Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC (8284 Views)

Speaker Aminu Tambuwal, APC Candidacy In Court / Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) / Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by djfaithy: 5:54am On Dec 31, 2013
Ibn sultan: Welcome comrade let's rescue our beloved country from the hands of the clueless team
. 1000,000 likes
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by djfaithy: 6:04am On Dec 31, 2013
D lion'sheart:
With these latest political developments - massive defection to the APC, etc, I can't help but remember the proverbs that says

Whom the gods want to destroy, he first made mad.

birds of same feathers, flocks together.

when fire is set in the bush, hidden insects manifest themselves.

show me your friend, and I will show you who you are

it is only when the breeze blows that the private part of the fowls is revealed

matter wey pikin say mama an papa no go hear, na mama an papa dey settle d matter

the end shall justify the means

May God keep us all alive till 2015

GOOD LUCK NIGERIA!!!!!

Am watching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PATIENCE FOR YOU TOO
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by djfaithy: 6:16am On Dec 31, 2013
Dem burrows: The last I check pdp still controls the military, the electoral body,judiciary and the returning officers to oversight precedings of election on each state. so
Do not under estimate the power of incubency, if in doubt go and ask obj' hence the reason he refused to join the jamboree goin on in apc.
. Lol, it took how many month for apc to infiltrate and eat deep into pdp ??, so ironsi and yakubu ware not in charge of the military during their reign abi ??, its funny the way you people try to console yourself.... Even abacha fit testify say warlord go run when d war pass d one wey ur papa fit carry, especially when ibb and obj is involved.
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by shizzle11(m): 6:18am On Dec 31, 2013
Good riddance

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by Olaolufred(m): 1:24pm On Dec 31, 2013
ONE MOPOL,

I THANK GOD THAT YOU'VE BEEN OUT OF IGNORANCE.

THE SEAT OF ALL DEFECTING LAWMAKERS IS SUPER SECURED EXCEPT THEY USE THE TRAINED SNIPPERS AGAINST THEM (MURDER).
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 28, 2014
prophet_one: GEJ is Pinished.

[size=14pt]GEJ is Pinished. [/size]

[size=20pt]GEJ is Pinished. [/size]
classique'n'giant cow....i dont blame u,i blame those noise making yorubas who sold their birthrights..however,this also got past...tambouwal my arsse. Gud riddance 2 bad rubbish if he dares tries it again..better cow he was
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by LeDove: 11:57am On Jun 28, 2014
Good. Now the coward pretender should be ready to step down given that the leadership of the house results from the majority.

Tambuwala you can now openly declare yourself an APC property. tongue
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by LeDove: 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2014
The supporters of APC are all up on this thread.

Just like the way they celebrated that commissioner of religious and traditional affairs in Kano they will be severely disappointing when the PDP leadership moves a motion for the current Speaker to step down. It won't even stop there as the National Secretariat of the PDP will initiate legal actions to see to it that Tambuwala's sit at the house is declared vacant.
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 28, 2014
prophet_MALLAM_one: GEJ is Pinished.

[size=14pt]GEJ is Pinished. [/size]

[size=20pt]GEJ is Pinished. [/size]
bloody horned bigarsse hunk head piimp gets high on some grass fertilised n manured by his own recycled dung n wanna hop on da MSG wit me....goddamm punk

if d story was true,then it wudda bn gud riddance to that goddamm face of a scoundrel n thief,tambuwal,whatever that name means.....
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by Mogidi: 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2014
Did y'all not notice this story was written December 2013?
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by citizenY(m): 11:54am On Jun 29, 2014
Mogidi: Did y'all not notice this story was written December 2013?

Trust them

.... imustpost.com! !!!!!!!!
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by meforyou1(m): 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2014
The headline is misleading.
Re: Breaking! Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Dumps PDP For APC by shizzle11(m): 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2014
so how is this news? anyways good riddance to bad rubbish, the fool has always being a nuisance to PDP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Missed His Chance In 2007 Says ANN Presidential Candidate, Olawepo-hashim / Hon. Prince Nwuche Receives Humanitarian Personality Of The Year Award / Kogi Tribunal: Braimoh Closes Case With Proof Of Election Non-compliance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.