Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel (24048 Views)

Photos – Zack Orji, Richard Mofe Damijo, (RMD) & Victor Olaotan(greybeardgang) / Pawpaw And Victor Moses In South Africa / How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Leebeedo(m): 7:32pm On Dec 25, 2013
Baba Eto:

Adesewa pls are u married or single ?

Don't be deceived by makeup bro, u go surprise say wen u remove dat head cover, u go see horn there

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by IAMBREEZY: 7:33pm On Dec 25, 2013
Op don't mind them haters you fine pass obj .
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Hadeyur(f): 7:34pm On Dec 25, 2013
baggy4luv: abeg post that ur he~goat pics here mk we compare...brillliant dwick sucka
Wat's wrong wiv dis idiat?.... Abeg park well. Baboon!!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by zangiff(m): 7:36pm On Dec 25, 2013
leave the OP alone Abeg....handsome guys are.not really plenty
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 7:38pm On Dec 25, 2013
Leebeedo:

Don't be deceived by makeup bro, u go surprise say wen u remove dat head cover, u go see horn there
haha bro Y d beef now.....horn ke? Kamari.......anywayz I don't do too much makeups oo......will post ma eary morning pix tomao.....haha haterz go and die o!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by DonaldGenes(m): 7:38pm On Dec 25, 2013
N-joy:
Ini Edo self they fear take the photo.

Leave the Op alone,he is fine as long as 80% of Nairaland agree with me.
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 7:42pm On Dec 25, 2013
baggy4luv: take a real pix like wen u just got of f the bed....not in ur pucchy drillas car...slackky dubra...mutharfurtha
bros is diz jealousy or wot? Pls go and die o.......Am naturally fair to look upon and I appreci8 God for dt so...wotz ya own palaver?
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by BabaEto1: 7:45pm On Dec 25, 2013
Leebeedo:

Lol , point noted but let me see her first to decide. Adesewa pls answer my question nah
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by BabaEto1: 7:47pm On Dec 25, 2013
adesewa4u@yahoo:
bros is diz jealousy or wot? Pls go and die o.......Am naturally fair to look upon and I appreci8 God for dt so...wotz ya own palaver?

Adesewa don't mind dem jare, if u re still single let's talk cos me I like wat I am seein oooo. *wink*
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Polio: 7:47pm On Dec 25, 2013
OK!
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by DonaldGenes(m): 7:51pm On Dec 25, 2013
Airforce1: Obasanjo still get hope lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

*Falls from your sister bed*

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 25, 2013
adesewa4u@yahoo:
@Op U HANDSUM GAN O....well diz is anoda opportunity for u to meet anoda celeb. O ya snap wiv me........Me Self be celeb in my own domaine......Merry Xmas o jare.....gbogbo omo leyin jesu EMi wa a she plenty
this yoruba girl, why are u disturbing NL with u picture...this is the 3rd thread im seeing ur pic 2day i think

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2013
Kendzyma: guy! I doubt u dine and with celebs jugdin wit ur pix,abi u dy convinc celeb wit garri ni?
What's with my pic?
Have you ever seen someone so handsome as me?
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by itoghor0007(m): 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2013
Una nor mind man nor dey fine na money man dey get
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Japlon(m): 8:03pm On Dec 25, 2013
Tolexander: Bro, you resemble the yoruba film actor, pariolodo in the last picture!

dis comment just dey make me laffff
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by itoghor0007(m): 8:03pm On Dec 25, 2013
Una nor mind dem, man nor dey fine, na money man dey get
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Geeky(f): 8:06pm On Dec 25, 2013
First of all OP I 'd like to thank you for sharing a part of your life with us. People are so busy with the fast pace of life to share the simple things of life ,smile and compliment.

Now I 'd like to point out the most annoying people on this thread:

Lakayana: what is wrong with you? You sound like a sick person seriously. So OP should hide forever because he doesn't fit your definition of beauty? Who appointed you as judge of beauty? You seriously need to re-examine your speech and your bloated ego before it leads you into trouble.

Okiki Oluwa: Jealousy will get you no where! If you live with a celebrity start your own thread and stop spewing bs on another persons thread! No body asked you for the extra info because we don't care. I took a sneek peek at your picture and I don't see that handsomeness you are so proud of. With all the beards though, we all expected a maturity that is sorely lacking in your speech. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

Adesewa: Grow up! You think the sun and moon rises from your face? Breaking news girl.....if they were counting pretty girls on Nairaland you won't come out between 0-10,000. Stop posting your pictures all over nairaland with your phone numbers and email adds. You are just another face in the crowd. And from your personality, speech here,you aint gone get those customers you seek.

On second thoughts I give up!

Nairalanders! Why do we condemn people for their looks? How is it any of their fault what they look like? How can u call someone made in the image of God ugly and even over step boundaries by insulting their parents! It is not a joke anymore. If OP suffers from low self esteem you just contributed in his committing suicide. For nothing he had a hand in making. This is what makes people go for plastic surgery or bleach. Why are we such mean people? Today of all days? Words spoken can't be taken back remember? Let's maKe it our choice henceforth to build and not tear down.

OP you are priceless. You are you, unique. Keep doing what you do and never let people get you down. You got a good job that keeps you busy. Look at the faces of these Nairalanders harder. One day soon they will trail to your office to get jobs when their so called beautiful faces don't land them jobs.

Baggy Luv: please stop cursing so hard! Minors are here o!
OP Keep sharing. Goodluck

35 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by itoghor0007(m): 8:09pm On Dec 25, 2013
Hahahaha
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Tolexander: 8:10pm On Dec 25, 2013
rodeo0070:

*falls from toilet seat*
LMAO...

Seconded!
Tolexander now I know say u old small. I hardly hear about him for a long time...
don't mind me jare.
The picture just made me remember that actor in the 90s always with his bottle of schinapp.
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by baggy4luv(m): 8:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
Geeky: First of all OP I 'd like to thank you for sharing a part of your life with us. People are so busy with the fast pace of life to share the simple things of life ,smile and compliment.

Now I 'd like to point out the most annoying people on this thread:

Lakayana: what is wrong with you? You sound like a sick person seriously. So OP should hide forever because he doesn't fit your definition of beauty? Who appointed you as judge of beauty? You seriously need to re-examine your speech and your bloated ego before it leads you into trouble.

Adesewa: Grow up! You think the sun and moon rises from your face? Breaking news girl.....if they were counting pretty girls on Nairaland you won't come out between 0-10,000. Stop posting your pictures all over nairaland with your phone numbers and email adds. You are just another face in the crowd. And from your personality, speech here,you aint gone get those customers you seek.

On second thoughts I give up!

Nairalanders! Why do we condemn people for their looks? How is it any of their fault what they look like? How can u call someone made in the image of God ugly and even over step boundaries by insulting their parents! It is not a joke anymore. If OP suffers from low self esteem you just contributed in his committing suicide. For nothing he had a hand in making. This is what makes people go for plastic surgery or bleach. Why are we such mean people? Today of all days? Words spoken can't be taken back remember? Let's maKe it our choice henceforth to build and not tear down.

OP you are priceless. You are you, unique. Keep doing what you do and never let people get you down. You got a good job that keeps you busy. Look at the faces of these Nairalanders harder. One day soon they will trail to your office to get jobs when their so called beautiful faces don't land them jobs.

Baggy Luv: please stop cursing so hard! Minors are here o!
OP Keep sharing. Goodluck
you v painted my heart with a golden brush...i dont understand why people make derogatory remarks about peoples pix here on nairaland......i keep fight on as long as they post their pics before yabbing op.
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by baggy4luv(m): 8:12pm On Dec 25, 2013
Tolexander: don't mind me jare.
The picture just made me remember that actor in the 90s always with his bottle of schinapp.
f u.
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 25, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: What's with my pic?
Have you ever seen someone so handsome as me?
when last do u eat

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Beloved4real: 8:15pm On Dec 25, 2013
liaslo++:

this yoruba girl, why are u disturbing NL with u picture...this is the 3rd thread im seeing ur pic 2day i think
An avenue to advertise her "marketable" goods. Who knows she might be on a crucial #ultimate_search_11
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Fatdon(m): 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2013
baggy4luv: hairy fool where ur pics
fool

Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by sesyfun1(m): 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2013
Laff won kill me sef, I guess the dude will avoid uploading pix and later term it not photogenic. Lol
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Tolexander: 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2013
baggy4luv: f u.
g u
Re: A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 25, 2013
Kendzyma: guy! I doubt u dine and with celebs jugdin wit ur pix,abi u dy convinc celeb wit garri ni?
lol, that guy too funny. See as him be sef... Mtcheew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe's Look Has Us 'Green' With Envy / Olamide Baddo Thrills Crowd At itel's Campus Tour (Pictures) / Bovi: "Ladies In Unhappy Relationship/marriage, I Have A Solution For You.."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.