Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! (45183 Views)

M.I Explains Why Some Artist Didn’t Donate Cash During Ojb’s Kidney Ailment / Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) / OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by jice(m): 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2013
bigx:

You just publicised it grin

Who did he give the money? Vain as our vain celebs
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by jice(m): 6:53pm On Dec 31, 2013
iamdsam: Nor mind this OJB. The guy na wash. He wan use all the money for the world take treat himself. Why didn't he save in his rainy days

shebi u don dey save for your own. Nar only God get tomorrow
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by tlops(m): 8:15pm On Dec 31, 2013
jobless guy! must he deny it?
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by coastalqueen: 9:18pm On Dec 31, 2013
What you need Is to trim that shrub on yo head ojb, that's whatchu needs to do (˘̯˘ )
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by ddeola: 4:33am On Jan 01, 2014
Bros, you don't need all these just concentrate on your health and keep on doing the good work you are known for.

I want to believe you are a matured man so leave childish things for the babies, na God dey reward man o. A word is enough...
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by dlox01(m): 9:56am On Jan 01, 2014
if dbanj was announced broke or propsed to have stolen from OJBs bank account or sick or anything negetive he(dbanj) would have called a press conference to straighten the records... but just because this hypes his ego and status he purposely kept silent about it. same kind of hype he got from the genieve saga...
there is nothing wrong with OJB coming out to say the truth,you cant be scoring cheap publicity over a guy stuggling to live.
now as for una we dey here dey make noise..una nor donate for am oh but if na to fuel your pastor jet una go drop una last money come dey soak groundnut..and like dbanj you are just cheap opportunists thats why you are on NL supporting trash
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by SweetDinma(f): 10:03am On Jan 01, 2014
complete1: So because D'banj went tru u he shud b tied to u,nonsense!if he didnt donate fine!life goes on,not to go on air to strt talkin bullshit.if u were not spending like a fool bk den wen d money was pouring in u wudn't ave turned into a begger!

D'baj should not claim that he donated when he did not

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by dlox01(m): 10:05am On Jan 01, 2014
i laugh at these hypocrites here...
if i pick out any of you as a topic and it hits front page that a fellow nairalander donated 7million and the next thing we have over 1million views and 10 k comments... and some of the comments read *c person wey dem dash 7mill, see as e be' or ' ah this guys life has changed o' etc...
i can bet you will open a thread and the topic will be.. I WAS NEVER GIVEN ANY MONEY.
stupid hypocrites....

2 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 01, 2014
SweetDinma:

D'baj should not claim that he donated when he did not
you are an example of the problem we are facing in this country,are u sure u watched the video before u even comment?are u that deaf that you did not hear that even ojb himself did not say that dbanj claimed that he donated,what ojb is saying is that dbanj should let people know that he did not donate,ojb did not say dbanj claimed that he donated,simple english!!!!ojb said dbanj come out and tell the world that the rumour that the media is carrying that you donated money is not true!!!!!!!!well incase if u have a little ear problem so you did not understand the interview ok this is the basic statement he made about dbanj below

" He should have come out
to say no, I don't know why you people are saying all
this, I didn't give OJB N7million, maybe a part of him
felt embarrassed because at the end of the day,
really, are you not supposed to do something?" OJB
says during the interview"
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by tintingz(m): 4:45pm On Jan 01, 2014
leavestory: you are an example of the problem we are facing in this country,are u sure u watched the video before u even comment?are u that deaf that you did not hear that even ojb himself did not say that dbanj claimed that he donated,what ojb is saying is that dbanj should let people know that he did not donate,ojb did not say dbanj claimed that he donated,simple english!!!!ojb said dbanj come out and tell the world that the rumour that the media is carrying that you donated money is not true!!!!!!!!well incase if u have a little ear problem so you did not understand the interview ok this is the basic statement he made about dbanj below

" He should have come out
to say no, I don't know why you people are saying all
this, I didn't give OJB N7million, maybe a part of him
felt embarrassed because at the end of the day,
really, are you not supposed to do something?" OJB
says during the interview"
And what is the different between what you said and OJB?, what is the purpose of OJB's statements about d'banj? undecided

2 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by explicit770(f): 6:33pm On Jan 01, 2014
No be him fault.
Se Late President Yardua fi remember say Obj no donate for the treatment of his own renal failure
Whichever condition u dey,padi mi,feyin e.
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by drstone1: 7:33pm On Jan 01, 2014
freda506: because several people *myself inclusive* accused Ojb and his team of stealing money.Like seriously what would denying it have taking from d'banj? Instead he rode on the fame at the expense of a sick man angry.
Most Stewwpid post!! This OJB just revbealed he cooked. Up d. Scheme to milk money frokm. Friends. Thank. God yu survived. Feed fat.on d rest- abi d money don finish?
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2014
tintingz: And what is the different between what you said and OJB?, what is the purpose of OJB's statements about d'banj? undecided
RIP ENGLISH.come again.
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by tintingz(m): 9:17pm On Jan 01, 2014
^^LOL, is that an excuse? undecided grin
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 01, 2014
tintingz: ^^LOL, is that an excuse? undecided grin
I used that to test ur patience!!!!wanted to see how you will react!!!!I like the way u handled the situation

grin
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Sagamite(m): 10:52pm On Jan 01, 2014
DollarmanAluta:

Why call OJB absurd names becz he onlY express his mind and clear the air on the rumour of the falsely donated 7million by D'banj. Well, I am a die hard fan of the two parties and I believ they both have their mistakes.

As for OJB, this not the best time to counter the rumour. It would have been of more use when you really needed the money for the operation buz Nigerian would have thought you were looking for more money to take care of your 3 wives and kids after P-square and D'banj had given you 5 and 7 million respectively. I even thought you would have raked over 30M. Fine beggar but reverse was the case as must of the donors were fake. Omase ooo, you could have died like fowl if not for true donor like Amechi and P-square.

As for D'banj you own ur right to who ever to help, butt in such a sensitive case like life and rumor have it all social medias that you have save the life of a needy like OJb with ur million Dollars and could not debunk such claim sharperly on you twiter, then you are not a good friend, becuz tHat might literally kill the guy becuz a lot of people who initially want to help might lay back because their own donation will be surplus than required, which might make OJB richer like what I insinuated earlier.

All I want from them now is to move on and work harder and sve for the rainy days. I have learnt a good lesson on here sha ooo. Happy new year in advance Nairalanders.

The person can clear the air if he wants, but he cannot be attacking people for not giving him money.

No one owes him jackshit!

2 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by tintingz(m): 11:24pm On Jan 01, 2014
leavestory: I used that to test ur patience!!!!wanted to see how you will react!!!!I like the way u handled the situation

grin
Good smiley
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Danielle22(f): 11:31am On Jan 02, 2014
rattlesnake: dis ojb is jobless
XO TRUE
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by simpleseyi: 3:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
Everyday we see beggers on the road, sometimes we give them money, most times we don't, no begger has taken anyone to court for not giving him/her money. OJB lived / is living a careless life, he is just in his early fourties and he has 3 wives partners already, how many wives / partners would he be having at the age of 70? He drinks like say alcohol is the ticket to heaven and smokes more than chimney. Some other dudes just like OJB are buying 40 to 100 million naira worth of cars as if tomorrow no go come. A begger has no choice, so OJB should keep the fucck up. I am not D'banj's fan because I have grown beyond D'banj's type of music but then, D'banj is not under any obligation to donate to OJB. D'banj has remained silent because D'banj knows that Silence is the best answer for a Fool like OJB.

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by mbulela: 12:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
Sagamite:

He has 3 wives?

The person has 3 wives and he is attacking people for not giving him money?

E no go better for the cretin! What a dumb fooooool!

http://thenet.ng/2014/01/net-exclusive-meet-ojb-jezreels-3-wives-and-8-children/
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 07, 2014
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Sagamite(m): 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2014
mbulela:

http://thenet.ng/2014/01/net-exclusive-meet-ojb-jezreels-3-wives-and-8-children/

So when this cretinous person was using his money to chase women about, was it D'banj that was chooking them for him?

ANd this cretin thinks D'banj owes him something?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Check Out Mercy Aigbe’s Sexy Curvy-flaunting Outfit To Iyabo Ojo’s Birthday Bash / Stella Damasus & Daniel's New House In New York (photo) / Korede Bello Adorns New Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.