Stats: 3,156,452 members, 7,830,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

PDP Can Never Win In Nigeria Again — Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Can Never Win In Nigeria Again — Amaechi (1688 Views)

PDP Can Never Win In Nigeria Again — Amaechi / How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 / PDP Can Never Win Lagos –ACN (2) (3) (4)

PDP Can Never Win In Nigeria Again — Amaechi by DonColz1(m): 1:12am On Dec 29, 2013
AHEAD of the 2015 presidential election, the Rivers State Governor, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, has said unless the Peoples Democratic Party embraces rigging, it can never win elections in the country.
The governor, who made this remark while speaking with newsmen in Port Harcourt on Friday night, said with the exodus of PDP members to the All Progressives Congress, the ruling party was on its way out of power.
He said, “Most of you may have known that I have since left the PDP to a better party called the All Progressives Congress because the PDP is a drowning party and the facts remain that PDP is a drowning party.
“Watch out before March if we don’t have the numbers that we are looking for. So, you can’t call us opposition anymore because there are three arms of government and only two are electable; the executive and legislature.
“Yes, the PDP has the national executive, but we are inching close to having the legislature. Who then would be called the opposition if we have it?”
Amaechi, who predicted that more governors would defect to the APC in 2014, disclosed that one of the reasons why he left the PDP was as a result of the attempt by President Goodluck Jonathan’s wife, Mrs. Patience Jonathan, to interfere in the governance of Rivers State.
He also cited the ceding of Rivers resources to other states, the absence of Federal Government projects in the state and bad governance as the reasons why he dumped the PDP.
“But the basic reason why we left is the resources of Rivers State. I have told all of you on several occasions that the wife of the President was not elected the governor of Rivers State. I am the governor of Rivers State and husband to Judith Amaechi.
“I left because of the attempt by the wife of the President to micromanage governance in Rivers. I said no, you can’t; so that if I fail, they will not say the wife of the President failed, Governor Amaechi failed. I am accountable to God and to men and women,” he added.
Amaechi, however, said Nigerian politicians were averse to telling the truth and blamed Nigerians for the lack of interest in knowing the truth.
Recalling his claim that the Federal Government could not account for the sum of $49.8 bn and N2.3 trn oil subsidy, Amaechi said governors, at a time, refused to collect their states’ monthly allocations for three months.
He said, “When the politician reel out numbers, you should hold him accountable to the numbers he has reeled out. If you don’t hold them accountable, he will just say anything he likes.
“When I said the Federal Government could not account for $49.8 bn, they said, Amaechi, how did you know and I pulled out the letter and said the authority is the CBN governor.
“So, let him deny it. When I said they could not account for N2.3 trn for oil subsidy, they say what is your source? I was in the meeting with the President. We told the President that under General Obasanjo, the total oil money was N300 bn. The first year of President Goodluck Jonathan, 2011, oil subsidy became N2.3 trn. Did we buy more machines, expanded Nigeria?”
http://www.punchng.com/news/pdp-can-never-win-in-nigeria-again-amaechi/

Re: PDP Can Never Win In Nigeria Again — Amaechi by naso2(m): 1:19am On Dec 29, 2013
one moment it is because of the loss of oil wells to bayelsa state, the next moment it is because of the problem with Patience Jonathan. can this man just shut up?

Re: PDP Can Never Win In Nigeria Again — Amaechi by MayorofLagos(m): 1:25am On Dec 29, 2013
Does Amaechi have a job? angry

Re: PDP Can Never Win In Nigeria Again — Amaechi by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 29, 2013
Fp material....................Grounding Presidency.
Te[color=#000099][/color]aring down the
largest political party in
Africa. And beating his
Presidential Proxies
black and Blue. Truly,
Governor Amaechi is
2013 best governor.
Re: PDP Can Never Win In Nigeria Again — Amaechi by akeemstunna(m): 1:51am On Dec 29, 2013
Ameachi u tink so? Where u knw the 1 that said u prayed and fasted to bcome gov. if that works for you, why did u tink it won't work for another PDP member as u were ? See link of what he said on how he became gov. http://www.akeemstunnabaiby..co.uk/2013/12/i-prayed-fasted-for-10-months-to-become.html?m=1

Re: PDP Can Never Win In Nigeria Again — Amaechi by hardywaltz(m): 1:58am On Dec 29, 2013
Ameachi the man.

Re: PDP Can Never Win In Nigeria Again — Amaechi by jmaine: 2:02am On Dec 29, 2013
The more Amaechi screams , the more he reveals his fear of the future and frustrations.

Amaechi, we have heard you . . ..

Re: PDP Can Never Win In Nigeria Again — Amaechi by iamtheprincipal: 2:24am On Dec 29, 2013
You may choose to disagree with Governor Amaechi's revelation of this truth of PGJ wanting to take over the governance of Rivers State, it doesn't in any way distort the truth...
Rt. Hon. R.C. Amaechi, go on. We are solidly behind you.

Re: PDP Can Never Win In Nigeria Again — Amaechi by Onlytruth(m): 2:52am On Dec 29, 2013
DonColz1: AHEAD of the 2015 presidential election, the Rivers State Governor, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, has said unless the Peoples Democratic Party embraces rigging, it can never win elections in the country.

I used to take this Amechi guy seriously; I never knew that I was overestimating his intelligence.
So, because he has crossed carpet to opposition, his former party is now only capable of winning through rigging, and he is only finding out now? lol
Abeg make I laff.

Re: PDP Can Never Win In Nigeria Again — Amaechi by tybank: 4:56am On Dec 29, 2013
Re: PDP Can Never Win In Nigeria Again — Amaechi by EVANSBIPI: 6:49am On Dec 29, 2013
PDP can't win Elections without Rigging, it is veryy true. In Rivers state the Election was highly rigged for PDP. So this tiime we have APC and PDP, the Rigging will be hard as compared to the 2011 when we were all in PDP in Rivers state. I pity PGEJ because he doesn't have the 3 major popuulated states of Kano, Rivers and Lagos. Too bad for him, he has weak political advisers. Majority of People who love good governance has moved with Amaechi to APC. I pity PDP at the center....[color=#000099][/color][b][/b][color=#

Re: PDP Can Never Win In Nigeria Again — Amaechi by egift(m): 7:04am On Dec 29, 2013
Mayor_of_Lagos: Does Amaechi have a job? angry

Amaechi is the Executive Governor of Rivers State. He is one of the best performing Governors in Nigeria today. Also a proud member of All Progressive Party. Hope that was a good fix for your ignorance.

Amaechi, God bless and protect you. Sai APC!

[img]http://1.1.1.1/bmi/www.naijacenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Amaechi.jpg[/img]

Re: PDP Can Never Win In Nigeria Again — Amaechi by Garrithe1st: 7:10am On Dec 29, 2013
That's what they've been doing since 1999.
Re: PDP Can Never Win In Nigeria Again — Amaechi by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 29, 2013
Amaechi is a wicked and shameless liar. The oil wells he is talking about was ceded to Bayelsa by the OBJ govt in 2006 under a new map that saw Rivers gain some oil wells from Akwa-Ibom State. More over, the Rivers State govt took this case to court and lost both at the high court and supreme court. The same supreme court that made Amaechi governor ruled on this case in 2012.
https://www.nairaland.com/1571487/did-president-jonathan-really-give#20511843

So when will Amaechi grow up and stop exhibiting toxic idiocy?

Re: PDP Can Never Win In Nigeria Again — Amaechi by Akpaife(m): 7:51am On Dec 29, 2013
Amechi talk 2 much
Re: PDP Can Never Win In Nigeria Again — Amaechi by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 29, 2013
Amaechi talk is cheap,all political parties engage in rigging,only that the level of rigging differs..let the poll decides,seems PDP is your worst nightmare.bros,you have to live with that for now.
Re: PDP Can Never Win In Nigeria Again — Amaechi by dinachi(m): 7:57am On Dec 29, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Amaechi is a wicked and shameless liar. The oil wells he is talking about was ceded to Bayelsa by the OBJ govt in 2006 under a new map that saw Rivers gain some oil wells from Akwa-Ibom State. More over, the Rivers State govt took this case to court and lost both at the high court and supreme court. The same supreme court that made Amaechi governor ruled on this case in 2012.
https://www.nairaland.com/1571487/did-president-jonathan-really-give#20511843

So when will Amaechi grow up and stop exhibiting toxic idiocy?
My friend stop embarrassing yourself! Those in the know knows that GEJ is not in any way a match for Amaechi any time any day. Jonathan is the joke compared to Amaechi. Every smart politician knows those they cannot fight. Jonathan chose the wrong fight. Amaechi is the wrongest men to make an enemy now. Amaechi will be Jonathan's Achilles heel, mark my words!

Re: PDP Can Never Win In Nigeria Again — Amaechi by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 29, 2013
dinachi:
My friend stop embarrassing yourself! Those in the know knows that GEJ is not in any way a match for Amaechi any time any day. Jonathan is the joke compared to Amaechi. Every smart politician knows those they cannot fight. Jonathan chose the wrong fight. Amaechi is the wrongest men to make an enemy now. Amaechi will be Jonathan's Achilles heel, mark my words!
Thrash! The emotional outburst of a loser. How is your post related to the points I raised? Nonsense!

Re: PDP Can Never Win In Nigeria Again — Amaechi by wookezie: 8:37am On Dec 29, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]I think It would have being better for APC to go after other moderate politicians than those of them in PDP ,what will the result look like when you have all PDP men in APC ? APC check well is not the numbers but the quality
Re: PDP Can Never Win In Nigeria Again — Amaechi by king94(m): 8:45am On Dec 29, 2013
EVANS BIPI: PDP can't win Elections without Rigging, it is veryy true. In Rivers state the Election was highly rigged for PDP. So this tiime we have APC and PDP, the Rigging will be hard as compared to the 2011 when we were all in PDP in Rivers state. I pity PGEJ because he doesn't have the 3 major popuulated states of Kano, Rivers and Lagos. Too bad for him, he has weak political advisers. Majority of People who love good governance has moved with Amaechi to APC. I pity PDP at the center....[color=#000099][/color][b][/b][color=#
The last LG (s)elections in Lagos were a farce. All sides rig(don't try to claim an holier-than-thou attitude). I love good governance but I'd be a fool to think APC(PDP's dumping ground) will give me that. They are progre-thieves who are in politics to line their pockets. I read an interview by Opeyemi Bamidele yestadai nd he said dat APC are willing to accept anybody as a progressive if they cross ova, which is why Bashir Tofa who they condemned after June 12 suddenly became a progre-thief. Naija, I hail ooo.

Re: PDP Can Never Win In Nigeria Again — Amaechi by Brimmie(m): 8:56am On Dec 29, 2013
Amaechi is the Man of The Year!
Re: PDP Can Never Win In Nigeria Again — Amaechi by Goddex: 9:00am On Dec 29, 2013
[size=16pt]Ameachi is living in a fools paradise. He will lose that Rivers state to PDP in a most free and fair election.

Ameachi is just afraid of the future[/size]

Re: PDP Can Never Win In Nigeria Again — Amaechi by Leebeedo(m): 9:15am On Dec 29, 2013
Keep ur funny belief to urself ameachi, u're just an empty barrel and a drowning man
Re: PDP Can Never Win In Nigeria Again — Amaechi by donphilopus: 9:18am On Dec 29, 2013
PDP can only win Presidential election through the chick, come 2015.
Re: PDP Can Never Win In Nigeria Again — Amaechi by egift(m): 9:20am On Dec 29, 2013
Brimmie: Amaechi is the Man of The Year!

Grounding Presidency. Tearing down the largest political party in Africa. And beating his Presidential Proxies black and Blue. Truly, Governor Amaechi is 2013 Man of the Year! grin

Re: PDP Can Never Win In Nigeria Again — Amaechi by Bright2(m): 9:27am On Dec 29, 2013
Ameachi, winning an election is not all about party or members rather it's about the masses votes. APC can not tell me where to cast in my vote so what the hell is this braging about party? Those that cast the major votes are not party members!
Re: PDP Can Never Win In Nigeria Again — Amaechi by king94(m): 9:27am On Dec 29, 2013
I keep hearing dat Bros J will lose in 2015 but I have not seen a suitable alternative with a wide appeal.
Re: PDP Can Never Win In Nigeria Again — Amaechi by egift(m): 9:31am On Dec 29, 2013
king94: I keep hearing dat Bros J will lose in 2015 but I have not seen a suitable alternative with a wide appeal.

Pastor, the young man over here have been blind all year - I believe with a touch, God can heal his deficiency of sight shocked
Re: PDP Can Never Win In Nigeria Again — Amaechi by king94(m): 9:35am On Dec 29, 2013
egift:

Pastor, the young man over here have been blind all year - I believe with a touch, God can heal his deficiency of sight shocked
Rather than resorting to insults, u can tell me a suitable alternative. I don't expect much from u cos u seem to run to ur pastor at every turn.
Re: PDP Can Never Win In Nigeria Again — Amaechi by bishop4APC: 9:46am On Dec 29, 2013
Tell them sir, tell the gullible ones.
Re: PDP Can Never Win In Nigeria Again — Amaechi by bishop4APC: 9:54am On Dec 29, 2013
king94: The last LG (s)elections in Lagos were a farce. All sides rig(don't try to claim an holier-than-thou attitude). I love good governance but I'd be a fool to think APC(PDP's dumping ground) will give me that. They are progre-thieves who are in politics to line their pockets. I read an interview by Opeyemi Bamidele yestadai nd he said dat APC are willing to accept anybody as a progressive if they cross ova, which is why Bashir Tofa who they condemned after June 12 suddenly became a progre-thief. Naija, I hail ooo.
It seems you don't understand how it works. Even if you are as good as anenih, shina rambo and all notorious thieves, as long as u cross carpet or join progressives, all your ammunitions and jujus must be anchored whether u like it or not.

ISIS Dares Turkey To Save Kobani,nigerians Please Beg Turkey To Save Kobani / Yes! General Buhari Is A Boko-haram Member!!! / Truth About Buhari??