Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:59 PM

Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria (13450 Views)

Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Today's Match With Cameroon / The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) / Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by joseph1013: 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
marutimon:

You're pushing it. 2013 Swedish league will be used for the upcoming Champions League. So last season is 2012, this season is 2013 and next season is 2014.

Yeah. He really is pushing it to solidify his point.lol
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Evestar200(f): 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
naija noni:
Hahahahaha.
E don pain dis one finish.
Sorry bro,Ndo.
Stop crying na.
Instead of u to pray for ur country kenya,you want to pray for evil against another country.
Those kind of prayers doesnt work.
Go to d mountains,fast for 40 days and 40 nights.
Lock urself indoors and pray fervently against nigeria 24 hrs everyday.
You can also invite ur family,friends and loved ones too.

Hahahahaha.
CHOI! My belle o grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by striker9(m): 4:05pm On Dec 29, 2013
Hbuyosh: Startin 2day till the WC, I will be praying 4Naija. I will be praying to God to ensure that you are thwacked very heavily in your first match. I will incite God against u by reminding him how much he detests arrogant pipo. I will tell God to make sure that that first team you'll encounter hands u at least 6-0 and u be the very first team to pack their bags home, because your attitude reeks.
Cry me a river.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by PetroDolla2: 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
naija noni: When i say we have top strikers, its compared to ghana.
A few african countries MIGHT have more top strikers than nigeria.

Last season NO ghanaian player in any TOP FLIGHT league in europe scored goals in double figures(10 goals and above).
Ghana's highest scorer in europe last season was Andre Ayew with 9 goals.
But i can list about 6 nigerian players that scored goals in double figures.
You always have to compare with Ghana,huh? I understand your stvpidity sha. its in your DNA to be stvpid,huh? modafaka

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Jiggaman101: 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
naija noni: When i say we have top strikers, its compared to ghana.
A few african countries MIGHT have more top strikers than nigeria.

Last season NO ghanaian player in any TOP FLIGHT league in europe scored goals in double figures(10 goals and above).
Ghana's highest scorer in europe last season was Andre Ayew with 9 goals.
But i can list about 6 nigerian players that scored goals in double figures.

Yet we score more goals than you, so apparently we have proven that you don't need lots strikers if you can't chances for them. Apart from the Mali game and Tahiti how many times have Nigeria scored more than two goals.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by PetroDolla2: 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
naija noni:
Bro its result that matters at d end.
You say italy should have scored 6 goals against nigeria.
Same way nigeria should have scored 6 goals against spain and 6 goals against uruguay.
We dominated created more chances than uruguay and spain but lost.
Same way italy created more chances against nigeria and still drew.
At d end of d day its d result that mattered not how many chances italy missed against nigeria or how many chances nigeria missed against uruguay and spain.
We've played FOUR top teams(spain,uruguay,italy,Ivory coast) in two YEARS and lost just two matches.

But ghana has played only ONE "OKAY" team in two years and still lost 8 MATCHES(egypt arent EVEN such a top team compared with any of d four top teams nigeria has played).

Compare that.
We shouldnt even be talking.

MUMU-in-Chief cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Evestar200(f): 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2013
PetroDolla2: MUMU-in-Chief cool

U never seize to amaze me,, you always behave childish

1 Like

Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Hbuyosh(m): 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
Evestar200: hahahahahahahah,,hohohohohohoho,hehehehehehehehe,,if u like fast and pray from today till June,,Nigeria will Still beat,,Iran,bosnia,and Argentina,,make Africa proud,,,no juju nt even u or any Africa country will stop the eagles 4rm Soaring high cheesy grin cheesy GO EAGLES! GO EAGLES! AND MAKE UR ENEMIES TO EAT THEIR WORDS
You laugh, you all will be stunned. My prayers always get answered.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Evestar200(f): 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
Hbuyosh:
Not this time around,, dear cheesy
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by SantaMafia: 7:02pm On Dec 29, 2013
safarigirl: it's not easy to come 4th twice in a row at AFCON, that's pretty consistent if you ask me
hahaha Ghana has consistenly beaten nigeria now.if that's not consistency then I dont know ooh

1 Like

Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by naijanoni(m): 8:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
PetroDolla2: MUMU-in-Chief cool

Hahahaha.Dullard-in-chief.
PETROL DULLARD !!!.
Everybody on NL knows u as a psychatric patient.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by safarigirl(f): 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
SantaMafia: hahaha Ghana has consistenly beaten nigeria now.if that's not consistency then I dont know ooh
lol, you don't mean it....and how many trophies have you earned for beating Nigeria?

Nigeria got more trophies this year than Ghana has gotten in 3 decades, when last did your dusty, cobweb infested shelf smell a trophy? Even the AFCON trophy for done rust finish

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by GHKWAME1: 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians

Seun:

I find the rivalry very amusing. Little
Ghana versus big brother Nigeria.

Hmmmmm! No wonder he turns a blind eye when Ghanaians are insulted on his site.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by naijanoni(m): 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
GH^KWAME:
Re: Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians

Hmmmmm! No wonder he turns a blind eye when Ghanaians are insulted on his site.
Same way nigerians are insulted on ghanaian sites and they turn blind eyes.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by GHKWAME1: 10:02pm On Dec 29, 2013
naija noni:
Same way nigerians are insulted on ghanaian sites and they turn blind eyes.
That is an exagerrated lie.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by GHKWAME1: 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2013
maryray:

Lol everyone here is amusing, but d
funny thing is even d Essien that
Ghanians r so proud of is half
Nigerian, the name Essien comes
from d Akwa Ibom/Calabar region.
Seriously i love Nigeria, n don't
want to insult our sis Ghana, so 4r
d first time in my life i'm going to
be peaceful! shocked .
Hey Ghanaians, seriously though u
really shld be greatful to Nigerians,
because we've helped u a lot in
most things, even d sports u r so
proud of. ur best player that's
helping u win, is 9gerian!, as eye
said, Essien is a half Akwa Ibom
Calabar man!, , lmao.

https://www.nairaland.com/186771/football-between-nigerians-ghanaians/1
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Jiggaman101: 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2013
GH^KWAME:
That is an exagerrated lie.

It is, Ghanaians don't talk about Nigerians that much except when it comes to football, but on theis site, it is always ghana this and ghana that.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by safarigirl(f): 1:30am On Dec 30, 2013
Jigga_man101:

It is, Ghanaians don't talk about Nigerians that much except when it comes to football, but on theis site, it is always ghana this and ghana that.
lol jigga ma niqqa, is it because Ghana doesn't have a site half as big as NL? It's hard to find useful info on any Ghanaian site, if you visit ghanasoccer.net, any news that has Nigeria attached to it garners hateful comments eg when we won U-17, they were accusing us of age-cheating, only 1 or 2 people out of up to 20 comments bothered to congratulate us, if you guys are so nice, why was that?
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Jiggaman101: 1:58am On Dec 30, 2013
safarigirl: lol jigga ma niqqa, is it because Ghana doesn't have a site half as big as NL? It's hard to find useful info on any Ghanaian site, if you visit ghanasoccer.net, any news that has Nigeria attached to it garners hateful comments eg when we won U-17, they were accusing us of age-cheating, only 1 or 2 people out of up to 20 comments bothered to congratulate us, if you guys are so nice, why was that?

Ghanaweb is just as big, and it has lots of followers so I don't know what you are loling about. Like I said we don't talk that much about Nigeria except when it comes to soccer.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by safarigirl(f): 2:07am On Dec 30, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Ghanaweb is just as big, and it has lots of followers so I don't know what you are loling about. Like I said we don't talk that much about Nigeria except when it comes to soccer.
ghanaweb is as big as what? Lol, dude Nairaland is the biggest site in Africa by Africans, ghanaweb doesn't have half the following as NL, don't flatter yourselves. Btw, you no dey sleep?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Jiggaman101: 2:26am On Dec 30, 2013
safarigirl: ghanaweb is as big as what? Lol, dude Nairaland is the biggest site in Africa by Africans, ghanaweb doesn't have half the following as NL, don't flatter yourselves. Btw, you no dey sleep?

Do you expect ghanaweb to be as big as nairaland. Even if the whole pop of Ghana visits ghanaweb and a quarter of Nigeria pop visits nairaland, it will still be bigger. This is when your pop gives you advantage.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by naijanoni(m): 7:36am On Dec 30, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Do you expect ghanaweb to be as big as nairaland. Even if the whole pop of Ghana visits ghanaweb and a quarter of Nigeria pop visits nairaland, it will still be bigger. This is when your pop gives you advantage.
Population of nations aside,Nairaland has more foreign members than ghanaweb.Thats a FACT.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by safarigirl(f): 7:53am On Dec 30, 2013
naija noni:
Population of nations aside,Nairaland has more foreign members than ghanaweb.Thats a FACT.
the only foreigners on ghanaweb are Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Jiggaman101: 8:18am On Dec 30, 2013
naija noni:

Of course it would have more foreigners, because Nigerians don't know how to mind their business. They are always trashing other countries. I found this website by doing a google search about Ghana. I don't think there are even 100 foreigners here.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Jiggaman101: 8:21am On Dec 30, 2013
safarigirl: the only foreigners on ghanaweb are Nigerians

There are Nigerians and Liberians. The reason why there are Nigerians and Liberians in ghanaweb is because those are the only two countries Ghanaians are close to. Conversation outside Ghana is likely to be about Nigeria. We don't even talk about other countries on Ghanaweb.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by naijanoni(m): 8:51am On Dec 30, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Of course it would have more foreigners, because Nigerians don't know how to mind their business. They are always trashing other countries. I found this website by doing a google search about Ghana. I don't think there are even 100 foreigners here.
Thats a LIE.
A lot of foreigners arent here becos their countries are bashed.A lot are here just for d fun of it.
I dont know d exact number of foreigners here but i tell u they are numerous.If u visit all d sections not just politics and sports you wont be saying foreigners here arent up to 100 or foreigners are here just becos their countries are bashed.

I guess u just started visiting nairaland this year.No wonder.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Jiggaman101: 9:00am On Dec 30, 2013
naija noni: .
Thats a LIE.
A lot of foreigners arent here becos their countries are bashed.A lot are here just for d fun of it.
I dont know d exact number of foreigners here but i tell u they are numerous.If u visit all d sections not just politics and sports you wont be saying foreigners here arent up to 100 or foreigners are here just becos their countries are bashed.

I guess u just started visiting nairaland this year.No wonder.

Majority are here because their countries are being bashed. Nigerians are good at bashing especially their favorite two. Ghana number 1 and South Africa number 2. That has brought this site numerous Ghanaians and South Africans.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by naijanoni(m): 9:15am On Dec 30, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Majority are here because their countries are being bashed. Nigerians are good at bashing especially their favorite two. Ghana number 1 and South Africa number 2. That has brought this site numerous Ghanaians and South Africans.
LIE !!. people that are here to defend their countries would only defend their countries whenever she's been bashed,and thats all !!!.
But majority of foreigners including those who claim they are here just to defend their countries participate in discussions on threads with general topics that has nothing to do with their countries,create their own topics and just catch fun.

They onl
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Theben(m): 11:22am On Dec 30, 2013
Hbuyosh:
It is better you reserve that energy for prayers that would better your life and country. You have nothing to gain from uttering hateful prayers.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Theben(m): 11:23am On Dec 30, 2013
naija noni:
Hahahaha.Dullard-in-chief.
PETROL DULLARD !!!.
Everybody on NL knows u as a psychatric patient.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You can say that again.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Theben(m): 11:33am On Dec 30, 2013
Jigga_man101:

The population of a country is not the only determinant for popularity of a website. If your site is enticing, entertaining and intriguing, foreigners would troop in droves. Example is bbc.co.uk, which is one of the most visited world news website despite britain having less population than some countries with less popular news sites.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Hbuyosh(m): 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2013
Theben:
It is better you reserve that energy for prayers that would better your life and country. You have nothing to gain from uttering hateful prayers.
You seem to take me seriusly. Let me assure u I wouldnt make such a prayer, not even to my mum's killers. Honest.
I have nuthin against Nigerians, such amiable and funny pipo.
I share an apartment with a couple of them here, they are a bunch freaks...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? / Man Utd's Antony Dropped From Brazil Squad Over Alleged Assault On Ex-gf / Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.