Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel (24047 Views)

Photos – Zack Orji, Richard Mofe Damijo, (RMD) & Victor Olaotan(greybeardgang) / Pawpaw And Victor Moses In South Africa / How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by yoged(m): 11:53pm On Dec 25, 2013
baggy4luv: say dat to ur local bf..oziomaa f u
why are you accusing everyone? Why are you taking people's comment so personal? Why are you using panadol for someone else headache. The Op didnt even talk much but you've been accusing and attacking others. The op himself knows the consequences of posting his pics and he's ready for it. After all, those commenting are just doing it for fun and joking. Dont take it serious and personal.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Roon9(m): 12:04am On Dec 26, 2013
Dis myt jus bé d reason y i will deactivate my Nl account. 4real, so many slowpokes are here sadly! Which of una fine rich d op. Wetin ogun go do some of una shar
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by baggy4luv(m): 12:06am On Dec 26, 2013
Mondisweets: keep your fungus filled toes away from people please
you wld receive wat yhu are aiming for ..i promise yhu..apkan olaide
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 26, 2013
adesewa4u@yahoo:
@Op U HANDSUM GAN O....well diz is anoda opportunity for u to meet anoda celeb. O ya snap wiv me........Me Self be celeb in my own domaine......Merry Xmas o jare.....gbogbo omo leyin jesu EMi wa a she plenty
Fine gal she is truly my celebrity......

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by cutiepie01(f): 12:57am On Dec 26, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: u v a crush on me shey?
Gv me a pm.
I d consider u.
Crush ke?are you okay?God forbids it.U're not even my type,btw my guy is far more handsome than you are and mind you he's got manners.
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by lolade123: 1:14am On Dec 26, 2013
This is one of the most most hilarious thread in this month.@Op n braggy4luv, u guys are good, beauty they say lies in d eye of d beholder...
To me, true beauty lies in ones atitude and character...
Peace

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:20am On Dec 26, 2013
cutiepie01: Crush ke?are you okay?God forbids it.U're not even my type,btw my guy is far more handsome than you are and mind you he's got manners.
if it's abt d manners, I m not ill mannered. I respect ladies.
So, I ll be waiting for your pm, my supposed crush. Try your luck.
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Nobody: 1:49am On Dec 26, 2013
Na wa ooo this one that almost every nairalander has two or more USERNAME,then the true number of members of nairaland is not even half of what is shown on the home-page.

@baggyluv we already know u are still the op.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by NellyGhenghen(m): 3:35am On Dec 26, 2013
I dunno which is funnier, the picture, the comments or the OP using baggy4luv to respond to critics grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin (which is not supposed to be obvious). But one thing i know is that the OP should have atleast used lip balm undecided
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Genius100: 3:47am On Dec 26, 2013
This is obviously photoshop. A very bad one at that
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Nobody: 4:51am On Dec 26, 2013
Airforce1: Obasanjo still get hope lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

This Ugly/jobless Creature sef dey talk...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by emmabest2000(m): 5:06am On Dec 26, 2013
ajasa4link:
Since u Don talk dis one, then I reserve my comment for the mean time grin

Another FTC things, kudos to the op who posted the pics of his not too photogenic self grin
you for show him your bad mouth side lol grin
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Obiagu1(m): 6:41am On Dec 26, 2013
barcanista: why will he be jealous ? Una de drag customer? Truth be told girl, YOU NO FINE. You just pack paint full your face. You are most likely average or slightly below average

Why una dey hate this girl?
Are you sure your girlfriend is prettier than she is?
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 26, 2013
baggy4luv: you wld receive wat yhu are aiming for ..i promise yhu..apkan olaide
your entire compound grin
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by ajasa4link: 7:37am On Dec 26, 2013
emma_best2000: you for show him your bad mouth side lol grin
lol, I Don hide my bad mouth side for this Christmas
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Lakayanah: 7:39am On Dec 26, 2013
Leebeedo: @ op, y did u give a response 2 their silly comments? Well in case u don't know, most people on NL forum are kids .
The truth is that if you don't want to be insulted keep your picture away from a public forum. Even beautiful people are insulted not to talk about a sincerely ugly person like the op.
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by GentleFrank(m): 7:48am On Dec 26, 2013
Good !
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Isiterere(m): 8:08am On Dec 26, 2013
baggy4luv: omo ale..were ur pix

what is this bingo saying ?
Let me pretend that I understood your post; you asked for it and you get it.
Check my profile to see my pix.

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by sylve11: 8:18am On Dec 26, 2013
charlesblaze: Thunda go faya any guy here wey no fine pass me and he cum dy insult the OP.

Check my profyl to know if u r eligible.

Btw op i wil lykz to snap a pinshure wit a celebrities especially REETA DHURMYNICK.. Thanks as u koneckt me.

comments reserved! cool
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by JumaiM(f): 8:18am On Dec 26, 2013
Mr•Olodo:
[size=24pt]Me and d op who fine pass a beg make una talk truth....?[/size]

Chai! the OP get hope man cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Ibnimam(m): 9:10am On Dec 26, 2013
may GOD bless obj ameen
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by tomakint: 9:33am On Dec 26, 2013
Mr•Olodo:
[size=24pt]Me and d op who fine pass a beg make una talk truth....?[/size]
Guy you fine just like Olumonkey Adegorilla grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe's Look Has Us 'Green' With Envy / Olamide Baddo Thrills Crowd At itel's Campus Tour (Pictures) / Bovi: "Ladies In Unhappy Relationship/marriage, I Have A Solution For You.."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.