Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,614 members, 7,820,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria (13326 Views)

Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Today's Match With Cameroon / The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) / Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by GHKWAME1: 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
naija noni: .
Thats a LIE.
A lot of foreigners arent here becos their countries are bashed. A lot are here just for d fun of it.
I dont know d exact number of foreigners here but i tell u they are numerous.If u visit all d sections not just politics and sports you wont be saying foreigners here arent up to 100 or foreigners are here just becos their countries are bashed.

I guess u just started visiting nairaland this year.No wonder.
Exaggerated lie! Keep tickling yourself. Ghanaians, South africans and Kenyans who are always bashed on this site always stress the point that they are only here to defend their irrespective countries anytime you guys pull the "this is nairaland and not foreignland" ish.... What fun? The daily insults you guys spew on other countries? We keep logging on to this site because we(foreigners) know Y'all like to do mumu comparisons.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Jiggaman101: 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2013
Theben:
The population of a country is not the only determinant for popularity of a website. If your site is enticing, entertaining and intriguing, foreigners would troop in droves. Example is bbc.co.uk, which is one of the most visited world news website despite britain having less population than some countries with less popular news sites.

You can not compare a big media outlet to that of nairaland and ghanaweb. Ghanaweb and nairaland don't have tv stations and radio stations accross the globe. They dont only provide news for the uk but for all countries around the world. So it is not really the same
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by naijanoni(m): 3:06am On Dec 31, 2013
GH^KWAME:
Exaggerated lie! Keep tickling yourself. Ghanaians, South africans and Kenyans who are always bashed on this site always stress the point that they are only here to defend their irrespective countries anytime you guys pull the "this is nairaland and not foreignland" ish.... What fun? The daily insults you guys spew on other countries? We keep logging on to this site because we(foreigners) know Y'all like to do mumu comparisons.

Again:-
naija noni:
LIE !!. people that are here to defend their countries would only defend their countries whenever she's been bashed,and thats all !!!.
But majority of foreigners including those who claim they are here just to defend their countries participate in discussions on threads with general topics that has nothing to do with their countries,create their own topics and just catch fun.

They onl
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by GHKWAME1: 10:23am On Dec 31, 2013
When Big teams are demanding to play Ghana, una dey rejoice over Kenya? SMH!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by PetroDolla2: 10:55pm On Dec 31, 2013
naija noni:
Hahahaha.Dullard-in-
OGA PETROL DULLARD BE MY MASTER!!!.
Everybody on NL knows me as a psychatric patient. please forgive me
hahahaha and everybody knows you are a blood svcking demon,abi? a deluded lunatics? revel in the horribleness of your sh1thole grin
OMG, did somebody use your head as toilet?
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by PetroDolla2: 10:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
GH^KWAME:
When Big teams are demanding to play Ghana, una dey rejoice over Kenya? SMH!
grin
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by naijanoni(m): 2:58am On Jan 01, 2014
PetroDolla2: hahahaha and everybody knows you are a blood svcking demon,abi? a deluded lunatics ? revel in the horribleness of your sh1thole grin
OMG, did somebody use your head as toilet?
FOOL JUST CONFIRMED HIMSELF AS A DULLARD !!!.
PETROL DULLARD.
His brain is filled with PETROL,so why won't he be a DULLARD ?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by striker9(m): 7:30am On Jan 01, 2014
PetroDolla2: hahahaha and everybody knows I'm a blood svcking demon,abi? a deluded lunatics? revel in the horribleness of my sh1thole grin
OMG, did somebody use my head as toilet?
I see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EPL: Awoniyi Nets Winner For Nottingham Forest On Full Premier League Debut / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? / Kylian Mbappe Tests Positive For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.