Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

What Is The Right Age To Get Married In Nigeria? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Right Age To Get Married In Nigeria? (4874 Views)

When Is The Appropriate Age To Get Married? / What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Get Married? / What Is The Approximate Right Age For Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Right Age To Get Married In Nigeria? by Wisdytech(m): 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2013
What is the Best Age to get Married?

A - 18 to 20

B - 20 to 25

C - 25 to 30

D - 30 to 35

E - 35 to 40

F - 40 to 50

G - 50 to 60

H - 60 to 90

I - 100 to 999 years.
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married In Nigeria? by Ditoya(m): 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2013
B ..Provided you have a good source of income.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married In Nigeria? by saheedbadmus(m): 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2013
For a guy its adviseable to get married @ d age of 30-35 and As for ladies I fink 25-30 is a appropriate age

1 Like

Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married In Nigeria? by SELENAqueensy(f): 3:31pm On Dec 30, 2013
saheedbadmus: For a guy its adviseable to get married @ d age of 30-35 and As for ladies I fink 25-30 is a appropriate age

u said my mind

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married In Nigeria? by sammieguze(m): 3:31pm On Dec 30, 2013
Dix ix outdated. Now, it should start from age 8 according to senator yerima
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
Gosh....african primitive mentality.....most you always look foward to marriage...i can decide to have children without gettin married..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married In Nigeria? by jreyez(m): 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
15yrs old angry
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married In Nigeria? by PalmTree(m): 4:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
Life isn't a sequence whereby at a certain age you are required to do certain things. People should get married only when the are psychologically and financially capable. It doesn't matter how old you are or what the society demands of you. Ladies are most times the victim of this menace, they are forced to get married even when things may not be right just to avoid what many refer to as the "30's desperation" while this may be right in some cases, most times it isn't necessary.
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married In Nigeria? by Wisdytech(m): 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
saheedbadmus: For a guy its adviseable to get married @ d age of 30-35 and As for ladies I fink 25-30 is a appropriate age
please are we sharing the same MIND?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married In Nigeria? by Wisdytech(m): 5:13pm On Dec 30, 2013
jreyez: 15yrs old angry
kikikikikikikikiki! do you work with national Assembly please? With this age am seeing?
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married In Nigeria? by Wisdytech(m): 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2013
PalmTree: Life isn't a sequence whereby at a certain age you are required to do certain things. People should get married only when the are psychologically and financially capable. It doesn't matter how old you are or what the society demands of you. Ladies are most times the victim of this menace, they are forced to get married even when things may not be right just to avoid what many refer to as the "30's desperation" while this may be right in some cases, most times it isn't necessary.
true talk! Mr man....
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married In Nigeria? by Cubeet2: 5:19pm On Dec 30, 2013
if you re not upto 45-50years,you should not talk of marrying
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married In Nigeria? by Wisdytech(m): 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
Cubeet2: if you re not upto 45-50years,you should not talk of marrying
who taught you this? Mr man.. Are you a LECTURER?
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married In Nigeria? by Youngzedd(m): 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
C
Both male and female.
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 01, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

u said my mind
30 to 35 what it's too far abeg, so I won't knack till 30/35?? too far mehn!! God forbid!!! I wish I could have a child now sef, I want a baby....
C, 25-30 please..
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married In Nigeria? by dasparrow: 10:40pm On Jan 01, 2014
jimmy4x:
30 to 35 what it's too far abeg, so I won't knack till 30/35?? too far mehn!! God forbid!!! I wish I could have a child now sef, I want a baby....
C, 25-30 please..

This is why an increasing number of Nigerian marriages are not working out and ending in divorce. So, many of you rush to get married because of sex? Then when the sex is no longer interesting, you now start a life of adultery by cheating with reckless abandonment on your spouse. You want a baby? You think having a baby is like acquiring a puppy? It takes a lot of efforts to raise a child that tomorrow will make you proud and not all these 419 scamers, paedophiles, rapists, corrupt politicians, drug traffickers and runz girls that Nigerian parents keep giving birth to and raising to become a nuisance to Africa and the world at large.

PalmTree: Life isn't a sequence whereby at a certain age you are required to do certain things. People should get married only when the are psychologically and financially capable. It doesn't matter how old you are or what the society demands of you. Ladies are most times the victim of this menace, they are forced to get married even when things may not be right just to avoid what many refer to as the "30's desperation" while this may be right in some cases, most times it isn't necessary.

Well said. My thoughts exactly.
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married In Nigeria? by tonyadex(m): 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

u said my mind
In support of it. Gbam!!!
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married In Nigeria? by Wisdytech(m): 1:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
admin front page... Biko...... Lets learn from other people's mind.
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 07, 2014
any age as long as u don hammer cheesy
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married In Nigeria? by PedroJP(m): 2:49pm On Jan 07, 2014
For me, B is d best range.
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
Whenever u meet the right person... U could be 20, 30, 40 or even 100 tongue

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Two Nairalanders, Clevadani And Kenneth205 'hang Out' Together / 7 Words You’d Find In Both The Igbo And Yoruba Languages / Girl Shares Disturbing Story Of How She Had Sex With A Dog For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.