Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,729 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? (3863 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us / My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by idupaul: 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2008
Knowing her all my life, i doubt it.

doesnt she have hands undecided
Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by onyinye2(f): 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2008
idupaul:

doesnt she have hands undecided
Doesn't he have hands too?
Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by slimmy24(f): 9:41am On Aug 11, 2008
Hmmm,

WAT if we got the house together and wanna marry soon??
Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by kemisuga(f): 9:53am On Aug 11, 2008
I dont think it is ideal.

You can live 2gether when u become husband and wife.
Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by albridge(m): 10:05am On Aug 11, 2008
that depends on what you call a big deal. coming and going from time has its own cycle but i guess is still ok. moving in and not going again (or staying too long like a wife) is bad if you ask me. sort of takes something important out of the chase so if your not careful you will end up killing his intrest in you. wink
Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 11, 2008
@ topic

I am not too sure about marriage. I might opt to live together instead! It's the new trend! grin
Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by spikedcylinder: 10:39am On Aug 11, 2008
Errr, I dont know if i can do it. But hey who knows what love can do?
Nah! I no fit!
Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:46am On Aug 11, 2008
Check this out holy ones you come on weekends and he hides his cocaine bag and is all nice to you, two weekends after you get married you find out then you pack your bags and run how much has your value reduced eh!

Na wa when will we start practicing what is practical ? No wonder divorce rate is sky rocketing
Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by Caliente(m): 12:14pm On Aug 11, 2008
Chrisbenogor:

Check this out holy ones you come on weekends and he hides his cocaine bag and is all nice to you, two weekends after you get married you find out then you pack your bags and run how much has your value reduced eh!

Na wa when will we start practicing what is practical ? No wonder divorce rate is sky rocketing

[size=13pt]Abi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by vampire(m): 7:34am On Sep 04, 2008
big deal if ,it will cost him his heart, and even make him never to truly love a lady in his life
Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by hunniebomb(f): 2:48pm On Sep 05, 2008
cohabitation together is like enjoying the benefits of being married without the expenses.
the guy gets to split the bills (in most cases), has clean clothes and underwear, clean house e.t.c
so y would he bother to get married to you.
like on Tyra a couple lived together for like 5 years and the guy hasn't proposed, the girl was like tyra should ask him y, his reply was that he was already enjoying the benefits of married life (regular sex etc) without being married.
enuf said.
Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by arramyjay: 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2008
Men it is BIG DEAL,what decent girl leaves her parents house to go stay with a guy,That is nt right men.
Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by MrCrackles(m): 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2008
No it is a DIC.K-DEAL!!!
Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2008
slimmy24:

Just wondering what you guys think of babes living in the same house with their boyfys?

Is it ok??  orrrrrrrrrr,  cool

i know u live wt urs,your post don show am

you're looking for smone that will atleast give u a credit here

other might but i wont,get ready to be dumped in d dustbin by d time hes tired of u
Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by arramyjay: 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2008
mesmya:

i know u live wt urs,your post don show am

you're looking for smone that will atleast give u a credit here

other might but i wont,get ready to be dumped in d dustbin by d time hes tired of u

Oh Oh u are just too much well said.That is the truth.
Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by agaba123(m): 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2008
I was talking with a friend of mine who is living with his girlfriend. They have two kids. I thought they were married but I when asked, he told me,' what's the point getting married?' ' She does my laundry, spends my money and bears my children. I get a Bleep when I need it.
Moreso with the divorce business, I am satisfied with living this way'.
The divorce issue may not apply to your case but others do.

Be wise!!!!!! you have lesser security in such an arrangement.
Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by creamdream: 7:23am On Sep 06, 2008
apart for it being morally wrong, it is also not healthy for the relationship. statistics has it that most of such relationships always ends badly. exept of course you dont care about any nagative consequence.but the vote still remains.IT IS A BIG DEAL-YES. A BAD IDEA
Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by Holaryhemy(f): 6:18am On Oct 20, 2019
It doesn't really make sense, fine you can visit him a while. But living with him is absurd. You should let him miss you a lil, u will have more value in his eyes.
Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by frozen70g(f): 9:50pm On Oct 20, 2019
slimmy24:
Just wondering what you guys think of babes living in the same house with their boyfys?

Is it ok?? orrrrrrrrrr, cool

The only big deal is that she is the one Loosing
Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by Youngpo413: 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2021
papadims:
it is not right to move in with your boyfriend or two lovers living together with being married. it causes a lot of distrust in that relationship. look around 70% of couples living together without being married breakup in no time. so, if he realy loves you he would ask your hand in marriage.

sis, take a step and leave the house even if he threatens you, just do it.
it brings trust.
Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by Youngpo413: 3:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
frozen70g:

The only big deal is that she is the one Loosing
às in ending up with a loose pussÿ?
Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by Polynek(m): 6:38pm On Apr 11, 2021
Opinion is like a nose everybody get His/Her own

Why Are Naija Girls So Damn Stuck Up? / Why Do Black Females Always Play Hard To Get? / Rich Girls Vs Poor Girls