Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

His Gf Is Crushing On A Nairalander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Gf Is Crushing On A Nairalander (3286 Views)

How To Make Her Start Crushing On You / LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog / Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Gf Is Crushing On A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2013
Moderator please help me move this to the front-page.

Please everyone am in a very bad situation right now,i have a gf and our relationship is about 3 years now but recently we started having issues with each other because she said directly to my face that she is having crush on a guy here on nairaland and what made me more annoyed was that she is sent different love text messages to the guy begging him to give her a chance in his life that she wants to date him,i saw all this when i collected her phone yesterday and i was able to get the moniker of the foolish guy that my babe is crushing on,his moniker is "leavestory"

Please guys what can i do?because i don't want to loose my babe,i love her so much and she is the best thing that has happened to me.but with the way things are it seems the guy is winning my babe heart,am confused,because of that i am now following my babe on nairaland so that i can monitor her move. Because that idiot called "leavestory"is stealing her heart.

I feel like stabbing the guy to death.am so angry.
Re: His Gf Is Crushing On A Nairalander by josieboy: 11:48pm On Dec 28, 2013
Fake story . pixs of msgs or it never happened
Re: His Gf Is Crushing On A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
josieboy: Fake story . pixs of msgs or it never happened
please don't annoy me,am in a hurt mood right now and i need people advice,please if you don't have any advice for me please just shut up.

1 Like

Re: His Gf Is Crushing On A Nairalander by physise(m): 11:55pm On Dec 28, 2013
coolandcute: please don't annoy me,am in a hurt mood right now and i need people advice,please if you don't have any advice for me please just shut up.
easy grin
Re: His Gf Is Crushing On A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 28, 2013
physise: easy grin
as in some people are so mean,someone is in a bad situation and instead of helping the person by giving him good advice they are busy adding more salt to my injury.
Re: His Gf Is Crushing On A Nairalander by josieboy: 11:59pm On Dec 28, 2013
i cn now see clearly y ur GF wnts to leave u.
she has seen u re a typical MOROON !
Ewu lyk u .

3 Likes

Re: His Gf Is Crushing On A Nairalander by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:04am On Dec 29, 2013
Sorry for what's happening bro..
This is my advice for you... Try and be more romantic, show her more love.. She's your gf, prove to her why she must remain with you.. Don't insult the guy or girl, keep it cool.. Remind her of the happy days.. You've been dating for 3 years, there should be some happy moments.. Just make her feel the love again.. And that's all...
If she doesn't change after all this.. Let her be bro.. So many fish in the sea.. She doesnt worth u again..
My two cents.. grin
Re: His Gf Is Crushing On A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 29, 2013
If she says shes having a crush, which can be obsession or infatuation. She would still get over it and maybe by then she would realize her mistake and let her pray that you haven.t moved on cos its hard to please some thats infatuated..

Bt i dnt know what to tell you to do cos am not sure of what i want 2say. But so long as she's obsessed, theirs nothing you'ld do to please her cos she even told it 2ur face.

What if she's testing you? Biko. Its time to use your brain like studying her mood,character and how she behaves towards you. Thats my best for now.

1 Like

Re: His Gf Is Crushing On A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 29, 2013
Cykik: If she says shes having a crush, which can be obsession or infatuation. She would still get over it and maybe by then she would realize her mistake and let her pray that you haven.t moved on cos its hard to please some thats infatuated..

Bt i dnt know what to tell you to do cos am not sure of what i want 2say. But so long as she's obsessed, theirs nothing you'ld do to please her cos she even told it 2ur face.

What if she's testing you? Biko. Its time to use your brain like studying her mood,character and how she behaves towards you. Thats my best for now.
thats my concern now,she is behaving in a strange way for the past 3 weeks now,and i asked her if i offended her and she said i did not,but the way she is behaving recently is making me sad,am just confused.
Re: His Gf Is Crushing On A Nairalander by enigmagu1(m): 12:12am On Dec 29, 2013
BEST advice....go look for anoda girl.....

1 Like

Re: His Gf Is Crushing On A Nairalander by DonaldGenes(m): 12:12am On Dec 29, 2013
Op, should I comment?
Re: His Gf Is Crushing On A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 29, 2013
enigmagu1: BEST advice....go look for anoda girl.....
after have spent three years with her? embarassed
Re: His Gf Is Crushing On A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 29, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes: Op, should I comment?
pls go ahead.
Re: His Gf Is Crushing On A Nairalander by Pretyangel25(f): 12:20am On Dec 29, 2013
Maybe she's tired of you
Re: His Gf Is Crushing On A Nairalander by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:21am On Dec 29, 2013
LogoDWhiz: Sorry for what's happening bro..
This is my advice for you... Try and be more romantic, show her more love.. She's your gf, prove to her why she must remain with you.. Don't insult the guy or girl, keep it cool.. Remind her of the happy days.. You've been dating for 3 years, there should be some happy moments.. Just make her feel the love again.. And that's all...
If she doesn't change after all this.. Let her be bro.. So many fish in the sea.. She doesnt worth u again..
My two cents.. grin
Re: His Gf Is Crushing On A Nairalander by josieboy: 12:26am On Dec 29, 2013
@op . ur story is FAKE .
Re: His Gf Is Crushing On A Nairalander by majalisa(m): 12:26am On Dec 29, 2013
coolandcute: please don't annoy me,am in a hurt mood right now and i need people advice,please if you don't have any advice for me please just shut up.
stop whinning and tighten your game up.. dolo kawai

1 Like

Re: His Gf Is Crushing On A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 29, 2013
Pretyangel25: Maybe she's tired of you
i wish there is a way i can wound that leavestory abi whatever is moniker is,the guy is a big FOOL.
Re: His Gf Is Crushing On A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 29, 2013
coolandcute: thats my concern now,she is behaving in a strange way for the past 3 weeks now,and i asked her if i offended her and she said i did not,but the way she is behaving recently is making me sad,am just confused.
dats the problem,they know that you didn't offend them but you are nt in their mind again. There is nothing you can do to please some one thats obsessed. Give her more time cos infatuation dont last but their are chances that shes likely to ave a crush with some one else again cos true love knows no crushes. Perhaps shes tired of you
i cant tell you how to test her and see if shes testing you since u said shes an nlander and she would see peoples advice and know your next movement....to knw if she would keep you incase things dnt go well with her crushee. I hope u get me
cos maybe when shes 2ru with her fake love, she would say she was testing you.
Bt if her attitude is unbearable, just give her a red flag.
Re: His Gf Is Crushing On A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 29, 2013
up your game man.... spice up both your real life and nairaland life
Re: His Gf Is Crushing On A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 29, 2013
Cykik: dats the problem,they know that you didn't offend them but you are nt in their mind again. There is nothing you can do to please some one thats obsessed. Give her more time cos infatuation dont last but their are chances that shes likely to ave a crush with some one else again cos true love knows no crushes. Perhaps shes tired of you
i cant tell you how to test her and see if shes testing you since u said shes an nlander and she would see peoples advice and know your next movement....to knw if she would keep you incase things dnt go well with her crushee. I hope u get me
cos maybe when shes 2ru with her fake love, she would say she was testing you.
Bt if her attitude is unbearable, just give her a red flag.
thats the problem,i can't give her a red flag ,i love her so much,have spent three years of my life with her,its not suppose to end this way.
Re: His Gf Is Crushing On A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 29, 2013
Viewing this topic: coolandcute (m), Cykik
( f ), leavestory(m) and 1 guest(s)

ofio nu ooo..

grabs popcorn, spreads mat
cool

1 Like

Re: His Gf Is Crushing On A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 29, 2013
coolandcute: Moderator please help me move this to the front-page.

Please everyone am in a very bad situation right now,i have a gf and our relationship is about 3 years now but recently we started having issues with each other because she said directly to my face that she is having crush on a guy here on nairaland and what made me more annoyed was that she is sent different love text messages to the guy begging him to give her a chance in his life that she wants to date him,i saw all this when i collected her phone yesterday and i was able to get the moniker of the foolish guy that my babe is crushing on,his moniker is "leavestory"

Please guys what can i do?because i don't want to loose my babe,i love her so much and she is the best thing that has happened to me.but with the way things are it seems the guy is winning my babe heart,am confused,because of that i am now following my babe on nairaland so that i can monitor her move. Because that idiot called "leavestory"is stealing her heart.

I feel like stabbing the guy to death.am so angry.
you are a bastard for calling me a foolish guy!!!!!
angry angry angry why r u insulting me as if its my fault?its ur so called gf u should go and pour ur anger on and not me,besides i don't even know the girl u are talking about,and even if i know her should i now go and kill her because she has a crush on me,please i take GOD beg you don't make me get very mad with u because if i do u won't like it at all.ode.

Btw u said u will stab me?it seems u are insane!!!!stupid poo.
Re: His Gf Is Crushing On A Nairalander by freda506(f): 12:50am On Dec 29, 2013
His moniker, cheesy
Re: His Gf Is Crushing On A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 29, 2013
coolandcute: thats the problem,i can't give her a red flag ,i love her so much,have spent three years of my life with her,its not suppose to end this way.
its her obsession. Just give her more time since you say u cant end it that way besides what if her feelings for you is gone. Just give her time to come back to her sense bt try and remind her of the good times u've been true with her. Pls be wise and dnt let her tell you the "i was just testing you" stuff to decive you.

1 Like

Re: His Gf Is Crushing On A Nairalander by Nastydroid(m): 12:56am On Dec 29, 2013
@op- i live with leavestory should i help you to stab him and send his kidneys over? relationship and its problems....if you are single abeg click like?

4 Likes

Re: His Gf Is Crushing On A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 29, 2013
freda506: His moniker, cheesy
is the spelling not correct?
Re: His Gf Is Crushing On A Nairalander by Nastydroid(m): 12:58am On Dec 29, 2013
deejay_harry1:

ofio nu ooo..

grabs popcorn, spreads mat
biko shift.....i brought some ice cream along.

1 Like

Re: His Gf Is Crushing On A Nairalander by freda506(f): 1:00am On Dec 29, 2013
coolandcute: is the spelling not correct?
nah your gf's crush wink
Re: His Gf Is Crushing On A Nairalander by AbuMikey(m): 1:02am On Dec 29, 2013

Dannylux thank You oo shocked

OP bro, Your babe never liked You angry
Get Yourself another girl wink

Or just remain like the opposite of Plural like Me undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Wrecking Me!! What Do I Do? / Wednesday, March 16, 2016 He Made Me Swear Naked With The Holy Bible.... / Photos: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Restaurant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.