Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way (33003 Views)

Jesus Christ Warning To Christians In Nigeria / Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Acidosis(m): 11:21pm On Dec 28, 2013
donjazet: . Ur english is terrible. Go nd learn how to read nd write very wel .

Your mouth is too wide. Go and learn how to read, write and how to talk in public.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Giftedstan(m): 11:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
kennyamusan: how did u know dat the so called 'CDs' have won many souls or she is just counting her gains after d selling of d 'CDs'
For ur info, I'm nobody. It's a favour/mercy 2 see d things of d kingdom. I received revelation of lately how God showed me dat many ppu dat later entered in were saved by those that yield 2His last warning.check my profile on Facebook, i pasted it there d morning i had d vision. If i lie , i be in judgement of hell.
Facebook name : Stanley ifeanyi Onyenise.
I attend MFS @home yl Deeper life in sch.
Hold fast....till i come
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Lovine: 11:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
It is much more better to be a church member and go to heaven than to die and go to hell with the title, Pastor, Reveren, Bishop etc. God has only known you by your name and he's not a respecter of any man.

I want you to understand something. The level of your holiness as a church member can qualify you to enter the kingdom of God but can hindered you as a Pastor, G.O, Rev etc
heed to warning and correction

Being a member of human organized church or fellowship CAN never take one to heaven, even your so called holiness. Why do people prefer to listen to this falsehood than the Holy Bible. Read Galatians 1:8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God's curse! LET US BE CAREFUL ON SO CALLED NEW REVELATIONS
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Lovine: 11:37pm On Dec 28, 2013
For ur info, I'm nobody. It's a favour/mercy 2 see d things of d kingdom. I received revelation of lately how God showed me dat many ppu dat later entered in were saved by those that yield 2His last warning.check my profile on Facebook, i pasted it there d morning i had d vision. If i lie , i be in judgement of hell.
Hold fast....till i come
(Quote) (Report) (Like)

Please don't quote God here, your revelation is from hell. You need to go for deliverance immediately before this escalate. Read 1Tim.4:11, Now the Spirit speaks expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Giftedstan(m): 11:39pm On Dec 28, 2013
chidyhels: this msg should be for everyone
thank you.
And every moment i ask Him for cleansing.
Wat if He comes NOW, wil u make it ?
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Giftedstan(m): 11:43pm On Dec 28, 2013
Lovine: For ur info, I'm nobody. It's a favour/mercy 2 see d things of d kingdom. I received revelation of lately how God showed me dat many ppu dat later entered in were saved by those that yield 2His last warning.check my profile on Facebook, i pasted it there d morning i had d vision. If i lie , i be in judgement of hell.
Hold fast....till i come
(Quote) (Report) (Like)

Please don't quote God here, your revelation is from hell. You need to go for deliverance immediately before this escalate. Read 1Tim.4:11, Now the Spirit speaks expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
God bless U sir.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Giftedstan(m): 11:50pm On Dec 28, 2013
Elevation: Hi everyone,let us not overlook what is going on in our day and age,lets ponder on some key issues how is our spiritual state if Christ comes to rapture the saints or if we leave this planet where are we going? tomorrow check you'll see people going to church but how many are transformed? How do we relate with music,media and money? Will Jesus be proud of us? How is our life in secret and in open? Do we love GOD more than anyperson,anyplace or anything? Are we living according to Romans 12:1-2 and Hebrews 12:14? How often do we pray for humanity to be reconciled by Jesus to the Father? We all need to consecrate our lives to God.
God bless U sir and i think I'm nt left out either.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by vickyO(f): 12:04am On Dec 29, 2013
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by kenny987(f): 12:12am On Dec 29, 2013
Someone, a servant of the Most High whom I respect said that when any person starts his/her msg by saying earrings, trousers, make-up n co are wrong or worldly, that person is not giving d real substance and in fact, d cars, expensive clothes, wrist watches, shoes, etc are worldly as well and dt person shld start trekking! Come out frm dt mansion u live in and stay in a tent! Otherwise u are just victimizing ppl 4 no reason!
He also said moderation and decency should be ur watch word! God says love ur neighbour as u love ur self meaning u must love n treat urself right b4 extending same courtesy 2 ur neighbour! In other words eat right, dress right n smart not dowdy, look decent and beautiful! Even d bible says do not look downcast or cover urself in dust because u are fasting!
These men of God hav always preached holiness and right standing with God! They tell u u cannot partake of God's blessings and riches till u are right with Him and give ur life to Christ! They tell u whom u are in Christ and d power u hav as a Christian! None ever says be na*ked, indecent or careless in ur life! What more do u want?
@OP: Ban ur clothes, car, shoes houses et al b4 u ask real men of God 2 ban rings, earrings, trousers n co and force women 2 be ugly! PS: Can a man wear trousers designed 4 a female? Female trousers are just that; female clothing!

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by pegmatite(f): 12:46am On Dec 29, 2013
shocked You can not entrust your destiny into the hand of any man/woman of God, you can never tell if they are still connected to God. #Adeboye #ASK....FACEBOOKPAGE 28/12/13 shocked
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Giftedstan(m): 12:53am On Dec 29, 2013
Wud like 2 commend Janet, ficco,Papa, Ijobaorun,Rapturereal, Chinebu,Elevator, Vivian,Emmyskie;kelly and d rest....
Rev21:27. Let all xtian be warned as no 1 knows d day nor hr wen d son of man cometh. Lets be careful @ wat we read,watch and see as i vowed never 2read anytin gat 2do wt sex in literature section. Plz lets be careful as nt 2 offend God wrt MOG's of wh i know d op was careful wt his choice of words. Moreso, nt reigning abusive words as we try 2 pass our message across.
Fear God &keep/do His commandment.
...such fear! Dat makes one detest sin&flee from it even wen it present itself 2U. Remain rapturable ,4His coming is HERE .
I do nt pray 2Mis Heaven so also U . Amen
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by farolee(m): 12:59am On Dec 29, 2013
My first question is that,what is your motive behind this write-up. I want u to know that Christ bring LIFE and not religion.The bible says we are in the world ,but not of the world.we as a nation are very religious and that why we are missing the message of salvation.Have you seen a genuine prosperity without Holiness? go through your bible.If you like see beyond evening those that purpose to work with God will always make it to heaven.leave them alone and face your life.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Barywhyte(m): 1:01am On Dec 29, 2013
[quote author=perilioustime]@ highyo, dont bother yourself. Only the wise will understand your thread

let me help you. I'm not judging, it's just an advice

KUMUYI = take your message out the church and dont keep it to member alone. And also Check on the youth of the church, they've started adopting worldliness into their life
I love you daddy kumuyi

ADEBOYE i love you too sir
You have laboured so much in the past. Dont compromise, but teach member how to live and practice holiness. Band the use

"Only the wise would understand" I think this statement settles it all.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by farolee(m): 1:05am On Dec 29, 2013
kenny987: Someone, a servant of the Most High whom I respect said that when any person starts his/her msg by saying earrings, trousers, make-up n co are wrong or worldly, that person is not giving d real substance and in fact, d cars, expensive clothes, wrist watches, shoes, etc are worldly as well and dt person shld start trekking! Come out frm dt mansion u live in and stay in a tent! Otherwise u are just victimizing ppl 4 no reason!
He also said moderation and decency should be ur watch word! God says love ur neighbour as u love ur self meaning u must love n treat urself right b4 extending same courtesy 2 ur neighbour! In other words eat right, dress right n smart not dowdy, look decent and beautiful! Even d bible says do not look downcast or cover urself in dust because u are fasting!
These men of God hav always preached holiness and right standing with God! They tell u u cannot partake of God's blessings and riches till u are right with Him and give ur life to Christ! They tell u whom u are in Christ and d power u hav as a Christian! None ever says be na*ked, indecent or careless in ur life! What more do u want?
@OP: Ban ur clothes, car, shoes houses et al b4 u ask real men of God 2 ban rings, earrings, trousers n co and force women 2 be ugly! PS: Can a man wear trousers designed 4 a female? Female trousers are just that; female clothing!

worldly! worldly!! may be what he is wearing while writting is from heaven.confuse people,the scripture is staight.Jesus called it His fathers Business didnt u see that in your bible.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Walspring: 2:04am On Dec 29, 2013
@highyo

Bro, i read your post and it was great but one thing that amaze me was that you said (I was a member of MFM and I can still testify to it that Olukoya preach more of holiness. But till now, I do not know why he's included).

If i may ask the following questions below;

Are you a worker in MFM?
Do you attend the solemn assembly for workers in MFM?

If u answer the 2 questions above, i have something to say on this thread of yours but if you dont it will prove who you are.

If u participated in this 2 things above you will get ANSWERS to what you posted here cos i dont understand what you are emphazing on.

Are u saying he didnt acknowledge those message and he didnt listen to God through those messages?

Are you saying he didnt correct his member who are out of holiness to get back holiness?

Lastly i dont like talking about men of God in public cos i dont want to sin against God! But because u said u are MFM member thats why am asking u this my brother.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Mscheechee: 2:39am On Dec 29, 2013
Janet ozi: really? So there is no portion in ur bible were animal speaks with human voice? U are a disgrace to Christendom. Btw u & i, i know how the fidel is. U are the one trap in the web of hell go there and get burn
i understand ur need to correct,but this is harsh,especially from a child of God,it is very very wrong,no matter how offending her responses are,you shouldn't hav replied in this manner
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Sonfmotivation: 3:04am On Dec 29, 2013
Its a pity...all i will say is God should forgive for all these things you have said against these men of God. For the visions you claim you have, dreams or whatsoever. God will deliver you...Hmmm!
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by vislabraye(m): 6:10am On Dec 29, 2013
highyo:
like I've said earlier, I have nothing against them, but since God has somthing against them and he's warning them, let them yield to correction, than trying to protect their title.

Even if I know what they do in secret, the bible said, confess your sin and you will be forgiven. Not let Highyo help you to confess your sin and you will be forgiven. They must confess with their mouth and repent.

Read my thread very well, I've not judge anyone. And I will not He who is without sin, let him be the first to cast the stone.

I dont have any stone in my hand to cast on anybody

but if God is warning you through anybody, try to yield to it than turning it down.

let he that has ear, listen to what the spirit is telling the church

MR, your warning is too vague. It seems you are just after sensationalism. What wrong have they done ? For you to write an open letter to them means that you have found something unpalatable. Is it their way of preaching or what ?

You said about Olukoya that he preaches sound doctrine yet you are warning him. What are you warning him about ?
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Layolaw(f): 6:18am On Dec 29, 2013
Please let us all be careful with the way we are taken this issues, hummmm....... highyo & co i hope you remember what happend to mariam & co when they speak against moses, samballath & co also, is nathan an ordinary person or prophet? even if God send you must it be on internet or personal? be warned becuase God will never joke with his anoited servants
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by ebichy(f): 6:19am On Dec 29, 2013
I dnt do religion but all i H̶̲̥̅̊α̣̣̥v̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ to add is d Bible is dere for us aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ we r all sinners living by grace. Happy Sunday!
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by StarCj(m): 6:58am On Dec 29, 2013
perilioustime:
man is not an angel, so they can make mistake. David was a man that brought out the idea of cencus but the whole isrealite were punish for the mistake of david.

4 sure, we all make mistake. I all wil say is every1 should change his or her way. I men of God will b jugded morethan but that dont prevent us d fellower to repent n even say d truth where it is requried
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Uniquexty(f): 7:07am On Dec 29, 2013
My problem is that the Men of God u are warning are not here on Nl. Or is this a gossip? Op, u can go to them and warn them or better still produce ur own Cd but pls don't come here and make me waste my mb......

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by harjiboyede: 7:17am On Dec 29, 2013
royalex: Let all those mentioned check their relationship with God. God is not a respecter of anybody and nobody is too big to fall. Not to pastor alone but to all Christian.
God is not man you know?
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by ijeoma207: 7:31am On Dec 29, 2013
the bible say everybody will give account of his work,why are troubleing yourself and posting rubbish on the net. if you rirly a through child of God why can,t you go to thy house one after the other and warn them. this how God are being giving instructions in old testament do u think thy are your mate ?thy leave what thy doing and start listing to use in nariland. you are just an antichrist .
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by abayomi1978: 7:34am On Dec 29, 2013
perilioustime:
telling them not to depend on themselves like peter but to look up to Jesus, has not make him a judge.
Telling them to yield to correction and do whatsoever the lord required from them has not make him a judge either.

No let me educate you in some aspect, why we should not follow mens word at all time.

A man is not an angel, so they can make mistake. David was a man that brought out the idea of cencus but the whole isrealite were punish for the mistake of david.

The whole isrealite were defeated by AI just because of Achan error.

Truely, Gedeon was my G.O but look at the end of gedeon, many wives and children

No. Mine own G.O is solomon, and he's very wise even when he's preaching you will have to compare his words with dictionary
but look at the way woman turn her heart away from God.

Look at mine, is Evangelist Jeroboam, the lord loved him to the extend that he gave him 10 tribe out of 12, but what was his end?

My own is Bishop Samson. The very strong bishop of our generation, that can even tear a dragon mouth with a little prayer, but just a little lust make him fell

You must not relied on Man of flesh and blood. So you must never try to decrease God's action. He can even use you tomorrow to give a warning to man called obama for introducing abormination into the country

all what highyo focused on here is for them to listen to warning and rep8ent of whatever the lord has acused them of. Or because of their position, a begger cannot correct them ?

Well said and analysed. All what is been enphasized is that. The leaders should resend of their sin rather then loosing heaven. Aand all others (US here inclusive) should follow Jesus path and not worship our leader's
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by tammmy(m): 7:52am On Dec 29, 2013
Princewell2012: My only concern about the whole thing is when cumuyi and adeboye comdemned sister linda's massage and warn that, their church members should not watch or buy the cds, now is pastor cumuyi telling me that that all what is sister linda said is false, even when they have bible backup, just because u re affected directly or indirectly, atleast as a pastor that everybody is looking up to you, there is a better way to go about it or even correct some than to comdemn the whole massage, therefore drawing people back to the world, those cds have won souls more than the church has ever won in decade.
op all I can say to u is be careful of wat u say
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Ficco(m): 7:56am On Dec 29, 2013
dlox01: if i say a so called "man of God"should retrace his step... i am judging. if a so called "man of God" stands and announces that we should retrace our steps ..he is not judging
i hope you brain washed people and pastor followers do realise that God dosnt only speak through your oracles called Men of God.

Another good point. "Wink"
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by chinedu202000(m): 8:14am On Dec 29, 2013
2 Corinthians 5:19 NLT

For God was in Christ, reconciling the world to himself, no longer counting people’s sins against them. And he gave us this wonderful message of reconciliation. Hebrews 8:12 KJV

For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more. Ephesians 2:8-9 NIV

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast. Some time I wonder why people will just seat, judge and condemn others when they don't even know and understand God's plan and purpose for man in the new testament. The same people you are judging for not doing God's will, does not understand God's plan for redemption just like you. The foolishness of God is wiser than men. So it is not gotten by human wisdom, neither with your intellectualism. 1 Corinthians 1:21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. Do you yourself know God, before asking them to come back to God?
Romans 14:4 Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 29, 2013
[quote author=kambo]
show some respect and spell the name correctly. It's Kumuyi not tht
jargon u wrote.[/STF up if u have something irrelevant to say. Spell it any way you like don't mind the fool]
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 29, 2013
Y u talk lyk dis, who are u sef
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Scream(m): 9:37am On Dec 29, 2013
Janet ozi: Hello people, don't listen to highyo and perilioustime, they are Linda's marketers. & Linda's and every other person's message or revelation that does not justify worldliness is from the pit of hell. I had a revelations just 2 weeks ago and Jesus told me to Congratulate those of u that does not believe in those messages and revelations. He said that i should tell u people that u should live ur life anyhow u want, wear anything u want, fornicat any how u want, paint ur face and fingers & nails anyhow u want, wear tattoo, wear jewelry as much as u can, and neglect Genesis 35 vs 1- 7, Isaiah 3 vs 18-23 and every other bible portion that condemns the wearing of jewelry that he death for all this thing so there is no reason for u to avoid them anymore & above all that u should put all ur trust in ur G.O believe that they can never make mistake nor sin against God, he said that the portion of the bible that said "all have sin and come short of the glory of God" is an error that those G.O's that Linda's mentioned in his message can never sin and there need no correction from him. If Linda's and the other people's message is from hell as many fools are implying then mine is direct from heaven right? Majority believe that those massage are from hell while few believed that those message are true. no wonder the bible said that "the way to heaven is very narrow that only few will pass through it". I fear that what happened in the time of noah will still happen again, what a stiffnecked generation we are? If Jesus like let him speak through animal to warn us again of the doom to come, we will not believe, let him write it as a letter that a baby will bring it right from his mother's womb, we will still not believe. Let him employ any strategy that he want, we will not listen. Dear Jesus it is a pity that we like it worldly than heavenly. Hell is calling and heaven is calling but our ear hears more of hell than heaven. But ur death will never be in vain. The devil is a liar.

You have betrayed yourself, out of the abundance of your heart you have written this. Little wonder you do not understand a simple post (because it is not in line with content of the CD you sell).
Hebrew 4:12 has shows what the word of God can do, your CD can't be more powerful!
Luke 16:20-31 gives us every reason to doubt you and your likes.

Finally, Matt 7:21. Not everyone that says unto me Lord, Lord shall enter into the Kingdom of my Father but...
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Scream(m): 9:46am On Dec 29, 2013
Uniquexty: My problem is that the Men of God u are warning are not here on Nl. Or is this a gossip? Op, u can go to them and warn them or better still produce ur own Cd but pls don't come here and make me waste my mb......

God bless you for this statement. They have a message from God, the quickly registered on nairaland with a user name that cannot be traced to anybody and started rebuking the elders. Whereas these men may not have any knowledge of this site ( T D Jakes for example). There are several ways to reach them...they can mail them if they truly believe in their message. But no, they have chosen to argue with people that have no business with their message. Was this what Nathan did?

If no be say una get ulterior motive. Shior!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church / CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) / We Will Celebrate Christmas - Catholics To Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.