Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

At A Crossroad - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At A Crossroad (2715 Views)

In a crossroad:Tell Her What To Do / Post Taken Down / I Am At A Crossroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At A Crossroad by buttercream: 11:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dyt: Its nothing
Don't worry much
He might be fast aslp, am sure he's eager to read/hear frm u

*i know that feeling, exactly how u feeling right now*
Don't get mad at ursef ok
Jast calm down

Assume he's aslp
Thanks. I'm really grateful. Guess I needed that push. I'll try not to get/stay mad @ me. Thank you *hug*
Re: At A Crossroad by Dyt(f): 11:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
buttercream:
Thanks. I'm really grateful. Guess I needed that push. I'll try not to get/stay mad @ me. Thank you *hug*

U need do smth to fall aslp
Try get busy chat,music,movie
Re: At A Crossroad by buttercream: 11:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dyt:

U need do smth to fall aslp
Try get busy chat,music,movie

Music smiley
Is that you in your profile pic btw?
Re: At A Crossroad by Dyt(f): 11:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
buttercream:

Music smiley
Is that you in your profile pic btw?

Chuckles
Not exactly
Bt similar
*winks*
Re: At A Crossroad by buttercream: 12:00am On Dec 30, 2013
Dyt:

Chuckles
Not exactly
Bt similar
*winks*

Nice!!! cheesy cool cool
Re: At A Crossroad by Dyt(f): 12:03am On Dec 30, 2013
Go get some slp gal
I wanna read cool story tomorrow
If he no gree reply u, go him office and lambast him with kisses
Re: At A Crossroad by buttercream: 12:07am On Dec 30, 2013
Dyt: Go get some slp gal
I wanna read cool story tomorrow
If he no gree reply u, go him office and lambast him with kisses

cheesy cheesy I pray oo. Thanks dear. Tgc. smiley
Re: At A Crossroad by Dyt(f): 12:08am On Dec 30, 2013
buttercream:

cheesy cheesy I pray oo. Thanks dear. Tgc. smiley

The slp wld come
Look for trouble too
Go on any thread, abuse anybody
I am right behind u
Hehehehee
Re: At A Crossroad by buttercream: 12:13am On Dec 30, 2013
Dyt:

The slp wld come
Look for trouble too
Go on any thread, abuse anybody
I am right behind u
Hehehehee

Lol...I can't e-fight please..lol...from what I've noticed, some nairalanders are REALLY nasty lipsrsealed
I'll probably just browse through threads and listen to songs till I crash.
Re: At A Crossroad by Dyt(f): 12:19am On Dec 30, 2013
buttercream:

Lol...I can't e-fight please..lol...from what I've noticed, some nairalanders are REALLY nasty lipsrsealed
I'll probably just browse through threads and listen to songs till I crash.

Heheheheheeheheh
U will have to grow thick skin

Jst kidding jare
I don't fight too, am as calm as a dove
Always on my own

Goodnight babes
Re: At A Crossroad by anitank(f): 4:46am On Dec 30, 2013
No offence miss but I actually think you're proud.

"I'm sorry baby, I was busy with something that's why I couldn't call till now". That would have solved it.

Then again I don't think you love him as much, if not you wouldn't let that day go by without calling him back...But four days?? C'mon

And the more you stay without communication, the more time you give him to re-evaluate "things"
Re: At A Crossroad by anitank(f): 4:57am On Dec 30, 2013
Rexphobia:
Yes, love is sweet. You may mean the world to each other, but don't get trapped in the euphoria of my world evolves around my spouse
Re: At A Crossroad by buttercream: 6:40am On Dec 30, 2013
anitank: No offence miss but I actually think you're proud.

"I'm sorry baby, I was busy with something that's why I couldn't call till now". That would have solved it.

Then again I don't think you love him as much, if not you wouldn't let that day go by without calling him back...But four days?? C'mon

And the more you stay without communication, the more time you give him to re-evaluate "things"

smiley you don't understand. Thanks anyway. Good morning
Re: At A Crossroad by Fkforyou(m): 7:10am On Dec 30, 2013
Personaly,I feel he is suffocating her with his over presence,she wants to know how it would feel like to miss him.
Anyway just appologise to let things slide.
Re: At A Crossroad by Lamlifonmic(m): 8:25am On Dec 30, 2013
Somex it happen that the poster is more far matured than the advisers on nairaland,that makes one wonder what kind of advice these people can give.People are just shouting apologise!apologised!!they don't see the danger in the character of her guy,is hell when u have a guy that talk a whole day on issue that can be settled within 15 minutes,a marriage can be threaten by that single attitude of him.As for the poster I will advice you to change him once and for all before you marry him,if you are able to change such terrible character in him I tell you you have achieved a lot,and you have built a marriage of peace without agony for yourself.As you rightly said to apologise mean it won't happen again and next time if such happen I bet you he will talk for 5 days accusing you of insurbodination.Take ypur stand now and let him know chatting 247 is impossible as you are busy doing other things even if you are not,just let him get used to it.If you don't do this now by the time you are employed he will be pains in your neck and such a man can make you loose concentration at work which may result to you loosing the job,thinking about a guy you are inlove with 247 or chatting him 247 can make you loose your own personal track in life as you have build all hope and focus on him.What if he dumps you at the end?then your eyes will be open and you will sit down to count ypur loss.You are realy a mature lady for seeing it from this angle you are seeing it unfortunately majority of your advisers are shallow minded. They are too young to reason like adult shouting apologise mtchew.You are on the right track liberate yourself,this singular act of him is enough evidence one should be bothered if your marriage with him will be peaceful and last,but if you love him try to stand your ground so as to change him if not be looking for alternative as u still keeps him.

1 Like

Re: At A Crossroad by buttercream: 9:04am On Dec 30, 2013
Fkforyou: Personaly,I feel he is suffocating her with his over presence,she wants to know how it would feel like to miss him.
Anyway just appologise to let things slide.
smiley thanks. Sent him a text last night
Re: At A Crossroad by buttercream: 9:17am On Dec 30, 2013
Lamlif on mic: Somex it happen that the poster is more far matured than the advisers on nairaland,that makes one wonder what kind of advice these people can give.People are just shouting apologise!apologised!!they don't see the danger in the character of her guy,is hell when u have a guy that talk a whole day on issue that can be settled within 15 minutes,a marriage can be threaten by that single attitude of him.As for the poster I will advice you to change him once and for all before you marry him,if you are able to change such terrible character in him I tell you you have achieved a lot,and you have built a marriage of peace without agony for yourself.As you rightly said to [b]apologise mean it won't happen again and next time if such happen I bet you he will talk for 5 days accusing you of insurbodination.[/b]Take your stand now and let him know chatting 247 is impossible as you are busy doing other things even if you are not,just let him get used to it.If you don't do this now by the time you are employed he will be a pain in your neck and such a man can make you loose concentration at work which may result to you loosing the job,thinking about a guy you are in love with 247 or chatting him 247 can make you loose your own personal track in life as you have build all hope and focus on him.What if he dumps you at the end?then your eyes will be open and you will sit down to count your loss.You are realy a mature lady for seeing it from this angle you are seeing it unfortunately majority of your advisers are shallow minded. They are too young to reason like adult shouting apologise mtchew.You are on the right track liberate yourself,this singular act of him is enough evidence one should be bothered if your marriage with him will be peaceful and last,but if you love him try to stand your ground so as to change him if not be looking for alternative as u still keeps him.

smiley thank you.
I can't just change him tho, I love him to bits. About the long talks, most times, I remain mute and listen, taking in as much points as I can. I guess its something I'd eventually get used to.

When this issue is settled, I'll most likely talk to him again about how impossible it would be to remain in touch 24-7, laying emphasis on the fact that what matters most is his presence in my heart/thoughts and mine in his.
Re: At A Crossroad by anitank(f): 9:38am On Dec 30, 2013
buttercream:

smiley you don't understand. Thanks anyway. Good morning
Ok maybe I don't, but you should not to take things way to far. I can tell it bothers you already so why hurt yourself? Try settling this issue before the end of the day ok?

Good morning and I'm sorry if I sounded a little harsh
Re: At A Crossroad by buttercream: 9:52am On Dec 30, 2013
anitank:
Ok maybe I don't, but you should not to take things way to far. I can tell it bothers you already so why hurt yourself? Try settling this issue before the end of the day ok?

Good morning and I'm sorry if I sounded a little harsh

Lol...we are cool jare..you only spoke your mind.
Yeah, I'm quite bothered smiley thanks
Re: At A Crossroad by UjSizzle(f): 9:56am On Dec 30, 2013
That's one strange man i must say. He loves you alright, but the incessant calling and keeping in touch can be tiring. I know that because i find long talks really mentally exhausting.
Your fiance should already know this by now. If he's going to sulk for four days because you didn't call for a few hours, then you two need to sit down and talk.
Reach a compromise dear, there's only so much a person can take smiley

Now, about those long talks grin Some people just love to go on and on and on even when they've obviously made their point clear in the first few minutes, and they repeat the same things all the time. So here's what I do(from one sis to another wink ), I let my mind wander once i've gotten the whole idea of the 'talk'. Find a rhythm, and drop the occasional 'hmmm' 'uh huh' 'ok' etc. Seriously, don't fall asleep that's annoying undecided You just need to find a way to work around it.
Always have something to fiddle with, that'll help keep you alert and wear a poker face.

It's a good thing he talks about your issues dear, appreciate that smiley

2 Likes

Re: At A Crossroad by buttercream: 10:11am On Dec 30, 2013
uj_sizzle: That's one strange man i must say. He loves you alright, but the incessant calling and keeping in touch can be tiring. I know that because i find long talks really mentally exhausting.
Your fiance should already know this by now. If he's going to sulk for four days because you didn't call for a few hours, then you two need to sit down and talk.
Reach a compromise dear, there's only so much a person can take smiley

Now, about those long talks grin Some people just love to go on and on and on even when they've obviously made their point clear in the first few minutes, and they repeat the same things all the time. So here's what I do(from one sis to another wink ), I let my mind wander once i've gotten the whole idea of the 'talk'. Find a rhythm, and drop the occasional 'hmmm' 'uh huh' 'ok' etc. Seriously, don't fall asleep that's annoying undecided You just need to find a way to work around it.
Always have something to fiddle with, that'll help keep you alert and wear a poker face.

It's a good thing he talks about your issues dear, appreciate that smiley
smiley smiley
@bolded *hug* Thanks for that piece of gold, I'll endeavour to put it to good use.
embarassed its not like I fall asleep all the time embarassed
Re: At A Crossroad by Dyt(f): 11:13am On Dec 30, 2013
Babes
Latest update
Re: At A Crossroad by rodeo0070(m): 11:34am On Dec 30, 2013
Suzie 0.:
Swallowing my pride is one thing i h.ate doing. Buh when it comes to a relationship, dont let it spoil things for you. So please, just say i'm sorry and end this whole drama. #my opinion#

You are a very sensible lady. I give that to you...
Re: At A Crossroad by buttercream: 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2013
Dyt: Babes
Latest update

Good evening smiley He replied my text in the a.m...but we didn't get to talk till some minutes ago...still haven't really talked, seems he's been busy.
Re: At A Crossroad by Dyt(f): 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2013
buttercream:

Good evening smiley He replied my text in the a.m...but we didn't get to talk till some minutes ago...still haven't really talked, seems he's been busy.

I jst hope he's nt formin bn busy
Mayb he wanna swap hehehehhehehe
Cos dat sounds unlike him right?

Don't worry, everyth will work out fine
I dey fast n pray for u
Re: At A Crossroad by buttercream: 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2013
Dyt:

I jst hope he's nt formin bn busy
Mayb he wanna swap hehehehhehehe
Cos dat sounds unlike him right?

Don't worry, everyth will work out fine
I dey fast n pray for u
Lol...naah...he doesn't play games. I believe he's busy.
*hug* thanks. I appreciate
Re: At A Crossroad by pasqal09: 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2013
Are u guys still at it?
Re: At A Crossroad by buttercream: 9:55am On Jan 01, 2014
Thanks so much guys(Anitank,Dannylux,Davico,Dyt,Fkforyou,Lamlif on mic,lertee,little mistress,Mc oldsoja,Nwanneamaka,Pascal,Rexphobia,Rodeo,Suzie,Uj,Vessi,Yield) for your patience, understanding, and words... I really am very grateful.
We are cool now wink cheesy and happy smiley. Talked for about 1hour 40mins, and I applied uj_sizzle's tips (thanks so much babe *hug*). I told him my take on the situation too.
I pray God always provides y'all with good listeners and comforters if and when ever the need arises.
@Dyt *hug* kiss
Have a splendid day ahead.
smiley

5 Likes

Re: At A Crossroad by Dannylux: 11:14am On Jan 01, 2014
You welcome, Sis.
Re: At A Crossroad by Dyt(f): 11:15am On Jan 01, 2014
Glad u back
I like to hear/read stories like this
Reminds me when I was in love
Hehehhehhe
Re: At A Crossroad by onegig(m): 2:02pm On Jan 01, 2014
Dyt: Glad u back
I like to hear/read stories like this
Reminds me when I was in love
Hehehhehhe

Tell us. We want to hear it. tongue
Re: At A Crossroad by Dyt(f): 2:45pm On Jan 01, 2014
onegig:

Tell us. We want to hear it. tongue

Hehehhe
Wetin u wan read
We all know love is a beautiful thing
*choi, see me smiling already*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Wrong In Having Sex Before Marriage? / How To Know A Witch On Social Network / Who Is There In Your Life That You Would Take A Bullet For?truth Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.