Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage (21626 Views)

10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist / I'm Bored, So Why Not?? Yet Another Feminist Thread! / Rise Of The Feminist Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 7:41am On Dec 28, 2013
I know that feminism is the greatest cause of divorces in Nigeria at the moment. One of the most recent being the marriage of Commediene Princess which just hit the rocks. Well a little digging has confirmed that none of the world renowned feminists have a great marriage. Most end up as Lesbians or Never married women or multiple divorces. What is wrong with feminism? THERE IS NO SUCCESSFULLY MARRIED FEMINIST OUT THERE. IT IS A CHOICE LADIES. IT IS EITHER YOU ARE MARRIED OR YOU ARE A FEMINIST. THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT.

3 Likes

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by lertee(f): 8:07am On Dec 28, 2013
Is Princess a feminist? The fact that her marriage broke up doesn't mean she's a feminist. Stop associating divorce to feminism and vice versa. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by 4teelaw(f): 8:14am On Dec 28, 2013
No one has a great marriage. We all have to make it work, so ur question is null and void
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 8:22am On Dec 28, 2013
lertee: Is Princess a feminist? The fact that her marriage broke up doesn't mean she's a feminist. Stop associating divorce to feminism and vice versa. undecided

I take this to mean there is none, right?
4teelaw: No one has a great marriage. We all have to make it work, so ur question is null and void
This post is just to show the injurious nature of feminism to marriage. And your post just prove me right. A lot of people have great marriages until feminist ideologies show up!
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by sunkoye: 8:30am On Dec 28, 2013
U can't eat ur cake and have it.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 8:36am On Dec 28, 2013
sunkoye: U can't eat ur cake and have it.
Don't mind feminists. They want to eat their cake and still have it. Their ideologies have ensured that none of them can stay in a marital relationship. Most end up as Lesbians and never married women or have multiple divorces to their name.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 28, 2013
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, Beyonce Knowle.

3 Likes

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Fallotti: 9:07am On Dec 28, 2013
Me!!!!! cool
Infact corrrrrrrrrrrrrrect men can't get enough of me. . . . ! ASK THEM!
I don't mean cyber RIFF-RAFFS O. . .GO AND ASK NA! cool

Did you see me in DIE-VORCE COURT?

Being loved is a gift. . .YOU HAVE TO BE BLESSED WITH IT. . . BECAUSE YOU ARE HUMAN AND YOUR HEART IS ACCESSIBLE WITH WARMTH! NO MAN WANTS A COLD FISH IN BED OR OUT OF BED!!!!! cool

I wish I could disclose the words I received this morning from ONE of my 2 men wanting to MARRY ME THE MOMENT I SAY YES.
I will celebrate a new marriage before I leave my old one. . . trust moi! MU HA HA HA HA HA. . . ALWAYS HAVE! cool
MY MADNESS IS THE LEAST OF THEIR WORRIES. . . they ALL LOVE ME. . . JUST THAT WAY!
THE OLDER I GET. . .THE MORE IN DEMAND I GET.
I AM THE KIND OF WOMAN MEN WANT TO GROW OLD WITH! THEY TELL ME SO. . . A REAL WIFE!!!! cool

I am not boasting. . . I only pity my husband. . .because he will lose a daaaamn good wife who had his BACK AND FRONT ALWAYS.
But the competition is stiff and stiffling. . . I LOOOOOVE TOO MANY GOOOOOOOOOOD AND WEALTHY MEN TOO! cool

PDP FOR EVER JARE. . . UP DELTA STATE NIGERIA!!!!! THE HOME OF ALL THE LOVES OF MY LIFE!!!! cool

*Please. . . I have NOT killed ANY of my MEN. . . .THEY ARE ALL ALIVE AND WELL. . . I always leave them in good hands too* cool

3 Likes

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Fallotti: 9:13am On Dec 28, 2013
Pleaaaaaaaase. . . If you are in demand as a feminist. . .SHARE YOUR TESTIMONIES. cool
No fake stories please.
I think we are tired of those on NL!

THIS IS NOT A COMPETITION FOR CYBER RIFF-RAFFS. . . NL MGBEKES AND ALATIKAS included. . . . !!!!
Thank you! cool

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 28, 2013
Fallotti: Me!!!!! cool
Infact corrrrrrrrrrrrrrect men can't get enough of me. . . . ! ASK THEM!
I don't mean cyber RIFF-RAFFS O. . .GO AND ASK NA! cool

Did you see me in DIE-VORCE COURT?

Being loved is a gift. . .YOU HAVE TO BE BLESSED WITH IT. . . BECAUSE YOU ARE HUMAN AND YOUR HEART IS ACCESSIBLE WITH WARMTH! NO MAN WANTS A COLD FISH IN BED OR OUT OF BED!!!!! cool

I wish I could disclose the words I received this morning from ONE of my 2 men wanting to MARRY ME THE MOMENT I SAY YES.
I will celebrate a new marriage before I leave my old one. . . trust moi! MU HA HA HA HA HA. . . ALWAYS HAVE! cool
MY MADNESS IS THE LEAST OF THEIR WORRIES. . . they ALL LOVE ME. . . JUST THAT WAY!
THE OLDER I GET. . .THE MORE IN DEMAND I GET.
I AM THE KIND OF WOMAN MEN WANT TO GROW OLD WITH! THEY TELL ME SO. . . A REAL WIFE!!!! cool

I am not boasting. . . I only pity my husband. . .because he will lose a daaaamn good wife who had his BACK AND FRONT ALWAYS.
But the competition is stiff and stiffling. . . I LOOOOOVE TOO MANY GOOOOOOOOOOD AND WEALTHY MEN TOO! cool

PDP FOR EVER JARE. . . UP DELTA STATE NIGERIA!!!!! THE HOME OF ALL THE LOVES OF MY LIFE!!!! cool
Wow love your style and up delta state lol
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 9:20am On Dec 28, 2013
flawless..S:

Great try! However these are not mainstream feminists. I will shortly quote excerpts from Chinamanda adichie's speech. You be the judge.

"We must raise our daughters differently. We must also raise our sons differently. We are doing grave disservice to boys in how we raise them. We stifle the humanity of boys. We define masculinity in a very narrow way. Masculinity becomes this hard, small cage and we put boys inside the cage.

WE TEACH BOYS TO BE AFRAID OF FEAR. We teach boys to be afraid of weakness, of vulnerability. We teach them to mask their true selves, because they have to be, in Nigeria's speak, a hard man.

What if both boys and girls were raised not to link masculinity with money. What if the attitude was not that the boy has to pay, but rather, whoever has more should pay. Of course because of the historical advantage, it is mostly men who will have more today; but if we start raising our children differently, then in 50 years, in 100 years, boys will no longer have the pressure to prove their masculinity".

She advocates a balance which core feminists disagree with. In fact she makes a case for boys or men too and of course she made a lot of sense. Beyonce is not really a feminist except you now want to say because she included Chinamanda's speech on feminism in one of her songs makes her one. Even at that, last time, there were news about beyonce's marriage being in turmoil. Chinamnda still maintains her maiden name even though she is married.

Any way let me include the prenup agreements between Beyonce and Jayz for you reading pleasure . You be the judge.

The prenup calls for Jay Z to pay Beyonce $10 million if the marriage ends after 2 years, and $1 million a year for each further year she remains in the marriage, up to 15 years ...

He promised to pay her an additional $5 million for each child she bears for him - for her loss of income during the pregnancy and child rearing years ...

And Beyonce would be granted access to their private jet and fleet of cars, which includes a $1 million 1959 Rolls-Royce convertible.

IS THIS A MARRIAGE OR A BUSINESS PROPOSAL?

3 Likes

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Fallotti: 9:22am On Dec 28, 2013
flawless..S:

Gbam!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg3umXU_qWc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu-GHmdfKE4
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by ifyalways(f): 9:25am On Dec 28, 2013
LOL!
Callo de Callo,real and true. Happy holidays honey. kiss

@Topic , feminism on nld family section
Shoe shiners cheesy
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 28, 2013
^^^thanks for that. I have some question to ask first who is a feminist 2. what do u mean by mainstream feminist? beyonce is a feminist listen to her songs and also the interview is granted on why she featured chimamanda I should love to share a link but am on phone now.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 28, 2013
dinachi: I know that feminism is the greatest cause of divorces in Nigeria at the moment. One of the most recent being the marriage of Commediene Princess which just hit the rocks. Well a little digging has confirmed that none of the world renowned feminists have a great marriage. Most end up as Lesbians or Never married women or multiple divorces. What is wrong with feminism?

@Dinachi, how do you know?

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 9:31am On Dec 28, 2013
dommfa:

Why you so pained though..did you just get divorced by your feminist wife..?

Anyway, prove to us that princess is a feminist or her marriage was ruined because of feminism or forever remain silent.. undecided

I have no business with any confused woman who calls herself a feminist in Nigeria. If you spend equally with me without complaints, then I am okay with it and can listen to your gibberish. If not you can take your feminist ideology and shove it up your ass. Most feminists are rude to men and humility is not one of their virtues. The fact that Commedienne Princess went to twitter to call out the pastor of a church because she was not allowed to sit in the front because of her skimpy irresponsible dress portrays her as a woman without humility which is a hallmark of most feminists!
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Fallotti: 9:33am On Dec 28, 2013
dinachi: I know that feminism is the greatest cause of divorces in Nigeria at the moment. One of the most recent being the marriage of Commediene Princess which just hit the rocks. Well a little digging has confirmed that none of the world renowned feminists have a great marriage. Most end up as Lesbians or Never married women or multiple divorces. What is wrong with feminism?

PLEASE, Nigerian women IN NIGERIA ESPECIALLY GET MARRIED OUT OF DESPERATION!
When a successful woman gets hitched to a LAZY man. . . what do you expect?

ALL THE NOLLYWOOD FEMALES ARE THE BREAD-WINNERS IN THE HOMES. . . Where are the men to be supportive?
Who wants to leave with a LAZY BEAST, given to DOMESTIC VIOLENCE?

Which of those Nigerian woman are not BATTERED WOMEN?

Feminisim means COUNT YOUR LOSES AND GET THE HELL OUT OF OF A USELESS MARRIAGE!!!! kiss

Phock 'em men! kiss

I am an a FEMINIST-HOOKER. . . IN MARRIAGE!!!! I LOVE PDP BIG BOYS!!!! Bite me! cool

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Fallotti: 9:34am On Dec 28, 2013
ifyalways: LOL!
Callo de Callo,real and true. Happy holidays honey. kiss

@Topic , feminism on nld family section
Shoe shiners cheesy

Happy holidays dearie. . . nice topic huhn? wink
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 9:36am On Dec 28, 2013
flawless..S:
^^^thanks for that. I have some question to ask first who is a feminist 2. what do u mean by mainstream feminist? beyonce is a feminist listen to her songs and also the interview is granted on why she featured chimamanda I should love to share a link but am on phone now.

Beyonce's marriage to Jay z is a business proposal. Did you see excerpts of the pre-nup agreement I posted earlier?

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 9:41am On Dec 28, 2013
Fallotti:

PLEASE, Nigerian women IN NIGERIA ESPECIALLY GET MARRIED OUT OF DESPERATION!
When a successful woman gets hitched to a LAZY man. . . what do you expect?

ALL THE NOLLYWOOD FEMALES ARE THE BREAD-WINNERS IN THE HOMES. . . Where are the men to be supportive?
Who wants to leave with a LAZY BEAST, given to DOMESTIC VIOLENCE?

Which of those Nigerian woman are not BATTERED WOMEN?

Feminisim means COUNT YOUR LOSES AND GET THE HELL OUT OF OF A USELESS MARRIAGE!!!! kiss

Phock 'em men! kiss

I am an a FEMINIST-HOOKER. . . IN MARRIAGE!!!! I LOVE PDP BIG BOYS!!!! Bite me! cool

@ bolded, simply stated you love sugar daddies!

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Fallotti: 9:45am On Dec 28, 2013
The thing wey dey vess me sointines na when NIGERIANS DISCUSS MARRIAGE. . .
Are there marriages in NIGERIA? undecided
Desperate old cargos fasting and praying for spouses BECAUSE the society EXPECTS them to use their azzzzzzzzzzzes to survive UNDER A MAN aka MRS AT ALL COST. . . .?
In 90% of cases THE NIGERIAN MEN ARE NOT MARRIAGEABLE. . . BUT ABUSIVE PSYCHOS!!!!

What kind of marriages do we have in NIGERIA. . . ? undecided 90% of them are SHAMS!

Is it not because of the EMOTIONAL AND PHYSICAL ABUSE SOME DAFT GOD STARTED. . . BY VISCIOUSLY PLUCKING OFF THE RIB OF ONE MAD MAN TO MAKE A DENSE FEMALE. . . females have never rested on this planet.

BY THAT SAME DANE GOD. . .WE OWE YOU OUR LIVES AND DEATHS!

Na lie! I SAY YOU JAM THE ROCK OF ALL AGES!!! Na una go die first and last!!!! cool IN THE HANDS OF THE MOST VICIOUS FEMINISTS LIKE MOI IF YOU PULL ANY CHUVANISTIC STUNT WITHIN 2 CONTINENT RADIUS AROUND US! cool

Feminism is here to stay. . . as a LEGITIMATE PROTEST AGAINST THE BRUTISH MENTALITIES OF ANIMALS CALLED ABUSIVE MEN! kiss

OH YES O. . .WE ARE STILL MARRIED. . . AND WE DO NOT TRUST AND OBEY SHYTE EITHER! cool NOT YOU THE MAN OR YOUR PHOCKING GOD! kiss

IF YOU WANT SOME RESPECT. . .AND THIS POOHSIE kiss. . . YOU WILL HAVE TO EARN IT . . . THE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD WAY. . .COME AND PHOCK OR TURN GAYYYYLORD!!!!! kiss

NOT IN THIS MY HOUSE!!!!! kiss IF YOU TRY ANY NONSENSE. . . YOU WILL BE DEALT WITH IN THE LANGUAGE YOU UNDERSTAND. . .AKA FEMINISM!!!! kiss

*I endorse this message*!

2 Likes

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 28, 2013
dinachi:

Beyonce's marriage to Jay z is a business proposal. Did you see excerpts of the pre-nup agreement I posted earlier?
answer my questions please
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 10:00am On Dec 28, 2013
flawless..S:
answer my questions please
Google is your friend.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Chillis: 10:03am On Dec 28, 2013
Dinachi, feminism has come to stay. Stick to your kind if you don't love women. Don't worry, they will soon legalize the gay bill. kiss
If not, go get yourself some village wacko to knee and suc k your lipsrsealed

No need having high blood pressure over what ppl do in their bedroom and marriages.

4 Likes

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 28, 2013
dinachi its the male folks that made us feminist. if we are treated well no one will one to be a feminist

4 Likes

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Fallotti: 10:20am On Dec 28, 2013
dinachi:

@ bolded, simply stated you love sugar daddies!

Yes! MARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIED SUGAR DADDIES ONLY BECAUSE I AM MARRIED TOO! Any problem?
I don't mess with 'widowed. . .divorced. . . or single' UNMARRIAGEABLES.

For me to look in your direction. . . YOU MUST BE MARRIED LIKE MYSELF. . . .WITH MONEY TOO!!!! kiss

NO YORUBAS OR IGBOS PLEASE! kiss
Northerners or SOUTH-SOUTHERNERS ONLY. . .NO EDO STATE MEN PLEASE. . . TUFIAKWA! kiss

Abi JIM IYKE AND CHIDI MOKEME nor get sugar MOMMAS? undecided
Why must my own be different?
It is not fight o. . . I ALWAYS MAKE MY MEN KNOW. . .IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. . .GERRRRRRRRROUT OF MY LIFE! kiss
Na dem dey chase moi. . .because I AM SWEEEEEEEEEET TO BE WITH. . . AND I KEEP THEM HAPPY ALWAYS! cool

And my husband too! A FEMINIST CAN LOVE MORE THAN ONE MAN! kiss As long as she does not KILL any of them WITH OR WITHOUT REMOTE CONTROLS to answer 'OFEGE WIDOW'!
After all MEN have been getting away with NUMEROUS PARTNERS in the names of the BIBLE and TRADITION.
Guess what. . . FEMINISM MEANS. . . .EQUAL OPPORTUNITY PHOCKING. . . no cheating!
If you catch a disease from GOD OR SATAN. . . BY ALL MEANS DIE AND LET THE WORLD REST!

The show must go on! SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST. . .FIRST TO QUENCH. . . NO NEED TO FAST AND PRAY. . . WHAT IS YOURS IS YOURS TILL NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT!!!!

WHO DEY FEAR TO DIE. . . NA IM DEY FEAR TO LIVE . . .I ain't no DENSE CHRISTIAN HYPOCRITE!!!! cool
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 10:32am On Dec 28, 2013
flawless..S:
dinachi its the male folks that made us feminist. if we are treated well no one will one to be a feminist
That is neither here no there. Chinamanda Adichie's speech on feminism makes a lot of sense. The world is changing but the truth remains that certain things should be left the way they are for balance. Men and women need to imbibe the change to move forward that is where core feminists miss it. You can't demand equality but give nothing in return. A man will gladly accept feminists ideology if the wife shares equal responsibility in all things. You can't demand equality only when ,you want his help in washing dishes, taking care of children, cooking and cleaning the house but decline when it comes to paying bills! That is double standards. And then you should be able to rise to the challenge when the man is financially down without any complaints. That is the only brand of feminism that makes sense to me. Men for centuries have been taking care of their families without complaints but a situation where a woman does that for a short period and complains proves she is not a true feminist.

And those who think, I don't love women are wrong. I cherish the female folk but I hate nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Illness Causes 20-year-old To Look-like A Toddler / Slut Walk For Women's Right / Golden Eagle Snatches Kid (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.