Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria (13325 Views)

Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Today's Match With Cameroon / The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) / Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Shaadey: 1:17am On Dec 28, 2013
Maka y

1 Like

Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by sparklescraft: 2:16am On Dec 28, 2013
Ok na
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by osystein(m): 3:01am On Dec 28, 2013
We should be playing against Brazil. why are they playing south Africa when south africa isn't going to the world cup.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by micfred(m): 7:42am On Dec 28, 2013
Make dem go find their mate to play wit cos Nigeria is nt.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by AmaechiLinus(m): 8:19am On Dec 28, 2013
Let them come and receive their stroke of cane from our Super Eagle (AFRICAN CHAMPION) and by God Grace world Champion comes 2014.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Aladelokun: 9:42am On Dec 28, 2013
dagbenga: capable in ur dreams and imaginations .....not in reality.....cos CHAN boys will coviniently destroy ur kenyan team .....try beatn south africa ..ok ? If u succeed u can come and talk to our under 17.....thank you
. Please, don't disrespect those U-17 guys, let's play them with the U-15, so that other africa countries will want to play them after humilating the kenya national team.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Aladelokun: 9:49am On Dec 28, 2013
Please, Nigerians forgive them as God forgive all. They made the request out of duress and let me remind you people that if any east,north play any west africa team, they wana play the west so that they can gain popularity, remember the ghana-egypt match and Nigeria are superior to ghana. Please, forgive me if i offend any kenya nationals. Thanks
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by internetpo(m): 10:03am On Dec 28, 2013
kenya not now. may be after the WC.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by naijanoni(m): 11:01am On Dec 28, 2013
Hbuyosh:
Your arrogance is realy appalling.
I watched both the Kenya-Nigeria matches. The SE played with all their effort but still...
I saw frustration written all over their faces as their many attempts were thwarted. They probably thought with Kenya, it would would be a walkover, but as they realised, they were a match.
And in the recent matches you've played in Africa, how many African teams have u crushed so decisivly, say 3-0 as to be considered an African super team? We have teams from Ghana, Cameroon, DRC, Togo, Ethiopia etc which we know have been a pain to your bottom and they make u jittery, and u have the audacity to show such a low opinion on African teams here?
I guess you vehemently refuse to play Kenya probably because you fear yet another humiliation from such a 'lowly' team. It's not that they will defeat you, but running into yet another draw with them is sumthin the 'mighty' Naija can't stomach.
Whats dis one saying ??.You clearly know nothing about football.Let me educate you.Must a team win matches 5-0,4-0 to show dorminance ??.
How many times do spain beat teams with high margins ??.Very few.
Spain struggle to beat small teams 1-0,2-1 and even draw/loose some times.
The germans,dutch would be flogging teams 5-0,6-0,8-0 but when they meet spain,they all fall.
Spain play according to d strength of their opponents.
Even if they score only 2 goals or 1 goal in every match,they make sure they win almost every match in europe both against big and small teams.
That is dorminance.
Thats the SAME case with nigeria.We play according to d strength of the opponents.
Matches against Small teams=Small performance
Matches against Big teams=Big performance.
That ivory-coast/ghana is murdering teams 6-0,5-0 doesnt mean we nigeria that win by 1-0,2-0 won't murder ivory-coast/ghana.
Dorminance in football is not about how many goals you score in a match.
Its about how many matches you WIN or how many matches you DONT LOOSE.
Nigeria hasnt lost to any african team in more than two years now:-since steven keshi became coach in 2011(no african team can boast of that) and we are d reigning african champions.
That is DORMINANCE.
Not about how many goals u score in a match.
We have nothing to prove in africa again.We've conquered africa already.
We are moving to bigger things and that is TO CONQUER THE WORLD.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by naijanoni(m): 11:18am On Dec 28, 2013
Hbuyosh:
Go unearth the records on all the games Kenya has played with Nigeria from your archive, then come back and talk.
Hahahaha.U are really showing yourself as somebody that knows nothing about football.When did u start watching football ?

NIGERIA VS KENYA HEAD TO HEAD
-
NIGERIA=10 WINS,2 DRAWS, 0 LOSS
-

KENYA=0 WIN ,2 DRAWS, 10 LOSSES.

Kenya has never defeated nigeria
We have defeated kenya 10 times out of 12 meetings.

Abi you are looking high goal margins ?.
-
Five out of those 10 games we've won kenya were 3-0 trashing(i.e nigeria has flogged kenya 3-0 FIVE TIMES).

Kenya aint no match for south-africa or even ethiopia talkless of nigeria.
Compare urselves with teams like somalia,uganda,botswana e.t.c not nigeria.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by striker9(m): 11:49am On Dec 28, 2013
naija noni:
Hahahaha.U are really showing yourself as somebody that knows nothing about football.When did u start watching football ?

-
-

-
Five out of those 10 games we've won kenya were 3-0 trashing(i.e nigeria has flogged kenya 3-0 FIVE TIMES).

Nuff said,you annihilated the guy.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by striker9(m): 12:00pm On Dec 28, 2013
naija noni:

-
-

-

Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by abbeynism(m): 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2013
Tufiakpa!!!
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Nobody: 4:23am On Dec 29, 2013
Raxxye: See Kenya see ambition o! Dem wan rub shoulders with the big boys, abi? Dem no see their mates among countries wey no qualify for world cup? Person wey dey prepare for WAEC, u wan make him come write Mock for common entrance!

Hahahaha..... Who would believe these are the same Super Eagles you guys used to deride as useless chickens just a year or two ago.. Now it is....''so Kenya think we are mates?''..... LOLZZZZZ grin grin grin cool......Success is sweet sha... grin grin
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Nobody: 4:33am On Dec 29, 2013
Evestar200: Super Falcons na world champions for where harambee stars of kenya dy na,,,Flamingoes go even vex for the request sef nt to talk of Super Falcons.

Chei... Flamingoes too? grin grin
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Nobody: 4:36am On Dec 29, 2013
osystein: We should be playing against Brazil. why are they playing south Africa when south africa isn't going to the world cup.

Maybe they're scared of getting beat. wink
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by safarigirl(f): 6:26am On Dec 29, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Maybe they're scared of getting beat. wink
Brazil is playing the wrong countries; Zambia and SA, those are Southern African countries, their styles are slightly different from that of West Africa, they should've sought West African teams like Senegal if they really want to prepare for WA. Germany's choice of Cameroon is good cuz their style is closer to Ghana's.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Jiggaman101: 6:59am On Dec 29, 2013
naija noni:
Whats dis one saying ??.You clearly know nothing about football.Let me educate you.Must a team win matches 5-0,4-0 to show dorminance ??.
How many times do spain beat teams with high margins ??.Very few.
Spain struggle to beat small teams 1-0,2-1 and even draw/loose some times.
The germans,dutch would be flogging teams 5-0,6-0,8-0 but when they meet spain,they all fall.
Spain play according to d strength of their opponents.
Even if they score only 2 goals or 1 goal in every match,they make sure they win almost every match in europe both against big and small teams.
That is dorminance.
Thats the SAME case with nigeria.We play according to d strength of the opponents.
Matches against Small teams=Small performance
Matches against Big teams=Big performance.
That ivory-coast/ghana is murdering teams 6-0,5-0 doesnt mean we nigeria that win by 1-0,2-0 won't murder ivory-coast/ghana.
Dorminance in football is not about how many goals you score in a match.
Its about how many matches you WIN or how many matches you DONT LOOSE.
Nigeria hasnt lost to any african team in more than two years now:-since steven keshi became coach in 2011(no african team can boast of that) and we are d reigning african champions.
That is DORMINANCE.
Not about how many goals u score in a match.
We have nothing to prove in africa again.We've conquered africa already.
We are moving to bigger things and that is TO CONQUER THE WORLD.

In your dream or are you making wishes. Ghana will trash Nigeria any day. Y'all haven't proven anything that should make y'all so arrogant. I saw y'all against big teams in the confed and y'all look pedestrian at best. The only team y'all manage to beat was Tahiti and they manage to score a goal on you guys.

You can't compare yourself to Spain, the world class players Spain has Nigeria don't have.

I will end this with one sentence. With all the big mouth y'all got when was the last time y'all beat Ghana. The most consistent team on the african continent is Ghana. Spain is consistent while sp is not.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by striker9(m): 7:54am On Dec 29, 2013
Jigga_man101:

In your dream or are you making wishes. Ghana will trash Nigeria any day. Y'all haven't proven anything that should make y'all so arrogant. I saw y'all against big teams in the confed and y'all look pedestrian at best. The only team y'all manage to beat was Tahiti and they manage to score a goal on you guys.

You can't compare yourself to Spain, the world class players Spain has Nigeria don't have.

I will end this with one sentence. With all the big mouth y'all got when was the last time y'all beat Ghana. The most consistent team on the african continent is Ghana. Spain is consistent while sp is not.
Can you please tell us how Ghana has been the most consistent team in Africa?thanks.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by naijanoni(m): 7:55am On Dec 29, 2013
Jigga_man101:

I'm talking about the past two years dec 2011-dec 2013.
Explain to me "consistency".
And also explain to me how ghana has been consistent in d last two years.
FYI ghana's consistency ended in 2010 at d world cup.
Since then explain to me how ghana has been consistent ?.
I'll tell u how nigeria has been better and more consistent than ghana in d past two years.
In the past two years(since keshi became coach) nigeria has not lost to any african team.
Under d same two years,ghana has lost over 6 matches against african teams(zambia,zambia,mali,mali,bourkina-faso,egypt).

In the last two years Nigeria has LOST ONLY TWO MATCHES generally both competitive and friendlies(Spain and uruguay).
But under d same two years ghana has lost about 8 matches.

And by those,i meant the main teams of both nigeria and ghana,not CHAN teams.
Your consistency ended in 2010.Since then ghana hasn't been so good.
But in dis present decade,nigeria is d real deal.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by naijanoni(m): 8:05am On Dec 29, 2013
And Jigga my nigga,IT IS BETTER TO BE TRASHED BY SPAIN THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD THAN TO BE TRASHED BY AN AVERAGE JAPAN TEAM.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Jiggaman101: 8:16am On Dec 29, 2013
naija noni:
I'm talking about the past two years dec 2011-dec 2013.
Explain to me "consistency".
And also explain to me how ghana has been consistent in d last two years.
FYI ghana's consistency ended in 2010 at d world cup.
Since then explain to me how ghana has been consistent ?.
I'll tell u how nigeria has been better and more consistent than ghana in d past two years.
In the past two years(since keshi became coach) nigeria has not lost to any african team.
Under d same two years,ghana has lost over 6 matches against african teams(zambia,zambia,mali,mali,bourkina-faso,egypt).

In the last two years Nigeria has LOST ONLY TWO MATCHES generally both competitive and friendlies(Spain and uruguay).
But under d same two years ghana has lost about 8 matches.

And by those,i meant the main teams of both nigeria and ghana,not CHAN teams.
Your consistency ended in 2010.Since then ghana hasn't been so good.
But in dis present decade,nigeria is d real deal.

Since 08 Ghana has never played with his full squad, you saw our might when we finally had close to full squad. When we do see Nigeria we beat you guys silly. You how y'all like getting fork by Ghana.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Jiggaman101: 8:17am On Dec 29, 2013
naija noni: And Jigga my nigga,IT IS BETTER TO BE TRASHED BY SPAIN THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD THAN TO BE TRASHED BY AN AVERAGE JAPAN TEAM.

What about giving Tahiti their first goal outside their zone. That team didn't even have a single professional player.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Jiggaman101: 8:19am On Dec 29, 2013
striker9: Can you please tell us how Ghana has been the most consistent team in Africa?thanks.

We haven't miss a single major tournament since 06 and when we go we don't just mark present. Can you say the same about Nigeria.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by naijanoni(m): 8:21am On Dec 29, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Since 08 Ghana has never played with his full squad, you saw our might when we finally had close to full squad. When we do see Nigeria we beat you guys silly. You how y'all like getting fork by Ghana.
There u go.Rubbish Excuses.
And when nigerians give excuses,you ghanaians would say "we love excuses".
And who d hell told u nigeria has been playin with d full team ??.
FYI 50 percent of d players that have been playin for nigeria over d past years are in no way our best possible players.
Our coach just love to use mediocre hungry players over big stars.
Wether full team or no full team,nigeria has been d best team in africa recently.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Jiggaman101: 8:24am On Dec 29, 2013
naija noni:
There u go.Excuses.
And who d hell told u nigeria has been playin with d full team ??
Wether full team or no full team,nigeria has been d best team in africa recently.

That's not excuse, even without our full squad we have made every single tournament since 06 and we go out of the group every single time and make it to at least the semifinals when it comes afcon. Can u say the same for nigeria
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Jiggaman101: 8:26am On Dec 29, 2013
naija noni:
There u go.Rubbish Excuses.
And who d hell told u nigeria has been playin with d full team ??.
FYI 50 percent of d players that have been playin for nigeria over d past years are in no way our best possible players.
Our coach just love to use mediocre hungry players over big stars.

Trust me that is the best Nigeria can produce. I don't see anyone special on that team.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by striker9(m): 8:28am On Dec 29, 2013
Jigga_man101:

We haven't miss a single major tournament since 06 and when we go we don't just mark present. Can you say the same about Nigeria.
I believe Ghana came fourth in the last AFCON,Mali has been more consistent than you guys in the last 2yrs by claiming bronze medals in the last 2 AFCONS.I don't wanna hear a flimsy excuse about not fielding all your players,naija was not with Victor Moses,Emenike and Onazi for confederation cup.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by naijanoni(m): 8:29am On Dec 29, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Trust me that is the best Nigeria can produce. I don't see anyone special on that team.
Hahahaha.Okay !.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by naijanoni(m): 8:32am On Dec 29, 2013
Jigga_man101:

That's not excuse, even without our full squad we have made every single tournament since 06 and we go out of the group every single time and make it to at least the semifinals when it comes afcon. Can u say the same for nigeria
I told u ur consistency ended in 2010.
Since then,u have been average.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Jiggaman101: 8:34am On Dec 29, 2013
striker9: I believe Ghana came fourth in the last AFCON,Mali has been more consistent than you guys in the last 2yrs by claiming bronze medals in the last 2 AFCONS.I don't wanna hear a flimsy excuse about not fielding all your players,naija was not with Victor Moses,Emenike and Onazi for confederation cup.

Trust me if we wanted the third place trophy we would have won it easily. When it comes to afcon it is all or nothing for Ghana. Mali was happy to snatch up the third place trophy, for them it is an achievement. Like I said the most consistent team has been Ghana, we haven't miss a single tournament and we go out if the group stage. Can you say the same about Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Jiggaman101: 8:36am On Dec 29, 2013
naija noni:
I told u ur consistency ended in 2010.
Since then,u have been average.

How have we been average, we have made it to at least the semifinals each of the last four afcon. You on the other hand have miss World Cup, african cup and you always draw against lesser teams. Spare me, average describes the nigerian team.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EPL: Awoniyi Nets Winner For Nottingham Forest On Full Premier League Debut / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? / Kylian Mbappe Tests Positive For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.