Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On (46450 Views)

I Have A Huge Crush On Diddydiva / I Have A Huge Crush On Juliaann And Seriousbabe / Having A Huge Crush On A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by AbuMikey(m): 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2013
deejay_harry1:

brother mi, you sef follow?? shocked

LOL...

Nor be as You reason am o sad

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by druid06(m): 4:22pm On Dec 26, 2013
Vivly: He ported from nairaland to .........................

Where?
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
byvan:

A girl like you shouldn't beg for love,its heartbreaking .what ll be ll be,don't ever beg for love,its an unattractive quality.Alpha males don't fall for women who beg for their love.
Spoiler grin grin

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by AbuMikey(m): 4:24pm On Dec 26, 2013
Nonso23: I don dey watch this thread since morning. I no expect say Harry go let am reach this extent without a "robust" reply. grin Bros e no hard na
"I'm sorry, can we start off as just friends?. I don't wanna rush anything"
"I'm seeing someone else"
"I don't like it online" or
"YES, I THINK I FEEL THE SAME WAY" <== best reply if you ask me grin
Just give her an answer. It's torture wearing her shoes right now bikonu. We want the population of confident outgoing girls to increase as against them green light babes'. Abi, you like am as girls dey yarn say confident ladies scare us?
Chairman abeg contribute your quota na

You are a Man!!! cool

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by we77: 4:26pm On Dec 26, 2013

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by nofij(m): 4:26pm On Dec 26, 2013
seriously following cheesy
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 26, 2013
Vivly: Lol. After you.
I no get crush sad
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Vivly(f): 4:27pm On Dec 26, 2013
druid06:

Where?
Dunno. He deactivated. Thanks.
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by nofij(m): 4:28pm On Dec 26, 2013
Baybe: I no get crush sad

I can crush you baby sad
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by druid06(m): 4:28pm On Dec 26, 2013
Vivly: Dunno. He deactivated. Thanks.

Interesting.
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 26, 2013
Abu Mikey:

The $50,000,000 question grin

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2013
nofij:

I can crush you baby sad
How will you crush me? sad sad
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Vivly(f): 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2013
Baybe: I no get crush sad
ok o. cheesy grin
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2013
maureen5, im i the one?? since everyone said its me oo...

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 26, 2013
Abu Mikey:

LOL...

Nor be as You reason am o sad

lol... ok na.... but you sef sabi na...
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by nofij(m): 4:34pm On Dec 26, 2013
deejay_harry1: maureen5, im i the one?? since everyone said its me oo...
Ah!!! my guy don spoil show embarassed
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 26, 2013
Vivly: ok o. cheesy grin
I saw it! Why did you modify kwanu? And why yesterday?? On Christmas day? sad
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 26, 2013
nofij:
Ah!!! my guy don spoil show embarassed

you wont understand
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2013
Just like a Phillipine Telenovella. angry

Crushing on someone that's crushing on another someone. undecided

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Truckpusher(m): 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2013
*bumps into a thread filled with lazy bad a$$ teenagers and spreads mat with my snuff and my st moritz*

Lemme see how they'll fo0l a papa like me angry

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Andyblaze: 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2013
angryangry

OP and Deejay_Harry in 5 years time

angryangry

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by nofij(m): 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2013
Baybe: How will you crush me? sad sad

Here baby.
Ryt there in Bahamas

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by maureen5(m): 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2013
byvan:

A girl like you shouldn't beg for love,its heartbreaking .what ll be ll be,don't ever beg for love,its an unattractive quality.Alpha males don't fall for women who beg for their love.
thanks dear. you are right. he is just too cute and smart, i had to.

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by nofij(m): 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2013
deejay_harry1:

you wont understand
Pls dont make me understand.
Maureen and the "house" needs the "understanding" more cheesy

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2013
nofij:

Here baby.
Ryt there in Bahamas
No, thanks gringrin
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by AbuMikey(m): 4:47pm On Dec 26, 2013
deejay_harry1:

lol... ok na.... but you sef sabi na...

Boss Man! cool

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by adexsimply(m): 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2013
Andyblaze:

But u are not fertile naturally, so adoption is an option
angry angry
Classic grin grin grin grin

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by maureen5(m): 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2013
deejay_harry1: maureen5, im i the one?? since everyone said its me oo...
yes it's for you dear. i sent you a pm.

78 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by homesteady(m): 4:49pm On Dec 26, 2013
^^^
Ghen ghen grin grin

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by AbuMikey(m): 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2013
maureen5: yes it's for you dear. i sent you a pm.

Phew!!!

Babe, You shouldn't have sent him a PM now.

The drama is certainly gonna end now.

You for let the mate long before You send the PM na undecided

#searching for the next "mat spreading" worth thread angry

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by maureen5(m): 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2013
i am really sorry i had to come off as a lover girl, i am really sorry if i did. Thanks alot guys. cheesy

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Truckpusher(m): 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2013
maureen5: i am really sorry i had to come off as a lover girl, i am really sorry if i did. Thanks alot guys. cheesy
Sharrap and go back to your dream ,abi you dun piss for bed? undecided angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

Pls I Ll Like 2 Kno If A Girl Can Disvirgin Herself By Her Hand Or Finger Ok / Drama As Wife Pounces On Husband’s Side Chick After She Showed Up At Hospital / She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad