Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel (24045 Views)

Photos – Zack Orji, Richard Mofe Damijo, (RMD) & Victor Olaotan(greybeardgang) / Pawpaw And Victor Moses In South Africa / How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by ugonna1054(m): 9:41am On Dec 26, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa:
Who cares?
Do you know I live with a celebrity?
Are you even aware that I m also a 1st class celebrity?

WHO CARES
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by rawhide: 9:53am On Dec 26, 2013
Op...90% of folks on dis forum are shallow minded or they pretend to be.pls try not to reason with em.

Confidence n money gets d ladies not being handsome.
Anybody Wey no gree, em papa!
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Isiterere(m): 10:02am On Dec 26, 2013
contactmorak: Well, this is not my first time of meeting celebs. I meet and work with them, but I don't take pictures most times. However, last Sunday one of my friends took these pics of me with ini Edo and Tinsel actor, Victor Olaotan. I kind of like it so. Thought to share with my fellow Nairalanders. I know I'm not that Photogenic.

NB: I had to come back to add this. Pls be informed that I'm not baggy4luv I only picked one random person to reply and baggy4luv happened to be the person, I only av one username on Nairaland. Now, it's important for everyone on this thread especially the haters(which I think constitute like 99percent) to know that I'm not moved at all but all ur insults cos I actually anticipated it, and the bottom line is that I'm the one in Nairaland spotlight here. I'm on the frontpage. I'm the star. Despite my 'ugliness'(and I don't think I'm ugly) I'm on the lips of everyone. I walk the walk while u talk the talk. I also know that most of these insults and hates are born out of envy. Most ppl here are annoyed, that I meet the people they only see on TV.

Finally, talking abt being ugly, I've been laughing since ysterday, because if only you haters no the type of pretty girls I've dated, those of u who think you are better looking than me may start to question your so called good looks. I'd rather be an Obasanjo than a Fani-Kayode.

I thank you all(both haters and 'fans') compliments of the season and may we cross over to the newyear in happiness nd prosperity. Cheers!

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 26, 2013
bros, your case dey supreme court.
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by contactmorak: 10:05am On Dec 26, 2013
rawhide: Op...90% of folks on dis forum are shallow minded or they pretend to be.pls try not to reason with em.

Confidence n money gets d ladies not being handsome.
Anybody Wey no gree, em papa!
sure bro, I'm no stranger to Nairaland. Thanks
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by sawhite: 11:21am On Dec 26, 2013
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Kayouday(m): 4:10pm On Dec 26, 2013
No Beef O, But You *Wugly* (wowo & ugly
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Giddison(m): 11:21am On Dec 27, 2013
nothing do you bro@op
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Macjayboy(m): 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
Mr•Olodo:
[size=24pt]Me and d op who fine. pass a beg make una talk truth....?[/size]
. Loool aha agbalagba
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by baggy4luv(m): 9:01am On Dec 28, 2013
sawhite: idiot are u gay or u are crushin on op, cuz i dont see y u been raining insult on ny one dat fire op
u are intelligently stwepid
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by sawhite: 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2013
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by baggy4luv(m): 3:59am On Dec 29, 2013
sawhite: another yaba left escapee
bloody arm pit sniffer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Agbani Darego's Outfit To Milan Fashion Week (pics) / Wizkid's Album Listening Party In London (Photos) / BBNaija’s Ahneeka Slays In Swimwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.