Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

FG To Investigate Case Of Pregnant Worker Beaten By Lebanese Boss - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / FG To Investigate Case Of Pregnant Worker Beaten By Lebanese Boss (18946 Views)

How I Was Assaulted By My Lebanese Boss Yesterday Morning / Offshore Oil Worker,lets Meet Here / Woman Loses Pregnancy After Alleged Kick From Lebanese Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Investigate Case Of Pregnant Worker Beaten By Lebanese Boss by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 27, 2013
Horus: Send all Lebaneses back to their country. The Lebanese community in Nigeria has a longstanding history of dark and illegal business in Nigeria, illegal trade, drug smugling, etc
most of the Lebanese in Nigeria are citizens of several countries including Nigeria. some of them are even 2nd and 3rd generation Lebanese-Nigerian.
Re: FG To Investigate Case Of Pregnant Worker Beaten By Lebanese Boss by Datruggedman: 7:30am On Dec 27, 2013
Simple case,the boss should Bleep her again
Re: FG To Investigate Case Of Pregnant Worker Beaten By Lebanese Boss by zolajpower: 7:37am On Dec 27, 2013
Aggrippa: are these not the kind of war torn people the new party APC support? if APC get power in 2015, PH govt will firstly be fried, the present govts and their collabos will be unapologetically thrown in prison! MB, SS and SE go see pepper, the personality of the person that will emerge as ruler from APC will be 10x of GENERAL ABACHA.
and is Fashola not suppose to wage-into this murder case by the lebanese man? Because the victim and her mother are ibos?
Re: FG To Investigate Case Of Pregnant Worker Beaten By Lebanese Boss by sham8co(m): 7:41am On Dec 27, 2013
i dnt blame d foreingners b.cuz it is ur leaders dat sold our dignity to dem. am callng on nigerian govt to take a decersive action on diz issue if nt................
Re: FG To Investigate Case Of Pregnant Worker Beaten By Lebanese Boss by Burger01(m): 7:50am On Dec 27, 2013
Keneking: Three bottles of soft drinks on the table for a sick person... Scratching my head for the picture....
Ogbeni, don't scratch your head so u don't go bald. The three bottles could be for visitors..
Re: FG To Investigate Case Of Pregnant Worker Beaten By Lebanese Boss by Btruth: 7:51am On Dec 27, 2013
shine eye: when i tell people that GEJ is the only president that ever care for his people they will not listen they rather support those politicians that dnt give a fk about the masses and their welfare GEJ is the best that ever happen to this country

...........since when, Mr GEJ junior?
Re: FG To Investigate Case Of Pregnant Worker Beaten By Lebanese Boss by darkid1(m): 8:17am On Dec 27, 2013
Yh,we cant be slaves to foreigners in their country and stil be slaves in ours,realli happy about this.Those lebanese guys really use people anyhow.I know a few people that have worked in their factory nd have testified
Pretyangel25: Justice is all she need
Re: FG To Investigate Case Of Pregnant Worker Beaten By Lebanese Boss by koboko69: 8:50am On Dec 27, 2013
kaeto: Better to be a PDP robot than an APC loser worm. You are just being murdered slowly with your mouth open, a bitter loser like buhari your master. It happened in an APC state and region, where your fashola and tinubu presides. But it took GEJ's intervention for justice to be on the way for this pretty lady, but you don't demand justice from apc, GEJ gave justice and you still scream politicks. You are a sore loser, and forever remain so untill you change.

Hello sir! Go and die.......

Come may 29 2015. Your 15k allownace will stop....and you will beg for crums that fall from APCs table.

I have always knwn u PDP e robots dont have brains....keep making noise about this...afterall its a major achievement to your pay masters!
Re: FG To Investigate Case Of Pregnant Worker Beaten By Lebanese Boss by geek(m): 8:54am On Dec 27, 2013
Horus: Send all Lebaneses back to their country. The Lebanese community in Nigeria has a longstanding history of dark and illegal business in Nigeria, illegal trade, drug smugling, etc

You see statements like this (which are littered throughout this thread) make me uncomfortable.

How does it differ from people abroad who say that all Nigerians are yahoo yahoo, corrupt, criminals, drug dealers etc?
Re: FG To Investigate Case Of Pregnant Worker Beaten By Lebanese Boss by damola57: 8:57am On Dec 27, 2013
Abati should shut up and stop making naija believe FG is doing the right things. Had it being there is a good policy protecting local workers from their foreign employers, it would not have happened. These employers (chinese, leba and indians) knows this with the corrupted system and capitalize on it knowing they can get away with anything. Police will be bribed, the judge will be bought and life will go on as nothing has happened. I just pity the poor woman. What the people in government are not aware of is that when the poor has nothing to eat again, they will start to feed on the rich'.
Re: FG To Investigate Case Of Pregnant Worker Beaten By Lebanese Boss by GEJman: 9:13am On Dec 27, 2013
ood morning all,

This is to inform Nairalanders that we the Nigerian youth has decided to Picket the company of the Lebannese man who beats up Alice causing her to lose her 7month pregnancy.

Find information below

The company address is Toppan Packaging Company Limited located on Ladipo Oluwole in Ikeja Industrial Estate. Time is 9am and its TODAY 27th DECEMBER #JusticeForAlice

ENOF IS ENOF
Re: FG To Investigate Case Of Pregnant Worker Beaten By Lebanese Boss by ogene70: 9:25am On Dec 27, 2013
shine eye: when i tell people that GEJ is the only president that ever care for his people they will not listen they rather support those politicians that dnt give a fk about the masses and their welfare GEJ is the best that ever happen to this country

The Nigerian situation reminds me of my secondary school days; we had one Mr Balogun whom we considered very strict and dispised because he punished us when we refused to do our school work but we loved those other teachers who didnt care much but petted us. But later in our university days we started to realise that Mr. Balogun was the best we had then because we were matured to realise that.
A time will come when all these critics will appreciate Gej.
i pray God keeps him for us till 2019...Amen!

1 Like

Re: FG To Investigate Case Of Pregnant Worker Beaten By Lebanese Boss by haryurmide(m): 9:51am On Dec 27, 2013
I hope justice will truly be upheld for Alice and other workers employed by the lebanese in our own country.
This set of people have really enslaved nigerians and the manner they threaten us is 'barbaric'. They tend to be doing us favor by employing us despite that the pay is nothing to write village about, i hope the government will look into the matter asap & rise for defence of workers in the lebanese factories all over the nation.
Re: FG To Investigate Case Of Pregnant Worker Beaten By Lebanese Boss by thehunted(m): 10:45am On Dec 27, 2013
Mr•Olodo:
[size=24pt]Please help why do moderators like banning me see as ban full my account embarassed [/size]

Reason; you be olodo
Re: FG To Investigate Case Of Pregnant Worker Beaten By Lebanese Boss by kendraloops(f): 10:57am On Dec 27, 2013
Aggrippa: very cold and at the same time the reality. but maàm am asuring you that this time that i am confident that justice will most likely be served! there is presently an onoing healing process taking place.

let's watch then. we will be here waiting.
Re: FG To Investigate Case Of Pregnant Worker Beaten By Lebanese Boss by sirrinky: 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
Aggrippa: are these not the kind of war torn people the new party APC support? if APC get power in 2015, PH govt will firstly be fried, the present govts and their collabos will be unapologetically thrown in prison! MB, SS and SE go see pepper, the personality of the person that will emerge as ruler from APC will be 10x of GENERAL ABACHA.
I would please want you to shut that whole you call a mouth.This is about justice and fair treatment.Must you make political issues out of everything? Some Nigerians can be so pathetic.
Re: FG To Investigate Case Of Pregnant Worker Beaten By Lebanese Boss by sirrinky: 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2013
I would please want you to shut that hole you call a mouth.This is about justice and fair treatment.Must you make political issues out of everything? Some Nigerians can be so pathetic.
Re: FG To Investigate Case Of Pregnant Worker Beaten By Lebanese Boss by Onyocha: 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-6pd9oAn0v7s/Urxc-u1NYHI/AAAAAAAAD4M/dohuGIvQhXk/s640/alice-president-tweet.JPG[/img]

"Pres. Jonathan shocked by reports of Nigerian worker losing baby afta being beaten up by Lebanese employer orders."

so according to the above tweet by Abati,the worker was beaten by the "orders of her Lebanese employer",and not by the boss himself.

please moderators should stop being xenophobic and stop misleading people on nairaland to stir up controversial topics that are baseless.

the question now is: who beat her up? were they her fellow Nigerian workers? and did the Lebanese boss really give orders to beat her up? what did she do?-even though i do not personally condone physical abuse as punishment.

also what is the matter with this administration and Lebanese? the owner of Amigo,another Lebanese,was detained for 7 months,his businesses shut,and reputation tarnished only to later be vindicated of the charges by the court. what is going on?

also do nairalanders read before commenting?
Re: FG To Investigate Case Of Pregnant Worker Beaten By Lebanese Boss by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
Keneking: Three bottles of soft drinks on the table for a sick person... Scratching my head for the picture....

No be soft drink.. "Na drip"
Re: FG To Investigate Case Of Pregnant Worker Beaten By Lebanese Boss by Deglo514(f): 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
Dat's good step from GEJ, at least dis nonsense should stop.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Investigate Case Of Pregnant Worker Beaten By Lebanese Boss by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 28, 2013
Deglo514: Dat's good step from GEJ, at least dis nonsense should stop.

I agree such unlawful practice should stop. But, I want the fact of the matter to be addressed in the way it is done in civilized countries.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am A Nigerian Cybersecurity expert In The US, Ask Me Anything / Offer Letter In Jos Or Kadunna Confused / 550 OpenAI Employees Ask Board To Quit Or They'll Resign.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.