Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Preacher Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Preacher Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns. (39554 Views)

Preacher Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns / Prophet Drowns At Baptism Pool / Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preacher Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns. by joywendy(f): 11:39am On Dec 27, 2013
OMG!! Lmao! Cant stop laughing!
Re: Preacher Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns. by sylve11: 11:39am On Dec 27, 2013
I nor fit just stop to dey laff. grin cool
Re: Preacher Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns. by IfyAwazie(f): 11:44am On Dec 27, 2013
[quote author = So the congregation were just looking at him until water pass his head and they didnt do anything to save him. Nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Preacher Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns. by Sunglow: 11:45am On Dec 27, 2013
cold:
Yeah because Dynamo has the gift to perform amazing stunts then it must be of the devil(who's this devil anyways)..smh. And to think this is someone we can see.Jesus on the other hand was just an ordinary Jew (who may or may not have existed) raised above his station by some other Jewish & Roman storytellers. Isn't it kinda odd that there were no other records of the great feats of Jesus outside the biblical stories we've been made to believe?
THANK GOD YOU NOTICED THAT ITS ONLY THE Bible that has records of Jesus-Reason;The bible is the ONLY ONE TRUE BOOK YOU CAN KNOW ABOUT GOD,AND JESUS.GOD IS NOT THE AUTHOR OF CONFUSSION,SO HE MADE IT EASY FOR ALL OF US AND COMPLIED THE WHOLE BODY OF TRUTH ABOUT HIM AND HIS KINGDOM IN THE BIBLE.NO OTHER BOOK OUTSIDE THE BIBLE WILL REVEAL THIS TRUTHS TO YOU.SO MY BRODA SHINE YOUR EYES AND KNIW THE TRUTH!!!!!!GOD LOVES YOU PEACE

2 Likes

Re: Preacher Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns. by Iykeponti(m): 11:46am On Dec 27, 2013
Wtf!!!! I can't just stop laughing gringrin i trust our naija pastors...den neva fo0lish reach lyke dat grin
Re: Preacher Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns. by Moxie4lyf(m): 11:50am On Dec 27, 2013
Re: Preacher Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns. by bebechuks: 11:50am On Dec 27, 2013
Ok he has ended well. So where is he spending eternity den?
Re: Preacher Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns. by bilal4riid(m): 11:59am On Dec 27, 2013
bigfree: hahahaha. This man think say him and Jesus na mate. He is the son of God and you are the son of who?
Jesus is the messenger not son of god

2 Likes

Re: Preacher Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns. by Dopemoney: 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
dnt put god to test
Re: Preacher Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns. by omenka(m): 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
Super1759:

Meanwhile,without documentation,which other proof do u need about something that happens 1000s yrs back?

By extension, what you are saying is whatever is said to have happened a thousand plus years ago as documented on some paper or any such material, should be taken as truth without question There are scientific methods of investigating and establishing the veracity or otherwise of documented "history". Man, as gifted in knowledge by God, has risen above all forms of ignorance, and have means of doing things, through the help of science, that back in the day would have been seen as "miracles", heresy, or sorcery.

If the Big Bang which pre-dates humankind by millions of years could be scientifically proven, then I see no reason why this can't. #my opinion tho.

And by the way, isn't there some place in the bible in which the Lord said we would perform greater miracles than he did in out time (I stand to be corrected). If that is the case, are incidents like Criss' not a manifestation of that prophesy??
Re: Preacher Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
pictures or it never happened.
Re: Preacher Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
One less stupi.d man in Africa.....
Re: Preacher Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns. by Super1759: 12:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
omenka:

By extension, what you are saying is whatever is said to have happened a thousand plus years ago as documented on some paper or any such material, should be taken as truth without question There are scientific methods of investigating and establishing the veracity or otherwise of documented "history". Man, as gifted in knowledge by God, has risen above all forms of ignorance, and have means of doing things, through the help of science, that back in the day would have been seen as "miracles", heresy, or sorcery.

If the Big Bang which pre-dates humankind by millions of years could be scientifically proven, then I see no reason why this can't. #my opinion tho.

Well,I don't wana talk further on this...bible was written by men by God's inspiration.so I don't wana challenge the truth in it.

And by the way, isn't there some place in the bible in which the Lord said we would perform greater miracles than he did in out time (I stand to be corrected). If that is the case, are incidents like Criss' not a manifestation of that prophesy??

Hahahhahaha, dis man your so funny, first of all cris was doing magic,not miracle.. Number 2, he was. Acting on selfish interest to showcase his powers not in 'Jesus name" remember the "seven sons of sceva in the bible, remebr simon d sorcere in the bible, so magic startd far back... But when you talk about "doing more than Jesus,he was refering to his disciples not to the world, if you are not in Jesus how can you do more than he did?
Guy, d truth is, all those things are tricks,atleast uve seen the videos I showed u
Re: Preacher Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns. by vandac: 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
Lwkmd
he shud av 1st tried 2 heal d sick nd raise d dead b4 walkin on water. foolish man
Re: Preacher Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
Lol!!..
Re: Preacher Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
omenka:

But Criss Angel did it. Does it mean they are mates

That na illusion bro, Criss Angel makes u see what u want 2 see. He's more of an illusionist.
Re: Preacher Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns. by donodion(m): 12:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
mascot87: You shall not put the Lord your God to test
guy bone story...d man tried his faith but the water no cooperate.
Re: Preacher Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns. by manmustwac(m): 12:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
Jesus didn't even walk on water. He actually walked on strategically placed stones in the ocean
Re: Preacher Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
joywendy: OMG!! Lmao! Cant stop laughing!
Stil dy laugh
Re: Preacher Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns. by akraym(m): 12:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
[size=78pt]PIX OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN[/size]
Re: Preacher Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns. by geesilver(m): 12:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
manmustwac: Jesus didn't even walk on water. He actually walked on strategically placed stones in the ocean
guy na wa for ƴƠƲ o na ƴƠƲ put †̥н̲̣̣̣̥ε stone there lol

1 Like

Re: Preacher Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns. by omenka(m): 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
Super1759: [/b]

Hahahhahaha, dis man your so funny, first of all cris was doing magic,not miracle..

Hold it right there boddy!!! What's the difference between "magic" and "miracle". Are those two words not subjective, depending on who's interpreting the events What do you call the supernatural things done by the so called "men of God"? Miracles What made them miracles and what makes Criss' magic??
Re: Preacher Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns. by Sagamite(m): 12:58pm On Dec 27, 2013
Sunglow: Its called a miracle because it happened in the physical world,in the spirit world its a normal way of life.

person, is that what the pastors tell you before they collect your contribution for their private jet and mansions?

Cretin! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Preacher Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
Lol! No be only walk on water. He would've told his church members to crucify him so he'd rise on the third day. grin grin grin
Re: Preacher Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns. by Layolaw(f): 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
lack of faith at work.... at least the Bible says that greater things than Jesus did we 'll do
Re: Preacher Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns. by judedwriter(m): 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
omenka:

But Criss Angel did it. Does it mean they are mates
criss angel is occultic-he uses demons to do his magic acts. Jesus walked on the water by the power of God. That pastor was really foolish to have tried waalking on water without God's approval.
Re: Preacher Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns. by azyaq(m): 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2013
Nawa Ooº°Ú Ú°ºoo. No divers around to help him out. E yaaaa na so him kil himsef
Re: Preacher Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns. by 989900: 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2013
So the man didn't know when to retreat as he saw his walking on water wasn't working?

Fake story, or the man is dumber than dumb.
Re: Preacher Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
)) _____________
|/ |
| grin
| / |\
| |
| / \
|
___|___ LaFf Don HanG Me
Re: Preacher Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns. by 989900: 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
jude d writer: criss angel is occultic-he uses demons to do his magic acts. Jesus walked on the water by the power of God. That pastor was really foolish to have tried waalking on water without God's approval.

Magic is more about "Illusion" tricks and equipment. Youtube "debunking magic" and "Magic's Biggest Secrets Finally Revealed " (it's about 17 or more episodes of 40 mins each). It took me a whole weekend to watch it all.

Now on the flip side, some are just simply occultism.

1 Like

Re: Preacher Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns. by jude4real: 1:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hahaha. Do not put d lord ur God to the test. Why will he test God when he knows that we are full of sins and that God is angry with us?
Re: Preacher Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns. by amiskurie(m): 1:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
a wise man will never test the depth of the ocean with his two feet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adeboye Unveils ICU Centre At RCCG Headquarters In Ogun / Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets / 2022 Prophecies By Dr. D.K Olukoya (Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.