Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria (13312 Views)

Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Today's Match With Cameroon / The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) / Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by naijanoni(m): 8:36am On Dec 29, 2013
Fourth place at afcon is bull-shit
And not something to be proud of.To me its no different from getting out in d quarter-finals.
As long as u didnt win any medal,u didnt achieve anything.
Mali have been better in d last two afcons.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Jiggaman101: 8:38am On Dec 29, 2013
naija noni: Fourth place at afcon is bull-shit.
To me its no different from getting out in d quarter-finals.
As long as u didnt win any medal,u didnt achieve anything.
Mali have been better in d last two afcons.

Like I said we don't care about third place, is win it all or nothing for Ghana. Mali on the other hand considers third place as an achievement. No Ghanaian watch that third place game.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by naijanoni(m): 8:41am On Dec 29, 2013
Jigga_man101:

How have we been average, we have made it to at least the semifinals each of the last four afcon. You on the other hand have miss World Cup, african cup and you always draw against lesser teams. Spare me average describes the nigerian team.
We havent lost to an african team in TWO YEARS while ghana has lost 6 matches to african teams.

We have lost only TWO MATCHES IN TWO YEARS,whle ghana has lost over 8 MATCHES.
Consistency ??
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Jiggaman101: 8:42am On Dec 29, 2013
naija noni:
We havent lost to an african team in TWO YEARS while ghana has lost 6 matches to african teams.

We have lost only TWO MATCHES IN TWO YEARS,whle ghana has lost over 8 MATCHES.
Consistency ??

Who have you played apart from Ivory Coast. When you beat Ghana then you can talk. And you still draw against lesser teams
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by naijanoni(m): 8:43am On Dec 29, 2013
Jigga_man101:

No Ghanaian watch that third place game.
You'll say YOU didnt watch it.
But "NO GHANAIAN" ??.
hahahaha.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Evestar200(f): 8:44am On Dec 29, 2013
hmmmmm this guy have come 4rm nowhere to pullute this beautiful thread,,,Hey! Jigga-man101 aint u goin to church today?
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by naijanoni(m): 8:45am On Dec 29, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Who have you played apart from Ivory Coast. When you beat Ghana then you can talk. And you still draw against lesser teams
And who have u played aside egypt ??.
Pls dont mention mali/zambia here oh.
We've played italy,ivory coast.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Jiggaman101: 8:46am On Dec 29, 2013
naija noni:
You'll say YOU didnt watch it.
But "NO GHANAIAN" ??.
hahahaha.

You can say that, because no one in my family and 100% of Ghanaians I know said they weren't going to watch it and ones that I asked after said they didn't watch it. So going by that I would say no ghanaian watch it. We don't like third place it is all or nothing. I know how you Nigerians cherish third place.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Jiggaman101: 8:48am On Dec 29, 2013
naija noni:
And who have u played aside egypt ??.
Pls dont mention mali/zambia here oh.
We've played italy,ivory coast.

And Spain and Uruguay and you lost. Y'all got lucky with Ivory Coast and Italy should have scored at least 6 goals.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by naijanoni(m): 9:07am On Dec 29, 2013
Jigga_man101:

And Spain and Uruguay and you lost. Y'all got lucky with Ivory Coast and Italy should have scored at least 6 goals.
Bro its result that matters at d end.
You say italy should have scored 6 goals against nigeria.
Same way nigeria should have scored 6 goals against spain and 6 goals against uruguay.
We dominated created more chances than uruguay and spain but lost.
Same way italy created more chances against nigeria and still drew.
At d end of d day its d result that mattered not how many chances italy missed against nigeria or how many chances nigeria missed against uruguay and spain.
We've played FOUR top teams(spain,uruguay,italy,Ivory coast) in two YEARS and lost just two matches.

But ghana has played only ONE "OKAY" team in two years and still lost 8 MATCHES(egypt arent EVEN such a top team compared with any of d four top teams nigeria has played).

Compare that.
We shouldnt even be talking.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Jiggaman101: 9:14am On Dec 29, 2013
naija noni:
Bro its result that matters at d end.
You say italy should have scored 6 goals against nigeria.
Same way nigeria should have scored 6 goals against spain and 6 goals against uruguay.
We dominated created more chances than uruguay and spain but lost.
Same way italy created more chances against nigeria and still drew.
At d end of d day its d result that mattered not how many chances italy missed against nigeria or how many chances nigeria missed against uruguay and spain.
We've played FOUR top teams(spain,uruguay,italy,Ivory coast) in two YEARS and lost just two matches.

But ghana has played only ONE "OKAY" team in two years and still lost 8 MATCHES(egypt arent EVEN such a top team compared with any of d four top teams nigeria has played).

Compare that.

You created more chances than Spain and Uruguay, maybe you should watch the game again.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by naijanoni(m): 9:21am On Dec 29, 2013
Jigga_man101:

You created more chances than Spain and Uruguay, maybe you should watch the game again.
That is a fact.I've watched high-lights of those games numerous times.Against spain,Nigeria missed more than 6 clear-cut chances(akpala,mba,mikel,ideye twice,gambo e.t.c)
Spain missed only two clear-cut chances(soldado and fabregas in d 1st half).

Uruguay though we dominated with possesion,i think d chances both teams created were even.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Jiggaman101: 9:22am On Dec 29, 2013
naija noni:
That is a fact.I've watched high-lights of those games numerous times.Nigeria missed more than 6 clear-cut chances(akpala,mba,mikel,ideye twice,gambo e.t.c)
Spain missed only two clear-cut chances(soldado and fabregas in d 1st half).

Uruguay though we dominated with possesion,i think d chances both teams created were even.

Aren't y'all the ones that brag about having the top strikers. Strikers who can't score.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by naijanoni(m): 9:30am On Dec 29, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Aren't y'all the ones that brag about having the top strikers. Strikers who can't score.
That is another argument.We are talking about how chances missed at d confeds cup,not strikers.
And btw None of d top strikers (emenike,Uche e.t.c)we brag about was in d confeds cup.
These are d strikers we took to d confeds cup :- Gambo,akpala,ujah,babatunde
Immediately after d confeds cup All of them have been given a life-ban from d S.E and nobody has ever bragged about dese strikers.
They were taken to d confeds cup to be tested,but they failed woefully(thats why i said d confeds cup was taken like friendly matches to test new players).
Italy that have top strikers still missed chances against nigeria.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by naijanoni(m): 9:33am On Dec 29, 2013
Compare that.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Jiggaman101: 9:40am On Dec 29, 2013
naija noni:
That is another argument.We are talking about how chances missed at d confeds cup,not strikers.
And btw None of d top strikers (emenike,Uche e.t.c)we brag about was in d confeds cup.
These are d strikers we took to d confeds cup :- Gambo,akpala,ujah,babatunde
Immediately after d confeds cup All of them have been given a life-ban from d S.E and nobody has ever bragged about dese strikers.
They were taken to d confeds cup to be tested,but they failed woefully(thats why i said d confeds cup was taken like friendly matches to test new players).
Italy that have top strikers still missed chances against nigeria.

How many goals did Nigeria score in the qualifiers with all your top strikers. The most y'all can score is two, even you are more likely to be scoreless than score a goal.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by striker9(m): 9:56am On Dec 29, 2013
Jigga_man101:

How many goals did Nigeria score in the qualifiers with all your top strikers. The most y'all can score is two, even you are more likely to be scoreless than score a goal.
You keep jumping from pillar to post,stay on a specific argument,now you have jumped to goals,na wa o.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by naijanoni(m): 9:58am On Dec 29, 2013
Jigga_man101:

We have some top strikers but unfortunately,not all have been in d team.
Of d top strikers we have,only emenike always get invited by keshi for matches and he scores in almost every match.
Most of these strikers either have problem with keshi due to ego/indiscipline/lack of commitment or keshi doesnt fancy them for his system.

E.g keshi prefers to invite ameobi that doesnt score more than 4 goals in a season for newcastle over uche that doesnt score less than 10 goals per season in d la liga.

Becos ameobi is disciplined and commited unlike uche.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by naijanoni(m): 10:00am On Dec 29, 2013
striker9: You keep jumping from pillar to post,stay on a specific argument,now you have jumped to goals,na wa o.
I tire oh.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by naijanoni(m): 10:09am On Dec 29, 2013
When i say we have top strikers, its compared to ghana.
A few african countries MIGHT have more top strikers than nigeria.

Last season NO ghanaian player in any TOP FLIGHT league in europe scored goals in double figures(10 goals and above).
Ghana's highest scorer in europe last season was Andre Ayew with 9 goals.
But i can list about 6 nigerian players that scored goals in double figures.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by seangy4konji: 10:25am On Dec 29, 2013
Come back in 2015 after Badluck Jonathan is gone!We nor be mates...
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by safarigirl(f): 10:37am On Dec 29, 2013
striker9: Can you please tell us how Ghana has been the most consistent team in Africa?thanks.
it's not easy to come 4th twice in a row at AFCON, that's pretty consistent if you ask me
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by marutimon: 10:38am On Dec 29, 2013
naija noni: When i say we have top strikers, its compared to ghana.
A few african countries MIGHT have more top strikers than nigeria.

Last season NO ghanaian player in any TOP FLIGHT league in europe scored goals in double figures(10 goals and above).
Ghana's highest scorer in europe last season was Andre Ayew with 9 goals.
But i can list about 6 nigerian players that scored goals in double figures.

Abdul Waris scored 26 goals in Sweden last season.
This season David Accam scored 10 goals in the same league.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by striker9(m): 11:00am On Dec 29, 2013
marutimon:

Abdul Majeed Waris scored 26 goals from 2010 to 2012,not last season.He has scored a goal this season with 11 appearances with Spartak Moscow.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by marutimon: 11:15am On Dec 29, 2013
striker9: Abdul Majeed Waris scored 26 goals from 2010 to 2012,not last season.He has scored a goal this season with 11 appearances with Spartak Moscow.

Waris scored 26 goals (23 in the league) in 2012. That was last season, because the league in Sweden runs through a calendar year, not from Autumn to Spring.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Hbuyosh(m): 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
Startin 2day till the WC, I will be praying 4Naija. I will be praying to God to ensure that you are thwacked very heavily in your first match. I will incite God against u by reminding him how much he detests arrogant pipo. I will tell God to make sure that that first team you'll encounter hands u at least 6-0 and u be the very first team to pack their bags home, because your attitude reeks.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Evestar200(f): 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
Hbuyosh: Startin 2day till the WC, I will be praying 4Naija. I will be praying to God to ensure that you are thwacked very heavily in your first match. I will incite God against u by reminding him how much he detests arrogant pipo. I will tell God to make sure that that first team you'll encounter hands u at least 6-0 and u be the very first team to pack their bags home, because your attitude reeks.
hahahahahahahah,,hohohohohohoho,hehehehehehehehe,,if u like fast and pray from today till June,,Nigeria will Still beat,,Iran,bosnia,and Argentina,,make Africa proud,,,no juju nt even u or any Africa country will stop the eagles 4rm Soaring high cheesy grin cheesy GO EAGLES! GO EAGLES! AND MAKE UR ENEMIES TO EAT THEIR WORDS
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by naijanoni(m): 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
marutimon:

When i talk of "LAST SEASON" i mean the season that ended in 2013.
The scandanavian leagues season is from February to October/November.
The scandanavian leagues ended last month.
So The season that ended last month is what u'll refer as "LAST SEASON" in d scandanavian league.
Warris scored 23 goals "LAST TWO SEASONS" in sweden,moved to spartak moscow november last year and couldnt cut it there(would be loaned out next month).

So David accam is d only ghanaian player that scored 10 goals and above in a top flight league in europe last season.

Scandanavian league for dat matter.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by Krasid(m): 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
Hbuyosh: Startin 2day till the WC, I will be praying 4Naija. I will be praying to God to ensure that you are thwacked very heavily in your first match. I will incite God against u by reminding him how much he detests arrogant pipo. I will tell God to make sure that that first team you'll encounter hands u at least 6-0 and u be the very first team to pack their bags home, because your attitude reeks.
God will not answer that kind of prayer.The bible says pray for your enemies.The more you hate us, the more successful we become.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by marutimon: 1:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
naija noni: .
When i talk of "LAST SEASON" i mean the season that ended in 2013.
The scandanavian leagues season is from February to October/November.
The scandanavian leagues ended last month.
So The season that ended last month is what u'll refer as "LAST SEASON" in d scandanavian league.
Warris scored 23 goals "LAST TWO SEASONS" in sweden,moved to spartak moscow november last year and couldnt cut it there(would be loaned out next month).

So David accam is d only ghanaian player that scored 10 goals and above in a top flight league in europe last season.

Scandanavian league for dat matter.

You're pushing it. 2013 Swedish league will be used for the upcoming Champions League. So last season is 2012, this season is 2013 and next season is 2014.

Andre Ayew also scored 12 in all competitions last season.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by naijanoni(m): 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
Hahahahaha.
E don pain dis one finish.
Sorry bro,Ndo.
Stop crying na.
Instead of u to pray for ur country kenya,you want to pray for evil against another country.
Those kind of prayers doesnt work.
Go to d mountains,fast for 40 days and 40 nights.
Lock urself indoors and pray fervently against nigeria 24 hrs everyday.
You can also invite ur family,friends and loved ones too.

Hahahahaha.
Re: Kenya Demand Friendly Match With Nigeria by naijanoni(m): 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
marutimon:

You're pushing it. 2013 Swedish league will be used for the upcoming Champions League. So last season is 2012, this season is 2013 and next season is 2014.

Andre Ayew also scored 12 in all competitions last season.
2013 season has ended already,so its no longer "this season",its "last season.
Well in any way u put it.
If accam scored 10 goals "this season",then he aint qualified,Warris is cos i'm talking about "last season".
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Paul Robinson: ‘Ighalo Unreliable, Not The Kind Of Player Newcastle Need’ / Uk Pool Week 18 4/4 Live Draws At A Give-away Price / Europa Final: Fit-again Chukwueze May Play, Maguire Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.