Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

“there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis (5808 Views)

There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real – Pope Francis / BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real –––pope Francis Expose / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2013
cbrass:

If truly you are a christian..you won't border you self trying to respond by painting is church in a cooked controversy, stufss like this do not excite me but rather make me pray more because the rapture is dangerously close.

However The Pope met with some SELECTED cardinals to dicuss some issues about the catholic faith and reforms but I can not say for sure if this is their out come, even if is it its non of my business but it should rather spur us to make our selves ready for christ coming

name your church and stop all the long story abeg

Pope had a meeting and said all this and it's only your endtime blogger that is carrying the news.
Just for your info,before the catholic church does anything, BBC, CNN etc are usually aware before and sfter.
We're not like your warehouse church.
...roflmao....
Re: “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2013
g-win fyoung:
but if dis report is TRUE den I think d time has finally come for me to leave catholic. signals dat d end is near

You're not a catholic. You're same as op looking for people to confuse. If you're catholic, you'd know that before the catholic church does anything, BBC, CNN etc are usually aware before and sfter.
We're not like your warehouse church.
Catholic my yansh

1 Like

Re: “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis by Oduduwaboy(m): 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2013
cotzywitzy: Pope the Anti-Christ...
End time things ..

holier than the pope !
Re: “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
Afam4eva: Did he really say all these things. This calls for a debate. This also supports the long held belief of the Jehovah Witness.

He doesn't need to say it for you to know that Hell fire is man- made. Adam and Eve are also fake.
Re: “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
Graviton v.2.0.:
If this is really what he said then these people are no longer hiding their true colours. "God is evolving" what nonsense, God will NEVER change!!

The sooner we all read and understand the bible, the better for us all

And what is your proof there is a god in the first place?
Re: “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis by Ehimenboy(m): 11:48pm On Dec 30, 2013
....and where did he state that adam and eve
are not real? I'm waiting for that...
If the pope really said this, 1. Let all catholics
around the globe accept this and let's see
what'll happen to the christian denomination
2. How interesting this is as i wonder if all
Jesus said about coming back to judge the
world and the Words in mt 24, mk 12 & 14,lk
17 & 21 and all God spoke through the
apostles - whom Jesus gave the TOTAL
mantle of the christianity today to with God's
spirit's enablement;if all in the book of
revelation ...AND MANY MORE are all false!!!!!!
3. If he truly said this, doesn't this vindicate all
accusations against catholicsm as being false
a religion as stated by several great generals
of this same Word including the highly
reverend Pastor E.A Adeboye ?

1 Like

Re: “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis by Ehimenboy(m): 11:50pm On Dec 30, 2013

1 Like

Re: “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis by Ehimenboy(m): 11:51pm On Dec 30, 2013
@
Re: “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis by Ehimenboy(m): 11:52pm On Dec 30, 2013
@op, you mean you don't believe in God? If yot really don't, then ps. 14:1 says YOU ARE A FOOL!
Re: “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis by Graviton2(m): 9:22am On Dec 31, 2013
ifeness:

And what is your proof there is a god in the first place?
His word; the Bible
Re: “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis by UyiIredia(m): 9:39am On Dec 31, 2013
It is clear he is compromising his religion in order to make it more appealing in a more secular and godless world.

1 Like

Re: “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis by Ubenedictus(m): 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2013
Uyi Iredia: It is clear he is compromising his religion in order to make it more appealing in a more secular and godless world.
what premise gave u the above conclusion. Can u show where he compromised anything?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Doctoralien(christian) / The True Story Of Ayelala; The Historic Woman Of Courage / WHO IS JESUS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.