Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? (3858 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us / My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by slimmy24(f): 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2008
Just wondering what you guys think of babes living in the same house with their boyfys?

Is it ok?? orrrrrrrrrr, cool
Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by tope2000(f): 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2008
Spending weekends with him, that is fine
but living with him , thats a Double NO NO to me

5 Likes

Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by MissyB1(m): 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2008
LIVING wit him b4 marriage isn't kool wit me.

4 Likes

Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by Akinagirl(f): 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2008
Well you just answered your question. Obviously its not a big deal to you or you would have asked this question way before you considered moving in with him. If it works for you, fine. If not, don't be afraid to go back home.
Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by Viante(f): 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2008
Kini Big Deal

It is generally not ok.

Cant you see that you are temporary

when he gets another girl, you go pack your load comot

thats if you have anything thats urs sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by idupaul: 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2008
it helps sha, but its decacadent. u fit try am if u sure the dude will marry u, if he does nt u value go depreciate.

1 Like

Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2008
Not a good idea before marriage

2 Likes

Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2008
Viante:

It is generally not ok.

Cant you see that you are temporary

when he gets another girl, you go pack your load comot

thats if you have anything thats urs sef undecided
exactly!

Me, I can't do it o

1 Like

Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by MrCrackles(m): 6:45pm On Aug 03, 2008
slimmy24:

Just wondering what you guys think of babes living in the same house with their boyfys?

No big deal!! grin

Co-habiting is awesome!!
Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by idupaul: 6:46pm On Aug 03, 2008
Me, I can't do it o

or u have not seen where to do it

1 Like

Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by Viante(f): 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2008
This reminds me of the story i heard yesterday

A woman living with her boyfriend for 15years
When it was time to get married, his family stopped her
from entering the venue, cos they had arranged another girl for him
there was nothing in this world she could do and the guy didnt even shake
he was ready for something new.

Be cohabiting there, when you start biting your nails you go know

5 Likes

Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2008
Viante:

This reminds me of the story i heard yesterday

A woman living with her boyfriend for 15years
When it was time to get married, his family stopped her
from entering the venue, because they had arranged another girl for him
there was nothing in this world she could do and the guy didnt even shake
he was ready for something new.

Be cohabiting there, when you start biting your nails you go know
Poor Girl sad
Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by papadims: 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2008
it is not right to move in with your boyfriend or two lovers living together with being married. it causes a lot of distrust in that relationship. look around 70% of couples living together without being married breakup in no time. so, if he realy loves you he would ask your hand in marriage.

sis, take a step and leave the house even if he threatens you, just do it.

1 Like

Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by Viante(f): 6:54pm On Aug 03, 2008
i pity the girl, but she caused her wahala

1 Like

Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2008
idupaul:

or u have not seen where to do it
Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by Hannibal: 7:31pm On Aug 03, 2008
slimmy24:

There's nothing wrong with it. . . .
It saves bills and thats very important. cool
Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by onyinye2(f): 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2008
@post
Im sorry but no. I can't live with a guy if we are not married. There is just too much temptation and possibilities that could happen. And it just doesn't seem right to me any how. Yeah i know there can be benefits from living with him. Such as seeing what kind of man he REALLY when you are not around. Also how he will act if you choose to marry that man. But personal i just rather wait and expect the unexpected.

2 Likes

Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by dreeldee: 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2008
nothing wrong in co-habiting as far as you both are ready for bomboy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by idupaul: 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2008
I'm sorry but no. I can't live with a guy if we are not married. There is just too much temptation and possibilities that could happen. And it just doesn't seem right to me any how. Yeah i know there can be benefits from living with him. Such as seeing what kind of man he REALLY when you are not around. Also how he will act if you choose to marry that man. But personal i just rather wait and expect the unexpected.

Holy person lipsrsealed
Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by onyinye2(f): 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2008
idupaul:

Holy person lipsrsealed
And what is wrong with that?

1 Like

Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by idupaul: 7:45pm On Aug 03, 2008
And what is wrong with that?

nothing, its a good thing na, i was just encoraging u wink
Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by onyinye2(f): 7:46pm On Aug 03, 2008
idupaul:

nothing, its a good thing na, i was just encoraging u wink
oh oka. I meela. wink
Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by Studentet: 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2008
There's nothing wrong in living with your bF, as long as food is ready on the table when he comes back from work/school, Clean clothes are in the closet and the apartment is tidy.
Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by idupaul: 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2008
oh oka. I meela.

is this supposed to be ibo,i dnt undrstand
Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by onyinye2(f): 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2008
Studentet:

There's nothing wrong in living with your bF, as long as food is ready on the table when he comes back from work/school, Clean clothes are in the closet and the apartment is tidy.
This the NUMBER ONE reason why i can not and will not live with a man till im married. Don't i got things to do too. Besides being your mother?

idupaul:

is this supposed to be ibo,i dnt undrstand
it means thank you.
Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by idupaul: 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2008

what debauchery is this, all this work and nt a dime paid in dowry, undecided

it means thank you.

ur welcome cool
Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by Studentet: 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2008
That's what you get when living with a BF.

@ poster, if your prepared to do all those, then its not a big deal.
Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by onyinye2(f): 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2008
Studentet:

That's what you get when living with a BF.

@ poster, if your prepared to do all those, then its not a big deal.
No i think that is what someone gets with living with you. Cause i have friends who live who they BF, and do none of what you posted.
Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by idupaul: 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2008
Cause i have friends who live who they BF, and do none of what you posted.

no cooking , no washing, no cleaning, just great SEX, ur friend de try ooo
Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by onyinye2(f): 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2008
idupaul:

no cooking , no washing, no cleaning, just great SEX, your friend de try ooo
Oka they cook but she doesn't fold his clothes or does all the chores. They do it together.
Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by Studentet: 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2008
Onyinye, now you are starting to open up. At one point, she'll start doing the chores alone
Re: Living With My Boyfriend: Is It A Big Deal? by onyinye2(f): 8:09pm On Aug 03, 2008
Studentet:

Onyinye, now you are starting to open up. At one point, she'll start doing the chores alone
Knowing her all my life, i doubt it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys,wetin We Do? / Am I Over Reacting? / GUYS: Will You Marry Her If She Was the daughter of Dangote?? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.