Stats: 3,166,005 members, 7,863,633 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:00 PM

Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On (46599 Views)

I Have A Huge Crush On Diddydiva / I Have A Huge Crush On Juliaann And Seriousbabe / Having A Huge Crush On A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Dyt(f): 12:17am On Dec 27, 2013
Oxone: Nice one @op!

It's always better to put it out there & know for sure than to keep wondering.

That said, where are my NL crushes eh biko? I'm waiting for my letter(s)

How many of us u wan give hrt attack?

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by nanizle(m): 12:17am On Dec 27, 2013
deejay_harry1: : maureen5, im i the one?? since everyone said its me oo...
maureen5: yes it's for you dear. i sent you a pm.

[size=20pt]Inspector nanizle:[/size][size=40pt]CASE CLOSED.
[/size]
Young love... so sweet and innocent.
I've got to give it to maureen5.... She's a brave young girl. Thumbs up.
....and please be smart about whatever comes out of THIS.
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 27, 2013
BoboYekini: l wish smiley

Eyaaa. what a pity. grin
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by SpicyMimi(f): 12:18am On Dec 27, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Nilla Vanilla is here! shockedshockedgrin

ohhh.....
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by sweetestguy(m): 12:19am On Dec 27, 2013
SpicyMimi:
am afraid i agree with you! I just figured this out....have been wasting my time on a fairy tale story that didnt end well...too bad!

Now i understand -NILLA VANILLa- wna know who Nilla is
*Martha* its all good sha!
chaii! sad
pls tell me, who is nilla-vanilla?
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 27, 2013
deejay_harry1: : maureen5, im i the one?? since everyone
said its me oo...

maureen5: yes it's for you dear. i sent you a pm.

Forever Young
I wanna be Forever young...
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by kullozone(m): 12:20am On Dec 27, 2013
princesa:
what's this one saying? Medicine after death, abegi go sleep Jo. Why didn't you simply type this earlier? Na page twenty something your eye con clear?

Mtchew undecided

#be as matured as the op described you and please don't quote me tongue

i had 2 qoute rly...i dnt lyk u.

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Addict000(m): 12:20am On Dec 27, 2013
Wao! Big ups 2 maureen, crushing on sm1 cn b realy dificult. Nd i apriciate d courage u xibitd in sayin it out loud. Am a very shy dude so i undstnd wat it must fil lyk. 2 harry u do hav a great personality nd datz al u nid. Buh uno try smal, u actualy made her admit it was u on d thread wen u culdv pm her nd inquird. I hop u setld it perfectly cos we nid 2 encourage our ladies 2 b more open. Nd 2 martha, wat can i say? Find chain tie dat harry guy o, he is hot nd he dey inform lyk suarez. I do observ alot nd comment a litle. Bt i flt an ovawhelmin urge 2do so. Peace

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Dannylux: 12:21am On Dec 27, 2013
Some people don carry this topic on their heads like Dada - A Nairalander grin
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Ehichrisco(m): 12:22am On Dec 27, 2013
Sorry i already hav someone else.
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by mazizitonene(m): 12:23am On Dec 27, 2013
princesa:

and am like, #SaidMyMindAlready... You can go jump off a cliff cool
This has to be jealousy, or

You are crushing on him too, but she beat u to it tongue

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by mazizitonene(m): 12:25am On Dec 27, 2013
Dannylux: Some people don carry this topic on their heads like Dada - A Nairaland grin
Dude....seriously undecided
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by SpicyMimi(f): 12:25am On Dec 27, 2013
sweetestguy: pls tell me, who is nilla-vanilla?
Martha.

Chk his siggy...

Btw my aproko don end for dis year...

Interesting thread btw....

Nd oh Maureen...will alwys respect you for this! *hugs**
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by POPEII: 12:26am On Dec 27, 2013
Fornication is a sin
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by kennypoka2(m): 12:26am On Dec 27, 2013
Dannylux: Some people don carry this topic on their heads like Dada - A Nairaland grin
wat is d 1st work of most Nigerians..

#AMEBO.
always looking for something juicy to pound on. mehn DAT is Nija 4 u..
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by sweetestguy(m): 12:27am On Dec 27, 2013
SpicyMimi:
Martha.

Chk his siggy...

Btw my aproko don end for dis year...

Interesting thread btw....

Nd oh Maureen...will alwys respect you for this! *hugs**
eyah, nw I rily understand
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 27, 2013
Now @deejay_harry1. What are the qualities which guarantee you can take care of this young...?
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Dyt(f): 12:29am On Dec 27, 2013
BoboYekini:

Forever Young
I wanna be Forever young...

U don old?
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by lifestyle1(m): 12:31am On Dec 27, 2013
Hi dyt, Its been ages.

How are you ?
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Dannylux: 12:32am On Dec 27, 2013
POPE II: Fornication is a sin

LMAO! Different personalities with their varied views. grin
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by princesa(f): 12:32am On Dec 27, 2013
mazizi tonene:
This has to be jealousy, or

You are crushing on him too, but she beat u to it tongue
delusion cool

kullozone:

i had 2 qoute rly...i dnt lyk u.
still don't change a thing cool

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by sweetestguy(m): 12:33am On Dec 27, 2013
Dyt:

U don old
lmao
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by sweetestguy(m): 12:38am On Dec 27, 2013
op
princesa:
delusion cool

still don't change a thing cool

cesa ure a typical african woman
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Blackeard(m): 12:38am On Dec 27, 2013
What a sad story. This is just like romeo and juliet, only that u're not juliet...you're just another person. At least u don't end up dying...
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Sagytarius(m): 12:42am On Dec 27, 2013
princesa:

c'mon we all know that ego is like a second skin to the male folks. Its like the air they breath.

A lady acting coy and shy doesn't necessarily translates to ego.
You care to elaborate on the emboldened?

Secondly, whatcha got to say when a man professes his feeling to a lady (especially publicly) and in turn, gets snubbed or insulted by the lady? I guess your answer would be: "Its a normal thing."
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Mina98(f): 12:42am On Dec 27, 2013
OP is that your pix? Even the guy is too young undecided there are few matured people on nairaland. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Addict000(m): 12:43am On Dec 27, 2013
Why is evrybdy filin sorry 4 her? U go jst dey make her feel bad
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by kossydiba(m): 12:46am On Dec 27, 2013
ppl drinkin panadol 4 som1 else headache. N already taken overdose, so instead of watchin urself die slowly I suggest u should jst go n hang self. At least it would be faster. Rep ur courage maureen5
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Afrobasic(m): 12:47am On Dec 27, 2013
I've always wanted someone to crush on me too embarassed embarassed
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 27, 2013
Addict000: Why is evrybdy filin sorry 4 her? U go jst dey make her feel bad
i swear, and making comments i never said... nawa..
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by sweetestguy(m): 12:48am On Dec 27, 2013
Addict000: Why is evrybdy filin sorry 4 her? U go jst dey make her feel bad
feelin sorry 4 her? Nooo, I beliv in gender equality,if I shud get turned dwn by a gal and no one wud expect me to feel bad,same shud go for d woman...so dias notin like ha feelin bad
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by s3nn2x(m): 12:49am On Dec 27, 2013
I am disappointed...

This is not the end I envisaged...

I am a sucker for happy endings....

This is so surreal.. . I don't believe the OP is genuine.. .

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (36) (Reply)

She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship / What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. / What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ?