Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,248 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Do U Feel Like Leaving Ur Gf Not Because She Offended You But You Wana Be Free - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do U Feel Like Leaving Ur Gf Not Because She Offended You But You Wana Be Free (756 Views)

I Wanna Have A Child Now And I'm Not Married, I Jus Wana Be A Father / Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help / U Wana Be Free From Premature Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Feel Like Leaving Ur Gf Not Because She Offended You But You Wana Be Free by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 27, 2013
guys dis really happens,u meet a girl who is complete and then one day u feel like being free,free to look at fine babes approach some,joke about some and maybe keep open relationships with no strings attached,dis is hw i feel right nw,lets hear if dis has happened to u before.
Re: Do U Feel Like Leaving Ur Gf Not Because She Offended You But You Wana Be Free by Spanishmario(m): 11:27am On Dec 27, 2013
Kinda thou
Re: Do U Feel Like Leaving Ur Gf Not Because She Offended You But You Wana Be Free by sweetestguy(m): 11:30am On Dec 27, 2013
Hw did u read my mind
Re: Do U Feel Like Leaving Ur Gf Not Because She Offended You But You Wana Be Free by xynerise: 11:31am On Dec 27, 2013
Be free of what?
Re: Do U Feel Like Leaving Ur Gf Not Because She Offended You But You Wana Be Free by sweetestguy(m): 11:35am On Dec 27, 2013
xynerise: Be free of what?
free of eating d same punny,to eat anoda one
Re: Do U Feel Like Leaving Ur Gf Not Because She Offended You But You Wana Be Free by xynerise: 11:42am On Dec 27, 2013
sweetestguy: free of eating d same punny,to eat anoda one
Do you also wish to be free in the other one?
Re: Do U Feel Like Leaving Ur Gf Not Because She Offended You But You Wana Be Free by Popowaa: 11:44am On Dec 27, 2013
sweetestguy: free of eating d same punny,to eat anoda one
Then dont tie urself to one punny
Re: Do U Feel Like Leaving Ur Gf Not Because She Offended You But You Wana Be Free by sweetestguy(m): 11:46am On Dec 27, 2013
Popowaa: Then dont tie urself to one punny
wow comin from a lady? Dis is d best advice I've received on nairaland**dancing skelewu**
Re: Do U Feel Like Leaving Ur Gf Not Because She Offended You But You Wana Be Free by Udeme288(m): 11:47am On Dec 27, 2013
yeah, recently broke up cause she woudn't let me rest. Now am thoroughly enjoying the fact that am single.
Re: Do U Feel Like Leaving Ur Gf Not Because She Offended You But You Wana Be Free by sweetestguy(m): 11:47am On Dec 27, 2013
xynerise:
Do you also wish to be free in the other one?
wen d time is due. grin
Re: Do U Feel Like Leaving Ur Gf Not Because She Offended You But You Wana Be Free by xynerise: 11:49am On Dec 27, 2013
sweetestguy: wen d time is due. grin
Your time is also going. When your time is due, you will remember today grin
Re: Do U Feel Like Leaving Ur Gf Not Because She Offended You But You Wana Be Free by shortgun(m): 11:54am On Dec 27, 2013
Bro, its natural for u to feel d way u do, men are engineered to conqure many women as possible but this is not d same for women.

Women are very emotional.

I know guys who will not sleep with d same woman twice, but it takes a strong willed male to stick to onr female.
If u say ur girl is good, i will advice u to stay with her, look for new ways that will bring back d spark to ur relationship.
She has made alot of sacrifices for you; this is why u said she is good.
NEVER hurt a GOOD girl.
Re: Do U Feel Like Leaving Ur Gf Not Because She Offended You But You Wana Be Free by sweetestguy(m): 11:59am On Dec 27, 2013
xynerise:
Your time is also going. When your time is due, you will remember today grin
sorry my time is nt going,I'm nt a girl,,,
Re: Do U Feel Like Leaving Ur Gf Not Because She Offended You But You Wana Be Free by jamesbridget13(f): 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
@op, u re wicked. I guess u re not even faithful. Now, u wanna leave her. What goes around comes around. Free d girl cos u don't deserve her in d 1st place
Re: Do U Feel Like Leaving Ur Gf Not Because She Offended You But You Wana Be Free by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
Popowaa: Then dont tie urself to one punny
cool cool don't be bothered if I cheat on u with lynpetra kiss
Re: Do U Feel Like Leaving Ur Gf Not Because She Offended You But You Wana Be Free by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
jamesbridget13: @op, u re wicked. I guess u re not even faithful. Now, u wanna leave her. What goes around comes around. Free d girl cos u don't deserve her in d 1st place
Why do people take things So personal.

and look at her siggy sef.
Re: Do U Feel Like Leaving Ur Gf Not Because She Offended You But You Wana Be Free by sydney007(m): 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2013
So true! I've been dating one girl since high school. We really love each other and have no problems but at times I wonder what it'll feel like to date someone else. Is the grass greener on the outside?
Re: Do U Feel Like Leaving Ur Gf Not Because She Offended You But You Wana Be Free by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
sweetestguy: wow comin from a lady? Dis is d best advice I've received on nairaland**dancing skelewu**
some gals rugged pass boys. If u dnt knw, now u knw!
Re: Do U Feel Like Leaving Ur Gf Not Because She Offended You But You Wana Be Free by sweetestguy(m): 2:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
Jenams: some gals rugged pass boys. If u dnt knw, now u knw!
undecided popowaa u need to come in here
Re: Do U Feel Like Leaving Ur Gf Not Because She Offended You But You Wana Be Free by jamesbridget13(f): 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
Monstertrucks: Why do people take things So personal.

and look at her siggy sef.
i don't blame u

(1) (Reply)

See What You Need To Know About Haters: Photo / I Am Friend Zone For Almost 5 Years But I Am Comfortable With It / Why Do Women Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.