Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,087 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:36 PM

My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. (3952 Views)

Pls Help My Girl Is Having Sex Now With Anoda / What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats / After Dating For 3years Without Sex...his GF Is Getting Married To Anoda Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by LoveDecay(m): 1:34am On Dec 29, 2013
Why do guys have this issue all the time..... ooh my girlfriend is spending to much time with that guy or my girlfriend did not call me , and it was my birthday....

Have men become so effeminate, incapable of thinking with their instincts and making decision for the long run (especially in these cases).

OP, the following are my conclusions:

1. You thinking emotionally, hence you inability to think - therefore you are feeling not thinking, so your feeling Jealousy and whats worse is that you may have shown it (too much). I fear you have shown jealousy any chance you get - cos you're a "feel instead or think kinda guy" .

2. Your so called heartthrob, may be testing you but i seem to doubt this; as you mentioned she has done so , more than once.

3. Your chick may be unconsciously/consciously trying out her options - which is a much more stronger hypothesis since your a feel kinda of guy (translate to bendable (soft word) or weak (harsh word) grin )

4. In a relationship, the individual who complains, cries, whines the most is weak party ( or the one that is most in love ! ).

5. Since, you took the time to complain here ( what your actually doing is letting out a big SOS signal online ) for a feely kinda that's understandable, if you where a girl , you might wash your hair or paint your toe nails while listening to celine dion, ricky martin and the likes.

The Solution to Your Problem:

1. Learn to give women technical knockouts. Stop complaining anytime, they do something wrong - that is their job. If she say's she wants to go to the cinema with another guy, tell her it's o.k ( make sure she has enough money (ask her) ). You can even pick a dress for her, if your like me you could choose a hot number ( something sexy ) for her just to ante' up.

When she return, do not ask her about her night instead make sure you kept yourself busy with your online projects, video games or #HeinekenSK , learn to act a fool while gathering data. You see to give women technical knockout's you need to data and lots of it, so why not indulge her in as many activities as possible to gather "Data" wink

Now, use you data to make a decision - That is how to give women technical knockouts, by staying cool, calm and in control you see more than you feel and you think much clearly cos your gathering data and referencing them and drawing out pattern's.

WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE cool

1 Like

Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by Nobody: 3:39am On Dec 29, 2013
Love_Decay: Why do guys have this issue all the time..... ooh my girlfriend is spending to much time with that guy or my girlfriend did not call me , and it was my birthday....

Have men become so effeminate, incapable of thinking with their instincts and making decision for the long run (especially in these cases).

1. You thinking emotionally, hence you inability to think - therefore you are feeling not thinking, so your feeling Jealousy and whats worse is that you may have shown it (too much). I fear you have shown jealousy any chance you get - cos you're a "feel instead or think kinda guy" .

2. Your so called heartthrob, may be testing you but i seem to doubt this; as you mentioned she has done so , more than once.

3. Your chick may be unconsciously/consciously trying out her options - which is a much more stronger hypothesis since your a feel kinda of guy (translate to bendable (soft word) or weak (harsh word) grin )

4. In a relationship, the individual who complains, cries, whines the most is weak party ( or the one that is most in love ! ).

5. Since, you took the time to complain here ( what your actually doing is letting out a big SOS signal online ) for a feely kinda that's understandable, if you where a girl , you might wash your hair or paint your toe nails while listening to celine dion, ricky martin and the likes.

1. Learn to give women technical knockouts. Stop complaining anytime, they do something wrong - that is their job. If she say's she wants to go to the cinema with another guy, tell her it's o.k ( make sure she has enough money (ask her) ). You can even pick a dress for her, if your like me you could choose a hot number ( something sexy ) for her just to ante' up.

When she return, do not ask her about her night instead make sure you kept yourself busy with your online projects, video games or #HeinekenSK , learn to act a fool while gathering data. You see to give women technical knockout's you need to data and lots of it, so why not indulge her in as many activities as possible to gather "Data" wink

Now, use you data to make a decision - That is how to give women technical knockouts, by staying cool, calm and in control you see more than you feel and you think much clearly cos your gathering data and referencing them and drawing out pattern's.

pretending to be robin hood infront of some kinda nigerian gurls I pity u much grin

1 Like

Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by flyingdutchman(m): 3:48am On Dec 29, 2013
GET A GIRL TO PRETEND TO BE UR GF. BUT BE CAREFUL NOT TO LEAD THAT GIRL ON EVENTUALLY, OR URSELF FOR THAT MATTER
Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by Polio: 3:52am On Dec 29, 2013
toke8: pls i need good advice. From what i have said here, should i go ahead and end d relationship?

She has already ended the relationship with you ... You dont need to do anything more
Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by baggy4luv(m): 4:06am On Dec 29, 2013
Ola def2: pretending to be robin hood infront of some kinda nigerian gurls I pity u much grin
Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by baggy4luv(m): 4:10am On Dec 29, 2013
Love_Decay: Why do guys have this issue all the time..... ooh my girlfriend is spending to much time with that guy or my girlfriend did not call me , and it was my birthday....

wait until she bleeps your dad to gather data..keep ur knocks out..ladies have a way of
playing on your
intelligence..Nigerian gurls are crafty
at that..they crave for
(adventure.anticpation,wickedness.lil
madnessfrom their hubby)..gifam
am little chance and she shove it in
your face.
#advice..op date her as if the
relationship has ended..
Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by babseg(m): 4:36am On Dec 29, 2013
toke8:
she even advised me to hang with one of my female friends dat is known to her while she hangs out the guy.

I no want make any comment before but this your quoted sentence is making me to believe that you r a looser.

My 10 kobo advice for you is to ignore this shameless girl and look for a young babe to date.
Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by Nobody: 5:26am On Dec 29, 2013
Ola def2: pretending to be robin hood infront of some kinda nigerian gurls I pity u much grin
gringringringringringringrin
Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by IAMBREEZY: 7:44am On Dec 29, 2013
Just dump her sorry asss and move on.
Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 29, 2013
@toke8, i can give you some useful advice here. Say this to the girl: U seem like a really adventurous person. People who luv d comfort zone r so boring n typical. I like dat u're not dat way. U better not let me down. U text her dis, while watching movie wit d guy. U'll C wat happens next :-)
Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by king94(m): 8:31am On Dec 29, 2013
I no fit laff.
Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by Jazz247: 8:36am On Dec 29, 2013
Apologies to all the ladies in the house. Look my Guy,their is nothing like LOVE again,ladies nowadays are after your DINGI that is what the Russians call money. He who pays the piper dictates the tune.Just free yourself from this love tangle and move on .Life is too short.You need to make the best out of it.
There are few lovely and honest ladies in the Hood. Dig,explore and conquer. Please let her go b4 she gives you red card.Your Chemistry is no more working in her system, u do not need a soothsayer to tell u .This is my 2kobo for u.
Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by addictiv(m): 8:38am On Dec 29, 2013
These gurls arent worth it. How can you cry n whine for someone who has decided to catch her fun outside. She knows that you wont do anything n even if you re upset, you love her too much to kick her out. She knows she can fool around n still come back shedding crocodile tears and you ll welcome her back. I have one advise for you....BE RUTHLESS n tolerate no crap from her.

P.s I am not asking you to beat her. Real men dnt beat women
Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 29, 2013
addictiv: These gurls arent worth it. How can you cry n whine for someone who has decided to catch her fun outside. She knows that you wont do anything n even if you re upset, you love her too much to kick her out. She knows she can fool around n still come back shedding crocodile tears and you ll welcome her back. I have one advise for you....BE RUTHLESS n tolerate no crap from her.

well said, man.
Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 29, 2013
addictiv: These gurls arent worth it. How can you cry n whine for someone who has decided to catch her fun outside. She knows that you wont do anything n even if you re upset, you love her too much to kick her out. She knows she can fool around n still come back shedding crocodile tears and you ll welcome her back. I have one advise for you....BE RUTHLESS n tolerate no crap from her.

she has been pleading with me since yesterday nite. She even refused goin to church because she said am making her feel like she cheated on me. She has been saying sorry countless number of times. I av promised myself not to be gentle or nice to her again till i see full evidence dat she really loves like she said. She broke my trust in her.
Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by Truckpusher(m): 10:54am On Dec 29, 2013
Simply take another stunning beauty to the same Cinema so that two can look at two ,unless you don't have the balls to call the shorts in your relationship.

In as much as people are free to do whatever they like in a relationship ,there are clearly some dangerous games you won't play with me and expect not to get an instant heart wrenching payback and a perfectly matching one for that matter. angry.......no room bullshiit tongue
Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by Truckpusher(m): 10:58am On Dec 29, 2013

Well said man.......The moment they understood clearly that you won't tolerate any form of bullshiit no matter how much you love them ,you'll see them behave.
Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by Truckpusher(m): 11:10am On Dec 29, 2013
Got info that my girl visited her ex with her friend ,confronted her ,she admitted to it and i walked.

I walked and i never looked back ,this was even after meeting her mom and her siblings but i walked sad

My advice to you right now is to walk or you'll have to take that walk with so much pains and emotions on your already battered shoulder ,doubt me at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by SQURA(f): 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2013
toke8:
frm her brith d, she is aries. Though i dont believe in astrology.

it doesnt matter if you believe or not, your belief wont change her. if she is aries then expect what i just told you. finito
Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by addictiv(m): 12:59pm On Dec 29, 2013
toke8:
she has been pleading with me since yesterday nite. She even refused goin to church because she said am making her feel like she cheated on me. She has been saying sorry countless number of times. I av promised myself not to be gentle or nice to her again till i see full evidence dat she really loves like she said. She broke my trust in her.
Thats why you need lots of hot female friends. she wont do it again if she knows you have better options from a harem waiting to take her place. Take a step back, give urself a break and review your relationship. And decide if you re gonna continue with her. The good part is she screwed up thus giving you the upper hand. If you re to continue with her treat her well, but let her know u wont take anymore trash. Always make female friends cos they ll keep her on her toes.....learn to play chess. Dont ask me why
Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by baggy4luv(m): 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2013
Truckpusher: Got info that my girl visited her ex with her friend ,confronted her ,she admitted to it and i walked.

I walked and i never looked back ,this was even after meeting her mom and her siblings but i walked sad

My advice to you right now is to walk or you'll have to take that walk with so much pains and emotions on your already battered shoulder ,doubt me at your own peril.

correct
Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by Saraha1(f): 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2013
Hmmmmm. The decision is yours , just make sure whatever decision you take is the best .
Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by deloon(m): 5:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
toke8:
Thanks bro. Exactly wat i av done. She has been pleading wit me for d past 3 and a half hours dat it was a harmless hangout and it wasnt just d 2 of dem. she never see anything yet. She must suffer for dis. Lolz
Dude I don't think you are handling this properly. That she is pleading with you now doesn't guarantee ish won't go down in the nearest future. Just wait til the other dude shows her he is better than you in some ways. Then I'm sure you'll be the one doing the pleading.
Step your game up.

1 Like

Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2013
Tread clos!e
Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by sapiosexual(f): 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
toke8: My gf called to say she wants to go to silverbird galleria with anoda guy dat i dont know. I asked her not to go because am not comfortable with it since i dont know d guy in question. I asked to take her there instead, she said no. I asked dat we all go together (including d guy), and she said no. And dis is d 2nd different guy asking to take her to d cinemas in 3days. She said dey are her friends around where she works and dat she wont do anything stupid.
Could she have been cheating on me?

that girl is not your gf.

3 Likes

Re: My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. by HarryPotter22: 10:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
According to the Guys Code when another
party is entering the picture, there are 2 things to do:

1. If you love her, sit with her on a one-on-one and tell her gently but firmly u want third party to disappear ASAP (immediately) or you disappear.

2. Activate standby mode. I repeat, activate standby mode.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around / I Told Her To Lick My Armpit, And She... / Rich Nigerian Woman Cry Out That No Guy Wants To Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.