Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Do We Still Have Gud Girls Out They!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Still Have Gud Girls Out They!!! (690 Views)

Funny Abraham Lincoln Pix Challenging Guys To Ask Girls Out / Advice From Linda Ikeji To Girls Out There... A Must Read! (PHOTO) / How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Still Have Gud Girls Out They!!! by breadtom: 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2013
Am not realy sure if we do still have gud girls out they who will love u cos they do and not because wat they want from you.because I notice dat most of our nigeria girls all they want is just money and it makes me sick they are no longer afta true love anymore,can somone quote me dat am wrong I don't tink anyone can.our girls are just money freak as the saying goes no money no love.
Re: Do We Still Have Gud Girls Out They!!! by sweettease(f): 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
You are wrong undecided

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Gud Girls Out They!!! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
Go to the VILLAGE in your village, you MIGHT find there.
Re: Do We Still Have Gud Girls Out They!!! by Mcoldsoja(m): 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
@op, You are wrong.
The fact you've been meeting only materialistic girls does not mean all girls are materialistic.
Re: Do We Still Have Gud Girls Out They!!! by LaurinaDavid(f): 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
Op, you've not been searching the right place,
Re: Do We Still Have Gud Girls Out They!!! by ijefome2: 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
op i think u hav been meetin da wrong kinda ppl or maybe u launt money as wel
Re: Do We Still Have Gud Girls Out They!!! by Heineken(m): 6:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
@OP. Can't you write straight and clearly? Which one is dem dem and so? Be smart jor
Re: Do We Still Have Gud Girls Out They!!! by breadtom: 7:05pm On Dec 29, 2013
Heineken: @OP. Can't you write straight and clearly? Which one is dem dem and so? Be smart jor
which one is write smart are u high on somtin!!!
Re: Do We Still Have Gud Girls Out They!!! by Dubtim(f): 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2013

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Gud Girls Out They!!! by Mcoldsoja(m): 11:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dubtim: A whole lot of good girls,d questn sud b do we still av good guys out dere? Guys day will love u without sex.

Yes there are such guys.
Re: Do We Still Have Gud Girls Out They!!! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
breadtom: Am not realy sure if we do still have gud girls out they who will love u cos they do and not because wat they want from you.because I notice dat most of our nigeria girls all they want is just money and it makes me sick they are no longer afta true love anymore,can somone quote me dat am wrong I don't tink anyone can.our girls are just money freak as the saying goes no money no love.
my question ? How come you are meeting materialistic babes something must be attracting them to you.
Re: Do We Still Have Gud Girls Out They!!! by breadtom: 2:32pm On Jan 01, 2014
pc guru:
my question ? How come you are meeting materialistic babes something must be attracting them to you.
may be because I they are seeing. The riches on me Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Sex: A Beneficial (and More Enjoyable) Calorie Burning Exercise After The Xmas. / 5 Reasons She Is Attracted To Your Best Friend. / Mikel Reveals His Relationship With 'genevieve Nnaji'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.