Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria (13332 Views)

Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Today's Match With Cameroon / The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) / Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2013
egaeboney: Let's grant their request but let it be with our CHAN squad....no be pride but just using the right equipment for the right project.!
guy u harshhhh Ohhh !!! ...lol dis is wicked and proud comment ...but looks humble and decent
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
ifeanyi83: Demand or Request....
choose one by ur sef
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Hbuyosh(m): 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
Evestar200: damn,,,we dont play our best each time we play our Africa counterpart like the way we play european country,,so dont come here and say Kenya nearly humilate nigeria, cuz if nigeria really want to play real football with kenya they will park alots of goals back to kenya,,,,anyway we will just tell our NFF to accept ur request so that u guys will play OGEDEGBE PRIMARY SCH the winner of CHANNEL KIDS CUP 2013 since u want to cry over the rejection of KFF request
You don't play your best when playing with African teams? Dude, do you realise how lame that explanation sounds? You mean NFF has been wasting all that money all that time for the SE to wilfully play a lucklustre game with African teams? That's a pack of bullsh*t
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hbuyosh: Kenya asked in a nice way for a friendly, they did not 'demand'. You belittle Kenyan boys, yet you know they've always given you guys such a hard time on the pitch. You've pipped Kenya in some matches, I agree, but only by a few goals. Most of your matches have always resulted into a draw, so, don't u underestimate these boys they got their mojo back. They just got some management issues they need to put in order.
So, stop with your chest thumpin, you Mumus, (whatever that exactly means).
what is this one saying

Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
Evestar200: damn,,,we dont play our best each time we play our Africa counterpart like the way we play european country,,so dont come here and say Kenya nearly humilate nigeria, cuz if nigeria really want to play real football with kenya they will park alots of goals back to kenya,,,,anyway we will just tell our NFF to accept ur request so that u guys will play OGEDEGBE PRIMARY SCH the winner of CHANNEL KIDS CUP 2013 since u want to cry over the rejection of KFF request
dats my baby

1 Like

Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Evestar200(f): 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hbuyosh:
You don't play your best when playing with African teams? Dude, do you realise how lame that explanation sounds? You mean NFF has been wasting all that money all that time for the SE to wilfully play a lucklustre game with African teams? That's a pack of bullsh*t
for us to compete with the world we have to play Africa teams to be a representative of Africa,,cuz if there is any we can boycot Africa qualifiers and still make it to the world stage, NFF wud have bycot all games against African counterparts
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Hbuyosh(m): 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
dagbenga: what is this one saying
He's saying Kenya is quite capable of kicking your arrogant ar.se
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Evestar200(f): 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
grin
dagbenga: what is this one saying
grin SWAHILI
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by InvertedHammer: 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
/
They demanded?

Is friendly match by force?

I guess it is a request.

\
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by taiocol: 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
Evestar200: grin grin SWAHILI
check ur mail box. The registration is nw working normal
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hbuyosh:
capable in ur dreams and imaginations .....not in reality.....cos CHAN boys will coviniently destroy ur kenyan team .....try beatn south africa ..ok ? If u succeed u can come and talk to our under 17.....thank you
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by striker9(m): 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
dagbenga: capable in ur dreams and imaginations .....not in reality.....cos CHAN boys will coviniently destroy ur kenyan team .....try beatn south africa ..ok ? If u succeed u can come and talk to our under 17.....thank you
Stop degrading our U17 world champions,maybe U15 home base reserved or Kano Pillars will be ok.
Thanks.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
striker9: Stop degrading our U17 world champions,maybe U15 home base reserved or Kano Pillars will be ok.
Thanks.
hmmmm u av a point there
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Krasid2: 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hbuyosh:
Do you actually think that your team stands any chance against Nigeria?.Is it because your team won CECAFA cup.Don't make me laugh.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Johnnoah1st: 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
striker9: Stop degrading our U17 world champions,maybe U15 home base reserved or Kano Pillars will be ok.
Thanks.
Hahahahahaha! My Guy U No Go Kill Me Wit Laugh
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Hbuyosh(m): 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
Evestar200: for us to compete with the world we have to play Africa teams to be a representative of Africa,,cuz if there is any we can boycot Africa qualifiers and still make it to the world stage, NFF wud have bycot all games against African counterparts
Your arrogance is realy appalling.
I watched both the Kenya-Nigeria matches. The SE played with all their effort but still...
I saw frustration written all over their faces as their many attempts were thwarted. They probably thought with Kenya, it would would be a walkover, but as they realised, they were a match.
And in the recent matches you've played in Africa, how many African teams have u crushed so decisivly, say 3-0 as to be considered an African super team? We have teams from Ghana, Cameroon, DRC, Togo, Ethiopia etc which we know have been a pain to your bottom and they make u jittery, and u have the audacity to show such a low opinion on African teams here?
I guess you vehemently refuse to play Kenya probably because you fear yet another humiliation from such a 'lowly' team. It's not that they will defeat you, but running into yet another draw with them is sumthin the 'mighty' Naija can't stomach.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
InvertedHammer: /
They demanded?

Is friendly match by force?

I guess it is a request.

\
the OP is right with her choice of words (demand) doesn't mean its by force

Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Evestar200(f): 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
Thanks.
Damn our under-15 national team is too big for the harambee star of kenya,, even kenya cant withstand our under-13 national team nt to talk of Kano pillars,,OGEDEGBE PRIMARY SCH that won the 2013 CHANNEL KIDS CUP WILL BE GOOD FOR THE KENYA TEAM,
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hbuyosh:
I watched both the Kenya-Nigeria matches. The SE played with all their effort but still...
I saw frustration written all over their faces as their many attempts were thwarted. They probably thought with Kenya, it would would be a walkover, but as they realised, they were a match.
And in the recent matches you've played in Africa, how many African teams have u crushed so decisivly, say 3-0 as to be considered an African super team? We have teams from Ghana, Cameroon, DRC, Togo, Ethiopia etc which we know have been a pain to your bottom and they make u jittery, and u have the audacity to show such a low opinion on African teams here?
I guess you vehemently refuse to play Kenya probably because you fear yet another humiliation from such a 'lowly' team. It's not that they will defeat you, but running into yet another draw with them is sumthin the 'mighty' Naija can't stomach.
look who is talkn Kenya cudnt even qualify for d last two,three or more afcons and u r here ranting about how jittery we get....jittery wen we flogged mali 4 - 1 ?jittery till we became afcon champions ,jittery till we qualified for d world cup ?.....an Enyimba team wud not even grant ur request ...yeah !!! Dats how poor the quality of ur football is .....u av neva in d history of afcon shaken africa ...so wat makes ur Kenya so great ? ....Cesafa ? I bet the principal cup has more prestige and quality than dat organised local cup
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
D last time I checked u guys on d Fifa ranking 117th and last played at d afcon way back in 2004.....ur case may end up like Zambia n Angola who bragged at Naija ....whr r dey today? Ofcus u guys av neva achieved dan dem
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Hbuyosh(m): 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
-Krasid 2-:
Do you actually think that your team stands any chance against Nigeria?.Is it because your team won CECAFA cup.Don't make me laugh.
Go unearth the records on all the games Kenya has played with Nigeria from your archive, then come back and talk.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Evestar200(f): 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hbuyosh:
we beat Cote divore 4:1, Burkina faso 4:1, Can ur Kenya beat these 2 teams? Who is Afraid of baby kenya? Kenya team have nt achieved 1/q of what our under-17 women national team (flamigoes) have achieved nt to talk of our men teams
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hbuyosh:
Go unearth the records on all the games Kenya has played with Nigeria from your archive, then come back and talk.
DONE : in 2009 qualifyn for 2010 world cup S.A ....kenya 2 vs Nigeria 3 ....return leg ...Nigeria 3 vs kenya 0 .... In 2011 friendly match kenya 0 vs Nigeria 3 ....happy now? So if we r goin to beat kenya ...with what margin are u expecting?
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by nakwe(m): 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
WTF. We need to play quality European teams since we're preparing for the World Cup and not a team like Kenya.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Buddydogg(m): 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
Decryptor: Misleading Topic! In the headline, i saw "Demand" and in the main body of the story, i'm seeing "Requested". They are 2 different things
weitn diz Doq dy talk xo eh undecided how dat one use consiqn the matter. Abeq park well undecided
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by striker9(m): 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
Evestar200: Damn our under-15 national team is too big for the harambee star of kenya,, even kenya cant withstand our under-13 national team nt to talk of Kano pillars,,OGEDEGBE PRIMARY SCH that won the 2013 CHANNEL KIDS CUP WILL BE GOOD FOR THE KENYA TEAM,
Even our Super Falcon will turn down the offer.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Emmysteve(m): 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hbuyosh:

Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Evestar200(f): 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
striker9: Even our Super Falcon will turn down the offer.
Super Falcons na world champions for where harambee stars of kenya dy na,,,Flamingoes go even vex for the request sef nt to talk of Super Falcons.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
Evestar200: Super Falcons na world champions for where harambee stars of kenya dy na,,,Flamingoes go even vex for the request sef nt to talk of Super Falcons.
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Emmysteve(m): 11:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
Even my Kaduna united would turn down the offer.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 11:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
Nigerians can booast. Kai.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 27, 2013
Its a good thing for Kenya to want some competition with Nigeria but not at this crucial time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? / Kylian Mbappe Tests Positive For COVID-19 / Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.