Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,964 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

“there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis (5807 Views)

There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real – Pope Francis / BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real –––pope Francis Expose / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis by cotzywitzy(m): 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2013
Pope the Anti-Christ... End time things ..Illuminati puppet.
Re: “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis by Madamspeaker(f): 1:08pm On Dec 30, 2013
hmm.....if diz post is tru...den Chris Okotie has a point
Re: “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis by Ukeachu1(m): 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2013
say ye not.that there are yet four months
Re: “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis by Soloter(m): 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
TribalEAST: jehovah witnesses are correct and i think deeper life, with pastor kumuyi's outburst on christmas, are begining to tap into their good knowledge.
Leave Pastor Kumuyi out of this heretical argument. He's never posited that there's no he'll fire. Only the Antichrist will say this. Kumuyi only said Christmas celebration is unscriptural.
Re: “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis by tomzman: 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
Like I always say, the Lord knows those who are his.
Re: “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis by Soloter(m): 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2013
This is pathetic. Behold the Antichrist. Where are the Catholic apologetics? they should come out and defend the papacy. Okotie, with this, you are vindicated.
Re: “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis by Soloter(m): 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2013
Dannylux: Jehovah Witness.. Those guys open eyes when you listen to them meticulously.

I will always believe in Yin and Yang even if everything seems to fall apart. There are always two sides.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yin_and_yang
they aren't wise, they only use philosophy to argue the Bible. God's ways and words can't be philosophised.
Re: “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis by dorox(m): 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
The pope never said any of that, it was a satarical spoof that somehow got taken seriously, I wished it were true
Re: “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis by Soloter(m): 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
drnoel: am sure he didn´t say that. Pope francis won´t have said something that controversial. Am sure he was misquoted as always. Besides where u got this stuff from a blog post and blogs are not to be trusted. Also there was no link on the blog where the blogger got the information so am sure he just wants to increase traffic on his blog.
Google it, it's already online.
Re: “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis by Graviton2(m): 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2013
If this is really what he said then these people are no longer hiding their true colours. "God is evolving" what nonsense, God will NEVER change!!

The sooner we all read and understand the bible, the better for us all
Re: “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2013
I can only pity your miserable soul for peddling such falsehood against the pope

When your problem starts, I hope you'll remember this post
...Walks out of thread...
Re: “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2013
plucky16: One man who is out to open many old
"secrets" in the Catholic church is Pope
Francis. Some of the beliefs that are held in
the church but contrary to the loving nature of
God are now being set aside by the Pope who
was recently name The Man of The Year by
TIME Magazine, I don't know if he truly said
this, but read it below...
In his latest revelations, Pope Francis said:
"Through humility, soul searching, and
prayerful contemplation we have gained a new
understanding of certain dogmas. The church
no longer believes in a literal hell where
people suffer. This doctrine is incompatible
with the infinite love of God. God is not a
judge but a friend and a lover of humanity.
God seeks not to condemn but only to
embrace. Like the fable of Adam and Eve, we
see hell as a literary device. Hell is merely a
metaphor for the isolated soul, which like all
souls ultimately will be united in love with
God.”
In a shocking speech that is reverberating
across the world, Pope Francis declared that:
“All religions are true, because they are true in
the hearts of all those who believe in them.
What other kind of truth is there? In the past,
the church has been harsh on those it deemed
morally wrong or sinful. Today, we no longer
judge. Like a loving father, we never condemn
our children. Our church is big enough for
heterosexuals and homosexuals, for the pro-
life and the pro-choice! For conservatives and
liberals, even communists are welcome and
have joined us. We all love and worship the
same God.”
In the last six months, Catholic cardinals,
bishops and theologians have been
deliberating in the Vatican City, in discussing
the future of the church and redefining long-
held Catholic doctrines and dogmas. The Third
Vatican Council, is the largest and most
important since the Second Vatican Council
was concluded in 1962.
Pope Francis convened the new council to
“finally finish the work of the Second Vatican
Council.”
The Third Vatican Council concluded with Pope
Francis announcing that...
Catholicism is now a “modern and reasonable
religion, which has undergone evolutionary
changes.
The time has come to abandon all intolerance.
We must recognize that religious truth evolves
and changes. Truth is not absolute or set in
stone. Even atheists acknowledge the divine.
Through acts of love and charity the atheist
acknowledges God as well, and redeems his
own soul, becoming an active participant in
the redemption of humanity.”
One statement in the Pope’s speech has sent
traditionalists into a fit of confusion and
hysteria...
“God is changing and evolving as we are, For
God lives in us and in our hearts. When we
spread love and kindness in the world, we
touch our own divinity and recognize it. The
Bible is a beautiful holy book, but like all great
and ancient works, some passages are
outdated. Some even call for intolerance or
judgement. The time has come to see these
verses as later interpolations, contrary to the
message of love and truth, which otherwise
radiates through scripture. In accordance with
our new understanding, we will begin to
ordain women as cardinals, bishops and
priests. In the future, it is my hope that we will
have a woman pope one day. Let no door be
closed to women that is open to men!”
A few cardinals in the Catholic church are
against Pope Francis' latest declarations.
Watch out for the report.

http://urbanbangz..com/2013/12/there-is-no-hell-fire-adam-eve-not-real_30.html

I can only pity your miserable soul for peddling such falsehood against the pope

When your problem starts, I hope you'll remember this post

I'M I SURPRISED PEOPLE EVEN BELIEVE THIS CRAP?.
ONCE THEY SEE CATHOLIC CHURCH, ALL THEIR MUMU BUTTONS GET ACTIVATED. MTCHEEW
Re: “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis by kevoh(m): 3:54pm On Dec 30, 2013
[size=20pt]FALSE NEWS ALERT! FALSE NEWS ALERT![/size]

This false news started being propagated from Diversity chronicles but all the same racism, religious intolerance and bigotry are bad and evil.
Re: “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 30, 2013
kevoh: [size=20pt]FALSE NEWS ALERT! FALSE NEWS ALERT![/size]

This false news started being propagated from Diversity chronicles but all the same racism, religious intolerance and bigotry are bad and evil.

AM I SURPRISED PEOPLE EVEN BELIEVE THIS CRAP?.
ONCE THEY SEE CATHOLIC CHURCH, ALL THEIR MUMU BUTTONS GET ACTIVATED. MTCHEEW
Re: “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis by Ubenedictus(m): 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2013
Next time make research before you post. And use reputabke news media. The story above is trash.

1 Like

Re: “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2013
Soloter: Google it, it's already online.

online ko, offline ni

tell me your church let me show you how many things I've seen online regarding your church

Except your church is a new warehouse that has not gone online yet
Re: “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis by Soloter(m): 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
Kamsy10:

online ko, offline ni

tell me your church let me show you how many things I've seen online regarding your church

Except your church is a new warehouse that has not gone online yet
This story is true.
Re: “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 30, 2013
Soloter: This story is true.

Are you afraid of mentioning your church?.lmao

NAME YOUR CHURCH LET ME START WITH THAT.
SO FUNNY

iti mpataka
Re: “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis by 5thNOTE: 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2013
Catholics doesnt use bible be4 so they are nt a church. They are occult centers. When Pastor Okotie said that D catholics were no christians ppl said all sought of things. The catholics knw they have one kind mild occult they practice.
Re: “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 30, 2013
5thNOTE: Catholics doesnt use bible be4 so they are nt a church. They are occult centers. When Pastor Okotie said that D catholics were no christians ppl said all sought of things. The catholics knw they have one kind mild occult they practice.

Behold an attention seeker. hahahhaha

omg before you kill me with laughter, which church do you attend?
Re: “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis by Ubenedictus(m): 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
5thNOTE: Catholics doesnt use bible be4 so they are nt a church. They are occult centers. When Pastor Okotie said that D catholics were no christians ppl said all sought of things. The catholics knw they have one kind mild occult they practice.
you need more education, that will equip you not to make judgement of issues you know little about.

1 Like

Re: “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis by raptureready: 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2013
People People People

Do some research first.

That story is nonsense.

This article is taken from a spoof blog article written by The Diversity Chronicle, a private blog whose disclaimer states
“The original content on this blog is largely satirical.”

original article link
http://diversitychronicle./2013/12/05/pope-francis-condemns-racism-and-declares-that-all-religions-are-true-at-historic-third-vatican-council/

link below
http://diversitychronicle./disclaimer/

The original content on this blog is largely satirical.

“I ceased in the year 1764 to believe that one can convince one’s opponents with arguments printed in books. It is not to do that, therefore, that I have taken up my pen, but merely so as to annoy them, and to bestow strength and courage on those on our own side, and to make it known to the others that they have not convinced us.” – Georg Christoph Lichtenberg.

It is in the spirit of the above quote that I write. Who am I you may ask? My name is Erik Thorson. I created this blog for my own personal amusement.

Copyright © 2013 Diversity Chronicle All Rights Reserved.

Don't be so gullible people.
Re: “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
rapture_ready: People People People

Do some research first.

That story is nonsense.

ONCE THEY SEE CATHOLIC CHURCH, ALL THEIR MUMU BUTTONS GET ACTIVATED
AND EVERY RESEARCH ABILITY GETS PARALYSED.
Re: “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis by raptureready: 5:18pm On Dec 30, 2013
@kamsy10

just edited my post.

did the research for them.
Re: “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis by Brodafred(m): 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
Please we have to get something clear here, a Christian is a follower of Jesus Christ and oneRevelation 20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

The Stakes Are High

What will happen if you die
Rejecting the truth and trusting a lie?

Where will you go and what will you do
If the mouth of hell opens wide for you?

Cast into the fire that will not cease
There shall be weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Everlasting torment and everlasting shame
To those who lived this life like it is one big game.

Rebels will not recover from their fatal error
An eternity awaits them full of terror.

Flee, flee from the wrath to come
You who have the gospel shunned.

Re: “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
rapture_ready: @kamsy10

just edited my post.

did the research for them.

You've done well my dear.
Thanks
Re: “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis by cbrass(m): 5:38pm On Dec 30, 2013
Kamsy10:

Are you afraid of mentioning your church?.lmao

NAME YOUR CHURCH LET ME START WITH THAT.
SO FUNNY

iti mpataka

What do you stand to gain if he tells you his church
Re: “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis by Ubenedictus(m): 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2013
cbrass:

very simple, mayb if u see an article that you G.O Beats his wife everyday you'll b convinced dat nt every story is true.

1 Like

Re: “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2013
cbrass:

who is this one drinking panadol extra on another's headache? Or are you the same poster with a different id cos I've seen it all on this nl
Anyway I dare both of you to mention your church(es). lmao
Re: “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis by cbrass(m): 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
Kamsy10:

who is this one drinking panadol extra on another's headache? Or are you the same poster with a different id cos I've seen it all on this nl
Anyway I dare both of you to mention your church(es). lmao

If truly you are a christian..you won't border you self trying to respond by painting is church in a cooked controversy, stufss like this do not excite me but rather make me pray more because the rapture is dangerously close.

However The Pope met with some SELECTED cardinals to dicuss some issues about the catholic faith and reforms but I can not say for sure if this is their out come, even if is it its non of my business but it should rather spur us to make our selves ready for christ coming
Re: “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2013
I dnt bliv dis news 1bit..
As a catholic,I dnt agree wit most of these...nd dnt think these are d words of d pope either..nd if they are...xo sorry..I totaly DISAGREE
Re: “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis by Excelinpages(m): 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2013
about the truth of this pope is no longer my consern, i have learnt to find the truth popewise or not. but i ma baffled and astounded at what this ripple efect may bring. A Nigerian Cardinal did responde to the whole effect and says hhe is turning to some new light.
on the imfallability of the word of God and the advent of apostacy. i warn you all, now is the time to be sober, to look , search and no longer rely on what anyman preaches or tells you... for many are gone into the world to deceive many
a great delusion awaits and the the end is still expected.
pauls words to Timothy, watch your life and doctrine closely.. I TIM 4 VS 16.

I already started an ESCATHOLOGY study (study and teachings on the end time) and would be delivering it at my base. i will also try to synchronise it online sometimes in Januray 2014. feel free to send in your questiona and to follow.
my people perish for lack of knowledge.. even end time knolwedge.. you are all posting.. but do you really know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christianity,the Dying Religion / Is This The Question That Created Atheism? / IN WHOSE/WHAT'S IMAGE ARE THESE CHILDREN CREATED? MAN FIXING GOD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.