Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel (24030 Views)

Photos – Zack Orji, Richard Mofe Damijo, (RMD) & Victor Olaotan(greybeardgang) / Pawpaw And Victor Moses In South Africa / How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Hobbynarh: 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2013
Tolexander: Bro, you resemble the yoruba film actor, pariolodo in the last picture!
. Lwkmd...guy u wicked oo
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2013
adesewa4u@yahoo:
bros is diz jealousy or wot? Pls go and die o.......Am naturally fair to look upon and I appreci8 God for dt so...wotz ya own palaver?
why will he be jealous ? Una de drag customer? Truth be told girl, YOU NO FINE. You just pack paint full your face. You are most likely average or slightly below average

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ok
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: What's with my pic?
Have you ever seen someone so handsome as me?
Bros please stop humiliating yourself. If them count top 1000000 fine boys on nl, your name no go follow. Even OP fine pass you.

Beside, you need food judging from your pix
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by InvertedHammer: 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2013
Mr•Olodo:
[size=14pt]Me and d op who fine pass a beg make una talk truth....?[/size]

/
E for be 1: 1 except for the vacuum cleaner wey dey your face.

I wonder how your neighbours dey manage get air when breeze no dey.

\
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2013
liaslo++:

when last do u eat
dis evening
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by hustla(m): 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2013
The OP ugly no be small
grin
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by cutiepie01(f): 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa:
Who cares?
Do you know I live with a celebrity?
Are you even aware that I m also a 1st class celebrity?
Thank God you are original.
God bless you for not trying too hard to be handsome.
Last Bullet:
Read my signature.
You just dey feel urself.Lolz @ 'xmas viewing gift'
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by cutiepie01(f): 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2013
Lakayanah: Haba this Nairalander ugly die please who adviced you show your picture to the world you will make me have nightmares.
hahahaha.Una no go kill person with laff.
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 25, 2013
hustla: The OP ugly no be small
grin
post your own pix guy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 25, 2013
house of terror...gosh
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by cutiepie01(f): 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: What's with my pic?
Have you ever seen someone so handsome as me?
bro,from ur comments,its obvious u're so full of urself.Abeg,allow ppl 2 praise u,not d oda way round.Talking abt handsomeness,i've seen a lot of ppl who are much more handsome dan u are,and they dont go about advertising themselves#Thats wisdom#

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by wolexino(m): 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2013
Mr•Olodo:
[size=24pt]Me and d op who fine pass a beg make una talk truth....?[/size]

Shuooooooo bro abeg no vex oo *none of d above
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by wolexino(m): 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2013
Lakayanah: Haba this Nairalander ugly die please who adviced you show your picture to the world you will make me have nightmares.

Shut up jor as if u don't have nightmares wen u look @ urself in d mirror

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Emmyk(m): 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2013
Laugh.don.gimme.ere.ction.on.this.thread. cheesycheesy grin
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by AGAMALI(m): 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2013
I don't give likes anyhow on NL but u Geeky deserves 1 million likes. Peeps on dis forum need 2 grow up.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by baggy4luv(m): 9:57pm On Dec 25, 2013
Fatdon: fool
foolishian wana transfer his citizenship...sick animul
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Nairaboi(m): 9:57pm On Dec 25, 2013
Mr•Olodo:
[size=24pt]Me and d op who fine pass a beg make una talk truth....?[/size]
. . . Mr.Olodo on nairaland? haha, i can't believe this. This funny man was actually my lecturer, he taught us ENG 205 (American English) at BSU. Then he was working for his ph.d.Hmmm! am so suprised with the kind of things he does online.
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by PrettySpicey(f): 10:01pm On Dec 25, 2013
D part i liked best is wn u said: 'i know i'm not photogenic'.
D thing remind me of d popular saying: d truth shall set u free.
Merry Xmas, my dear n may our good n compassionate God make u more photogenic in 2014. May evry camera turned on u bring out d best in u. IJN. Amen.
Thank u

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by baggy4luv(m): 10:02pm On Dec 25, 2013
patrickdarlins: house of terror...gosh
you need back hand slap wey go make u jam egg hawker..were abe bridge
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by baggy4luv(m): 10:05pm On Dec 25, 2013
PrettySpicey: D part i liked best is wn u said: 'i know i'm not photogenic'.
D thing remind me of d popular saying: d truth shall set u free.
Merry Xmas, my dear n may our good n compassionate God make u more photogenic in 2014. May evry camera turned on u bring out d best in u. IJN. Amen.
Thank u
ur arm pit sniffers in your street have upgraded ur dilapidated ego abi...f u...low self esteemed murafucker...upload ur pix ngozy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by baggy4luv(m): 10:10pm On Dec 25, 2013
patrickdarlins: house of terror...gosh
upload your pix.....f u for i=1 to n.keep hawking in the sun and keep using ur gains to buy data to hop on nairaland.
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by ojoko1(m): 10:27pm On Dec 25, 2013
merry Xmas y'all.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Hadeyur(f): 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2013
baggy4luv: me baboon you would swallow ur words when you see me..morenike okeke

Chicken brain
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by baggy4luv(m): 10:38pm On Dec 25, 2013
Hadeyur:

Chicken brain
say dat to ur local bf..oziomaa f u
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Hadeyur(f): 11:09pm On Dec 25, 2013
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:14pm On Dec 25, 2013
cutiepie01: bro,from ur comments,its obvious u're so full of urself.Abeg,allow ppl 2 praise u,not d oda way round.Talking abt handsomeness,i've seen a lot of ppl who are much more handsome dan u are,and they dont go about advertising themselves#Thats wisdom#
u v a crush on me shey?
Gv me a pm.
I d consider u.
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:17pm On Dec 25, 2013
barcanista: Bros please stop humiliating yourself. If them count top 1000000 fine boys on nl, your name no go follow. Even OP fine pass you.

Beside, you need food judging from your pix
I dnt need excess food. I m just a slender man. By d way, why r u talking lyk a hater. U cant hate on me, I m too handsome 2 hate.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 25, 2013
Thunda go faya any guy here wey no fine pass me and he cum dy insult the OP.

Check my profyl to know if u r eligible.

Btw op i wil lykz to snap a pinshure wit a celebrities especially REETA DHURMYNICK.. Thanks as u koneckt me.
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 25, 2013
Op did u grab ini edo's yansh please?
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by baggy4luv(m): 11:51pm On Dec 25, 2013
Hadeyur:
Olosi, omo ale radarada. Dimwit
am ray charles to your bull crap...i would upload my photo here and upload it here..so you compare it with half bwain hubby...Asu has called off strike slip wt dem all to pay ur fees

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Agbani Darego's Outfit To Milan Fashion Week (pics) / Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number / Moesha Boduong To CNN Amanpour: Ghanaian Women Depend On Men To Pay Their Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.