Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Who Is There In Your Life That You Would Take A Bullet For?truth Only. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is There In Your Life That You Would Take A Bullet For?truth Only. (2716 Views)

Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction / Be Sincere: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Would You Willingly Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is There In Your Life That You Would Take A Bullet For?truth Only. by Aspiregreat: 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
Who is there in your life that you would take a bullet for?

A question i was asked, and I'm still Finding the perfect match ....

So,Nairalanders who would you take a bullet for when you have to ?.... Would you contemplate taking a bullet for:

*Your Wife?
*Your Kids?
*Your bosom friend?
*Your Mother?
*Your father? Or
*Your Siblings ?

Earnest Truth Only...
Re: Who Is There In Your Life That You Would Take A Bullet For?truth Only. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
Deep... MY WIFE
Re: Who Is There In Your Life That You Would Take A Bullet For?truth Only. by CountDracula(m): 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hmmm. Nobody

1 Like

Re: Who Is There In Your Life That You Would Take A Bullet For?truth Only. by Solowande(m): 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
Father And Mother has live dia life to d fullest, y would i take a bullet for dem. My Simblings Has dia own life to live cos i know if i die frm d gun shot they won't reason my family.for my wife, no way cos if i die she may end up in another guy man house. As for my bosom friend, they should carry dia own kross o. The only person i can take bullet for, is my daughter cos i love her more than my life.

1 Like

Re: Who Is There In Your Life That You Would Take A Bullet For?truth Only. by nobosaba(m): 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
I am not married nor have any kids

So it is always my Mother

She is my second God

1 Like

Re: Who Is There In Your Life That You Would Take A Bullet For?truth Only. by Noah13: 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
Haven't got any children for now, but when I do, it will certainly be my kids.
Re: Who Is There In Your Life That You Would Take A Bullet For?truth Only. by Luminary1(f): 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
INTROVERT is yet to comment....somebody shout halleluyah!!!!!! cheesysmileycheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is There In Your Life That You Would Take A Bullet For?truth Only. by Luminary1(f): 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
If the love btw my wife & i is unconditional i will take a bullet for her.....otherwise

mehn i will for my kids ....cheesy
Re: Who Is There In Your Life That You Would Take A Bullet For?truth Only. by FLAWLES(f): 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hahahahhahahahhahahahah take a bullet? Owk.looks into the mirror.........YES...i can take a bullet for dat girl in d mirror

1 Like

Re: Who Is There In Your Life That You Would Take A Bullet For?truth Only. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
My 7 year old sister.
Re: Who Is There In Your Life That You Would Take A Bullet For?truth Only. by Olsoo(m): 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
My Lovely Mother angry
Re: Who Is There In Your Life That You Would Take A Bullet For?truth Only. by Bellalistic(f): 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
FLAWLES:
Hahahahhahahahhahahahah take a bullet? Owk.looks into the mirror.........YES...i can take a bullet for dat girl in d mirror

STOP SELLING FISH
Re: Who Is There In Your Life That You Would Take A Bullet For?truth Only. by FLAWLES(f): 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
Bellalistic:

STOP SELLING FISH
.hehehehehe this s strong
Re: Who Is There In Your Life That You Would Take A Bullet For?truth Only. by Bellalistic(f): 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
FLAWLES:
.hehehehehe this s strong

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Who Is There In Your Life That You Would Take A Bullet For?truth Only. by Obadiah77(m): 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
Aspiregreat:

So,Nairalanders who would you take a bullet for when you have to ?.... Would you contemplate taking a bullet for:

*Your Wife?
*Your Kids?
*Your bosom friend?
*Your Mother?
*Your father? Or
*Your Siblings ?

Earnest Truth Only...

all of sw tongue
Re: Who Is There In Your Life That You Would Take A Bullet For?truth Only. by Aspiregreat: 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
Obadiah77:

all of sw tongue

shocked
Re: Who Is There In Your Life That You Would Take A Bullet For?truth Only. by Humorclux: 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
In reality, Freedom is one of the few things in life worth dying for. So i'll die for Biafra
Re: Who Is There In Your Life That You Would Take A Bullet For?truth Only. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
Everyone I love. Which are about ten.

So if I took two bullets for each . . .twenty bullets in total,

embarassed I don't think I can live with that.
Re: Who Is There In Your Life That You Would Take A Bullet For?truth Only. by lilyzendy(f): 12:06am On Jun 29, 2015
Teempakguy:
Everyone I love. Which are about ten.
So if I took two bullets for each . . .twenty bullets in total,
embarassed I don't think I can live with that.
no be wet in dey ask you
Re: Who Is There In Your Life That You Would Take A Bullet For?truth Only. by lilyzendy(f): 12:09am On Jun 29, 2015
For now my daddy
Re: Who Is There In Your Life That You Would Take A Bullet For?truth Only. by publicenemy(m): 12:59am On Jun 29, 2015
Aspiregreat:

*Your Wife?
*Your Kids?
*Your bosom friend?
*Your Mother?
*Your father? Or
*Your Siblings ?

Earnest Truth Only...

My siblings
Re: Who Is There In Your Life That You Would Take A Bullet For?truth Only. by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 29, 2015
I can and I will take a bullet for my siblings however I don't have to now, they are immune.
Re: Who Is There In Your Life That You Would Take A Bullet For?truth Only. by publicenemy(m): 1:01am On Jun 29, 2015
Humorclux:
In reality, Freedom is one of the few things in life worth dying for. So i'll die for Biafra

You will die for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Who Is There In Your Life That You Would Take A Bullet For?truth Only. by Gurgle(f): 1:15am On Jun 29, 2015
Aspiregreat:

*Your Wife?
*Your Kids?
*Your bosom friend?
*Your Mother?
*Your father? Or
*Your Siblings ?

Earnest Truth Only...

my siblings- the other side of my heart. would take 20!
Re: Who Is There In Your Life That You Would Take A Bullet For?truth Only. by Cruzeiro(m): 2:50am On Jun 29, 2015
I would take 20 in my head 70 in my heart for my family.. My Dad and Mum, my elder sis and my younger ones.
Re: Who Is There In Your Life That You Would Take A Bullet For?truth Only. by Nobody: 4:03am On Jun 29, 2015
My family.
Re: Who Is There In Your Life That You Would Take A Bullet For?truth Only. by Truckpusher(m): 4:03am On Jun 29, 2015
Softysparky grin
Re: Who Is There In Your Life That You Would Take A Bullet For?truth Only. by Nobody: 4:04am On Jun 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
Softysparky grin
Hehehe never knew you love me this much.
Re: Who Is There In Your Life That You Would Take A Bullet For?truth Only. by Truckpusher(m): 4:05am On Jun 29, 2015
softysparky:

Hehehe never knew you love me this much.
Ha! I thought you knew all these while? angry
Re: Who Is There In Your Life That You Would Take A Bullet For?truth Only. by Truckpusher(m): 4:06am On Jun 29, 2015
Obadiah77:

all of sw tongue
grin

Re: Who Is There In Your Life That You Would Take A Bullet For?truth Only. by Nobody: 4:08am On Jun 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
Ha! I thought you knew all these while? angry
It's not late yet,we still have all the time in the whole world.
Re: Who Is There In Your Life That You Would Take A Bullet For?truth Only. by Truckpusher(m): 4:54am On Jun 29, 2015
softysparky:

It's not late yet,we still have all the time in the whole world.
Is that a green light or something else?

I'm an African, I hate a wasted journey - Wole Soyinka in Telephone Conversation. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

To My Future Husband. / He Is Addicted To Masturbation / Shocking!!Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef Terminates 8 Year Old Relationship!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.