Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,290 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:12 AM

Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way (33282 Views)

Jesus Christ Warning To Christians In Nigeria / Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by papagiddy(m): 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
d issue is'looking unto Jesus the author and finsher of our faith' not to any man comments coz pple can confuse you oo!
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by highyo: 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
Kennyfancy: pray say u lived long becos u ar already on high weed as i cn see dat u ar a fool
that is exactly what I'm saying
assuming your pastor has warned you in your church that calling someone a fool will lead you to hell may be you wouldnt have called me a fool(Mttw5) or may be he did sha but you didnt listen

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by olatunjin(m): 8:09pm On Dec 28, 2013
perilioustime:
let me ask you a question. Are you a christain? Do you studied the bible very well? If you do that you will not ask this type of question.

I believe God is with Daddy G.O and he's a true man of God and living a holy and righteous life. Remember out of the whole world after christainity was introduced by the apostle, God was still sending letter to the seven churches holding somthing against them. Read Mattw7:22 MANY WILL SAY IN YOUR NAME WE HAVE CAST OUT DEMONS.

Because you cast out demon in the name of God does not give you the key to the kingdom of God. Have you forgotten that Judas iscariot once cast out devil when the lord first send them out to preach and deliver people from the hand of satan. They came back rejoicing that even demons obey our words.

What I believe the lord is holding against pastor Adeboye is that, he should preach more of holiness and turn out worldliness from the church.
Both physically and spiritually.
RCCG has the largest congregation as far as I'm concern but how many are living a holy and righteous life? That's what the lord is holding against pastor Adeboye.

Also, he should stop allowing politicians in his church. That is what I think sha!
I disagree with you on the issue of politician,ordinary xtian can't be allow to preach to the governor or president except a respected man of God,and if any politician come into any xtian congregation they should welcome them..Reason is that it may be through that avenue that God want to change his or her life

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Ijobaorun(m): 8:09pm On Dec 28, 2013
If your write up is true about these men of God, I would appreciate if you can send them personal letter individually.
Better still, lets keep praying for them and for ourselves that God will have mercy on us all.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by rapturereal: 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2013
nairalander! dis is a religious thread and ur arguements must have scriptural backing. I am a minister in d RCCG and what d op said about d church is very correct. We are only asking God to help d church because she has turned away from d truth. On d issue of ornaments and attachments, read 1 Peter 3:3-5, 1 Timothy 2:9, Exodus 33:1-6, Isaiah 3:17-24, etc. Infact i there are still more. If God had wanted us to use jeweries, He would have perforated our ears from d womb besides, d above scriptures condemn it. In Genesis chapter 1 and 2, God created man and saw dat everything He has made is good. God dat made monkey is dsame God dat made lion to take glory in it. Why are we correcting God's mistake? D bible says woe unto dat man dat quarrels with his maker. When u use attachments, weavons, bleching creams, make-ups, cortex, high heeled shoes, etc, u are calling God an imperfect creator and u will pay dearly for it in hell fire. Deut 22:5 spoke against women wearing male dress u people said there is female trouser but why is there no male skirts in Nigeria? U may argue it bcoz ur bishop or GO doesnt believe in it, but what does d bible say about it? Well, if u don't believe, u will believe in hell. If u doubt sis Linda, what about d bible?
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by gotnel: 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2013
God help all of us. the church must get it right for the country Nigeria to get it right.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by docconceptscom: 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
OP is correct about all this PASTOR
they should please GOD THAN MAN

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by chinebu(m): 8:35pm On Dec 28, 2013
Op, immediately I saw this post I became afraid. God is God and he can not lie. I was in my sleep yeaterday night and received a similar for the pastors and bishops of our time. The lord said that they have gone astray in many ways most wspecially interpreting the scriptures carnally to suit their eathly needs. I have been contemplating within myself how to go about this until I see this post this evening and fear griped me.

Well done poster. I will still do something about it.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by chinebu(m): 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2013
highyo: Daddy G.O of RCCG, MFM, WINNERS, AND CAN PRESIDENT. One thing I want you all to understand is this. Whosoever much is given to, much would be required.

It is much more better to be a church member and go to heaven than to die and go to hell with the title, Pastor, Reveren, Bishop etc. God has only known you by your name and he's not a respecter of any man.

I want you to understand something. The level of your holiness as a church member can qualify you to enter the kingdom of God but can hindered you as a Pastor, G.O, Rev etc
heed to warning and correction

The love of God towards david, cause God to send Nathan to him to warned him about his errors.

I want you to know that david has all the power to even kill Nathan for coming to challenge him with those words, but he never do that, instead, he humbled himself and heed to correction.

He realised that he was nothing before God. He realised that God has every chance to kill him immediately he commited that crime.
Achan never has the opportunity of repenting, even Saul too.
He was just a shephard before the lord enthrone him to be king over isreal

The same thing applied to you all. You have once live in the mud before the lord called you into the light. You have never once dream of being a General Supretendent of a church one day, but because you were truthful with the one talent given to you by the lord, now he has given you 10 more talent.
I understand we are not angels, we are human, because of your title, that doesnt mean you can't sin against the lord and the lord can't correct you.
The lord has being sending different kind of Nathan to you, like bro Sadiq, Evg Funmilayo, Linda, Emmanuel Oghenetega etc. Even the vision I myself have towards Pastor Adeboye too. Even if you will all argue with linda testimony that she claim to die, the rest never die, nither do I die either. God is the creator of heaven and earth and can use whatsoever he desire.

Do not call God warning a lie, just to make your member relax and feel okay. Let them run away if they want to.

One thing I know very much is that, God love this for Great men of God and will not want them to perish,
Pastor Adeboye has did many great work for God, going to villages to villages in preaching the gospel, and many that had after death expirience like Pastor Yakubu, Sampson Emmanuel all saw his building how big it is in heaven. Will you now take a risk of loosing all this things?

I want you to know that the most dangerous enemy is pride.

Come back to God and plead for mercy.

I was a member of MFM and I can still testify to it that Olukoya preach more of holiness. But till now, I do not know why he's included. But one thing I'm sure of is, God is not a God of confusion. We only see you in church. If you have done something wrong, come out and say it publicly, than confessing your sins in hell for ethernity. God sees every thing done in secreat. He will not lie.

Oritsajafor, what relationship does an unbeliever has with a believer? Is there any love between darkness and light? Turn away from politice and focus on the sheep dedicated to you.

I know some of their member will want to defend them. But before you do that, I want you to know that, I do not have anything against any of these men of God, infact Mummy G.O, and Daddy G.O, of RCCG, CAC, and Deeper life pictures are what I use as my screen saver just to show how I love them all.

Members, you will be judge alone. Not by what your pastor preached to you, but by what is in the bible. Live according to the word of God, live it, eat it, and sleep with it. Exalt the word of God than your G.O. Doctrine. Many member will get to heaven before their pastor
UMA UKPAI
OYAKILOME
OKOTIE
T.B. JOSHUA
T.D JAKE
DUKAR WILLIAM
BILLY GRAHAM
CREFLO DOLLAR
LAZARUS MOUKA
D. MIYERIJESU
MADAM IDHAOZAR

you all are still living. We all know you here on Earth. Will we see you in heaven? Heed to warning
Op, immediately I saw this post I became afraid. God is God and he can not lie. I was in my sleep yeaterday night and received a similar for the pastors and bishops of our time. The lord said that they have gone astray in many ways most wspecially interpreting the scriptures carnally to suit their eathly needs. I have been contemplating within myself how to go about this until I see this post this evening and fear griped me.

Well done poster. I will still do something about it.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Janetozi(f): 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2013
emmyskies:
How do you mean?
simple English, he should not be preaching the message of holiness only to his member, let him go from village to village, town to town, country to country and preach to them also
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Elevation(m): 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2013
There is this feeling the flesh and the director of evil tell an individual they make u feel holiness is boring well thats a huge lie,the body chemistry often instigates stimuli which elates and enhances sensual gratification thereby favouring carnality it usually comes through the sense organs,thats why salvation,sanctification and Holy spirit baptism are essential if nt its a serious matter,imagine an individual doesnt want to be dedicated there're several factors,it can be generalised into the lust of the flesh,lust of the eyes and the pride of life,the flesh is super funny thats why a young man can uncover a lady with his eyes and old adamic heart,Romans 10vs9-11 for repentance.THE CHURCH NEEDS REVIVAL.MAN NEEDS RECONCILIATION and it is only possible in JESUS.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by lanaVello1(m): 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2013
luluosas:
My dear, do you have any biblical support or approval for the use of wedding rings? Kindly push it forward please. Thank you.
Bible was silent about the usage of wedding rings(I stand 2b corrected) so y ban it?
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Janetozi(f): 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2013
Scream:

Highyo and Perilioustime are as ananemous as Sexkillz, Tellwisdom, Yuzedo etc. They can claim to be anything and anybody. Nathan went to David to deliver the message God Almighty had for him. Nathan did not throw stone on the roof of David neither did he use metal gong to announce round town that David sinned. These men have to tell Christians what they intend to achieve.

Where in the Bible did God say one must "confess publicly" before He forgives sins? These men are up to no good. You guys are capitalizing on 'weaknesses'of these MEN of God in the public domain to write absolute trash. The ones they do not have much info were left blank. God is all-knowing, He knows the deep and secret things and He revealed David's sin to Nathan (from your analogy). Why did He not reveal to you, 'His messenger'? I see fraud!

The men of God quoted the scriptures when they condemned the prophecies in all the CDs of people touring Heaven and having 'Heavenly dialogue' on the proposed list of people in the Book of Life after a careful perusal by Team Nigeria. What part of the scripture did Highyo quote?

I feel that these guys Sister/Evangelist Linda's CD business is affected, they had to fight back; their escape route from poverty cannot be closed.

Government has to provide enabling environment for job and wealth creation. Hopefully, what ASUU fought for would help improve the standard of education.

'adonbiliv' those guys!
u are not making any sense at all
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by highyo: 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
Samunique: But what are the warnings?
You can't correct a child without telling him what he did wrong. Pls do not keep us in the dark or this thread will fail to serve its purpose.
you have spoken wisely, and I will try my best to answer you wisely too

believe it or not, more than 100,000 souls died every day. How many of them are making it to heaven? Many of the sheep were being fed with rougten spiritual food.
What God need from these men of God is holiness, and sanctification preaching. If all these men of God focus on these, many souls will make it to heaven,
but in the name of God doesnt look at that, it does'nt matter, they lost their souls
What they focus most is when they say praise God, the sound of halleluyah should almost collapse a fence. But how many of their member are truely living a holy and sanctified life? I said when I gave my life to christ, it took me days, to get a church that teach and preach the whole bible and this should not be so.
They should focus more on heaven and hell, holiness and sanctification, restitution and salvation. Not miracle, your enemy should fall and die, you must be rich, you must be this and that. Teach them how to live like Christ poor or rich. How to love their neighbour and having human feelings in them.
They should immitate christ life. I remember Jesus telling a man, foxes have cave, birds has nest but son of man have no place to sleep. Just to show how poor he was.
Please save souls, many are perishing because of lack of knowledge. Their leader fails to impact knowledge in them

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Janetozi(f): 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2013
deebrain: I've been wondering where thou hath been, O highyo. are u now targeting men of God now?

the days are gone when i take thy threads seriously.

from hell, to judgement, to our clothing, now to pastors (even the "holy holy" pastors are now in your suspicious list)....

thou have taken too much new wine. repent ye from thy confusion before it is too late.

grin
holy holy pastor indeed, no 1 is holy all have sin and come short of the glory of God
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by yeshuahuois: 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2013
Op,if you know the holy spirit,you'll know better.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by highyo: 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
luluosas:
My dear, do you have any biblical support or approval for the use of wedding rings? Kindly push it forward please. Thank you.
did God gave us the wedding ring or men?
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by highyo: 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
luluosas:
did God gave us the idea of wedding ring or men?
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by shalomm: 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
Pls, make una no vex ooo. Why is it that the truth is so bitter? i may not believe Sister Linda, but the fact that a lot of things is wrong in our today's church is undisputable.... food for thought. can you invite Papa G.O or Kumuyi or Oyedepo etc to come and preach in their church local branches? Will they come?? and secondly, why are there wasting money in the name of modern classic church when the sheeps can't have 3 square meal a day? em! abeg oo make una no vex, how come some of the members ( who labour tirelessly ) can't afford to send their child to there church universities and high school? hmmmm! questions dat you might wanna think about.... JESUS IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE. FOLLOW HIM, FOR HIM ALONE IS OUR EXAMPLE AND GOOD SHEPHERD.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by naijamd(m): 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
highyo: Daddy G.O of RCCG, MFM, WINNERS, AND CAN PRESIDENT. One thing I want you all to understand is this. Whosoever much is given to, much would be required.

It is much more better to be a church member and go to heaven than to die and go to hell with the title, Pastor, Reveren, Bishop etc. God has only known you by your name and he's not a respecter of any man.

I want you to understand something. The level of your holiness as a church member can qualify you to enter the kingdom of God but can hindered you as a Pastor, G.O, Rev etc
heed to warning and correction

The love of God towards david, cause God to send Nathan to him to warned him about his errors.

I want you to know that david has all the power to even kill Nathan for coming to challenge him with those words, but he never do that, instead, he humbled himself and heed to correction.

He realised that he was nothing before God. He realised that God has every chance to kill him immediately he commited that crime.
Achan never has the opportunity of repenting, even Saul too.
He was just a shephard before the lord enthrone him to be king over isreal

The same thing applied to you all. You have once live in the mud before the lord called you into the light. You have never once dream of being a General Supretendent of a church one day, but because you were truthful with the one talent given to you by the lord, now he has given you 10 more talent.
I understand we are not angels, we are human, because of your title, that doesnt mean you can't sin against the lord and the lord can't correct you.
The lord has being sending different kind of Nathan to you, like bro Sadiq, Evg Funmilayo, Linda, Emmanuel Oghenetega etc. Even the vision I myself have towards Pastor Adeboye too. Even if you will all argue with linda testimony that she claim to die, the rest never die, nither do I die either. God is the creator of heaven and earth and can use whatsoever he desire.

Do not call God warning a lie, just to make your member relax and feel okay. Let them run away if they want to.

One thing I know very much is that, God love this for Great men of God and will not want them to perish,
Pastor Adeboye has did many great work for God, going to villages to villages in preaching the gospel, and many that had after death expirience like Pastor Yakubu, Sampson Emmanuel all saw his building how big it is in heaven. Will you now take a risk of loosing all this things?

I want you to know that the most dangerous enemy is pride.

Come back to God and plead for mercy.

I was a member of MFM and I can still testify to it that Olukoya preach more of holiness. But till now, I do not know why he's included. But one thing I'm sure of is, God is not a God of confusion. We only see you in church. If you have done something wrong, come out and say it publicly, than confessing your sins in hell for ethernity. God sees every thing done in secreat. He will not lie.

Oritsajafor, what relationship does an unbeliever has with a believer? Is there any love between darkness and light? Turn away from politice and focus on the sheep dedicated to you.

I know some of their member will want to defend them. But before you do that, I want you to know that, I do not have anything against any of these men of God, infact Mummy G.O, and Daddy G.O, of RCCG, CAC, and Deeper life pictures are what I use as my screen saver just to show how I love them all.

Members, you will be judge alone. Not by what your pastor preached to you, but by what is in the bible. Live according to the word of God, live it, eat it, and sleep with it. Exalt the word of God than your G.O. Doctrine. Many member will get to heaven before their pastor
UMA UKPAI
OYAKILOME
OKOTIE
T.B. JOSHUA
T.D JAKE
DUKAR WILLIAM
BILLY GRAHAM
CREFLO DOLLAR
LAZARUS MOUKA
D. MIYERIJESU
MADAM IDHAOZAR

you all are still living. We all know you here on Earth. Will we see you in heaven? Heed to warning
Badly written, Go learn how to write, it is of utmost importance, in this time and age.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Acidosis(m): 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2013
Op, why are you wasting your precious time on "stone-hearted" unbelieving hell bound "church" and "ministry" addicts ??

lol.. the nairalanders and the concerned ones are very much busy with their "ministry" grin Leave them with their "ministry". Let them continue with their "ministry"... grin

lol, don't you know these people love their "ministry" more than Jesus Christ and his messages??
grin

na wa for u sha...

I don give up ooo on pentecostal red carpet grin grin grin

Move on with your gospel life, try and reach out to the helpless, the sick, the oppressed, destitutes and those who do not know about Christ (Unbelievers)

Stop wasting your time on "Christians".
They can only listen to their Pastor. Don't even bother to quote the Bible, just quote their Pastor, bro. And if you must quote their Pastors, make sure you learn his intonations and grammar, hair-do and attire. smiley

grin grin

puahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

I have given up, bro... cheesy cheesy
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by shalomm: 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2013
Hmmmmm
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by goldenboyofpsy(m): 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2013
deprince0: I invite everyone of u who wishes to hear the word of God undiluted, who wishes to make heaven at death or at rapture to come to WATCHMAN CATHOLIC CHARISMATIC RENEWAL MOVEMENT. Watchman still follows the old path religion of christianity. Jesus is very near!
... That is a church I respect so much thou ur materials are hard to find... I school in Lasu met one of you guys promised me some materials but lost his contact... But I love your G.O...
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Sike(m): 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2013
Well posted.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by harjiboyede: 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2013
luluosas:
and do you also have biblical backing for the phone you are using? Since everything you are using must have biblical backing

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Joyeux: 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2013
Some people are basing your arguement on what sis. Linda said how do you know she came from God after all the deceiver also quotes bible.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Acidosis(m): 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2013
harjiboyede: and do you also have biblical backing for the phone you are using? Since everything you are using must have biblical backing
my brother heaven is not a must for everyone... Just do whatever you like. On the last day, we ll hear the whole truth cheesy
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Joyeux: 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
Your thought,your mind and your body keep them clean and protect them from evil.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by akinemma1: 9:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
One thing that displeases me so much is the way we christians behave nowadays. @OP, if God truly show you the vision, did he tell you that "my son, go and post it on nairaland for everybody to read". I beleive what God want you to do is to intercede for the ministers and not expose whatever He has shown you to the world. When you keep saying all these, how did you expect unbelievers to accept christ. I believe we are not to scare people to christ by preaching Hell fire. We are to preach the love of God towards man. Lastly, concerning hell visions seen by so many people this days, my own personal view is that "we are saved by grace and not by work. We all need the grace and mercy of God for us to make heaven."
@OP, i will suggest you face your own salvation. My prayer is that God will not leave this ministers alone and if they have been taking the wrong steps God will redirect their steps and at the end of their works on earth, heaven will be their home in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by chinebu(m): 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2013
Could you believe brothers and sisters that some church members of a particular church are buying N1000 ticket to go to new year eve service? Wonderful. If jesus was on the earth even when he preached to thousands of men women and children and even fed them physicaly after preaching to them. Would he have printed gate ticket for people to buy before they come to hear him preach. God have mercy.
They are going about giving logical reasons beyond doubt on why they are doing that and yet they are forcing it on members since most of them are reluctant to go because of the money.

We are followers of Christ not followers of men please.

Remember that there is a way that seems so right to man no matter how you look at it but the end is distruction.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by basisop(m): 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2013
Pentecostals have thrown Christianity into a confused religion! Imagine if one is a new convert, how will the person cope with all these contradictory interpretations?

Orthodox churches are far better than this present fanatics, entertainers called Christains.

May JESUS deliver us from you guys.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by harjiboyede: 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2013
highyo:
you have spoken wisely, and I will try my best to answer you wisely too

believe it or not, more than 100,000 souls died every day. How many of them are making it to heaven? Many of the sheep were being fed with rougten spiritual food.
What God need from these men of God is holiness, and sanctification preaching. If all these men of God focus on these, many souls will make it to heaven,
but in the name of God doesnt look at that, it does'nt matter, they lost their souls
What they focus most is when they say praise God, the sound of halleluyah should almost collapse a fence. But how many of their member are truely living a holy and sanctified life? I said when I gave my life to christ, it took me days, to get a church that teach and preach the whole bible and this should not be so.
They should focus more on heaven and hell, holiness and sanctification, restitution and salvation. Not miracle, your enemy should fall and die, you must be rich, you must be this and that. Teach them how to live like Christ poor or rich. How to love their neighbour and having human feelings in them.
They should immitate christ life. I remember Jesus telling a man, foxes have cave, birds has nest but son of man have no place to sleep. Just to show how poor he was.
Please save souls, many are perishing because of lack of knowledge. Their leader fails to impact knowledge in them
I'm not sure you know what you know what you are saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God / Catholic Priest Involved In Gas Explosion Trying To Save Others - Photos / Healings At The Lords Chosen Crusade In Warri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.