Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way (33051 Views)

Jesus Christ Warning To Christians In Nigeria / Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by boboLIL(m): 9:49am On Dec 29, 2013
in conlusion,, wah ar yhu insinuatin? Summarize t and giv t a whole lot meanin.....
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by oluwashaddow(m): 10:13am On Dec 29, 2013
Warren buffet a humanitarian worth $50bn still flies commercial airlines......While Nigeria's bishiop oyedepo hoards for private jets worth $30million each,surely if a business tycoon such as Warren buffett still flies commercial airlines,it is needless for Bishop oyedepo to own 4 private jets

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by texaco1: 10:21am On Dec 29, 2013
oluwashaddow: Warren buffet a humanitarian worth $50bn still flies commercial airlines......While Nigeria's bishiop oyedepo hoards for private jets worth $30million each,surely if a business tycoon such as Warren buffett still flies commercial airlines,it is needless for Bishop oyedepo to own 4 private jets
na wah for some people ooo, so it is a must for a rich man to follow the life style of another rich man. So if warren buffet eats 3 dollars hamburger oyedepo too should do the same abi?
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Chuksgeo: 10:22am On Dec 29, 2013
all I know is that heaven and hell is real, as christians the bible should be our guiding principle, vanity upon vanity is vanity
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Scream(m): 10:25am On Dec 29, 2013
oluwashaddow: Warren buffet a humanitarian worth $50bn still flies commercial airlines......While Nigeria's bishiop oyedepo hoards for private jets worth $30million each,surely if a business tycoon such as Warren buffett still flies commercial airlines,it is needless for Bishop oyedepo to own 4 private jets

This is a wrong conclusion ooo...there are many factors that influence a man's decisions, not just how much you have. I know a man that drives a very expensive car, he told me he is packaging himself for something big.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by texaco1: 10:36am On Dec 29, 2013
Scream:

This is a wrong conclusion ooo...there are many factors that influence a man's decisions, not just how much you have. I know a man that drives a very expensive car, he told me he is packaging himself for something big.
thank you ,please help me tell them oooo
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Eisenhower(m): 10:45am On Dec 29, 2013
Princewell2012: My only concern about the whole thing is when cumuyi and adeboye comdemned sister linda's massage and warn that, their church members should not watch or buy the cds, now is pastor cumuyi telling me that that all what is sister linda said is false, even when they have bible backup, just because u re affected directly or indirectly, atleast as a pastor that everybody is looking up to you, there is a better way to go about it or even correct some than to comdemn the whole massage, therefore drawing people back to the world, those cds have won souls more than the church has ever won in decade.
and how many souls has those cds won that you know about?
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Eisenhower(m): 10:51am On Dec 29, 2013
fallacy!! If those that hip and hop people to hell with their perverted and hypnotic musics drives private jet what about those that work for the most high God(the creator and owner of all things) in saving the souls of men shouldn't they drive private jet in aiding their ministerial responsibilities? Or are they flaunting it as carnal and sensual celebrities do?
Men and brethren we should be careful with censorous criticism born out of pain from ill activities of our secular government and not transfer that pain to the church.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by santos247(m): 11:34am On Dec 29, 2013
Am surprised that this thread has been for a few days and its just rolling slowly. I however have a few things against this post that confirms to me it is not a divine assignment.
When a member of a family errs,God never sends our corection to the court of unbeleivers.office of a Prophet is the most misjudged of the gifts in the church.has the Op attempted to see these ppl if truly he got the vision? If no,then WHO TOLD YOU to post it here? If yes,has God told you he has given up on them and therefore go public with it? If we are truly a christian family,GOD will never lay it in your heart to bring acusation against the brethren to outside the universal church.he could use u to correct anoda pastor in amoda denomination o,but never wil he raise u the way u and the sister linda hav gone about it.
To other xtians here,lets kp praying for our men of God and ourselves.we must remember that God's method of handling offences in the body of Christ has not changed.if we are family,then when we err,let correct ourselves in that mindset

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Adeolakk(m): 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
Let me say something. If a man comes out of nowhere, looks like Jesus paintings, heals the sick and performs miracles and calls himself the Son of God now, will you believe him? NO. Thats the way it is. The devil knows the Bible too. It's very easy for him to decieve the Church with death revelations.

Also, some churches these days have problem. An example is this address by the pope http://mojidanisa2.com/2013/12/28/all-religions-are-true-adam-and-eve-a-fable-hell-is-a-mere-metaphor-says-pope-francis/ . The best thing is to search for the truth and follow JESUS not pastors or popes because your church won't take you to heaven

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
this is religious politics . . .
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Michael33(m): 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
@ periliously, b careful on how u talk 2 annointed men of God!, my prayer 4u all is dat u will WALK with GOD............when don't do what our G.O does, we do what dey biblically say.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by helphelp: 3:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
This OP dey shell sha...

Kilode...
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by adasco: 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
@writer this is like wasting of your time to reach this people through nairaland,they don't have time for this forum and don't even think they know if it even exist.The best way would have been to write them through their secretary if you are sure God has sent you indeed.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Solaj(m): 6:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
As real born again Christians and rapture watchers, we should talk more about hell to sinners and unbelievers. We must be zealous soul winners for Jesus Christ in this grace period before rapture day. Numerous souls are ending up in hell daily. Let us depopulate hell for Jesus. According to divine revelations from Jesus Christ, Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson, John Lennon and many dead celebrities are now in hell due to their sinful and unrepentant condition when they died. Heaven must be populated with numerous saved souls. That is the greatest desire of Jesus Christ. Shalom.

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by hackman90: 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
Adeola.....kk:
Let me say something. If a man comes out of nowhere, looks like Jesus paintings, heals the sick and performs miracles and calls himself the Son of God now, will you believe him? NO. Thats the way it is. The devil knows the Bible too. It's very easy for him to decieve the Church with death revelations.

Also, some churches these days have problem. An example is this address by the pope http://mojidanisa2.com/2013/12/28/all-religions-are-true-adam-and-eve-a-fable-hell-is-a-mere-metaphor-says-pope-francis/ . The best thing is to search for the truth and follow JESUS not pastors or popes because your church won't take you to heaven
Matthew 24:24-25 ...'For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you before.' ... Satan still has powers to perform "miracles", so this CANNOT be used to verify a true prophet.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by NAJALYN: 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2013
The voice of the people is the voice of God. As much as possible the men of God should try to make Heaven, as well as lead their flock aright to make Heaven.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Iniwhyt: 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
Princewell2012: My only concern about the whole thing is when cumuyi and adeboye comdemned sister linda's massage and warn that, their church members should not watch or buy the cds, now is pastor cumuyi telling me that that all what is sister linda said is false, even when they have bible backup, just because u re affected directly or indirectly, atleast as a pastor that everybody is looking up to you, there is a better way to go about it or even correct some than to comdemn the whole massage, therefore drawing people back to the world, those cds have won souls more than the church has ever won in decade.
wat xactly has d recent post gotten 2 do wif kumuyi's sermon against linda's msg? Mind u, he wasn't evn affectd in anyway. Linda's msg kind of favord d Dlife's doctrine bt accordin 2 d dict8s of d holy spirit, d pastor was able 2 discern & diferentiate btw true holines & mere observance of religious laws, hence d 'condemnation'. My advice, nxt tym u go judgin men of God, i mean real men of God, get ur facts ryt. If ur bible ain't enuf standard 4 u.,continue foolin arnd wif cds.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by highyo: 10:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
I'm very sorry talking about these men of God. May God forgive me. I dont want to sin against him try helping him.

If God's willing, I will not talk about them or churches doctrines again.

I was very careful in all my posting to make sure a word of judgement does not occured in my write up.
But anyway, I've made up my mind not to talk about any man of God again, even if their acts is good or bad. May God forgive me.

But let's be practical all of you

A man of God walk to the alter, warning his member of his church against indecent dressing, gossiping, immoral act in the church, lateness to the church, telling them all these are bad and should not be found among them, because of that, many decided to leave the church. should we say he has judge the members?
If Not,

A man of God walking up to the alter, saying all above mention doesnt matter, infact they are allowed, it doesnt matter. If you can come to church with a pant, it's okay. And someone stand and say No pastor, this shouldnt be, has he judge the pastor also?

If yes, I'm sorry may God forgive me. But if I've not, then why should these be judging

Pastors, put more effort in holiness and sanctification preaching. Many people have end up in hell because of rougten spiritual food they've consuming. Focus on repentance and ensure the practicing of holiness among the members and also live as a good example,
and you called these judging?

I've made up my mind to hands up.
May God visit them
I pray nothing will hindered them neither will anything hindered me also from making Heaven Amen.

But still the harvest is plentiful but workers are few

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by highyo: 11:02pm On Dec 29, 2013
Walspring: @highyo

Bro, i read your post and it was great but one thing that amaze me was that you said (I was a member of MFM and I can still testify to it that Olukoya preach more of holiness. But till now, I do not know why he's included).

If i may ask the following questions below;

Are you a worker in MFM?
Do you attend the solemn assembly for workers in MFM?

If u answer the 2 questions above, i have something to say on this thread of yours but if you dont it will prove who you are.

If u participated in this 2 things above you will get ANSWERS to what you posted here cos i dont understand what you are emphazing on.

Are u saying he didnt acknowledge those message and he didnt listen to God through those messages?

Are you saying he didnt correct his member who are out of holiness to get back holiness?

Lastly i dont like talking about men of God in public cos i dont want to sin against God! But because u said u are MFM member thats why am asking u this my brother.
I said I was not I am

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by highyo: 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
farolee: My first question is that,what is your motive behind this write-up. I want u to know that Christ bring LIFE and not religion.The bible says we are in the world ,but not of the world.we as a nation are very religious and that why we are missing the message of salvation.Have you seen a genuine prosperity without Holiness? go through your bible.If you like see beyond evening those that purpose to work with God will always make it to heaven.leave them alone and face your life.
then that's wickedness, because when people fail to know the truth and you have it, they will still died without knowing the truth and they will cause you forever in hell.

Ok look at a pastor I heard of, trying to proove to member he can walk on water like Jesus, then he went and call crowed and try to perform it in their presence. Is'nt that proud, trying to steal from God's glory and also putting God to text?
If he succeeded, many member will flock to his church and they will look at him as small Jesus.

But if any member that love him member who has fail to face his own business like you said tells him he shouldn't do it, will he drown? That's why you must talk
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by highyo: 11:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
Layolaw: Please let us all be careful with the way we are taken this issues, hummmm....... highyo & co i hope you remember what happend to mariam & co when they speak against moses, samballath & co also, is nathan an ordinary person or prophet? even if God send you must it be on internet or personal? be warned becuase God will never joke with his anoited servants
I repent sir
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by highyo: 11:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
Uniquexty: My problem is that the Men of God u are warning are not here on Nl. Or is this a gossip? Op, u can go to them and warn them or better still produce ur own Cd but pls don't come here and make me waste my mb......
i dont think Linda got to pastor Kumuyi's or Adeboye office before the info get to them. Perhaps one of their children may be on NL
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
Iniwhyt: wat xactly has d recent post gotten 2 do wif kumuyi's sermon against linda's msg? Mind u, he wasn't evn affectd in anyway. Linda's msg kind of favord d Dlife's doctrine bt accordin 2 d dict8s of d holy spirit, d pastor was able 2 discern & diferentiate btw true holines & mere observance of religious laws, hence d 'condemnation'. My advice, nxt tym u go judgin men of God, i mean real men of God, get ur facts ryt. If ur bible ain't enuf standard 4 u.,continue foolin arnd wif cds.
This Linda of girl is kind of end time. Some people will claim that they visited heaven but they didn't.
No eye have seen, nor ear heard what God prepared for his chosen ones.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by highyo: 11:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
FrancisTony: This Linda of girl is kind of end time. Some people will claim that they visited heaven but they didn't.
No eye have seen, nor ear heard what God prepared for his chosen ones.
do you believe people who died and came to give us message about hell has only complete the word of God?
Do you believ?
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
highyo:
do you believe people who died and came to give us message about hell has only complete the word of God?
Do you believ?
I don't believe! A dead person is dead forever till judgement day. Check out Lazarus and the wealthy man story.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 29, 2013
What does highyo even mean. That's where I wana start my own judgment from... Cos d names sounds like that of an alc...
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by highyo: 11:01am On Dec 30, 2013
FrancisTony: I don't believe! A dead person is dead forever till judgement day. Check out Lazarus and the wealthy man story.
now do you believe that if heaven and earth pass away, not single word that is in the bible will go without being fulfill?
I guess you believe that.

Let's discuss about Abraham, Lazarus and the rich man

Abraham said, there are Moses, and other prophet in the world, if they will not believe them.... Let's pause
ever since they have being warning about end time, coming of Christ and hell, how many people believe the preachers? Ever since they've being warning about how wrong it is for women to put on Men's wear? Didnt they argue, saying it's women trousers and not men. Why dont we even have men skirt? Mtcheew

eversince they've being warning about using jewelries, how many people believe?
How many people want to listen to daddy Kumuyi's message?
How many people want to follow mummy G.O of RCCG examples?
How many people want to listen to NOAH then?

It's already written in the bible that they will not listen

NOW LET'S CONTINUE

The rich man said, No if you send someone from the dead they will believe but Abraham replied
If they will not listen to moses and other prophet, they will not listen to the one sent from dead.

At this stage, I dont think God has sent anyone from they dead, neither did he said, he will not send. Beside it's Abraham speaking here,
God has not send, but the result has already being known.
How did God know they will not listen if he has not send? Of course God will justified (psalm 51)

he will send from the dead, just to fulfill that word written in the book of Luke
they will not listen even if God send someone from the dead.
Now practical

Abraham Yakubu died on Lagos Ibadan Express way and came back to give report, how many believe? That's the word of God

Pastor Daniel Okechukwu confirmed dead but woke up in the Motuary in the Third days. He was shown mercy else he would have being condem to hell because he fail to forgive her wife when she slapped him.
How many people believe his report? The word of God is coming to pass

Linda a prostitute came back to life and gave her own report, about the condition of our present church? Did they believe? That's the word of God

It seems I've read a 7 years old korean girl that also gave her report

Evg. Magret Amure will argue on the use of Ornament to the core, but when she died, she was condemed to hell due to it. She came back and gave her report, No she want to sell C.D
even when all what Linda and Amure said are confirmed in the word of God.

No one we believe because God said so, so the word of God is fulfilled

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Greenslicks: 11:18am On Dec 30, 2013
SIR ANDREWS: someone claims God delivered him through daddy G.O now another claims God is warning the daddy G.O
who's confused pls?

na U! U no sabi ow 2read n undastand? #SMH
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by God2man(m): 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
highyo:
now do you believe that if heaven and earth pass away, not single word that is in the bible will go without being fulfill?
I guess you believe that.

Let's discuss about Abraham, Lazarus and the rich man

Abraham said, there are Moses, and other prophet in the world, if they will not believe them.... Let's pause
ever since they have being warning about end time, coming of Christ and hell, how many people believe the preachers? Ever since they've being warning about how wrong it is for women to put on Men's wear? Didnt they argue, saying it's women trousers and not men. Why dont we even have men skirt? Mtcheew

eversince they've being warning about using jewelries, how many people believe?
How many people want to listen to daddy Kumuyi's message?
How many people want to follow mummy G.O of RCCG examples?
How many people want to listen to NOAH then?

It's already written in the bible that they will not listen

NOW LET'S CONTINUE

The rich man said, No if you send someone from the dead they will believe but Abraham replied
If they will not listen to moses and other prophet, they will not listen to the one sent from dead.

At this stage, I dont think God has sent anyone from they dead, neither did he said, he will not send. Beside it's Abraham speaking here,
God has not send, but the result has already being known.
How did God know they will not listen if he has not send? Of course God will justified (psalm 51)

he will send from the dead, just to fulfill that word written in the book of Luke
they will not listen even if God send someone from the dead.
Now practical

Abraham Yakubu died on Lagos Ibadan Express way and came back to give report, how many believe? That's the word of God

Pastor Daniel Okechukwu confirmed dead but woke up in the Motuary in the Third days. He was shown mercy else he would have being condem to hell because he fail to forgive her wife when she slapped him.
How many people believe his report? The word of God is coming to pass

Linda a prostitute came back to life and gave her own report, about the condition of our present church? Did they believe? That's the word of God

It seems I've read a 7 years old korean girl that also gave her report

Evg. Magret Amure will argue on the use of Ornament to the core, but when she died, she was condemed to hell due to it. She came back and gave her report, No she want to sell C.D
even when all what Linda and Amure said are confirmed in the word of God.

No one we believe because God said so, so the word of God is fulfilled

@Highyo, are you cursing these men of God? Are you speaking against their calling and ministries? Are you attacking them? Are you comparing yourself to them? Are you demonstrating holy than thou attitude?

I don't think so.

I observe that you are only telling them to change or repent based on the truth you have got from those that died and came back to life which is confirmed in the Bible.

I watched Pastor Abraham, i watched sis Amure, i watched the young boy samuel or oghenetega. All their messages are almost the same, if not all.

What do we do as christians? Do we fold our hands? Do we condemn their messages at the expense of Our G.O and Pastors,

NO! I say a Big NO.

I think what we need to do as Christians going to heaven is to call the attention of Our G.O and Pastors to all these messages from the people that died and came back to life, not only that serious christians should take it as a great responsibilty to invite them, especially the message of sis Amure on Jewelleries, which many christians are still using, up till now. Sis Amure should be invited by some G.O and some Pastors to find out about her experience in the Journey beyond. Those men of God that seem to condemn all these messages are right to say that their members should depend on the Bible alone. Yes, i support them, but my G.O, Dr. D.K olukoya called for a solemn Assembly, which i attended to warn and rebuke leaders and ministers of the danger of various sins. Even before solemn Assembly, the use of trousers and jewelleries had been banned in MFM, I do not know what other churches have done on these messages, but i believe they must have done something concerning all these messages.

How do we know the truth?

The Bible gave us an admonition:

1 John 4:1

" Beloved, believe not every spirit, but TRY the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
Hereby know ye the spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this that spirt of Antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world"

i may not believe all others, but i believe sis Amure's message, she has the spirit of God.

The truth is, Jesus is not happy about the Church.

God2man.

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by perilioustime: 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2013
God2man:

@Highyo, are you cursing these men of God? Are you speaking against their calling and ministries? Are you attacking them? Are you comparing yourself to them? Are you demonstrating holy than thou attitude?

I don't think so.

I observe that you are only telling them to change or repent based on the truth you have got from those that died and came back to life which is confirmed in the Bible.

I watched Pastor Abraham, i watched sis Amure, i watched the young boy samuel or oghenetega. All their messages are almost the same, if not all.

What do we do as christians? Do we fold our hands? Do we condemn their messages at the expense of Our G.O and Pastors,

NO! I say a Big NO.

I think what we need to do as Christians going to heaven is to call the attention of Our G.O and Pastors to all these messages from the people that died and came back to life, not only that serious christians should take it as a great responsibilty to invite them, especially the message of sis Amure on Jewelleries, which many christians are still using, up till now. Sis Amure should be invited by some G.O and some Pastors to find out about her experience in the Journey beyond. Those men of God that seem to condemn all these messages are right to say that their members should depend on the Bible alone. Yes, i support them, but my G.O, Dr. D.K olukoya called for a solemn Assembly, which i attended to warn and rebuke leaders and ministers of the danger of various sins. Even before solemn Assembly, the use of trousers and jewelleries had been banned in MFM, I do not know what other churches have done on these messages, but i believe they must have done something concerning all these messages.

How do we know the truth?

The Bible gave us an admonition:

1 John 4:1

" Beloved, believe not every spirit, but TRY the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
Hereby know ye the spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this that spirt of Antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world"

i may not believe all others, but i believe sis Amure's message, she has the spirit of God.

The truth is, Jesus is not happy about the Church.

God2man.

the moment I saw you, i knew you comment will be based on truth.
Send me your email

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Will Celebrate Christmas - Catholics To Kumuyi / Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye / Virginity Vs Character

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.