Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Ladies If You Are Not Interested, Don't Keep Us As Friends!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies If You Are Not Interested, Don't Keep Us As Friends!!! (1239 Views)

13 Things Women Do Only When They Are Not Interested In You. / Ladies If You Are Not Interested, Don't Keep Us As Friends!!! / Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies If You Are Not Interested, Don't Keep Us As Friends!!! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
Imagine a guy being madly in love with a girl and after making several attempts to woo her, she vehemently rejected him.
Then after about 2 years when the guy had almost forgotten about her, she now pops up her head from no where to reopen a wound that's almost healing. That's very unfair!

If you know that that guy is not good enough for you, forward march and don't be like a kid that rejected a gift whilst still looking back at it. If you know that the so called boyfriend of yours is not serious, why reject a potential husband for his sake? Why not at least try to keep the two guys as casual friends for sometimes and then decide which of them is good for you?

Say no to friend zoning!
Re: Ladies If You Are Not Interested, Don't Keep Us As Friends!!! by AJ01(m): 10:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
grin ..
Re: Ladies If You Are Not Interested, Don't Keep Us As Friends!!! by iceberylin(m): 10:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
ŃĨĞĞÁz ĤÁPPĨĹŶ ĨŃ ŦŔĨĔŃĎ-ŹŐŃe ßĔ ĹĨĶĔ...
Princecalm:
Y say no to friend zoning
Re: Ladies If You Are Not Interested, Don't Keep Us As Friends!!! by Princecalm(m): 10:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
Y say no to friend zoning
Re: Ladies If You Are Not Interested, Don't Keep Us As Friends!!! by Ewizard(m): 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2014
donpeey22:

say no to friend zoning!

Lol.. Naw dats a demonstration! U shud mek billboards and posters.
Neva waste tym tryna figure out women.. Most tyms dey can't xplain wat dey do and why dey do it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies If You Are Not Interested, Don't Keep Us As Friends!!! by Luizkid(m): 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
I no get problem wit Friend-zoni o, but ehn i no go stop 2 try....
One day.... Her fowl go lay cooked Egg.. grin
Re: Ladies If You Are Not Interested, Don't Keep Us As Friends!!! by TrishaP(f): 11:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ewizard:

Lol.. Naw dats a demonstration! U shud mek billboards and posters.
Neva waste tym tryna figure out women.. Most tyms dey can't xplain wat dey do and why dey do it.
Your kind of right
Re: Ladies If You Are Not Interested, Don't Keep Us As Friends!!! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
Intresting cheesy
Re: Ladies If You Are Not Interested, Don't Keep Us As Friends!!! by Extom(m): 11:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
If it is forward match, then it should be backward lighter, don't you think? undecided
Re: Ladies If You Are Not Interested, Don't Keep Us As Friends!!! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
Extom:
If it is forward match, then it should be backward lighter, don't you think? undecided
And what the hell are you talking about? If you don't have anything to say, vamoose from here.
Re: Ladies If You Are Not Interested, Don't Keep Us As Friends!!! by Extom(m): 11:56pm On Dec 19, 2014
donpeey22:
And what the hell are you talking about? If you don't have anything to say, vamoose from here.
Okay cheesy
Re: Ladies If You Are Not Interested, Don't Keep Us As Friends!!! by Richiy(f): 11:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
Eiya...donpeey22...what really happened? its okay ehear?
Re: Ladies If You Are Not Interested, Don't Keep Us As Friends!!! by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 20, 2014
Richiy:
Eiya...donpeey22...what really happened? its okay ehear?
Sweetie, she wants to toy with my heart for the second time. But I am wiser now. cool
Re: Ladies If You Are Not Interested, Don't Keep Us As Friends!!! by Richiy(f): 12:09am On Dec 20, 2014
donpeey22:
Sweetie, she wants to toy with my heart for the second time. But I am wiser now. cool

Don't just be wiser, be stronger too. Oya come leme lay my hands on you and pray.cool cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Are Not Interested, Don't Keep Us As Friends!!! by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 20, 2014
Richiy:

Don't just be wiser, be stronger too. Oya come leme lay my hands on you and pray.cool cool
*bowing down to receive anointing from prophetess Richiy* grin.
Re: Ladies If You Are Not Interested, Don't Keep Us As Friends!!! by ReVizz(m): 12:28am On Dec 20, 2014
oga Oya Tel us wetin Apen GanGan? shey Shukurat Don come back ni?
Re: Ladies If You Are Not Interested, Don't Keep Us As Friends!!! by ReVizz(m): 12:29am On Dec 20, 2014
To Migrate To Friend Zone simply send FZ To 131

2 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Are Not Interested, Don't Keep Us As Friends!!! by Extom(m): 1:13am On Dec 20, 2014
ReVizz:
To Migrate To Friend Zone simply send FZ To 131
Hahahahhahahahaha cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies If You Are Not Interested, Don't Keep Us As Friends!!! by guente02(m): 1:27am On Dec 20, 2014
Girls.
Im officially tired of chasing them.
I gats concentrate now for future sake.
Re: Ladies If You Are Not Interested, Don't Keep Us As Friends!!! by ReVizz(m): 1:49am On Dec 20, 2014
Extom:

No b xo mai broda?
Re: Ladies If You Are Not Interested, Don't Keep Us As Friends!!! by Afrok(m): 2:30am On Dec 20, 2014
Women, (some) confused specie of humans since the time of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden angry.
Re: Ladies If You Are Not Interested, Don't Keep Us As Friends!!! by ReVizz(m): 2:41am On Dec 20, 2014
Extom:

ni b xo?
Re: Ladies If You Are Not Interested, Don't Keep Us As Friends!!! by damselabi(f): 5:07am On Dec 20, 2014
donpeey22:
Imagine a guy being madly in love with a girl and after making several attempts to woo her, she vehemently rejected him.
Then after about 2 years when the guy had almost forgotten about her, she now pops up her head from no where to reopen a wound that's almost healing. That's very unfair!

If you know that that guy is not good enough for you, forward march and don't be like a kid that rejected a gift whilst still looking back at it. If you know that the so called boyfriend of yours is not serious, why reject a potential husband for his sake? Why not at least try to keep the two guys as casual friends for sometimes and then decide which of them is good for you?

Say no to friend zoning!
So 4 2yrs no other girl caught your attention..
Re: Ladies If You Are Not Interested, Don't Keep Us As Friends!!! by Nobody: 5:48am On Dec 20, 2014
damselabi:
So 4 2yrs no other girl caught your attention..
Of course many girls caught my attention,i even flirted with some, but what I felt for the girl was more than love. Mind you, not all of us fall easily in love, but when we do, it's usually something else. Honestly, since then I haven't loved another girl as much as loved her, and just as I was getting over her, she showed up. And as it is now, I can't have anything to do with her any more, hard as it is.
Re: Ladies If You Are Not Interested, Don't Keep Us As Friends!!! by damselabi(f): 5:53am On Dec 20, 2014
donpeey22:
Of course many girls caught my attention,i even flirted with some, but what I felt for the girl was more than love. Mind you, not all of us fall easily in love, but when we do, it's usually something else. Honestly, since then I haven't loved another girl as much as loved her, and just as I was getting over her, she showed up. And as it is now, I can't have anything to do with her any more.
U ll definatly love anoda girl more u just have to try.
Re: Ladies If You Are Not Interested, Don't Keep Us As Friends!!! by Nobody: 5:57am On Dec 20, 2014
damselabi:
U ll definatly love anoda girl more u just have to try.
I just hope I will. Thanks
Re: Ladies If You Are Not Interested, Don't Keep Us As Friends!!! by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 20, 2014
you can nevr undastnd a lady.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Your Asset Is Your Personality......check / Is It Healthy To Compliment ur Friends Fiance/fiancee ? / Girls Upload Your Pix Let Checkout The Hottest Girl On NL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.