Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! (45188 Views)

M.I Explains Why Some Artist Didn’t Donate Cash During Ojb’s Kidney Ailment / Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) / OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by ugotim: 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
It is natural to have expectations of help, but it is not a crime for anybody to choose not to help, afterall it is his money and will decide how he uses it. So OJB, you should not be annoyed with D Banj for any reason.
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Asemo11(m): 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2013
bishop4APC: Ojb again? Never knew he survived the operation....mumu wey suppose dey praise God sti dey use style beg for money.
what aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ U̶̲̥̅̊ saying
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by howfarwhatagwan: 11:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
Hey peeps last time I checked everyone wanted freedom of speech the guy was granted an interview and has made his feelings known who are you to judge really? If Dbanj decided to keep quiet about the donation claims when he didn't donate what is the big deal if OJB is disappointed and has voiced it? Dbanj should go ahead and voice his as well. Abeg you fans should learn to take it easy because you like someone doesn't mean he cannot be criticized. If we had more of these exposures Naija will most likely be saved from the deception we have all around us now I hope Dbanj will make a statement about this.....

3 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 11:34pm On Dec 30, 2013
TITLE - OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate;
Yet Won't Refute Claims!
Abeg na where D'banj claim sai e give
anything in the first place? Shey na for
newspaper or na for Tv?
Firstly D'banj never said he gave you
anything.
Secondly, You don't really need to let us
know who give and who didn't.
Thirdly, Why are you pinpointing D'banj
alone? He snatched your wife?
Fourthly, It wasn't written in Dbanj's
destiny to donate to you by force.
Fifthly, What happened to the money
other people gave you? Or why e be sai
na D'banj money dey give u sleepless
night.
Lastly, I've been hearing OJB since I was
very young, Why didn't you save enough
money during the raining days?
And there is rumor out there, saying that
you can drink anything, even urine.. They
even said all these things wey u dey drink
dey among the things wey give u kidney
problem, shey na true?
Now Playing Don't Tell Me Nonsense

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Sagamite(m): 11:36pm On Dec 30, 2013
Dis Guy: ^^totally agree

OJB should be the new face of kidney and general health campaigns. Instead of blabbing out like someone owes him a liver he should focus of
educating the public about the disease and also pressuring the government to do more for health sector seeing as an increasing number of Nigerians are dying of kidney/liver failure [too much boooze and unhealthy lifestyle]

Government do what for Health sector?

See this man o. Dem suppose flog you for that yeye statement. tongue

Why would the government do anything when Patience can carry her big stomach to Germany when she needs decent healthcare? grin

To improve the healthcare for who? The common man? You think Jonathan's government dey crase ni? You want them to waste discretionary loot?
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Soso990240(m): 11:40pm On Dec 30, 2013
howfarwhatagwan: Hey peeps last time I checked everyone wanted freedom of speech the guy was granted an interview and has made his feelings known who are you to judge really? If Dbanj decided to keep quiet about the donation claims when he didn't donate what is the big deal if OJB is disappointed and has voiced it? Dbanj should go ahead and voice his as well. Abeg you fans should learn to take it easy because you like someone doesn't mean he cannot be criticized. If we had more of these exposures Naija will most likely be saved from the deception we have all around us now I hope Dbanj will make a statement about this.....
Nize comment..u get brain.
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by meforyou1(m): 11:42pm On Dec 30, 2013
Malawian:
no we are not, but you seem to be.
it seems you dont know what is etiquette.
maybe it is a yoruba thing. as everybody defending tongolo here is yoruba and only because he is yoruba.
dont let me tribalize this thread o.

read my signature and be warned.
no no no. Nobody is defending dbanj because dbanj has no case to answer in the first place. When has debunking a rumour become a case?
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Sagamite(m): 11:43pm On Dec 30, 2013
howfarwhatagwan: Hey peeps last time I checked everyone wanted freedom of speech the guy was granted an interview and has made his feelings known who are you to judge really? If Dbanj decided to keep quiet about the donation claims when he didn't donate what is the big deal if OJB is disappointed and has voiced it? Dbanj should go ahead and voice his as well. Abeg you fans should learn to take it easy because you like someone doesn't mean he cannot be criticized. If we had more of these exposures Naija will most likely be saved from the deception we have all around us now I hope Dbanj will make a statement about this.....

Who is the cretin to publicly challenge people individually for not giving him money?

Are you on drugs?

Dbanj owes him money?

Some of you think freedom of speech gives you a right to give moronic opinions?

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 30, 2013
hell no, I hope he doesn't

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 30, 2013
bro don't try 'freedom of speech' in oga @ d top's regime o! It can get u arrested no parole
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by lymelyte(m): 11:57pm On Dec 30, 2013
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by meforyou1(m): 12:05am On Dec 31, 2013
L u c i d:

He didn't beg Dapo for money did he? Besides, if he hadn't made it back alive D'boy would've claimed to have donated. Shame on you to have put him out like this, do you know the cost-implications of managing the ailment that befell OJB? Broke-ass nicca
are u God for you to know what DBanj would have said if OJB had died?

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by DollarmanAluta: 12:19am On Dec 31, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous person!

No 1, Dbanj does not need to refute the claim if he did not make the claim.

No 2, OJB person is a cretin for publicly challenging him to refute a claim he did not make.

No 3, OJB person did express some bitterness in his interview that Dbanj did not help him.

"The most disappointing one for me is D'banj because he passed through my hands, he was trained under my tutelage. That is offensive. I don't care if you're with Kanye West, you can't forget your root"

Why call OJB absurd names becz he onlY express his mind and clear the air on the rumour of the falsely donated 7million by D'banj. Well, I am a die hard fan of the two parties and I believ they both have their mistakes.

As for OJB, this not the best time to counter the rumour. It would have been of more use when you really needed the money for the operation buz Nigerian would have thought you were looking for more money to take care of your 3 wives and kids after P-square and D'banj had given you 5 and 7 million respectively. I even thought you would have raked over 30M. Fine beggar but reverse was the case as must of the donors were fake. Omase ooo, you could have died like fowl if not for true donor like Amechi and P-square.

As for D'banj you own ur right to who ever to help, butt in such a sensitive case like life and rumor have it all social medias that you have save the life of a needy like OJb with ur million Dollars and could not debunk such claim sharperly on you twiter, then you are not a good friend, becuz tHat might literally kill the guy becuz a lot of people who initially want to help might lay back because their own donation will be surplus than required, which might make OJB richer like what I insinuated earlier.

All I want from them now is to move on and work harder and sve for the rainy days. I have learnt a good lesson on here sha ooo. Happy new year in advance Nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by donajisafe(m): 12:23am On Dec 31, 2013
Creative Thinking Brings Positive Outcomes: iPhone 6 Will Have 5-inch Display, Says New Report... http://psyafe..com/2013/12/iphone-6-will-have-5-inch-display-says.html?spref=tw
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 31, 2013
DollarmanAluta:

Why call OJB absurd names becz he onlY express his mind and clear the air on the rumour of the falsely donated 7million by D'banj. Well, I am a die hard fan of the two parties and I believ they both have their mistakes.

As for OJB, this not the best time to counter the rumour. It would have been of more use when you really needed the money for the operation buz Nigerian would have thought you were looking for more money to take care of your 3 wives and kids after P-square and D'banj had given you 5 and 7 million respectively. I even thought you would have raked over 30M. Fine beggar but reverse was the case as must of the donors were fake. Omase ooo, you could have died like fowl if not for true donor like Amechi and P-square.

As for D'banj you own ur right to who ever to help, butt in such a sensitive case like life and rumor have it all social medias that you have save the life of a needy like OJb with ur million Dollars and could not debunk such claim sharperly on you twiter, then you are not a good friend, becuz tHat might literally kill the guy becuz a lot of people who initially want to help might lay back because their own donation will be surplus than required, which might make OJB richer like what I insinuated earlier.

All I want from them now is to move on and work harder and sve for the rainy days. I have learnt a good lesson on here sha ooo. Happy new year in advance Nairalanders.
next tym don't just jump on a thread and start posting crap... Read through the whole page 'cuz honestly u've just posted the same sh*t peepz av been posting since genesis
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by babatundeizbad(m): 12:35am On Dec 31, 2013
To all you people who channel soo much energy into hating dbanj. I hope you all know that hate is a strong emotion, as strong if not stronger than love. Stop hating and stop judging.
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by greggng: 12:47am On Dec 31, 2013
Why should a sane person give a sick man a bounced cheque? As far as am concern, ojb has done well by setting the record straight. Anyone going to his house with a camera and after which dropping a bounced cheque should be arrested and jailed. That is criminal offence in a sane society. Ojb don't worry u will have the last laugh. I never knew u worked with dbanji very ungrateful and self centered person. Who prefers suit of 10million while his friend dies of illness. One day he will realise all na vanity . Must of us supporting him are like those misleading jonathan. Telling him to fight the finger that fed him. They will go and die soonest

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by faithboi: 12:55am On Dec 31, 2013
If you didn't listen to the programme,only then would you crucify OJB...my only advice to OJB is this....God don heal you,forget every other thing and focus on your young foundation...I was reading on a site and I found that only excuse for failure is to complain.read it here www.biscoibitade.com/2013/12/an-excuse-for-failure.html. .stop any form of complain and FOCUS...may your healing be complete
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by raphy(m): 1:08am On Dec 31, 2013
IamDebola: TITLE - OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims!

Abeg na where D'banj claim sai e give anything in the first place? Shey na for newspaper or na for Tv?

Firstly D'banj never said he gave you anything.
Secondly, You don't really need to let us know who give and who didn't.
Thirdly, Why are you pinpointing D'banj alone? He snatched your wife?
Fourthly, It wasn't written in Dbanj's destiny to donate to you by force.
Fifthly, What happened to the money other people gave you? Or why e be sai na D'banj money dey give u sleepless night.
Lastly, I've been hearing OJB since I was very young, Why didn't you save enough money during the raining days?
And there is rumor out there, saying that you can drink anything, even urine.. They even said all these things wey u dey drink dey among the things wey give u kidney problem, shey na true?

Now Playing Don't Tell Me Nonsense.
Na correct taik be this am d. 85 to like it
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by urbanaira(f): 1:20am On Dec 31, 2013
OJB r u broke ?
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 31, 2013
Soso990240: I hate argument.d interview where he said so even made frontpage on nairaland.if u want d video,I can send it to u so dat u will stop saying wot u don't know.or search for it on YouTube.d Interview was by Okayafrica Tv
oh I see the same okayafrica tv that said that spread the false news that vector is dating chidinma!!!I don't trust their news a bit.
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Nobody: 1:49am On Dec 31, 2013
He produced different hit songs for years,did album,had hit-tracks,when he was making money he was spending it anyhow,24/7 always drinking at beer parlours at surulere him,jazz man olofin and one other guy I don't know his name,always drinking everyday spending money anyhow they were not thinking of tommorow,he did not plan for rainy days at all,now he is now reaping what he sowed,instead of him to even thank GOD for his life that he is alive to be able to witness year 2014 he is busy nagging like old mad woman wey dem cut her b r e a st!!!!when he was still making money those years how many orphanges home did he donate to?or how many people did he help with his money,he even betrayed his wife and married another two wives,if no be say him first wife love am dearly she would not have donated the kidney but because the woman has a good heart and sake of love she did everything just to save his life,people who know the real ojb and not the ojb on tv know his personality very well,we know the bad life-style he is always living,so when the doctor said alcohol was one of the cause of his kidney problem I was not surprise!!!!

Instead of the dude to be thinking of how he will start living a good life-style and pray his career gets better so that he can live a better life and even in the future also have money to save lives just like the way kanu nwankwo created a heart foundation after he had a heart problem that is what ojb should be thinking of and not talking about people that donated to him or not,oniranu.

2 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by LadyH(f): 3:12am On Dec 31, 2013
Dbanj shud write him an open letter ooo! grin

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Nobody: 3:20am On Dec 31, 2013
LadyH: Dbanj shud write him an open letter ooo! grin
that will be better grin
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by shizzle11(m): 4:53am On Dec 31, 2013
lmao
look at the way some useless Yoruba touts and agberos are defending dbanj.

Even if he didn't say he donated and rumour is flying around that he did, why didn't he clear the air. But no! he wants to take glory where he doesnt deserve any. Where is the dignity in who/what you claim to be? Pathetic

If someone had claimed dbanj owed him 7m, wouldn't he, dbanj quickly refute it if it wasn't true?

It doesn't matter that the surgery was successful, its important that ojb speaks out to reveal the truth and expose all those hypocrites and fake arse celebrities.

Imagine some of them even shamelessly coming with camera crew just to advertise their folly and pretense. blawddy iddiats....celebrity my black arze.

At the end of the day, most of all the showmanship and effizy is all over-hyping afterall.

And to think that he calls himself eja nla. Pseudos upon aliases.......big fish indeed, for mouth

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by profbrightuzoma: 5:27am On Dec 31, 2013
.As for me.. No matter how if u are down u need to know the people that will want to donate money to you incase if they are down u can donate yours as well. D bang promised him money I guess u r not current
And there is rumor out there, saying that you can drink anything, even urine.. They even said all these things wey u dey drink dey among the things wey give u kidney problem, shey na true?
Now Playing Don't Tell Me Nonsense.[/quote]
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by stevejoy(m): 5:34am On Dec 31, 2013
rattlesnake: dis ojb is jobless
...Pls,lets be realistic and fair sometimes...we r all dbanj fans..even ojb,and from what he said,it hurts more when ur love ones hurt u..camera with donations for a friend in need? oh,its uncalled for..its a different thing to go for fundraising of album lunch or stuffs...plss Dbanj should apologize. Gbam.
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Nobody: 5:40am On Dec 31, 2013
stevejoy: ...Pls,lets be realistic and fair sometimes...we r all dbanj fans..even ojb,and from what he said,it hurts more when ur love ones hurt u..camera with donations for a friend in need? oh,its uncalled for..its a different thing to go for fundraising of album lunch or stuffs...plss Dbanj should apologize. Gbam.
I want to believe you are not thinking that dbanj was among those people that brought camera to ojb house with his donation!!!!
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by stevejoy(m): 5:40am On Dec 31, 2013
shizzle11: lmao
look at the way some useless Yoruba touts and agberos are defending dbanj.

Even if he didn't say he donated and rumour is flying around that he did, why didn't he clear the air. But no! he wants to take glory where he doesnt deserve any. Where is the dignity in who/what you claim to be? Pathetic

If someone had claimed dbanj owed him 7m, wouldn't he, dbanj quickly refute it if it wasn't true?

It doesn't matter that the surgery was successful, its important that ojb speaks out to reveal the truth and expose all those hypocrites and fake arse celebrities.

Imagine some of them even shamelessly coming with camera crew just to advertise their folly and pretense. blawddy iddiats....celebrity my black arze.

At the end of the day, most of all the showmanship and effizy is all over-hyping afterall.

And to think that he calls himself eja nla. Pseudos upon aliases.......big fish indeed, for mouth
Well spoken jare but pls..correct ur statement on yoruba tout thing ..I am also a yoruba and we r not touts..
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by stevejoy(m): 5:49am On Dec 31, 2013
leavestory: I want to believe you are not thinking that dbanj was among those people that brought camera to ojb house with his donation!!!!
That definitely not my point.He did not show up at all throughout ojb's donations (according to ojb)so he is not but the issue is the 7m rumor and his unfriendly gesture in which he is showing because its not too late.
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 31, 2013
stevejoy: Well spoken jare but pls..correct ur statement on yoruba tout thing ..I am also a yoruba and we r not touts..
y did u qoute him? Their type are best ignored.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zenishia Abdulmalik "House Of Maliq" Editor In Sexy Photos / Burna Boy Performs At Club 65 London At His Birthday Party(Pics) / See Davido's Epic Reply To Fan Who Told Him Not To Get Involved In Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.