Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage - Family (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage (21594 Views)

10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist / I'm Bored, So Why Not?? Yet Another Feminist Thread! / Rise Of The Feminist Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by ypepe: 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
Psychedelia: Errr... Wow. So much anger, so much beef, so much 'struggle'.

Here's a cute pic to cheer the warring factions up a little

grin
C fine cutie!
Me likey!
But nobi the same dog killed the owner and injured others in one thread so?
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 03, 2014
ypepe:
C fine cutie!
Me likey!
But nobi the same dog killed the owner and injured others in one thread so?

Bwahahaha! grin
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by RoyalRoy(m): 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
bukatyne: Has the poster with multiple ids been revealed or found out?

Move on from this please.

Even if nairaland decided to run a check on multiple usernames, there is no way in heaven they will reveal it to all. The newer username gets banned while the oldest remains.

So just move on, nobody is coming to this thread ( admin or super mod) to come and spill any beans.

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Tgirl4real(f): 6:18pm On Jan 03, 2014
Hello all,

Everyone thaat has posted off topic from when I gave a warning is getting a 3-day ban.

Locking the thread for now to be opened later.

Thanks
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Tgirl4real(f): 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
coogar:

dayo has provided the evidence that a certain jadoremoia-e logged on this section on the 31st of december - i provided an evidence which was strongly disputed that i made them up myself.....

you are the moderator here & the issue of multiple monikers by some shameless jobless cowards is destroying the integrity of this section. take the matter to seun & let him reveal who is behind this.

you already know the person's offence. you have read the whole thread. false accusations are being thrown left, right & centre. the onus is on you to expose the culprit so innocent posters will not be mistaken as shameless trolls.

Just seeing this... I am sorry, Seun is a busy man. The best I can do is send a mail to Mukina which I did earlier today. I am yet to get any response.

I haven't read the thread from top to end, but I saw Dayo's post where he mentioned time those monickers were created. I will check the monickers as soon as I can, if I find anything fishy, I will ban them.

In the meantime, kindly report the offensive posts and let's stay on topic..

Thanks.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Tgirl4real(f): 9:13pm On Jan 03, 2014
jennykadry: Holy shait Tgirl sorry ooo. Happy new year may this year bring you plenty plenty kpekus and more tgirl juniors grin

Thanks. Wish you same too. cheesy
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 11:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:33am On Jan 06, 2014
Fallotti: The thing wey dey vess me sointines na when NIGERIANS DISCUSS MARRIAGE. . .
Are there marriages in NIGERIA? undecided
Desperate old cargos fasting and praying for spouses BECAUSE the society EXPECTS them to use their azzzzzzzzzzzes to survive UNDER A MAN aka MRS AT ALL COST. . . .?
In 90% of cases THE NIGERIAN MEN ARE NOT MARRIAGEABLE. . . BUT ABUSIVE PSYCHOS!!!!

What kind of marriages do we have in NIGERIA. . . ? undecided 90% of them are SHAMS!

Is it not because of the EMOTIONAL AND PHYSICAL ABUSE SOME DAFT GOD STARTED. . . BY VISCIOUSLY PLUCKING OFF THE RIB OF ONE MAD MAN TO MAKE A DENSE FEMALE. . . females have never rested on this planet.

BY THAT SAME DANE GOD. . .WE OWE YOU OUR LIVES AND DEATHS!

Na lie! I SAY YOU JAM THE ROCK OF ALL AGES!!! Na una go die first and last!!!! cool IN THE HANDS OF THE MOST VICIOUS FEMINISTS LIKE MOI IF YOU PULL ANY CHUVANISTIC STUNT WITHIN 2 CONTINENT RADIUS AROUND US! cool

Feminism is here to stay. . . as a LEGITIMATE PROTEST AGAINST THE BRUTISH MENTALITIES OF ANIMALS CALLED ABUSIVE MEN! kiss

OH YES O. . .WE ARE STILL MARRIED. . . AND WE DO NOT TRUST AND OBEY SHYTE EITHER! cool NOT YOU THE MAN OR YOUR PHOCKING GOD! kiss

IF YOU WANT SOME RESPECT. . .AND THIS POOHSIE kiss. . . YOU WILL HAVE TO EARN IT . . . THE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD WAY. . .COME AND PHOCK OR TURN GAYYYYLORD!!!!! kiss

NOT IN THIS MY HOUSE!!!!! kiss IF YOU TRY ANY NONSENSE. . . YOU WILL BE DEALT WITH IN THE LANGUAGE YOU UNDERSTAND. . .AKA FEMINISM!!!! kiss

*I endorse this message*!

What kind of Nigerian men have you been dealing with ? Because I'm a married dude and people consider my lady a diva but she is submissive and I treat her with utmost respect. Look,the way you present and carry yourself is the way people will perceive and treat you. You sound bitter and hurt and just because you may have been unlucky with men doesn't mean there are women who aren't treated like queens. Change your life style and you will attract men with great quality. Am out!
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:57am On Jan 06, 2014
dinachi:

I try not to speak to people in this manner.Anger is a very bad thing.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by pickabeau1: 11:59am On Jan 06, 2014
Odenigbo Aroli:

What kind of Nigerian men have you been dealing with ? Because I'm a married dude and people consider my lady a diva but she is submissive and I treat her with utmost respect. Look,the way you present and carry yourself is the way people will perceive and treat you. You sound bitter and hurt and just because you may have been unlucky with men doesn't mean there are women who aren't treated like queens. Change your life style and you will attract men with great quality. Am out!

Its like you are just meeting Calotti - She whose posts should be shocking or laughed at or at best ignored grin

IN her world, all men are paedophiles or molesters or something else
H-Open marriage is H-Opin season by the grace of Her AGNOSTIC GAWD

Mu che che che che

She brightens some threads or shocks in others...

3 Likes

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by bukatyne(f): 1:33pm On Jan 06, 2014
ypepe:
Buky, shift for corner let's hv fun abeg!
The thread nefa tire u ma?
Me I don tire o!
Na enjoyment galore till thread closes!

Lol!

It is well cheesy
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Arialbold: 3:48am On Jan 07, 2014
dinachi:

Great try! However these are not mainstream feminists.

@OP, what is your definition of feminist?
this topic is clearly meant to be a circus or clown show because you make no sense

Tons of feminists have successful marriage. as long as they are married to men who also believe in equal rights. they need to share similar values

Chimananda Adichie is the most popular Nigerian feminist. She is married successfully and based in USA (although she kept her own last name!). You can find her video where she laments the state of women's rights in Nigeria. She is the ultimate feminist role model to Nigerian women.

Even Michelle Obama is a feminist. Her marriage is successful because she married a man who also believes in women's right. THey have two daughters together.
In order for women to achieve have equal rights, male allies are needed as well.

If Obama was a Nigerian, he would have divorced his wife and married another woman to give him male children because in Nigeria, female children are not considered to be important.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-gCQYCoBUhLc/UK4ysIm1OmI/AAAAAAAAAKs/KC1PZfS5Bio/s1600/BarakFem.png[/img][img]http://updatednews.ca/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Obama-daughters-barely-listened-to-speech.jpg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by baby124: 4:06am On Jan 07, 2014
Hmm. It's a New Year and I am a new creation the first 10days of the year. No time for Dinachi till the 10th day
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by RoyalRoy(m): 6:53am On Jan 07, 2014
baby_123: Hmm. It's a New Year and I am a new creation the first 10days of the year. No time for Dinachi till the 10th day

And by the 10th you become an old creation?
Lol.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by pickabeau1: 7:30am On Jan 07, 2014
lol.. old tinz never pass away
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Ballotti: 7:38am On Jan 09, 2014
Odenigbo Aroli:

Oh shattap!
You E-WHHHORE!
You LOUSE! kiss
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Ballotti: 7:39am On Jan 09, 2014
pickabeau1:

Its like you are just meeting Calotti - She whose posts should be shocking or laughed at or at best ignored grin

IN her world, all men are paedophiles or molesters or something else
H-Open marriage is H-Opin season by the grace of Her AGNOSTIC GAWD

Mu che che che che

She brightens some threads or shocks in others...

AMEN TO THAT! kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Slut Walk For Women's Right / Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others / "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.