Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,801 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

The Population Density Of Igbo Land - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Population Density Of Igbo Land (34106 Views)

MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land / Document Showing The Population Of Nigeria In 1920 / Population Density Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
ichidodo: Eagle mehn, i feel you bro.Pls bomb the yamheads into submission.
Ichidodo, shut up! Wetin you see wey you dey talk?
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by oneeast1: 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
superstar1:
Thank God, google captured our heritage, our history and our tales.

I searched google for yours,
It is only bringing red mud and gully eroded places. What happened to yours?

This is ibadam, the capital of yorobar...

So much for sophisticated dolts.. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ketoprofen(m): 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ibadan
No freshness
Slum

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
one.east1:

Post pictures..

This ibadam GRA as at December 2013.. grin grin grin grin

Yes we know, we are staying there.

Show us yours.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ketoprofen(m): 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
Owerri - green

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ketoprofen(m): 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
Another green side in owerri

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by oneeast1: 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
superstar1:

Yes we know, we are staying there.

Show us yours.

This is Onitsha skyline..

Now show us ibadam skyline... grin grin grin grin grin

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eggheaders(m): 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
one.east1:

Post pictures..

This ibadam GRA as at December 2013.. grin grin grin grin

I don't dwell on pictures moreover am currently in abuja. And you that don't know ibos live in Ibadan and have not cross the Niger bridge all your life how did you know so much about Ibadan maybe you teleport to the place in your dreams. Were adugbo.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eeeeeee: 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
one.east1:
Yet another GRA in ibadam.. grin grin grin grin
On a serious note is there nothing that can be done to remove those obnoxious rusted roofs.

Can't the governor mandate them to pull it down angry
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ichidodo: 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Ichidodo, shut up! Wetin you see wey you dey talk?
Ola Johnson chill, can't you see yorubas are on the menu tonite?
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
ichidodo: Yeah so proud that most yoruba people especially the younger generation change their names? Adedayo becomes harededayor, Olufisayo/Holuphisayo.So lazy,So dirty and so insecure[/

Ishindodo or what is your name.

Is that their name in school. meanwhile you have the right to spell your name anyway you want. Those ones still have Yoruba meaning.

It is still far better than bearing Cassandra Maureen Pauletta instead of shukwudi shinyere shidebere. That is height of
Being insecured and being ashamed of your culture
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by hercules07: 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
one.east1:

I am from Ibadan so I should defend it, you keep showing us the old part of Ibadan, the owners will not bulldoze those buildings because they take pride in the structure, those buildings belong to the whole family and nobody can do anything about it. There are more modern areas in Ibadan like the CBD and the GRA areas. I have travelled the length and breadth of alaigbo and I can tell you the same thing exists, is it Okigwe, Uturu, Mbaise, Onitsha or Aba. Enugu city is okay but what of Emene, even Enugu sef is a very small city compared to Ibadan.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2013
one.east1:

The picture of completed and in use Onitsha high sea port and airport combined together.

Lol.

We are laffing nri Igbo.

Red mud and Okija money people. No wonder, you will always see their obituary in newspaper, young men dying at age of 28, 30 32 etc. when they would have offered the lifetime to Okija, for 4years of wealth.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by oneeast1: 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2013
eeeeeee:
On a serious note is there nothing that can be done to remove those obnoxious rusted roofs.

They are too poor. An average yorobar man lives below 50naira per day. So how can such person be able to change his roofs? They will continue to buy used zincs from the Igbos their masters.. grin grin
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ichidodo: 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
eggheaders:

You are fool forever ask anyone in abuja about sauki or shad store or fortune and know your kinsmen no dey anywhere. They are mostly okirika sellers here and food vendor. I even see one hustling truck pushing things with one aboki.
You mean a yoruba man hustlin for a painter of oloyiin beans with an aboki here in Abuja?
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by oneeast1: 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
superstar1:

The picture of completed and in use Onitsha high sea port and airport combined together.

Lol.

We are laffing nri Igbo.

Red mud and Okija money people. No wonder, you will always see their obituary in newspaper, young men dying at age of 28, 30 32 etc. when they would have offered the lifetime to Okija, for 4years of wealth.

Who killed bola ige, abiola, awalowoa, fushow williams, daramolaa, etc..

Yorobass are cannibals and savages...

Mention one Igbo elite than has been killed?
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by cashkid18(m): 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2013
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by oneeast1: 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2013
hercules07:

I am from Ibadan so I should defend it, you keep showing us the old part of Ibadan, the owners will not bulldoze those buildings because they take pride in the structure, those buildings belong to the whole family and nobody can do anything about it. There are more modern areas in Ibadan like the CBD and the GRA areas. I have travelled the length and bre
adth of alaigbo and I can tell you the same thing exists, is it Okigwe, Uturu, Mbaise, Onitsha or Aba. Enugu city is okay but what of Emene, even Enugu sef is a very small city compared to Ibadan.

Show us the skyline of ibadam and stop this long grammar...biko

There is no yorobar state capital that comes close to being a city. The entire place was built with red earth mud..

Onitsha beats the entire yorobar towns and capitals hands down..show us their skyline or forever keep mute.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
one.east1:

They are too poor. An average yorobar man lives below 50naira per day. So how can such person be able to change his roofs? They will continue to buy used zincs from the Igbos their masters.. grin grin
Igbos masters of whom. Dustbin of the whole nation. If ijaw go spit na for Igbo body, if Yoruba wan brush, na for y1bo body, if north wan piss, na for y1bo body.

We hold and control your destiny. You will forever continue to be our slave. Working for our community.

Dustbin of all. It sucks to be y1bo for real.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ketoprofen(m): 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
Even the non green sides of awka are better

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eggheaders(m): 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
ichidodo: You mean a yoruba man hustlin for a painter of oloyiin beans with an aboki here in Abuja?

Unexposure na bad thing oo oloriburuku.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eaglechild: 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
eeeeeee:

I think that will be a breach of human rights.

It beats me however to see such an expanse of "organised" poverty despite allegedly high IGR.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by oneeast1: 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
superstar1:
Igbos masters of whom. Dustbin of the whole nation. If ijaw go spit na for Igbo body, if Yoruba wan brush, na for y1bo body, if north wan piss, na for y1bo body.

We hold and control your destiny. You will forever continue to be our slave. Working for our community.

Dustbin of all. It sucks to be y1bo for real.

Look at what the Americans said about yorobar land, the land of the apes. grin grin grin

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
one.east1:

Who killed bola ige, abiola, awalowoa, fushow williams, daramolaa, etc..

Yorobass are cannibals and savages...

Mention one Igbo elite than has been killed?

How will you not know who killed them? No be your handwork. You are the criminal tribe nah, so tell us the specific y1bos that did the work.

Of course,you can't kill your people nah. since 1966, you have been killing the leaders of other regions without killing yours. So, no be today. We are used to it.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Italiano1: 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
Olodumare, where have I been?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ichidodo: 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
superstar1:

Ishindodo or what is your name.

Is that their name in school. meanwhile you have the right to spell your name anyway you want. Those ones still have Yoruba meaning.

It is still far better than bearing Cassandra Maureen Pauletta instead of shukwudi shinyere shidebere. That is height of
Being insecured and being ashamed of your culture
What is worse than Corruptin the yoruba name. Oludayo now become Holudaio, it ain't yoruba nor English but just gibberish all in a bid to hid one's identity.Doesnt it suck to be yoruba? No?

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eggheaders(m): 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
ketoprofen: Even the non green sides of awka are better

Showing us bank building how low can this sub humanoids go. Show us unizik junction and awambia part of akwa who do you want to fool.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ketoprofen(m): 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2013
eggheaders: Only in alaigbo is decking sold to another person to build his own structure because of unavailability of land. Same reason why Onitsha and obosi are always at loggerhead because of Onitsha encroachment of their land. Payless boxing the re*tard with picture and the direct blow to the skull made him call the poster eggheaders. Those pictures are so recent and not 10 years ago like the nitwit want us to believe the last time I went to opoko I have to pull of my shoes and roll my trousers to swim through the filthy street.

lands are usu scarce where devt is much.
If lands were scarce in Ibadan, where will the ppl get money to build high storey buildings kwanu?
u will still be building cement and mud huts .
Tufiakwa at poverty

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
ichidodo: Ola Johnson chill, can't you see yorubas are on the menu tonite?
Fvck your bloödy fvcking Igbo.

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by hercules07: 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
one.east1:

Show us the skyline of ibadam and stop this long grammar...biko
The ones I can find apart from the ones you have posted.

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by oneeast1: 9:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
eggheaders:

Showing us bank building how low can this sub humanoids go. [b]Show us unizik junction and awambia part of akwa who do you want [/b]to fool.

Those are federal highway which has been recently been awarded for reconstruction. RCC has since moved to the site. Go check..
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ichidodo: 9:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
eggheaders:

Unexposure na bad thing oo oloriburuku.
Haahaahaa gotten into his Oloyin bean sized head Anumpama

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (36) (Reply)

PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest / Arabic Script On Naira Notes: Culture Clash Over Nigeria's Rival Alphabets / Introduction Of Oduduwa Anthem In Ondo: Northern Elders Kick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.