Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Am I Gay? seriuosly worried. Is This A Problem? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Gay? seriuosly worried. Is This A Problem? (1243 Views)

I Am Sexually Attracted To Ladies Who Act And Dress Like Guys. Am I Gay? / At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Gay? seriuosly worried. Is This A Problem? by proxillin(m): 12:52pm On Dec 30, 2013
Anytime I register on a dating/social media, I always attract gays.

I even have 3 as friends now.

one on weechat. I'm not discriminating. I make friends with them. But I notice I always attract them.

I asked people close to me if they attract gays like I do, they said no.

I was adviced not to be using display pix on social sites.
Re: Am I Gay? seriuosly worried. Is This A Problem? by Chubhie: 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2013
You must be fine bobo. Heed your friends advise and be cautious not get Raped by your fellow men. I understand you.
Re: Am I Gay? seriuosly worried. Is This A Problem? by proxillin(m): 1:14pm On Dec 30, 2013
Chubhie: You must be fine bobo. Heed your friends advise and be cautious not get Raped by your fellow men. I understand you.
I don't think so. I have a friend who is very handsome. He doesn't get their attention like I do. That's why I am worried.
Re: Am I Gay? seriuosly worried. Is This A Problem? by Enegod(m): 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
you are in a big shit
Re: Am I Gay? seriuosly worried. Is This A Problem? by badmeat(m): 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2013
Another Gay thread!sad,BUNKUMangry
Re: Am I Gay? seriuosly worried. Is This A Problem? by proxillin(m): 1:20pm On Dec 30, 2013
bad meat: Another Gay thread!sad,BUNKUMangry
did u read the post?
Re: Am I Gay? seriuosly worried. Is This A Problem? by hotwax: 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2013
It happened to me too. I still have them as friend up till now. Stop using your display pix
Re: Am I Gay? seriuosly worried. Is This A Problem? by bishophenry(m): 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2013
proxillin: Anytime I register on a dating/social media, I always attract gays.

I even have 3 as friends now.

one on weechat. I'm not discriminating. I make friends with them. But I notice I always attract them.

I asked people close to me if they attract gays like I do, they said no.

I was adviced not to be using display pix on social sites.
evil spirit dy inside u, go for deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Am I Gay? seriuosly worried. Is This A Problem? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
Firstly, it's your pic that attracts them. The question is ARE YOU REALLY GAY? if your pic attracts them, your NO shd be your NO, which kind question u come use for this topic nah? Habatically

1 Like

Re: Am I Gay? seriuosly worried. Is This A Problem? by Canine1(m): 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2013
Man! uv seen nathing.. worry not. .
Re: Am I Gay? seriuosly worried. Is This A Problem? by Onyiclassic(f): 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2013
Post a pix or its a lie undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Am I Gay? seriuosly worried. Is This A Problem? by proxillin(m): 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2013
banttieman: Firstly, it's your pic that attracts them. The question is ARE YOU REALLY GAY? if your pic attracts them, your NO shd be your NO, which kind question u come use for this topic nah? Habatically
if I am gay, then why am I posting this ?
My no is always no. Can't imagine myself having anything with another guy. Its irritating really.

like a banker on my weechat, he has been a friend for like 2 months. He just came out last week that he is gay and thought I am gay too.

its like many Nigerian guys are becoming gay nowadays. Me like those chicks with hot legs and booobs. No gy
Re: Am I Gay? seriuosly worried. Is This A Problem? by proxillin(m): 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
bishop henry:
evil spirit dy inside u, go for deliverance.
same to you
Re: Am I Gay? seriuosly worried. Is This A Problem? by proxillin(m): 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
Onyiclassic: Post a pix or its a lie undecided lipsrsealed
pix of what? Abeg face front.
Re: Am I Gay? seriuosly worried. Is This A Problem? by hotwax: 3:31pm On Dec 30, 2013
proxillin:
if I am gay, then why am I posting this ?
My no is always no. Can't imagine myself having anything with another guy. Its irritating really.

like a banker on my weechat, he has been a friend for like 2 months. He just came out last week that he is gay and thought I am gay too.

its like many Nigerian guys are becoming gay nowadays. Me like those chicks with hot legs and booobs. No gy

yes oooo. Most people are gay. You only know when you are closed to them. A married lady told me recently that she caught her husband flirting and scheduling a date with another guy. Her marriage is crashing now.
Re: Am I Gay? seriuosly worried. Is This A Problem? by hotwax: 3:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
Onyiclassic: Post a pix or its a lie undecided lipsrsealed
pix of his story?
Re: Am I Gay? seriuosly worried. Is This A Problem? by Ruq: 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2013
It happens, but you're the only one who can answer if you're gay. When they add you up stop entertaining them or they'll think you're one of'em. You'll always see them around, even till now some of them follow me on social networks but immediately I know I just stop chatting with them. One even begged me to come to his house, I just pray I never get raped. There was one time I relaxed my hair and some people taught I really was and one of my class mate in sec school then wanted me to nook him after he came over to my place, I noticed when he started massaging me and I changed position twice and he followed, I was irritated I had to leave the house. Some weeks after I saw him and another gay guy in the street I accused and abused them openly, they didn't deny only for his friend to abuse me that 'who wants to Bleep me sef look at my small yansh' I thank God he was the one who wanted me to stick something up is butt that day cuz if he was the one who wanted to do the sticking I might've been raped. I'll cry eehn!!. Now its a cliche in my life for people to think I'm gay. The thing I've never for once seen my self trippin for a guy and I don't see it ever happening, I mean what fuckin feeling would I benefit from that. And things didn't help then because I didn't have female patience and I hardly walk with ladies then.

So you are the only one who knows.
Re: Am I Gay? seriuosly worried. Is This A Problem? by hotwax: 5:30pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ruq: It happens, but you're the only one who can answer if you're gay. When they add you up stop entertaining them or they'll think you're one of'em. You'll always see them around, even till now some of them follow me on social networks but immediately I know I just stop chatting with them. One even begged me to come to his house, I just pray I never get raped. There was one time I relaxed my hair and some people taught I really was and one of my class mate in sec school then wanted me to nook him after he came over to my place, I noticed when he started massaging me and I changed position twice and he followed, I was irritated I had to leave the house. Some weeks after I saw him and another gay guy in the street I accused and abused them openly, they didn't deny only for his friend to abuse me that 'who wants to Bleep me sef look at my small yansh' I thank God he was the one who wanted me to stick something up is butt that day cuz if he was the one who wanted to do the sticking I might've been raped. I'll cry eehn!!. Now its a cliche in my life for people to think I'm gay. The thing I've never for once seen my self trippin for a guy and I don't see it ever happening, I mean what fuckin feeling would I benefit from that. And things didn't help then because I didn't have female patience and I hardly walk with ladies then.

so this thing is real. I thought my case is isolated.
Re: Am I Gay? seriuosly worried. Is This A Problem? by proxillin(m): 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ruq: It happens, but you're the only one who can answer if you're gay. When they add you up stop entertaining them or they'll think you're one of'em. You'll always see them around, even till now some of them follow me on social networks but immediately I know I just stop chatting with them. One even begged me to come to his house, I just pray I never get raped. There was one time I relaxed my hair and some people taught I really was and one of my class mate in sec school then wanted me to nook him after he came over to my place, I noticed when he started massaging me and I changed position twice and he followed, I was irritated I had to leave the house. Some weeks after I saw him and another gay guy in the street I accused and abused them openly, they didn't deny only for his friend to abuse me that 'who wants to Bleep me sef look at my small yansh' I thank God he was the one who wanted me to stick something up is butt that day cuz if he was the one who wanted to do the sticking I might've been raped. I'll cry eehn!!. Now its a cliche in my life for people to think I'm gay. The thing I've never for once seen my self trippin for a guy and I don't see it ever happening, I mean what fuckin feeling would I benefit from that. And things didn't help then because I didn't have female patience and I hardly walk with ladies then.

welcome to my world. Its now getting interesting...
Re: Am I Gay? seriuosly worried. Is This A Problem? by 25omega(m): 5:38pm On Dec 30, 2013
poster

all you have to do is change your profile settings. you probably have your profile set to looking for men and women. Change your setting to looking for women only. This way when a gay dude goes on the site and does a search he wont see your profile.

As far as thinking you are gay, only you can answer that question.
Re: Am I Gay? seriuosly worried. Is This A Problem? by Ruq: 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2013
proxillin: welcome to my world. Its now getting interesting...

hotwax: so this thing is real. I thought my case is isolated.

I tell you mehn it's crazy, till now I ask my friends why do I attract gay guys ? Though sometimes people tell me I look like a female. There are times when I purposely look very rough.

Another time I was walking with a girl and i noticed two guys both walking like ladies pointing towards my direction it was obvious they were talking about me, they followed us for a while and stopped when we stopped. I told the girl to allow me hug and kiss her, she agreed I did it with passion as usual and made sure I was looking at them then they looked disgusted and left. I laughed that day.
Re: Am I Gay? seriuosly worried. Is This A Problem? by proxillin(m): 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ruq:

I tell you mehn it's crazy, till now I ask my friends why do I attract gay guys ? Though sometimes people tell me I look like a female. There are times when I purposely look very rough.

Another time I was walking with a girl and i noticed two guys both walking like ladies pointing towards my direction it was obvious they were talking about me, they followed us for a while and stopped when we stopped. I told the girl to allow me hug and kiss her, she agreed I did it with passion as usual and made sure I was looking at them then they looked disgusted and left. I laughed that day.
u also use style kiss omo olomo
Re: Am I Gay? seriuosly worried. Is This A Problem? by proxillin(m): 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2013
25omega: poster

all you have to do is change your profile settings. you probably have your profile set to looking for men and women. Change your setting to looking for women only. This way when a gay dude goes on the site and does a search he wont see your profile.

As far as thinking you are gay, only you can answer that question.
thanks
Re: Am I Gay? seriuosly worried. Is This A Problem? by Ruq: 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2013
proxillin: u also use style kiss omo olomo

tongue wink
Re: Am I Gay? seriuosly worried. Is This A Problem? by proxillin(m): 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ruq:

tongue wink
thief
Re: Am I Gay? seriuosly worried. Is This A Problem? by duni04(m): 7:15pm On Dec 30, 2013
Are u gay or do u look gay Asking if you're gay means ur having doubts about ur sexuality

(1) (Reply)

Guys Only! Did Ladies Find You Attractive For Your Stature? / Should I Marry Her? / Is There Any Karma For Heartbreakers and cheats?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.