Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

yes, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / yes, (700 Views)

Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It / When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes / She Has Refused to Say "Yes" (or No) to My Proposal, For Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

yes, by thinkdip(m): 9:39pm On Dec 25, 2013
Yes
Re: yes, by thinkdip(m): 10:05am On Dec 27, 2013
109 views and no comment, nairalanders why? This one na gobe. #chai
Re: yes, by SuperSuave(m): 9:07am On Dec 28, 2013
Ur moniker says "Thinkdeep" why cant U̶̲̥̅̊ use ur sense aπϑ post smtin sensible or search google for answers instead of wasting our MBs mtcheeeew! angry
Re: yes, by thinkdip(m): 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2013
SuperSuave: Ur moniker says "Thinkdeep" why cant U̶̲̥̅̊ use ur sense aπϑ post smtin sensible or search google for answers instead of wasting our MBs mtcheeeew! angry
You must be a fool
Re: yes, by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2013
Here's some tip

1. Blood Type (its important as am in that AS Boat)
2. Hobbies and Interest, In this hard times, Hobbies and interest develop into career a girl without an hobby or interest is a laid back one
3. Engage her in some discussion relating to current events, makes no sense dating a dullard however this is not a yardstick some are not interested am talking about those who don't do anything but check Twitter/FB
4. Then you ask about her type of movies/songs/books and games if she does, this gives you a persona (What type of person she could be), Just talking to my now babe for the first time, i could tell, she's someone am gonna keep, just have to get over the AS issue.

All the best and if you are a girl, do the opposite also.
Re: yes, by thinkdip(m): 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2013
pc guru: Here's some tip

1. Blood Type (its important as am in that AS Boat)
2. Hobbies and Interest, In this hard times, Hobbies and interest develop into career a girl without an hobby or interest is a laid back one
3. Engage her in some discussion relating to current events, makes no sense dating a dullard however this is not a yardstick some are not interested am talking about those who don't do anything but check Twitter/FB
4. Then you ask about her type of movies/songs/books and games if she does, this gives you a persona (What type of person she could be), Just talking to my now babe for the first time, i could tell, she's someone am gonna keep, just have to get over the AS issue.

All the best and if you are a girl, do the opposite also.

Thanks for the info...its late already

(1) (Reply)

LOVE Life..............was I @ Fault?? / HELP: We Love Each Other, But We Fight All The Time / World's Youngest Groom At 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.