sweet part. I mean telling you what she want you to hear
Re: What Signal Does This Mean? by na2day2(m): 8:27pm On Feb 14, 2010
H2O2:

lol yup. don't know why women keep expecting men to be professional mind readers.

the thing don tire me jare
Re: What Signal Does This Mean? by THEAMAKA(f): 9:48pm On Feb 14, 2010
^^^
retirement my flat behind.
tongue
Re: What Signal Does This Mean? by na2day2(m): 9:55pm On Feb 14, 2010
THE AMAKA:

^^^
retirement my flat behind.
tongue

are u stalking me? undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Signal Does This Mean? by THEAMAKA(f): 9:57pm On Feb 14, 2010
No I'm not, i just couldn't help but notice the fact you're posting all over and in every thread.
hehehe
isn't the snow gone? what will be your excuse this time?
tongue cool
Re: What Signal Does This Mean? by na2day2(m): 10:00pm On Feb 14, 2010
THE AMAKA:

No I'm not, i just couldn't help but notice the fact you're posting all over and in every thread.
hehehe
isn't the snow gone? what will be your excuse this time?
tongue cool

the fact snow does not fall in ur neck of the woods dont mean u shld assume they melt super fast. i had to dig my car out of a heap of snow yesterday, my car is still shivering self
Re: What Signal Does This Mean? by Amigoz(f): 10:51pm On Feb 14, 2010
krisafics:

Hello people!For sometime now probably 4 more than one week now,my girl friend keep telling me how guys stop her on the way[b](road),market,church just any where [/b] and start toastin i.e asking 4 her number and al dat.Each tym she tels, i ask her not 2 worry,dat its a normal tin.But later,i startd askin my sef, is she sayin al ds 2 me,jus 4 me 2 no her worth or what, ?Or am i in d verge of losing her soon?So what do u al think?

even on roads passing the cemetry shocked shocked
im just wondering ni o shocked

To ur kweshun - ow long hav u been 2getha?

If guys have been toasting her for more than a week, what happened to all the other times prior to the past week she was toasted, before she decided to intimate u with all her current toasters ? She probably is on a date with one of the toasters, or as u say, she is beginning to wonder if u measure up to those other toasters undecided
Re: What Signal Does This Mean? by TeeJay6(m): 1:03am On Feb 15, 2010
she is a loose girl
Re: What Signal Does This Mean? by vislabraye(m): 1:40am On Feb 15, 2010
@poster, May be you should ask her, whether she gave her toasters her number.

Its just a subtle way to trick or gain control over you. She might even be telling you that she's in high demand, and you should sit up.

If you want to play it her way, tell her how your boss tried to seduce you or something like that. Better still you don't even reply her, just pretend as if you didn't hear her. Sometimes the demand of life ( job ) might not give you the time for personal activities, if she is matured she should be able to understand this. But whenever you have the opportunity, its good for you to take her for a nice treat.
Re: What Signal Does This Mean? by darkfishet: 2:02am On Feb 15, 2010
On a Good Side:
She is simply trying to let you know her worth and how lucky you are to have her. And her telling you her periodic encounter with suitors is a subtle way of trying to gain more trust from you. (There is love in sharing wink)

On the Bad Side:
She is telling you to step up your game, and there are Big Boys (ballers) or more appropriate men out there that seek her.  Also subtle way of keeping her on your mind,  mehn girls are modern day devils,  lol, 

Gotta love d Ladies,   grin cheesy wink
Re: What Signal Does This Mean? by krisafics(m): 10:42am On Feb 15, 2010
@Vislabraye,i agree wit u.Wud try dat!
Re: What Signal Does This Mean? by krisafics(m): 10:44am On Feb 15, 2010
@Darkfishet,u hav a point there.
Re: What Signal Does This Mean? by smooooooth: 11:05am On Feb 15, 2010
i dey see danger! danger!! wahala dey.
Re: What Signal Does This Mean? by na2day2(m): 2:58pm On Feb 15, 2010
smooooooth:

i dey see danger! danger!! wahala dey.

she don dey play away, omo wahala dey grin grin grin
Re: What Signal Does This Mean? by googles: 3:04pm On Feb 15, 2010
na2day?:

she don dey play away, omo wahala dey grin grin grin

[size=13pt]ooooooooooooo wahala dey
ooooooooooooooo wahala dey
i dey see danger danger grin grin grin[/size]
Re: What Signal Does This Mean? by na2day2(m): 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]ooooooooooooo wahala dey
ooooooooooooooo wahala dey
i dey see danger danger grin grin grin[/size]

If una dey talk her agenda (agenda)
Make una go check her calendar (calendar)
Na different guys she just dey enter (enter)
From January to December (CHEI!) shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Omo, wahala dey! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Signal Does This Mean? by googles: 3:40pm On Feb 15, 2010
na2day?:

If una dey talk her agenda (agenda)
Make una go check her calendar (calendar)
Na different guys she just dey enter (enter)
From January to December (CHEI!) shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Omo, wahala dey! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=13pt]from naija she just dey play away
see where she dey today
i dey see danger danger wahala dey
omo see danger danger wahala dey
ooooooooooo wahala dey
grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: What Signal Does This Mean? by na2day2(m): 3:50pm On Feb 15, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]from naija she just dey play away
see where she dey today
i dey see danger danger wahala dey
ooooooooooo wahala dey
grin grin grin grin[/size]

All the bad things she do, dem ney dey fade away (fade away)
Dem say you say (who say)
Na una go tire eh
She still dey hammer eh shocked shocked shocked shocked
See OP see wahala dey
Dem say she-square, she don dey nack again angry angry angry angry
She come dey rhyme again
From naija, she dey play away
Omo, wahala dey
See danger-danger! grin grin grin grin
Re: What Signal Does This Mean? by googles: 4:06pm On Feb 15, 2010
na2day?:

All the bad things she do, dem ney dey fade away (fade away)
Dem say you say (who say)
Na una go tire eh
She still dey hammer eh shocked shocked shocked shocked
See OP see wahala dey
Dem say she-square, she don dey nack again angry angry angry angry
She come dey rhyme again
From naija, she dey play away
Omo, wahala dey
See danger-danger! grin grin grin grin

[size=13pt]looks like i ll just stick to the chorus now
we dey see danger danger wahala dey
ooooo wahala dey
oooooooooowahala dey grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: What Signal Does This Mean? by krisafics(m): 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2010
@googles,u wont kil me!
Re: What Signal Does This Mean? by smooooooth: 4:51pm On Feb 15, 2010
LoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL

i love NL. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. / U Stingy Bastard: / A Note To My Ex: Vee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.