Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

PDP Can Never Win In Nigeria Again — Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Can Never Win In Nigeria Again — Amaechi (1694 Views)

PDP Can Never Win In Nigeria Again — Amaechi / How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 / PDP Can Never Win Lagos –ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Can Never Win In Nigeria Again — Amaechi by egift(m): 10:12am On Dec 29, 2013
king94: Rather than resorting to insults, u can tell me a suitable alternative. I don't expect much from u cos u seem to run to ur pastor at every turn.

Am sorry if you feel offended. My apologies.

The fact is that APC will kick Jonathan back to the Jungle where OBJ picked him. APC have developed strategically. One thing at a time. Those calling for names of Candidates are just distraction, who want something to gossip about. When the time comes, APC will present a perfect Team and Plans/Policies/Programmes to Nigerians.

We understand the importance and responsibility ahead. So my dear embrace the platform of Nigeria's Development. The future is brighter - don't mind the darkness and corruption PDP have used in clouding Nigeria.
Re: PDP Can Never Win In Nigeria Again — Amaechi by networkrecharg: 10:21am On Dec 29, 2013
U lie. If I hapended durin OBJs, dend case would be OBJs regime.

JEG is just selfish, poorly a nationalist.
Let him split the country rather dan push his broda to ...

Amaech all the way.... APC the obamas ChAnGE we need

Sincere 9gerian: Amaechi is a wicked and shameless liar. The oil wells he is talking about was ceded to Bayelsa by the OBJ govt in 2006 under a new map that saw Rivers gain some oil wells from Akwa-Ibom State. More over, the Rivers State govt took this case to court and lost both at the high court and supreme court. The same supreme court that made Amaechi governor ruled on this case in 2012.
https://www.nairaland.com/1571487/did-president-jonathan-really-give#20511843

So when will Amaechi grow up and stop exhibiting toxic idiocy?
Re: PDP Can Never Win In Nigeria Again — Amaechi by king94(m): 10:28am On Dec 29, 2013
egift:

Am sorry if you feel offended. My apologies.

The fact is that APC will kick Jonathan back to the Jungle where OBJ picked him. APC have developed strategically. One thing at a time. Those calling for names of Candidates are just distraction, who want something to gossip about. When the time comes, APC will present a perfect Team and Plans/Policies/Programmes to Nigerians.

We understand the importance and responsibility ahead. So my dear embrace the platform of Nigeria's Development. The future is brighter - don't mind the darkness and corruption PDP have used in clouding Nigeria.
Time is of d essence. Delaying strategies did not work in 2011. U need to start bringing out candidates so dat dey can test their popularity. Nigerians might vote for a party at d state level but dey go for individuals at d federal level.
Re: PDP Can Never Win In Nigeria Again — Amaechi by egift(m): 10:52am On Dec 29, 2013
king94: Time is of d essence. Delaying strategies did not work in 2011. U need to start bringing out candidates so dat dey can test their popularity. Nigerians might vote for a party at d state level but dey go for individuals at d federal level.

Agreed on timining. But the party also need to lay a good foundation before PDP will use wuruwuru and steal the election again.

1. Forming a coalition among major opposition parties - DONE
2. Registering the party name - DONE
3. Setting in place a liberal and dynamic part structure - DONE
4. Inviting, wooing and welcoming current political office holders (Governors, HoR, Senate, LGA, Councillors, etc) - IN PROGRESS
5. Consultations, reviewing all legal implications - IN PROGRESS

Here Are The Ones That Are Left:
6. Mass registration of Nigerians
7. National Orientation, Awareness, Enlightenment, etc.
8. Consolidating Party Structure, Posts and officials at the grassroots nation-wide
9. Congress and unveiling the best candidates for elective posts.
10. Massive campaign throughout every square inch of Nigeria.
11. Monitor and participate in the elections, with flying colours.

The best of Nigeria is ahead. "The labour of our Heroes past shall not be in vain".
[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSj26Mu4xA037G-laPgdFsB1sn8_I8BAy1uUV_Er6Cv_AwOYpzCxg[/img]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Independence In Los Angeles, 2014 / Post 1967 - 1970 Civil War: Did Igbo lose or gain? / Why I Will Not Vote On The 14th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.