Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

How Do I Handle This Situation - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Handle This Situation (7308 Views)

How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? / I'm Attracted To My Driver. How Do I Handle This? / When Your Boyfriend Calls Way Too Much, Ladies How Do You Handle This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Gamine(f): 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2008
Charts?

TGirl, which chart have you been consulting oh undecided
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by spikedcylinder: 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2008
@ Poster.
Your honesty is appreciated abeg.
I know everyone says break it off with the new guy but maybe the reason you fell for him in the first place is because you lack something in your current relationship?
Speaking for myself, if I have to fall for someone besides the person dating, he definately has to be better in certain aspects or have something my current boyfriend doesnt have.
Ask yourself that question and see if where he lacks are places you can go without.
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by chamotex(m): 3:56pm On Aug 05, 2008
spikedcylinder:

@ Poster.
Your honesty is appreciated abeg.
I know everyone says break it off with the new guy but maybe the reason you fell for him in the first place is because you lack something in your current relationship?
Speaking for myself, if I have to fall for someone besides the person dating, he definately has to be better in certain aspects or have something my current boyfriend doesnt have.
Ask yourself that question and see if where he lacks are places you can go without.

Spike - shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin cheesy wink
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Tgirl4real(f): 3:56pm On Aug 05, 2008
Thanks shawamma.

More like what i av in mind already. Though my guy knows about him, i can't tell him the level of involvement. He is not the jealouse type though. But, i don't want him to start thinkn smthn else. Actually, when i raise issues like this with him, he says he trusts me to handle it well.

The kind of person i am, i bel its immature not to pick calls and all dat, except if the person is becoming a nuisance (which is not the case here). But i will definitely reduce our interactions.

Segzy, i dont intend double dating cos i can't stand it. All i want is frienship. If this guy is not willing to back down, I guess i will have to walk,
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by yinkuso08: 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2008
If you were in a bad relationship, I would have advised you otherwise but here u go

OK honest response Shay?

It is your fault.
Why did u give him his number in the first place. There are and will be lots of temptation but u have to stand your ground. Honestly i don't understand some people. If you knew from start you were in a good relationship and were committed, a guy who fancies you should not be on your contact list or have ur number either. He shouldn't even have 1 sec of your time. If you leave ur man for him, trust me he will do the same to you cos he has seen first hand how easy it was to pull u away from a man you had planned to spend the rest of you life with.

I always go by this rule, How would I feel if my man did this? It has made me always make the right decision on every level.

If you are bored, do the things that u used to do with your man that made u fall in love with him in the first place, text love messages to him, have intimate conversations and have fun. CUT OFF ALL CONTACT WITH HIM. Most of all Put God First before anyone.
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by spikedcylinder: 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2008
Chamo, werrrin na? cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by jeepdity(m): 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2008
@ agaba123, those ur questions r worth a million dollars, jst dat nobody is gonna own up to d truth,
but not d sex part anyway wink

@ poster, my philosophy about life is that perfection is nothing(or virtual), why you r attracted to the guy is 'cos he has something ur guy does not have or gives you (am not talking of material stuff now) probably it's just time. But you know what , if you leave ur guy(fiancee) for that pal 'cos of that then be ready 2 leave that pal for someone else soon 'cos the truth about life is that [size=8pt][size=8pt]there's always someone better. [color=#000099]believe me. wink
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by chamotex(m): 4:02pm On Aug 05, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Chamo, werrrin na? cheesy cheesy

nothin do u jare. . . i dey gbadun ur honesty grin

carry go wink cheesy
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by spikedcylinder: 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2008
yinkuso08:

If you were in a bad relationship, I would have advised you otherwise but here u go

OK honest response Shay?

It is your fault.
Why did u give him his number in the first place.
[quote][/quote]

For the sake of networking

I believe giving out numbers in this day an age doesnt neccessarily translate to agreeing to sex? undecided undecided
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by SOJ(m): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2008
jeepdity:

@ agaba123, those your questions r worth a million dollars,  jst that nobody is going to own up to d truth,
but not d sex part anyway  wink

@ poster,  my philosophy about life is that perfection is nothing(or virtual), why you r attracted to the guy is 'because he has something your guy does not have or gives you (am not talking of material stuff now) probably it's just time. But you know what , if you leave your guy(fiancee) for that pal 'because of that then be ready 2 leave that pal for someone else soon 'because the truth about life is that [size=8pt][size=8pt]there's always someone better. [color=#000099]believe me.   wink

like there's always a bigger,longer lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Tgirl4real(f): 4:09pm On Aug 05, 2008
yinkuso08:

OK honest response Shay?

It is your fault.
Why did u give him his number in the first place. There are and will be lots of temptation but u have to stand your ground. Honestly i don't understand some people. If you knew from start you were in a good relationship and were committed, a guy who fancies you should not be on your contact list or have your number either. He shouldn't even have 1 sec of your time. If you leave your man for him, trust me he will do the same to you because he has seen first hand how easy it was to pull u away from a man you had planned to spend the rest of you life with.

I always go by this rule, How would I feel if my man did this? It has made me always make the right decision on every level.

If you are bored, do the things that u used to do with your man that made u fall in love with him in the first place, text love messages to him, have intimate conversations and have fun. CUT OFF ALL CONTACT WITH HIM. Most of all Put God First before anyone.

Firstly, is there anything wrong in giving in number to an opposite sex. It's not like he said he wanted to date me when i gave him my no. even if he did. I still don't see anythn wrong in giving out your number to someone decent and responsible.

Secondly, I dint say my relationship is boring. I said i'm bored right now. that has been sorted out sha. thanks to nairalanders. grin

Thirdly, the guy doesn't send me love messages and i don't either.

thanks all the same.
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Gamine(f): 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2008
We see, we don see o tongue tongue smiley
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by shawamma(m): 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2008
@TGAL

I APPRECIATE

WATCH IT WELL BY DEAR

ALL THE BEST
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Tgirl4real(f): 4:45pm On Aug 05, 2008
thanks Shawamma.

Gamine:

We see, we don see o tongue tongue smiley

Gamine,

what is this? I can't make any sense in what u posted

lol
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by yinkuso08: 4:45pm On Aug 05, 2008
For the sake of networking

I believe giving out numbers in this day an age doesnt neccessarily translate to agreeing to sex? undecided undecided
[quote][/quote]

Please note, no one mentioned sex here and I wasn't referring to that. Networking is a different case, if that was the intention in the first place. Networking i also see is a new foung word some people use to get away with SOME *HIT SOMETIMES. The poster said they had been friends for a while and was probably because there were *sparks* between them not some sort of future business, that was why I said she should not have given him her number in the first place if she is already in a healthy relationship.

Anyway I see she has handled business they way it ought to be and  she said all is good now, so this case is closed.

Stay blessed all!!!!
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Tgirl4real(f): 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2008
yinkuso08:

Anyway I see she has handled business they way it ought to be and she said all is good now, so this case is closed.

Stay blessed all!!!!

Yinkus,

I dint ask you to close the thread for me. Thanks
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Gamine(f): 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2008
Good for you!

how they no go close thread for you

when you no dey make sense of wetin pesin dey yan undecided undecided
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by cold(m): 5:11pm On Aug 05, 2008
Yes o!I don come here again,gini mega?U all know me,i always says em as i sees em grin.It's easier said than done "quit the guy""break it off"bla bla bla.Listen girlfrnd b4 u do  anything foolish,think again.For you to fil this way for this other guy means you nid to think seriously abt ur present r/ship,smthing must be wrong.b4 u taq that marriage plunge step on the brakes & think again.I used to hav this female frnd who got involved with this dude just mnths b4 her marriage.She thot she'd get ova the guy afta her m/riage.Well it didn't wk out that way.D mriage crashed after 8mths(or less)Though she claimed her hubby turnd violent afta their marriage but not a few pple blvd her.So think long and hard the choice is urs.
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Tgirl4real(f): 5:13pm On Aug 05, 2008
@ Cold.

Thanks!!!
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Busybody2(f): 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2008
yinkuso08:

OK honest response Shay?

It is your fault.
Why did u give him his number in the first place. There are and will be lots of temptation but u have to stand your ground. Honestly i don't understand some people. If you knew from start you were in a good relationship and were committed, a guy who fancies you should not be on your contact list or have your number either. He shouldn't even have 1 sec of your time. If you leave your man for him, trust me he will do the same to you because he has seen first hand how easy it was to pull u away from a man you had planned to spend the rest of you life with.

My sentiments exactly.
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Busybody2(f): 5:37pm On Aug 05, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Yinkus,

I dint ask you to close the thread for me. Thanks

Abeg, don't mind Yinkus o jare, she think say na only am get honest response.

Tgirl4real:

. . . Can't people be honest again

Tgirl4real:

Do you think i will get over it soon? I need your opinions!!!

Right, lets get down to business, you want honest opinion shey? Don't curse me afterwards o grin

Because the guy is whispering sweet nothings into your ears and singing love wan tin tin, you don dey find am hard to let go. Stop deluding yourself that the guy is decent and responsible, and that his calls are not nuisance calls. He wants to hit you and run.

When a guy asks you out, and you tell them you have a partner and they say it doesn't matter/so/I would win you over/etc, na lie, so Chamotex is right, the guy only wants to nail you, so the earlier you get your heads out of the clouds, the better.

Yinkus is/was right too. tongue
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Tgirl4real(f): 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2008
@ Busybody,

My sentiments too. It really bugs why some guys will persist after u told them about your partner. Wonder how he will feel if another guy asks his babe for the same. Hit and run. I guess u were right.
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Tgirl4real(f): 8:42am On Aug 06, 2008
It's another day and it's a brighter and better one. I din't have to die of boredom anyway. Not with the humour on NL. And i spent quality time with my guy on phone yesterday. I will choose him anyday. Lol

Thanks to you all for your humble, down to earth and honest opinions. More opinions are welcome!!! :-D
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Gamine(f): 10:20am On Aug 06, 2008
My opinion

Why you dey ask us question before undecided undecided
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Busybody2(f): 11:04am On Aug 06, 2008
ula:

a lot of men toast me and im married. when i asked one of them why, he said its because a married woman wont be on your neck, she'll understand your needs and she wont ask you for money. if both of you even sleep 2geda, she'll protect herself well and even when she gets pregnant for you, she can take care of it because she's married.

my dear, a lot of men are sick. you are not giving any vibes. it happens a lot in Nigeria now, men don't want to be men anymore, they want a woman who will take care of herself and them.

my dear, no mind them bo!! just put the idiot in his place!!! angry angry[/b]

Here are some other reasons for you to peruse, substitute the married part for engaged or bethrothed or as you see fit.

Dang, I thought they chased me because I was sizzling hot angry, ULA has just burst my bubbles. embarassed cry
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Gamine(f): 11:07am On Aug 06, 2008
Singing

*This is why i Hot!
i know i am hot, you aint cos you not
dis is why, dis is why, dis is why i hot o!**
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Busybody2(f): 11:13am On Aug 06, 2008
Gamine:

Singing

*This is why i Hot!
i know i am hot, you aint because you not[/b]this is why, this is why, this is why i hot o!**

Oh no she didn't shocked

angry angry angry  grin grin grin

singing ~pussycat dolls's chorus tongue cheesy

## your boyfriend [b]wishes you were hot like me

your boyfriend wishes you were hot like me

doesn't he,

doesn't he,
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Moyola(f): 11:15am On Aug 06, 2008
@ Gamine n Busy_body

u sabi sing sho!!! shocked
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Tgirl4real(f): 11:19am On Aug 06, 2008
I tire o!!! cheesy grin grin
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Gamine(f): 11:20am On Aug 06, 2008
Singing

***She's like so whatever
You could do so much better
I think we should get together now
And that's what everyone's talking about!

Hey! Hey! You! You!
I don't like your girlfriend!
No way! No way!
I think you need a new one

******* tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Busybody2(f): 11:28am On Aug 06, 2008
escape song, I think

##He's mine
     you may have had him once
     but I got him all the time

********** grin
Re: How Do I Handle This Situation by Gamine(f): 11:32am On Aug 06, 2008
Cnt talk to d gal o , eeeew tongue

*****In a second you'll be wrapped around my finger
Cause I can, cause I can do it better
There's no other
So when's it gonna sink in
She's so stupid
What the hell were you thinking?************

tongue tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Fake Orgasms??? / Why Won't He Add Me To Facebook / Upload Your Before And After Pix..let See How Much You've Changed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.