Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

I Love My Girlfriend But She Has Too Many Problems - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Girlfriend But She Has Too Many Problems (7778 Views)

"My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” / I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . / I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Has Too Many Problems by skyscraperTM(m): 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2013
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Has Too Many Problems by Andyblaze: 9:31pm On Dec 25, 2013
SPL!TZ:
Ur gf is d kinda girl am luking 4 at op

Let's do exchange? angryangry
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Has Too Many Problems by Andyblaze: 12:16am On Dec 26, 2013
Danhumprey: I'm sure all these were scribbled down from the brain of an orangutan? undecided

angryangry

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Has Too Many Problems by Lamlifonmic(m): 8:21am On Dec 26, 2013
Her problem is damn too much pls don't listen to people telling you to stand by her is as if she is possesed you may not have everlasting peace with her.Why must you be the one to shoulder such problem?are you the only man in the world?let her take it to someone else and just help her with prayer,you don't commit any sin if you let her go there is no where in the bible or quran where God said you must marry whoever you date that's why is dating for you to know if she is d right person or not and u have found out she is the wrong person so what are u waiting for?the guy that said he stood by her sickler girlfriend how are u sure is real?don't out of pity put yourself in a sorry state that people will have to pity you too end it on a good note.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Has Too Many Problems by Leyqute(m): 10:30am On Dec 26, 2013
andy don kolo undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Will Never Insult Anyone In This Forum Again After Today's Encounter. / Disclaimer: Men, Up Your Sexual Game / Valentine's Day Is Chivalry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.