Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On (46449 Views)

I Have A Huge Crush On Diddydiva / I Have A Huge Crush On Juliaann And Seriousbabe / Having A Huge Crush On A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Dyt(f): 5:36pm On Dec 26, 2013
Harry
Harry
Harry
How many times is that?
U keeping this pretty damsel waiting

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Andyblaze: 5:37pm On Dec 26, 2013
Dyt: Harry
Harry
Harry
How many times is that?
U keeping this pretty damsel waiting

angry angry

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by nofij(m): 5:38pm On Dec 26, 2013
Baybe: I don't think so sweetie. wink
Dear lord embarassed
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 26, 2013
Truckpusher: Guys ,what's wrong with you guys?

You guys are too serious tongue
How many teenagers do we have in here? grin cheesy

Okk....Na u still sabi tongue
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Dyt(f): 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2013
Andyblaze:

angry angry

Wetin do ur face?
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Truckpusher(m): 5:42pm On Dec 26, 2013
hmmm..... ....I smell plenty puccy in this thread kiss

*spreads mat*
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Andyblaze: 5:42pm On Dec 26, 2013
Dyt:

Wetin do ur face?

please angry angry

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by vizboy(m): 5:44pm On Dec 26, 2013
Harry I just dey one corner dey wait for your own response letter.

Hmmmmm let the typing start Now.

We are in the season of letter writing.

Obj to gej
Iyabo to obj
Gej to obj
Maur to Harry.

Na wa oh when me go receive my own self

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Truckpusher(m): 5:48pm On Dec 26, 2013
lynpetra:

Okk....Na u still sabi tongue
how you dey na?

I been dey crush on you seriously ,but as a stutterer i couldn't say your name to get your attention angry

You fit crush me back grin grin cheesy

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Truckpusher(m): 5:49pm On Dec 26, 2013
Dyt:

Wetin do ur face?
he's always dreaming? grin

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 26, 2013

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Truckpusher(m): 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
martha: Hmmm
What is 'hmmmm'..... did you fart? cheesy
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
Truckpusher: how you dey na?

I been dey crush on you seriously ,but as a stutterer i couldn't say your name to get your attention angry

You fit crush me back grin grin cheesy

*kneels down,prayer mood activates*
God wetin I do?Why you dey allow devil suffer me like this?y e be say this days na Yeye Pple dey love me,see Truckpusher dey crush me sef,God you go tell me Wetin I do you this night.....God please don't put me in shame biko,I no bad like that na ... grin cheesy embarassed

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by physise(m): 5:57pm On Dec 26, 2013
make una free harry na
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by ifeanyi83(m): 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2013
Correct me if i'm wrong....guess i'm about to witness a nairaland fairy-tale...wish you luck gurl..gotta find my nairaland crush too... smiley
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Truckpusher(m): 6:02pm On Dec 26, 2013
lynpetra:

*kneels down,prayer mood activates*
God wetin I do?Why you dey allow devil suffer me like this?y e be say this days na Yeye Pple dey love me,see Truckpusher dey crush me sef,God you go tell me Wetin I do you this night.....God please don't put me in shame biko,I no bad like that na ... grin cheesy embarassed
grin grin this got me all cracked up......but on a serious note ,do you guys really think that one's moniker got something to do with the bearers personality or life? angry

oya answer me fast fast before i go truckpush one lorry load of love to your house tongue
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 26, 2013

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by sweetestguy(m): 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2013
A girl is crushin on a guy and has made it known.we are all happy and expectin d guy to respond positively,,,bt nw if I shud crush on a girl and mek it knwn, d girl wil nt respond,u guys wil nt even be anticipative like dis, and yet u say u beliv in gender equality....I tire oo

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Truckpusher(m): 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2013
martha:
[img]http://storage.canoe.ca/v1/dynamic_resize/id/12951197/?size=400x400&site=blogs&authtoken=3ef318efc0d861959b4b4c43bdd7f1d6&quality=90[/img]
Please take it easy the smell is still following you about sad

Don't just come close to moi cheesy
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 26, 2013
maureen5: yes it's for you dear. i sent you a pm.
Hmmmm cheesy

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by freda506(f): 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2013
sandijey: cry cry. Its too late for me to say it!
say it........wait are you also in ♥ with deejay harry lipsrsealed
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2013
Truckpusher: Please take it easy the smell is still following you about sad

Don't just come close to moi cheesy
Ok...

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Andyblaze: 6:09pm On Dec 26, 2013
Truckpusher: he's always dreaming? grin

no dey yarn dust angry angry

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Truckpusher(m): 6:12pm On Dec 26, 2013
Andyblaze:

no dey yarn dust angry angry
what? undecided

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 26, 2013
Truckpusher: grin grin this got me all cracked up......but on a serious note ,do you guys really think that one's moniker got something to do with the bearers personality or life? angry

oya answer me fast fast before i go truckpush one lorry load of love to your house tongue

Nope...I know for sure say you no be kaya tongue.
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Truckpusher(m): 6:17pm On Dec 26, 2013
lynpetra:

Nope...I know for sure say you no be kaya tongue.
What's kaya? angry
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by AbuMikey(m): 6:18pm On Dec 26, 2013
martha: Hmmmm cheesy

Not Nice! angry

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
Truckpusher: What's kaya? angry

Onye baro tongue
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by xynerise: 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
Who is the ''toastee''?
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Truckpusher(m): 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
lynpetra:

Onye baro tongue

What's that?....is it bad to profess one's love for you angry

Please explain in a layman's language abeg cheesy
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Truckpusher(m): 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2013
xynerise: Who is the ''toastee''?
Still alive? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

Drama As Wife Pounces On Husband’s Side Chick After She Showed Up At Hospital / She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad / Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer