Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Help, My Fiancee's Spirit Is After Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, My Fiancee's Spirit Is After Me. (2321 Views)

Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, My Fiancee's Spirit Is After Me. by Bigcake: 10:44am On Dec 29, 2013
Have dated this beautiful lady who happens to be my fiancee for over four years now. Vertually everyting has been working out well wit us and i can tell u she is the best wife i can spend my life wit. Her unique qualities are so overwhelming including her family background. Her parents are mordernised disciplinarians wit strong value for the word of God and holy living. Well, let me hit the nail on the head. The issue is this, whenever am playing or close to being in an uncompromising mood with any other girl my fiancee will suddenly call my phone thereby distracting me and bringing my sense back to order. There was this incident that happened a year ago, i received a call frm a female old school mate who wanted seeing me urgently which i knew very well was coming for a showdown or call it marathon Bleep. so when she came around her body language was clear enough for me to decode her needs. We hav been good friends way back in the University but never intimate. When the lady put a knock on my door simultaneously my phone rang and this was my fiancee calling'' Hello Dearie am in a cab right now please am very hungry hope you have food in d house'' i was so confused dat i thought of the best lie to offer my visitor. I was able to tell my visitor that my Dad just called instructing me to run an emergency errand for him. Thats how i disappointed my visitor. Now within the past 3months my fiancee has called more than 10 times whenever am with a girl. Am not promiscous and have never cheated on her and will never do, she can also attest to that but why is she always calling when am wit another girl chating tings that could lead to ........ . Yesterday's case was so shocking that i had to call her and tell her all i have been experiencing. I was with a Lady Youth Corper who suddenly started professing her undying love for me, who even advised me to get married to her that her people wouldnt demand much. Then the next ting was a call from my fiancee who only wanted to brief me that she was back from Church, and proceeded to ask where i was and what i was doing? I coundnt help but told her evryting and then asked her if she has a spiritual eye because she always appear innocent of all this happenings. Well we laughed over , i even teased her by saying that her spirit loves me more than she does hence always protecting and evious of the people i hang out with. Pls has anyone experienced a coincidence of this magnitude? For the records this coincidence has repeated itself over 20 times within the four years we ve dated. No insult please just relate ur experience if u have one or rather throw in an advice. Mod pls i need a handful of response to calm myself, help put it on front page tanx.
Re: Help, My Fiancee's Spirit Is After Me. by tosan200(m): 10:58am On Dec 29, 2013
Tell me more cool

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Fiancee's Spirit Is After Me. by ilibrarian(m): 11:00am On Dec 29, 2013
That is good.
Re: Help, My Fiancee's Spirit Is After Me. by Bigcake: 11:03am On Dec 29, 2013
tosan200: Tell me more cool
and what more do u want to hear?
Re: Help, My Fiancee's Spirit Is After Me. by yemmy75(m): 11:10am On Dec 29, 2013
End time tinz...
Re: Help, My Fiancee's Spirit Is After Me. by ukandi1(m): 11:10am On Dec 29, 2013
it simply means ur fiancee is a friend of God who deserves a real man not a dog. Stop trying to be a dog.

7 Likes

Re: Help, My Fiancee's Spirit Is After Me. by nekaa(f): 11:11am On Dec 29, 2013
hmmmmm, its actually scary.
Re: Help, My Fiancee's Spirit Is After Me. by MRL1MPoPoTM: 11:12am On Dec 29, 2013
OP seriously when i perused your headline i thought you meant that your fiancee's apparition asin her ghost was haunting you undecided embarassed spirit
Re: Help, My Fiancee's Spirit Is After Me. by tosan200(m): 11:16am On Dec 29, 2013
Bigcake: and what more do u want to hear?
Your story
Re: Help, My Fiancee's Spirit Is After Me. by 190theclown: 11:19am On Dec 29, 2013
she carry front she carry back she too package

I cant leave her . .. Im loving u aaa!!
Re: Help, My Fiancee's Spirit Is After Me. by thiefnubu(m): 11:25am On Dec 29, 2013
what is the name of this movie?.... e go make sense gan...
Re: Help, My Fiancee's Spirit Is After Me. by Bigcake: 11:27am On Dec 29, 2013
190-the-clown:
she carry front she carry back she too package

I cant leave her . .. Im loving u aaa!!
u r so on point dude.
Re: Help, My Fiancee's Spirit Is After Me. by dejt4u(m): 11:35am On Dec 29, 2013
The only reason that gt me read this is that i thought a ghost is involved...anyway bro, stick to ur girl oooo
Re: Help, My Fiancee's Spirit Is After Me. by zaziakoni(f): 11:40am On Dec 29, 2013
she really loves you and GOD is wit her cos she is sincere person, i lyk dat kind spirit
Re: Help, My Fiancee's Spirit Is After Me. by Bigcake: 11:42am On Dec 29, 2013
ukandi1: it simply means ur fiancee is a friend of God who deserves a real man not a dog. Stop trying to be a dog.
Why cnt u be civil in ur response?
Re: Help, My Fiancee's Spirit Is After Me. by Bigcake: 11:44am On Dec 29, 2013
dejt4u: The only reason that gt me read this is that i thought a ghost is involved...anyway bro, stick to ur girl oooo
Tanx Bro will sure stick to her. Season's Greetings
Re: Help, My Fiancee's Spirit Is After Me. by dejt4u(m): 11:46am On Dec 29, 2013
Bigcake: Tanx Bro will sure stick to her. Season's Greetings
i wish u d same..also wishing you all d best in life
Re: Help, My Fiancee's Spirit Is After Me. by Chaleeee: 11:50am On Dec 29, 2013
she's a witch!!!! Run for ur life!!!
Re: Help, My Fiancee's Spirit Is After Me. by MrAvalon: 11:51am On Dec 29, 2013
Next time switch off ur fone. Thank me later

3 Likes

Re: Help, My Fiancee's Spirit Is After Me. by Xsenga(f): 11:52am On Dec 29, 2013
I thought she was dead n her spirit is after u oo. cry
Re: Help, My Fiancee's Spirit Is After Me. by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 29, 2013
since u said 'no insults' i'll try not to do dat. u claim u have everythin u need in a wife in ur fiancee yet i don't understand why u keep running into d arms of other ladies (or allowin dem to run into urs as d case may be). u stated clearly u'd have slept wit those ladies if not for ur fiancee's ''spirit''
methinks its not a spirit, its just God trying to prevent u from destroying the BEAUTIFUL relationship u have, and probably frm self destruction too.
if u really love ur gal, stick to her & stop trying to have unnecessary flings wit whoever seems to smile in ur direction....

1 Like

Re: Help, My Fiancee's Spirit Is After Me. by StChristina(f): 12:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
If u try hookn up wit any oda silly gurl....may God in his infinite mercy take dt gud lady from u n give her to another man who deserves her... sm men are jst silly..

1 Like

Re: Help, My Fiancee's Spirit Is After Me. by Bigcake: 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
Justosaus: since u said 'no insults' i'll try not to do dat. u claim u have everythin u need in a wife in ur fiancee yet i don't understand why u keep running into d arms of other ladies (or allowin dem to run into urs as d case may be). u stated clearly u'd have slept wit those ladies if not for ur fiancee's ''spirit''
methinks its not a spirit, its just God trying to prevent u from destroying the BEAUTIFUL relationship u have, and probably frm self destruction too.
if u really love ur gal, stick to her & stop trying to have unnecessary flings wit whoever seems to smile in ur direction....
Believe me, flesh n blood didnt disclose dis to u. But most of such girls do not come openly to say they want a fling frm me. I always grant dem audience due to d nature of my business. I will still state dis unequivocally dat i will not and can never cheat on my fiancee. Good advice tho, season's greetings
Re: Help, My Fiancee's Spirit Is After Me. by captcochrane(m): 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
@op, try nd off ur phone anytym u wan do it now,

spirit ko, iodine ni

it has happened to me b4, but it was my mum anytym i travelled secretly
Re: Help, My Fiancee's Spirit Is After Me. by Bigcake: 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
St Christina: If u try hookn up wit any oda silly gurl....may God in his infinite mercy take dt gud lady from u n give her to another man who deserves her... sm men are jst silly..
Why so rude? I never said hav been cheating on her or willing to do so, but was only talking about dis coincidence stuff, most of dis girls are always met outside my house. Hav never taken any of those girls for a sitout.
Re: Help, My Fiancee's Spirit Is After Me. by Burger01(m): 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2013
Spirit ko, masquerade ni. Just off ur fvcking chinko phone anytime you want to play away. angry
Re: Help, My Fiancee's Spirit Is After Me. by Pretyangel25(f): 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2013
That means everything in her loves u so much so stay calm with her
Re: Help, My Fiancee's Spirit Is After Me. by Mcoldsoja(m): 1:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
I wonder why you began the topic with 'help' as though she is preventing you from doing something you would really want to do.
Hmmm. Bros, ya way pure so?
Re: Help, My Fiancee's Spirit Is After Me. by crackhaus: 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
ukandi1: it simply means ur fiancee is a friend of God who deserves a real man not a dog. Stop trying to be a dog.
undecided

Men are not dogs; dogs are loyal, they never leave you, they're always there for you standing by your side...and most importantly, they can lick their own balls and suck their own d1cks angry angry

1 Like

Re: Help, My Fiancee's Spirit Is After Me. by chineduho: 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dude,your phone has been tapped.Thatsall!
Re: Help, My Fiancee's Spirit Is After Me. by viccoboy(m): 1:48pm On Dec 29, 2013
Yes bro I have encounter same with my Bbm babe I meat her on Bbm we chatted a lot and things get better we started dating.she don't call me that much only pins and message but its happens that the day I wanted to woo a lady on my street she call me telling me she just wanted to hear my voice.what am I doing bla bla bal secondly there was a day I I book an appointment with a female frd that was the same day she came to my house after persuading her for long to come over!!!guy this scenario has accur more than 10times.the one that made me wanna run mad was when a gal I have been wooing for long came around and demanded for my fone to make call immediately I gave out my fone her message enter gosh
Re: Help, My Fiancee's Spirit Is After Me. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
The only reason u haven't cheated on her is just dis her monitoring spirit! Not that u have vowed never to cheat on her

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Immature Males. / What Is The Sweetest Thing You Ever Enjoyed In This World / Reasons Why Short Dudes Are Aggressive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.