Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,208 members, 7,836,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel (24046 Views)

Photos – Zack Orji, Richard Mofe Damijo, (RMD) & Victor Olaotan(greybeardgang) / Pawpaw And Victor Moses In South Africa / How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by MrOlodo(m): 7:05pm On Dec 25, 2013
y
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Kendzyma(m): 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2013
Who nos,mayb diz iz best pix
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by mrphysics(m): 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2013
wetin concern me
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by baggy4luv(m): 7:07pm On Dec 25, 2013
Kendzyma: Who nos,mayb diz iz best pix
brilliant imbe where your pics
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:08pm On Dec 25, 2013
contactmorak: Well, this is not my first time of meeting celebs.
Who cares?
Do you know I live with a celebrity?
Are you even aware that I m also a 1st class celebrity?
contactmorak: I'm not that Photogenic.
Thank God you are original.
God bless you for not trying too hard to be handsome.
Last Bullet:
Read my signature.
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by akereconfi: 7:08pm On Dec 25, 2013
Roll one smoke one..............Erigga and Whiz khalifa
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by baggy4luv(m): 7:10pm On Dec 25, 2013
lomprico:
All of una dey fear d op? abi na politeness? @op guy u worwor!
and u are handsome...clear off b4 i feast you..remember its xmaz...daft paul

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by heed101(m): 7:10pm On Dec 25, 2013
Op u look like MC oluomo Oshodi. Especially with ur lip, very thick.
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by FlintGuevara(m): 7:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
Tolexander: Bro, you resemble the yoruba film actor, pariolodo in the last picture!
Hehehe. grin @OP the truth is bitter.
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Kendzyma(m): 7:14pm On Dec 25, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa:
Who cares?
Do you know I live with a celebrity?
Are you even aware that I m also a 1st class celebrity?
Thank God you are original.
God bless you for not trying too hard to be handsome.
Last Bullet:
Read my signature.
guy! I doubt u dine and with celebs jugdin wit ur pix,abi u dy convinc celeb wit garri ni?

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Raypawer(m): 7:17pm On Dec 25, 2013
for real 1ПI ΣD0 ЩӨЩӨ Ө! !
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Leebeedo(m): 7:18pm On Dec 25, 2013
@ op, y did u give a response 2 their silly comments? Well in case u don't know, most people on NL forum are kids .

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by gospel11: 7:19pm On Dec 25, 2013
[quote author=adesewa4u@yahoo]@Op U HANDSUM GAN O....well diz is anoda opportunity for u to meet anoda celeb. O ya snap wiv me........Me Self be celeb in my own domaine......Merry Xmas o jare.....gbogbo omo leyin jesu EMi wa a she plenty[/quoteS

I think I'm short of words.....
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by baggy4luv(m): 7:19pm On Dec 25, 2013
adesewa4u@yahoo:
@Op U HANDSUM GAN O....well diz is anoda opportunity for u to meet anoda celeb. O ya snap wiv me........Me Self be celeb in my own domaine......Merry Xmas o jare.....gbogbo omo leyin jesu EMi wa a she plenty
take a real pix like wen u just got of f the bed....not in ur pucchy drillas car...slackky dubra...mutharfurtha

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by baggy4luv(m): 7:20pm On Dec 25, 2013
Leebeedo: @ op, y did u give a response 2 their silly comments? Well in case u don't know, most people on NL forum are kids .
God pless ur benis
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by cashkid18(m): 7:21pm On Dec 25, 2013
nairalanders n their bad mouth sad sad
some of them dt ar yabbing d op no fit compet wit d likes of Tinubu n obj in beauty contest lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Lakayanah: 7:21pm On Dec 25, 2013
Haba this Nairalander ugly die please who adviced you show your picture to the world you will make me have nightmares.
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Pluslargent(m): 7:22pm On Dec 25, 2013
Wow!
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by joseph1013: 7:23pm On Dec 25, 2013
contactmorak: I know. I'm not that Photogenic.

This guy funny sha. Did you just say you are not that photogenic. LMAO...I wanna have what you're drinking bro.

Chairman! You are not photogenic AT ALL. You suppose slap the guy wey snap those pictures. HABA!
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by adewasco2k(m): 7:23pm On Dec 25, 2013
I swear if i like, make i take pix with Obama i no go share for nairaland, haba!! na jokes abi na real hatred? shocked
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by baggy4luv(m): 7:24pm On Dec 25, 2013
heed101: Op u look like MC oluomo Oshodi. Especially with ur lip, very thick.
u are aint more handsome than the op or i..if na lie post ur pics and i do same with mine..homebased fool
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by adezjamz(m): 7:24pm On Dec 25, 2013
Mr•Olodo:
[size=24pt]Me and d op who fine pass a beg make una talk truth....?[/size]

U̶̲̥̅̊'re getting bigger as stated in ur earlier post of 2da bt I must confess, U̶̲̥̅̊ resemble an old fool.
Ask me again if U̶̲̥̅̊ need an answer cool

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Leebeedo(m): 7:25pm On Dec 25, 2013
Mr•Olodo:

I prefer the OP, work on ur body size, u're obese

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Hadeyur(f): 7:25pm On Dec 25, 2013
Mr•Olodo:

Ur wowor no get rival..... Chai...

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by baggy4luv(m): 7:26pm On Dec 25, 2013
joseph1013:

This guy funny sha. Did you just say you are not that photogenic. LMAO...I wanna have what you're drinking bro.

Chairman! You are not photogenic AT ALL. You suppose slap the guy wey snap those pictures. HABA!
hit your head for ur papa chest cos say op no handsome..gool
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by BabaEto1: 7:26pm On Dec 25, 2013
adesewa4u@yahoo:
@Op U HANDSUM GAN O....well diz is anoda opportunity for u to meet anoda celeb. O ya snap wiv me........Me Self be celeb in my own domaine......Merry Xmas o jare.....gbogbo omo leyin jesu EMi wa a she plenty

Adesewa pls are u married or single ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija’s Ahneeka Slays In Swimwear / Gospel Artist Frank Edwards Engaged / Afolayan Dropped By Glo For Working With Saka?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.