Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

LOVE Life..............was I @ Fault?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LOVE Life..............was I @ Fault?? (963 Views)

She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOVE Life..............was I @ Fault?? by DRscience(f): 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
We started dating years back.before we started dating I asked him about his X gf, he told me they weren't together n even gave me her number to confrim, wch I didn't call bt saved it.we became close,told me a lot of things bt I couldn't confrim them because I reside in abuja n he stays in lag but his big mum reside in abj.we normally meet @ his big mum's place any time we are on holiday n he is in abj.I was opportuned to meet the junior brother one day in Abj,without his knowledge n I found out indirectly that some of the things my BF told were lies.he told me his dad was a manager in a bank n when I asked the junior brother how they were coping with their dad being a manager, he was like manager ke, that I should stop the joke that their dad is a businessman and lots more, because of my love for him, I couldn't confront him because I didn't want anything that might lead to us breaking up!!! After a year, i noticed changes in him, he no longer call like b4 , d closeness wasn't longer there.there was a day I called him in the mid nite 12.30 , his number was busy, I kept on calling, only 4 him to pick up 4.20am dat he was busy. He repeated it d ffg day, busy, then I decided to call the X gf number he gave me, the number was busy aswell.finally when she picked, I asked her questions and she said she never broke up with her BF. Wasn't myself, I asked him, he denied it. Few days later, he apologized, n all I did was to to place three of us on confrence call, d guy denied my existence,he said he doesn't knw me @all!!!!!!!! He apolozied the next day n I told him about all his lies!! He denied everything aswell.the girl added me on 2go and fbk and started exchanging words with me,dat no 1 can take her BF. She said lot of things!!!!!removed her frm 2go n blocked her on my fbk!!!!!! Don't knw y I can't 4get this, it happened 2010
Re: LOVE Life..............was I @ Fault?? by pasqal09: 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
According to you, this occurred in 2010 and we are about moving into 2014. So I suggest you should MOVE ON!!!

1 Like

Re: LOVE Life..............was I @ Fault?? by Andyblaze: 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
any love connected with 2go is always Bullshit angry angry

Re: LOVE Life..............was I @ Fault?? by DRscience(f): 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
@andy, never said we met on 2go
Re: LOVE Life..............was I @ Fault?? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
Love sha
When love knocks you down, the best thing to do is get back up
U just av to stop dwelling on the past
Re: LOVE Life..............was I @ Fault?? by DRscience(f): 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
Definately, moved on, my current relationship is two years. Just remembered the incident
Re: LOVE Life..............was I @ Fault?? by Rhemar(m): 10:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
DR science: Definately, moved on, my current relationship is two years. Just remembered the incident
there is no point dwelling over it since it's very evident he doesn't deserve u nd should av been erased 4rm ur history book
Re: LOVE Life..............was I @ Fault?? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
but y lied dat his father is a bank manager whereas he is nt? if nat he tel dat kind lie n i discover am later, i go ring 4 bottles of harp wen i don high 4 im head, wetin dey bring dat parrow?
Re: LOVE Life..............was I @ Fault?? by lilmax(m): 11:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
Bleble-swag:
but y lied dat his father is a bank manager whereas he is nt? if nat he tel dat kind lie n i discover am later, i go ring 4 bottles of harp wen i don high 4 im head, wetin dey bring dat parrow?
gringringringringrin
Re: LOVE Life..............was I @ Fault?? by Kenistry(m): 11:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
Shit happens u knw, al u need do is, learn frm it, dust if off ur memory & enjoy ur current relatnshp.
Re: LOVE Life..............was I @ Fault?? by Roxey1120: 12:19am On Dec 28, 2013
there there.. you were not at fault.. you should be happy that you have left the deceitful guy.. forget about it and move on.. after 3yrs, this should no longer be on your mind..
Re: LOVE Life..............was I @ Fault?? by Chimezie250(m): 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
I believe u hve learn ur lesson, there re things u shouldn't take for granted in a relationship no matter how little its

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If A Woman Is In Love With You / Could This Be Charm / Who We Should Get Married To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.